Freshers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, well done you!" I said out of genuine admiration, "I guess your days driving folk around London will soon be a thing of the past!"

"Nah!" The cabbie replied, "It don't pay as much as a teaching job in some posh school somewhere, or a high-flying career in the City but you know what, I bloody love this job! Sure, it wasn't what I had dreamed of doing when I was a kid, but it's funny how your true vocation in life finds you rather than you finding it!"

I had to admire this man's outlook on life. He was no wealthy high-flying city executive or a brain surgeon or a respected educator in an exclusive school, but he was wealthier than them in so many other ways. To say that I immediately admired him would be the understatement of the century!

-----

Our conversation went on in short bursts as the cab driver navigated his way through the busy London streets. It never fails to impress me how London taxi drivers manage to know exactly where they are going in the vast and complicated maze of streets that is central London. In order to become a licensed taxi driver in London one needs to pass a unique exam known as 'The Knowledge', and it is not unknown for people to study for years in order to pass it. Wannabe taxi drivers must memorise hundreds of routes between hundreds of hotels, shops, offices, churches, restaurants, theatres, museums, train and tube stations, art galleries, tourist attractions and anything and everything in between, all scattered across a vast and perpetually busy metropolis.

After twenty minutes or so of navigating through busy traffic that would have daunted me, the cab driver deposited us safely in front of Kings Cross station. Beth paid him while I extracted our suitcases and my guitar case and with a jaunty "cheerio," he drove off to find his next fare. We made our way into the station's concourse, which in those days was a rather poorly designed space with no natural light and low ceilings which gave it the feel of being somewhere where one would not want to linger for too long. We checked the departure board for the next train that would stop at York, and discovered we had plenty of time to wait before it left. As first class passengers, we were entitled to use the dining car, so we could get something to eat on the train, but we spent a while buying some sweets to enjoy during the journey and to pick up a couple of magazines to read. I also had a quick browse to see if I could get a couple of tapes for my Walkman.

The main body of the station was a massive contrast to the 1970's concourse - a huge Victorian edifice with two enormous and lofty glazed barrel vaults that spanned the eight platforms. It was light and airy and had that distinctly confident Victorian feel to it. I could just picture this place during the golden age of steam, with that famous old locomotive the Flying Scotsman resplendent in its green livery, hissing and steaming at the head of a long express train bound for Scotland. Train travel was much more glamorous in those days. The express trains between London and Edinburgh in the 1930's even used to have a cocktail bar!

The InterCity 125 train that would convey us towards York was a far cry from the magnificent old steam trains that used to chug their way up and down the east coast main line - much faster for sure, but much less glamorous. We dragged our suitcases up the platform towards the first class carriages at the head of the train and found our seats. I hauled our cases up onto the overhead luggage racks and then settled into my seat opposite my sister.

"This is exciting isn't it?" I said to her in anticipation of our onward journey.

"I guess." Beth replied absently, "I can't help but be worried about Terri though."

"Me too." I said, reaching across and taking her hand in mine, "But she'll be okay, you'll see. Look at it this way, you get me all to yourself once again."

That remark caused her to smile, a sight that always made my heart soar.

"I know. But you know I really don't mind sharing you." She replied, "And I know you enjoy... being with her too. And Alex as well, for that matter."

"I really don't deserve to be with someone like you." I said, amazed as always by her acceptance of me.

"No, you don't!" She sniggered with a wry grin, "So it's a good job you're with me and not some other woman who might not be quite so understanding!"

A few minutes later the guard blew his whistle and the train crept out of the station.

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome aboard the 10:37 service to Edinburgh Waverley, calling at Peterborough, Doncaster, York, Newcastle Central, Berwick-Upon-Tweed and Edinburgh Waverley." Came the voice of the guard over the public address system as the train gathered speed, "The restaurant car will shortly be open for first class passengers, and there is a buffet serving drinks and light refreshments for standard class passengers. Thank you for travelling with us today, and on behalf of British Rail, I hope you enjoy your journey."

-----

As our train sped through the English countryside, I gazed out of the window as we passed by trees, raced through stations, flashed over bridges and plunged through tunnels. As we passed through one tunnel, I caught sight of Beth's reflection in the window and my heart suddenly leapt with desire. She looked so at peace as she sat and read from a book she had bought back at Kings Cross. It fascinated me how she could be such a serene vision of femininity and grace one minute and in the blink of an eye, become a hot-blooded, wanton lover the next. I couldn't wait to get her into our rented flat. It had been so long since we had last made love - our last night in France to be precise. Living at home, we hadn't dared to so much as kiss each other for fear of our parents finding out about us, and as time wore on, a heightened sense of desire began to grow between us. I was struggling to resist the temptation to take her by the hand, march us both into the toilet at the far end of the carriage, and make love to her there and then. But of course, we could've got ourselves into a whole heap of trouble - I had no choice but to bide my time.

We had a cup of tea and a spot of light lunch in the restaurant car, enjoying the novelty of dining in a railway carriage whilst the hoi-polloi had to contend themselves with purchasing bland British Rail sandwiches, chocolate bars and cans of Coke from the buffet. The food wasn't the best in the world - a far cry from the restaurant we visited on our last night in France - but it filled a hole and so helped pass some of the time.

Just over two hours after we left Kings Cross, our train finally arrived in York. The weather had turned somewhat whilst we were on the train and the rain was bucketing down. Fortunately, the station had a large and rather grand glass canopy above, but the sound of the rain lashing down on the glass was almost deafening - it was like being in the midst of some kind of tropical deluge. It almost felt like being in downtown Mumbai during the monsoon rather than a Friday afternoon in Yorkshire.

We wheeled our suitcases out through the station towards the taxi rank in order to hail a cab to take us to our flat. The anticipation of getting into our new home was beginning to consume me. I simply couldn't wait to be alone with Beth for the first time in what felt like months but was in reality merely a couple of weeks. I wondered if Beth was feeling as much increasing desire as I was.

Together Alone At Last (Beth)

Finally, our taxi pulled up outside the antiques shop, above which our flat was located. To call it a flat was inaccurate, really. It was actually a maisonette. The place was spread over two floors in the upper two storeys of an old red brick Georgian building that, before becoming an antiques shop, was once an elegant townhouse. It was a smartly elegant edifice, from the front at least, with large sash windows with decorative shutters either side. Access was via a metal staircase at the back in the small yard at the rear of the shop. Fortunately the rain had stopped, for the time being at least, giving us an opportunity to haul our suitcases up the steps and to let ourselves in without getting thoroughly soaked.

The door led straight into the kitchen/dining room, which was reasonably well equipped with nice modern appliances. The wooden floorboards creaked as we stepped through the kitchen/dining area and into the living room. As was common in Georgian houses of the time, the ceilings were quite high, giving the otherwise modestly apportioned rooms a decent sense of space, and the large windows allowed light to flood into the room, even on a wet Friday afternoon. The room was fully carpeted with a beautiful old fireplace at one end. In the middle were two commodious settees and a single armchair set around a coffee table. In the far corner of the room, on their own specially built shelf, stood the television and video recorder.

"Let's get unpacked and then I'll put the kettle on, okay?" I said as Tommy followed me into the room.

"Sounds like a plan!" Tommy said.

He hauled first his suitcase, and then mine, up the stairs to the top floor of the flat towards the bedrooms. Officially, we were meant to have a bedroom each, but in reality both of us figured we would probably end up sharing. There were two bedrooms, one larger room with a double bed that overlooked the street below, and one smaller room at the back. The smaller room still had enough space for a double bed, but it was far less spacious than the front bedroom. Also at the back was the bathroom. It was rather simple - just a washbasin, a toilet and a bath with an over-bath shower, but it was spotlessly clean and obviously only recently installed. The only natural light came from a small skylight in the ceiling, but it wasn't as though it would've had a nice view anyway; the only thing it would've looked out on was the small yard below.

I bagged the larger bedroom at the front for myself (but in reality for both of us) while Tommy was assigned the smaller rear bedroom. His guitar amp and most of his belongings had already been set up in the room, as had his desk, but aside from working on his studies and playing his guitar, he most likely wouldn't be spending that much time in there. We fully intended to share my bed as though we were a married couple.

After spending ten minutes or so unpacking my case, I went back down into the kitchen to put the kettle on. Although, as I stood rinsing out a couple of mugs, I found out that a relaxing cuppa was the last thing on my brother's mind.

I heard the creak of the floorboards as he entered, and I could sense almost instantly that something was in the air. I stood at the kitchen sink rinsing the mugs when Tommy came and stood behind me. He kissed me softly on the nape of my neck and reached around me and cupped my breasts. Tentatively, he caressed my breasts and drew his hands down my sides towards my thighs and my bottom. And then his hands suddenly reached up my skirt.

Within a matter of moments he was reaching up to my underwear, hooking his fingers into the waistband and pulling my knickers down. I turned to face him, and could see the look of rampant desire in his eyes.

"You're certainly not wasting any time!" I said with a wicked grin. I reached down towards his crotch and was suddenly startled to find his erection had caused a pronounced ridge in the front of his jeans.

"Mmmm... that must feel awfully uncomfortable." I said as I stroked his tumescence through the stiff denim fabric.

He reached up inside my skirt once again and I could feel his finger rubbing my now naked vulva.

"I think you want this just as much as I do." He said as he felt the moisture between my legs. By way of reply, I kissed him forcefully and passionately while I unfastened his jeans and pulled down his pants. His stiffly engorged phallus briefly caught in the waistband of his underwear, twanging up and slapping his belly as it was freed.

His erection felt so hot I was surprised it wasn't glowing! I had seldom seen him so hard; it was clear he was as pent-up as I was. I wasted no time in slipping my panties off completely and then taking off my skirt to leave me naked from the waist down, and to give Tommy complete and unhindered access to me. The inevitable lovemaking that followed passed by in something of a blur - but what a blur it was! He pushed me across to the wall and then reached up under my knees and hauled me up so that my feet weren't touching the floor, my weight totally borne by Tommy and the wall behind me. I wrapped my legs around his back and then reached down to take hold of his penis. Our eyes probed each others as I guided him into me - oh, how I had missed this!

I had made love with several boys before I started having sex with Tommy, all of whom were unique from each other. I was not what one would call an 'easy lay', but in the time since I lost my virginity I had had sex with a total of eight different young men through a series of brief, but ultimately unsuccessful romances. But Tommy was different.

He was very different!

He was so much more caring of my feelings than any of the other guys had been. To Tommy, I was not just another sexual conquest to boast about; I was his one true love. To me, Tommy was the most caring and thoughtful lover I had ever had. Sometimes he was a little too caring, up to the point of denying himself the enjoyment of our lovemaking in order to ensure I was satisfied. It doesn't bother me one iota if I don't get to cum when we make love - simply feeling him inside me is enough to give me all the satisfaction I need. Of course, it's nice when I do get to cum when he is inside me, but for me the physical and emotional connection is more than enough.

All of my previous dalliances with members of the male sex had their own physical peculiarities; Jason for example, had by far the longest foreskin I had ever seen - so long in fact, that he often had difficulty in keeping a condom in place. It would kind of bunch up after a while and then slip off completely. Tyrone, the only black man I ever slept with, had a truly monumental penis. But his length always meant that the tip of his cock kept on bashing against my cervix, and having sex with him was just too uncomfortable after a while. And as for Lee... well, he tried hard, bless him, and I was very patient with him, but he was just far too small for me. I don't like to consider myself a 'size-queen', and he had a lovely, caring personality, but at the end of the day, we just weren't an ideal fit for each other. But Tommy was the ideal fit for me, and it became apparent almost immediately that very first time at our parents house earlier that summer.

I only originally intended to have sex with him as a favour, Tommy having all but railroaded me into agreeing to it. My friend Terri had come over to our house, and during a session of chatter and gossip over some magazines she floored me with the admission that she'd never seen a naked man before - not even in pictures. To cut a long story short, I decided to ask Tommy if he would agree to letting Terri see him naked, which he eventually agreed to - but only on the condition that I had sex with him. To my surprise, Tommy admitted to me that he was a virgin and I guess part of me felt a bit sorry for him. So against my better judgement, I agreed to have sex with him on the condition that it was a one-time-only arrangement. Well, the best laid plans as they say, went straight out of the window almost from the second his manhood slid inside me. He was the perfect fit, both physically and emotionally.

His length was ideal, his girth was perfect and his cock was so aesthetically perfect in feel, looks and even smell, that my insistence that we had sex just the one time only, was discarded almost immediately!

I gasped a little, just as I always did, as I felt his penis penetrate me. I love how his engorgement stretches open the lips of my vagina, the gatekeepers of my most private inner sanctum. I love the way my inner lips give way as his coronal ridge slips within me allowing the rest of his hot shaft to enter. His tip always just kisses my cervix as soon as he is fully within me. And in that moment, as we were fully joined once again for the first time since our holiday, our unique love for each other and our unspoken bond of desire took over. I began to cover him with kisses as he started thrusting within me. I plastered him with rapid-fire kisses all over his lips, his neck and shoulders. I felt his hands supporting my bottom begin to part my buttocks, digging his fingers right into my cleft as he attempted to support as much of my weight as he could. I could feel a vibration shudder through me as I felt his trembling knees trying to hold me aloft and clear of the wall. We had never had sex in this position before, with him supporting me like that. Up to then we had only really had sex with either him below me or with myself on my back - this new position felt absolutely incredible. I knew holding me like this must've been hard work for Tommy, but I didn't see him complaining and so I simply allowed him to have his way with me.

"Mmmmmmffff... Mmmmmmmfff... Nnnnggghh..." Tommy grunted and snarled with each and every thrust of his hips.

Occasionally, my back would hit the wall as he lost his balance slightly, but it was only a matter of moments before he lifted me up once more. I wanted this to never end and I knew, despite the hard work Tommy was forcing upon himself, that he didn't want it to end either. But sure enough like all good things, it had to come to an end.

I felt him stiffen and shudder and his face suddenly wore an open-mouthed expression. His breath came in stutters as I felt his engorgement within me begin to pulse and throb rhythmically. I love watching a man cum - it's such a fleeting moment of joy compared to the longer orgasmic high a woman typically enjoys, but the sheer explosive power of a male orgasm, coupled with the forceful rush of feeling his ejaculation inside me, never ceased to utterly captivate me. And watching Tommy cum in particular always had an effect on me.

"Ohh Tommy-bear! Give it to me! Give me all you've got... Oooooh yeah! Just like that... Cum in me Tommy-bear... let me feel it inside me!!" I gasp and pant words of encouragement, begging him to paint my insides with his cum.

I didn't have long to wait. I felt his white hot jet of semen flood my vagina, my body gratefully welcoming his semen inside me.

"Ohhh Tommy-bear... thank you," I gasped breathlessly, "Thank you for... giving me your... cum!"

And I covered him with kisses once again as I felt his all too brief orgasm subside. After a few moments he pushed me against the wall once more and I felt his penis slip out of me. All of a sudden I felt an emptiness left inside me as his cock exited me, I was already counting down the seconds until I would feel him inside me once again. I put my feet back onto the floor, finally freeing Tommy of his burden and we simply hugged and kissed each other for several long minutes.

"So much for having a cup of tea!" I eventually said with a giggle, "But I'd sooner have you inside me than a cup of tea any day!"

Tommy smiled in reply and he kissed me once more.

"I'm sorry if that was a bit too sudden." He said after a moment, "If I was a bit too forceful with you, but I was just so desperate to have sex with you that I simply couldn't wait any longer!"

"We-ell..." I replied teasingly, "I must admit that it did come as a surprise to feel you suddenly pulling my knickers down, but if I didn't want you to do that to me I'd have let you know about it pretty quickly!

123456...8