Fresh Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the freshman had a pipe, and passed it to Drew. He was feeling bad, and felt like getting stoned out of his mind now was a good time.

Later, Drew stumbled out of the dorm room blazed out of his mind. Ariella kissed him on the cheek goodbye, making him giggle like a child. He turned the door to his room and walked in, finding Megan asleep with two spent, black bodies lying on top of her.

Drew tiptoed into his bed and turned off the lights. The room smelled like cum and sweat, but he was too tired and high to think about it.

Before he went to bed, he grabbed one of Megan's socks from the floor and started to jerk it. He didn't need to look over at Megan's body on the bed to be aroused by her. Just her smell was enough.

"Pss, Drew," came a voice from across the room. In the dark, Drew could barely make out Megan's open eyes beneath the slumbering men.

She extended her hand and slowly did the motion as if she were jerking off a dick. Drew didn't say anything, just obeyed, and came into her sock with gusto.

"Night, Drew," she whispered, and everyone went to sleep.

Chapter 50: Business Around Town

Leah stepped into the offices of Alpha Watch. The executive board had asked to have a meeting with her. Of course, it was scheduled back-to-back with her next photo shoot, so she didn't have time to change out of her outfit. She blushed deeply as she stepped out of the limo into the corporate lobby dressed only in a silver bandeau and tight silver shorts with half her ass hanging out.

The security guard's eyes bulged as he oggled her Leah while filling out her visitor's pass. And in the elevator, a businessman in a sharp suit rubbed his cock against her ass, then apologized like it was an accident.

Leah marched passed the receptionist and through the rows of cubicles. As she walked, men peered from their desks to follow her body's jiggle as she made her way to the back where the conference room was.

She was the last to arrive. Each of the twenty seats was occupied by a man in a stiff suit and a frown. They all gazed at her intensely.

"Is there a seat for me?" Leah asked.

"You can sit on this seat," said the board member nearest to her, patting his lap.

For a moment, Leah considered taking his offer, and balancing her fine ass on his lap like a good girl. But she had to save some of her dignity.

"I'll stand, thanks," she said sarcastically.

"Leah, we called you hear because there's a problem. Your school is threatening to sue."

"What? Sue? Why?"

"They have a student conduct code which your little tape violates."

"What? It wasn't like I chose to make that tape... he threw himself onto me! And haven't you profited off it anyway?"

"Yes, that is the case. But we can't afford to be anti-education, especially when so many of our stakeholders are alums. We have to convince your school not to continue the lawsuit."

"What am I supposed to do about that?"

The leader crossed his arms.

"Figure it out."

Leah frowned. She didn't know how to handle this!

"Alright. Is that all?" she asked.

"Yes. Come give us a kiss goodbye."

This was the most humiliating part. The board insisted she go around and give each of them a kiss on the lips. Leah could have sworn this violated some sexual harassment law, but it was right there in her endorsement contract.

Leah went to the first board member and pressed her lips against his. He savored the feeling of her young flesh, before she moved onto the next one.

In about two minutes, she had kissed them all, and left most with erections bursting at their suit pants.

"Geez," Leah said, "Great being here." She dashed out as quickly as possible.

Even though Leah was being paid a fortune, and was the hottest, most famous woman in the country, she felt more like a prostitute than a superstar...

She had her driver take her to the campus. She was stilled dressed in the Carly Ling outfit, mostly just covering her nipples and butthole, but she didn't have time to change.

She stepped out onto the lawn. It was warm for January, but she still shivered as she stepped towards the main building.

It felt like an eternity since she had been on this campus as a normal student. She wasn't enrolled in any classes, but was still technically a student, so could use her campus badge to swipe into buildings.

As she walked, the students snapped pictures of her.

"Holy shit, it's Leah!"

"Fuck she's hot."

"I can't believe she goes here."

"She's just like us!"

She reached the Dean's office and approached his young assistant.

"Oh, it's you!" Jessica cried, "Listen, I know the Dean needs to speak to you, but let me just say I'm a huge fan, you're like, the most gorgeous girl ever, and—"

"Listen," Leah said interrupting, "I just need to speak to him."

"Of course," Jessica said demurely. She knocked on the door and poked her head inside. From in the waiting area, Leah couldn't hear what Jessica said.

"He'll see you now," Jessica said, ushering Leah in.

Dean Parland stood proudly above his desk. He beamed with a creepy smile at Leah.

"Dear," he said, walking in to shake her hand, "I'm glad you came. And glad to see you came alone. Why involve lawyers for something we can handle ourselves?"

"Right," Leah said, frowning. She didn't even think of calling a lawyer. The board told her to handle it.

"What can I do for you?" the Dean said, kicking his legs up on his desk.

"So," Leah began, "I just need to know what it will take for you to drop the lawsuit."

"Drop the lawsuit? My dear, you are cavorting around campus dressed like a slut, and your video sucking cock has been displayed on every television in the world. That's a clear violation of our code of conduct, and we are entitled to reparations to repair the university's brand."

"I don't know," Leah said, sitting down in front of him, leaning forward to let him see down her cleavage, "Maybe we can?"

"Dear," he continued confidently, "If I wanted to fuck you, I would just fuck you. I'm afraid that's not going to fix this."

She leaned back in her chair, disappointed, but also relieved that she didn't need to kiss another old man this morning.

"No dear," he said, "I'd rather have the money, and the confidence of my donors. So as glad as I am to see your fine body in my office, I'm afraid there's nothing you can offer me short of a public apology, a disavowal of the Alpha Watch brand, and a re-commitment to the values of our university."

"The value of our university?" she asked, laughing, "I was a student here. Sucking black cock is a value of this university."

"That may be true, but that's our secret, not a public one."

Leah stood up. She had one last trick up her sleeve.

"Are you sure," she started to ask, walking over to the Dean's desk and sitting her thick ass on his lap, "There's nothing we can do here?"

Leah could feel his thick cock pulsing against her ass. "Holy shit, he's hung!" she thought.

The Dean pressed his arm around her and grabbed a handful of her thick ass flesh.

"It is a fine body you've got here darling," he said, and smacked her ass with his open hand, "But no, I'm afraid not."

Leah stood back up. She turned her back to the Dean and stormed up in a huff, slamming the doors behind her.

"Fuck!" she shouted in the hallway. She had finally earned herself some fame, and now it was all going to fall apart? If she couldn't call off this lawsuit, Alpha Watch would terminate her contract, slashing her benefits, and blacklisting her across the media landscape.

She raced out the building with pent up energy. Her mind was running wild, she was pissed. And she knew where she could go to blow off steam.

She climbed the familiar stairs of the old dormitory building. She found her way to the familiar door. She opened it, and found herself staring at a familiar friend.

"Oh shit," Darius said, sitting up from the magazine he was reading, "Fucking Leah!"

"I don't really want to talk," she said, stepping up onto his bed and straddling his body, "I just need you to fuck me."

"Shit," Darius said, and she held his face close and planted her lips against his. She gyrated her hot body against his and felt his big cock grow hard beneath her.

Leah moved down his torso and reached into his shorts to pull out his cock. She ran its head against her lips and slipped it inside her mouth, suckling at the tip like a baby to the bottle.

"Shit," he said as she took more of his cock into her mouth.

She salivated down the shaft and sucked down the precum that oozed from his cockhead. With her slender hand, she cupped his balls.

She took a moment and popped the dick from her mouth and stroked it slowly with her hand.

"Is there any chance Drew might come back?" she suddenly asked, nervously.

"No way. He moved out. He's living in your old room," Darius said.

"What? With Megan?"

"I don't know."

Leah put the cock back into her mouth.

"Shit, can I get that pussy already?"

Leah sat up and pulled off her shorts. Her pussy was sweaty from the fabric, and dripping with readiness.

He inserted himself easily into her. He held her with both hands and maneuvered down onto his cock like a truck loading bay.

"Fuck!" Leah shouted as the cock penetrated her walls. He was warm and thick, and pressed every button she needed pressed.

Darius spun her body down and shoved her face into the sheets.She stuck her ass into the air like an animal in heat.

"Oh fuckkk!" Leah moaned as he plowed into her. The hot slap of his balls against his flat stomach made her shiver as he poked at her g-spot deeply.

"Shit I love this pussy," Darius said, smacking her ass with his hand.

"Fuck!" she cried as he hit her. He did it again, and she cried out even loader.

Leah felt the ascent to her first orgasm. She climbed higher with every thrust from behind.

Then, Darius yanked his cock from her pussy, making her gush out liquid onto his sheets. She needed his cock back inside her. But he had other plans. Without warning, he took his slippery cockhead and pressed it entirely into her asshole.

That did it. Leah crumbled into the bed and screamed with pleasure. Her orgasm shot out from her pores in sweat and cum, and the cock pulsed in her tightening asshole.

Darius responded by pumping deeper inside of her, heightening her pleasure and sending her eyes rolling into the back of her head.

As she was rolling into her second orgasm, Darius came. He flooded her asshole with his semen, and the hot splash of cum into her colon sent Leah into a new dimension.

Dripping with cum and sweat, Leah collapsed into Darius's sturdy built body. He kissed her deeply on the lips.

"Fuck," she said, breathing heavily and moving the hair away from her face. He laughed and smacked her jiggling ass again.

She wiped her pussy and ass with a towel and got dressed. He watched her with a bemused grin.

"Shit, no one would even believe me if I said I fucked you today," he said, "You're like a fucking big deal now."

"You don't need to brag to your friends with a cock like that, sweetie," Leah said, glancing down at his soft slab of a dick. He laughed.

"Shit, I guess."

She left Darius's room with her head clear, and some of her internal organs rearranged. She found her driver and clicked the door shut.

"Where to?" he asked, but she wasn't sure where.

Chapter 51: The Bar

The next night, Drew got a text from his mom inviting him out to talk about something important. He showed up at the address she gave, but figured there must be a mistake. There was no way Eve had intended to take him to this rowdy campus bar, packed to the walls with drunk college guys looking to smash pussy. She must not have realized what it was.

They shimmied into a booth in the back. Eve wore a tank top that squeezed and held her enormous breasts. The perky young waitress who took their order had a similarly big pair, jiggling with erect nipples below her name tag.

"What can I get you fellas?" she asked in a Southern twang.

"Two beers," Eve asked, gesturing the number two with her fingers.

"Coming right up."

The crowd was noisy, but Eve leaned closer across the table, squeezing her breasts with her elbows.

She sighed, and jumped into her explanation. Her husband Rick had made some business decisions that tied up their money. The Dean was saying their check was lost. If we don't come up with the funds soon, well,...

"You would have to leave school?" Drew asked, incredulously. He wasn't that disappointed. The semester had only been going on a week, but already Drew felt the pressure of having his MILF of a mom on campus. The eyes of every ripped frat guys was on their table, watching the sweat drip down her cleavage. It wouldn't be long before one of these wolves pounced...

"That's the thing," Eve said, "I got another email on it. It turns out that was a non-degree student, my tuition has different payment plans that mean I can work it off in a work-study position. The problem is with your tuition."

"My tuition?!" Drew was shocked, "You mean I would have to leave school?"

"Unfortunately, yes."

Drew leaned back in confusion. The waitress set their beers down on the table.

"Oh, no charge," she said, winking, "It's courtesy of the gentleman at the bar."

Eve craned her neck to see who had paid for her drinks. "Someone paid for me?" she asked.

"Not you," the waitress said, and pointed at Drew, "You."

Drew looked over now. When he did, he saw the grinning figure waving at him.

"Oh, shit, it's Darius."

"Who is he?" Eve asked, waving back, "He's handsome."

"He's no one," Drew said, but Darius was already coming over.

"What's up, my man?" Darius asked, extending his hand to Drew. He weakly took it.

"Hey." Drew said.

Darius tilted his head down to stare into Eve's deep cleavage. He slowly raised his eyes up and grinned at her.

"Hello," he said, slowly.

"My name is Eve," she said, extending a hand.

"Nice to meet you Eve," Darius said, practically giddy with laughter as he oggled the MILF's body.

"Drew, I have to use the little girl's room," she said, standing up with her chest slamming up and down as she slid out the booth, "Why don't you catch up with your friend while I'm gone?"

"Sure, mom," Drew meekly said as she skipped to the rest room.

Darius quickly took her place.

"Fuck dude," he said, "That's your MOM!?"

"Fuck, I don't need you talking shit about my mom, man," Drew said, "I don't even want to see you."

"Fuck, you're still mad at me about Leah? Dude, her pussy was sopping wet, and it wasn't like you were in any position to fuck her."

"That's because you pinned me under that stupid wooden statue. I was trying to escape and you were banging my girlfriend."

"Well, I wasn't the only one, man. We all saw that video. Bitch was born to suck black cock. What was I supposed to do, not tap that ass?"

"Yeah, that is what you were supposed to do," Drew said.

"Aw man, calm down. Why let some pussy come between roommates? I thought we were pals."

Drew looked shiftily at the strapping black man.

"I guess," he said.

"Now that's what I'm talking about," Darius said, laughing and extending his arm. Drew took it and they shook.

"Nice," Darius added, "Now, come on, you got to hook me up with your mom."

"Not going to happen," Drew said, "Just fuck someone else here. Come on, if you're into big tits, our waitress has a pair."

"Erica? I've been fucking her for weeks, why do you think she walks like that?" Drew glanced over to see that Erica did walk with a slight limp, clearly from being pounded so often by Darius's massive third leg.

"Nah man, I want to bang your mom. She's got big tits, and well, I already fucked your girlfriend, so might as well finish what I started."

"Come on," Drew said, nervously, "It's my mom we're talking about."

"So? She's not my mom. I can hit it all night long, it's not my problem."

Drew just sat there consternated.

"What you think," Darius asked, "She need some help back there in the restroom? I'm happy to go back there and slide up into her stall."

"That's not necessary," Drew said, "I'll go check." He stood up swiftly and headed to the bathroom.

Much like the university gyms, the bar hosted a unisex bathroom with a big sink in the middle and stalls all around. Drew couldn't tell which stalls were empty and which occupied so he peered underneath looking for feet.

Drew stepped into the adjacent stall to see if he could peer over the edge. But it turned out, even that was unnecessary.

To the right of the toilet, there was a clearly demarcated circle directly beside the toilet paper ring. It was about two inches in diameter It was a glory hole.

"What the fuck?" Drew asked, thinking about the act of sticking your dick directly into the next stall, for whoever sat there to suck. It made his skin crawl. But I guess if you were the kind of guy who wanted your dick sucked anonymously, this was the place to go.

He got down on his knees and peered through the glory hole. That's when he saw it. His mom was sitting on the toilet with her panties down urinating, texting someone on her phone. And she was so immersed in her device that she didn't notice the big black dick that was casually hanging down from the glory hole on the other side of her stall.

The dangling cock twitched upwards with its growing erection, and was dripping precum down in a long sticky line into a puddle on the floor.

Drew didn't know whether to alert his mom of the cock, or run away and pretend he never saw it.

Eve absentmindedly reached for the toilet paper to wipe, but missed. Instead, she landed her fingers directly around the throbbing black dick that was intruding into her stall.

She looked up and her eyes bugged out when she saw the big black dick currently hardening in her hand.

"Jesus!" she shouted, squeezing the cock tighter.

"Yo, you better put it in your mouth," came a deep voice from the other side of the wall. Drew froze as he heard its booming echo.

"Don't make me come in there," it continued, "I didn't come here to waste none of my time."

Eve hesitated, looking around. From peeping through the hole, Drew could see the deep cleavage escaping out of his mother's shirt.

Eve shuttered. She was clearly scared of the voice with the cock beating threateningly in her hand. So without much more, she opened her lips and leaned forward to take the cock head in her mouth.

"Mmm, that's more like it," the voice said as Eve took down more and more of his cock.

Drew wanted to turn away, but was too scared. He saw the back of his mom's head move closer to the wall as she sucked down more and more of the dick.

"Mmmm," Eve grunted, her mouth stuffed with dick.

"Keep sucking bitch, you got it," said the voice encouragingly.

Eve's head pumped back forth on the cock, her saliva dripping onto the bathroom tile.

Drew's skin was crawling as he watching his mom take more of the BBC before his eyes. But it shot up with a shiver when he heard a second, booming voice from behind him.

"What the fuck? Why is my dick not being sucked?"

Drew spun around instantly to see that there was now a longer blacker dick dangling into his own stall. He cowered against the wall as it oozed precum and waggled intimidatingly before him.

"Get. Sucking. Bitch." It commanded.

There was no way Drew was going to suck that thing. He wanted to sprint out of there. But if he left, he wouldn't be able to keep an eye on his mom, who was going to town on the BBC the stall had presented her.

Instead, Drew nervously took the dick in his hand and started stroking it. It was just like jerking off, except it was probably three times the size of his own cock, and darker.

123456...9