Freshman Ch. 00: Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His skin tingling and the wheels in his brain spinning fast, he leaned in close and pushed his lips into hers.

***

"God, those lips. Mmmm. So listen, you passed that class, right? Like, you didn't fail out and now you're not gonna be here next semester. I don't think my poor penis would ever forgive you."

Rachel scoffed and rolled her eyes as she swirled her tongue smoothly around Josh's shaft. His stupid comments made her chuckle, but the fullness of her mouth muffled the sound. As she bobbed her head gracefully away, she glanced up at his face and smiled with her eyes.

She'd been blowing him for probably close to ten minutes by now and he'd been peppering her with his silly, inane commentary the entire time. She'd found herself genuinely smiling and she'd had to pull up off him once or twice to avoid choking through her laughter. He seemed to be a weird mood and it was definitely shining through.

While she was nearing the end of her work on him, the past ten minutes hadn't been the extent of their rendezvous. They'd both been playfully sniping at each other as they'd arrived to his apartment, such an exchange an obvious continuation of their back and forth in the hall after class. And while it had been playful and light, it had had the unintended effect of building up the intensity of the moment. And what came after.

No sooner had Rachel fired her final zinger his way, Josh had been on her like a tiger. They'd made out roughly in the living room before finally finding their way into his bed in various stages of undress. Rachel had squealed with excitement as he'd scooped her off the floor and tossed her onto the mattress like she was a doll. He turned her on so much and she simply loved the fun they'd been having together.

Such fun began quickly as Rachel found herself completely naked and sprawled across the sheets. After some eager warming up involving her boobs, Josh had wasted little time giving her an explicit reminder of how much he enjoyed her, too. With a playful wink, he'd disappeared between her thighs and gotten to work.

Rachel had moaned pleasurably as his tongue flicked so smoothly inside her pussy. While she gave no quarter when it came to comparing her oral prowess to anyone else, she'd been pleasantly surprised at (and grateful for) both the enthusiasm and skill which Josh seemed to possess in such an arena. Perhaps it was because she was simply so attracted to him, but he certainly knew his way around. Whatever. She didn't really care too much about the how and why of it all.

Expectedly, it hadn't taken too terribly long for Rachel to lose control at the hands of her sexy companion. She'd come with a shivery shudder, her back arched off the mattress and her fingers twisted tensely through his shaggy blonde hair. She'd recalled (as she'd caught her breath and let the spotty sparkles slowly disappear from her vision) how when he'd first approached her after class, he'd suggested that they go and 'celebrate.' Well, there certainly had been fireworks.

After a few minutes of snuggly recovery, Rachel had refocused her brain with aims to repay Josh's skilled work. Switching places on the bed, she'd weaved her way slowly through a thorough and drawn-out oral experience. Kissing her way teasingly down his stomach. Flicking her tongue lovingly everywhere from the firmness of his inner thighs to the sensitive soft skin of his balls.

She'd take him in her mouth and work him firmly for a minute or so before easing back and giving him a moment of torturous, clock-resetting reprieve. Then she'd suck smoothly on his balls, flipping them upwards and probing her soft lips to the shiver-inducing depths below. She loved pleasuring him. In every sense. She hadn't enjoyed being with another boy so genuinely in a long time.

"If you did fail, you could probably give your teacher some of this as a trade. Who was your teacher anyway? Was it Simmons? The old guy? Fuck, you'd probably kill him ten seconds into-."

Rachel finally pulled up and shot him a mocking glare as she tried to stifle her laughter.

"Oh my God, just shut up! I swear, that tongue of yours was so beautifully useful earlier. Don't ruin it."

Josh laughed heartily at her dig and shook his head. As his gaze passed over Rachel's figure, he swallowed and exhaled peacefully. Her eyes were so alive and sparkly and her playful expression only accentuated the softness of her beauty. Her magical tits were hanging downward in her leaned over position, jiggling slightly to her laughs and animated motions. Her slender fingers were wrapped smoothly around his shaft, tugging him gently, gliding up and down over the moistened surface of his flesh. It was all just so great. She was so great.

Coming back to the moment, Josh smiled and leaned forward off the pillows behind him. His ab muscles flexing to the motion, he reached out and playfully rubbed Rachel's head. He smirked.

"Whatever. Just trying to pass on my wealth of college experience to you. You should be grateful. You've run up a big fucking debt this summer and I haven't even asked for payment yet."

Rachel scoffed and cocked her head at him with a sarcastic squint.

"Debt, huh? You think I should be paying to hear you spout off a never-ending stream of stupid?"

Josh grinned casually as he moved his hand from the side of her face to the back of her head. His fingers twisted playfully around her silky pony tail. He shook his head with a twinkle in his eye.

"Nah, it's cool. You don't have to pay me."

Winking, he began to push her head back into his lap. As she rolled her eyes at him and moved dutifully to resume the work he obviously wanted her to complete, he grinned and finished the thought.

"Besides, you have been already..."

***

Holy shit!

The thought bounced around Kevin's brain as he felt Rebecca's tongue swirl smooth over his own. While he'd only ever kissed her that one time, it all felt so suddenly familiar. He couldn't actually believe it was happening though. And it was even better and more intense than it had been at the beach.

He exhaled smoothly as he continued to kiss her. Her lips were just as perfectly soft as he'd remembered and the sweetness of her freshly-shampooed hair made his skin tingle. She was breathing deeply, subtle moans and whimpers escaping her mouth every so often. It was heavenly.

And then, all at once, it stopped.

Kevin's eyes opened wide as he felt Rebecca pull back and disengage. His confusion was subdued though as he processed the warm grin on her face. Her eyes danced as she stood slowly without speaking.

Keeping her eyes on his, Rebecca stood up and moved casually to the door. Pushing the lock button in with her thumb, she spun back around and raised a playful eyebrow. The clicking sound made both of their stomachs flutter in unison. Everything suddenly felt more real.

Rebecca grinned and stepped past where she'd left Kevin sitting and made her way to the second bed nearby. Her room was a standard double, but she was the sole occupant as the dorms were only being used by fall athletes who were already on campus for preseason practices. She turned as she reached the edge of the bed and she smiled at Kevin. Pulling in an excited breath of her own, she reached gently for the tied knot of her towel and twisted it in her fingers. With only a barely audible accompanying sound, the cloth slipped from her body and fell to the floor.

Kevin didn't even try to mask his gasp as an image he'd only fantasized about materialized in front of his face. The almost overwhelming reveal of Rebecca's complete nakedness squeezed the air from his lungs and sent a shockwave between his legs. His dick quaked automatically as his eyes darted around, searching for a place to land.

Not since the twistingly arousing views he'd gotten of Rachel in various stages of undress the morning after prom had Kevin seen something so heart-stopping. Rebecca's body was a vision. Her breasts, while not as unfairly perfect or quite as large as Rachel's, were full and perky, her brown nipples standing out starkly against the paler, tan-lined flesh that had been shielded from a summer's worth of sun. Her stomach was smooth and flat and a sparkling jewel dangled from her belly button.

Kevin swallowed hard as the downward path of his eyes brought him directly between her curvy thighs. She was completely smooth shaven and her pussy looked tender and delicate. Her legs weren't large, but they were athletically toned as they tapered down to her ankles. A flower tattoo peaked out teasingly over her foot.

Another gulping swallow shook Kevin back to the moment and he looked into Rebecca's eyes with almost fearful admiration. He watched as she grinned at him, clearly amused by his gawking reaction. Lowering herself gently onto the bed and sliding onto her back, she ran her eyes over Kevin's still-clothed frame and indicated for him to come over.

"Your turn."

Kevin leapt to his feet quicker than he'd anticipated and didn't waste time in complying. He was almost paralyzed by nervousness, but all he could think of was what the next few minutes might bring. It didn't seem real.

In a flash, he had whipped his shirt from his head and slid his shorts smoothly off his legs. He kicked off his shoes and socks and held his breath as he felt himself straining against the soft fabric of his underwear. Rebecca's grin had widened and the expression made him feel good. He was sure that what she was seeing wasn't in the same realm of impressiveness as what she'd offered him, but her playful eyes were still reassuring.

Unsure of how exactly things would proceed, Kevin steeled himself and crossed the room towards Rebecca's bed. His closer proximity and enhanced view of her body made everything seem even more impossibly arousing. His mind switched automatically back to that emotionally devastating after-prom morning. The image of Rachel's tits jutting out inches from his face and the accompanying one of her completely naked from behind, kneeling in front of Jeff in the basement would surely never leave his brain. But in this moment, he was sure he'd never seen anything as torturously hot as Rebecca.

He smiled as she extended her arms towards him and guided him down towards her. He climbed onto the bed on top of her body and shivered as the soft warmth of her flesh greeted his. Her breasts pressed against his chest and his dick jumped as he let his weight more fully bring them together. In an instant, they were smoothly kissing again.

As Kevin began to get his bearings, his confidence slowly grew. He adjusted his weight and brought a hand to her chest, squeezing his palm down over her breast and caressing her firmly. He was completely hard now and he was sure she could feel him pressing in between her slightly-spread legs. Her soft flesh in his hand felt amazing and the sweetness of her kiss was meltingly perfect. Had it not been for what was coming soon, he could've simply kissed and touched her gently all afternoon.

He jumped suddenly as Rebecca gave him an unexpected reminder of exactly how much more there was to be had. As they'd been kissing, she'd smoothly slid her hand down his stomach and slipped it past the band of his boxer briefs. The feeling of her fingers wrapping firmly around his dick had almost made him break away from the kiss. His senses sizzled and he groaned pleasurably. Fighting to stay in control, he smiled to himself as she began to smoothly jerk him between her fingers.

Finally, it was Rebecca who broke the embrace. Her hand still on his cock, she leaned her head back and looked up at him intensely. She knew she didn't have to say anything to get her point across, but she wanted to make sure Kevin was okay at every step. The last thing she wanted was for this experience to traumatize him in any way. She wanted him to enjoy it. To savor it. She certainly was.

"Are you ready?"

Kevin stiffened as her words made the immediacy of the big moment seem so terrifyingly close. Was he really going to do this? Have sex? With her? His head felt light and dizzy. He could feel his pulse in his throat.

Trying to smile as casually as he could, he nodded.

"Yeah. I'm ready."

He paused suddenly as a thought came to him. He wasn't sure if he was supposed to, like-. And would she laugh at him since he'd never had-? He shook his head and decided to say it anyway.

"Um, I have a, uh-. You know, a condom."

He swallowed the dryness in his throat and indicated over towards his discarded clothing.

"Did you like, want me to get it or-?"

Rebecca grinned warmly at his nervous speech. She actually had a few in her drawer as well. And she took birth control of her own. But she liked that he'd offered. And she figured it might give him a little sense of authority over the situation since he was obviously completely following her lead.

She nodded through her smiling teeth.

"Yeah. That's perfect."

Kevin smiled back and nodded. He felt good that he hadn't messed anything up by bringing it up or not bringing it up or whatever. He hopped to his feet and moved quickly to dig through the pockets of his shorts to retrieve his wallet.

A few moments later, he was back on top of her, this time his underwear off and his full nakedness mirroring her own. His fingers shook as he tore the light blue foil of the wrapper and awkwardly slid the slick latex over his dick. It felt weird, but he shrugged. What the hell did he know anyway?

Rebecca smiled again as she reached down and grabbed ahold of his shaft. She was suddenly very excited to do it. Not just for the reasons she'd already gone over. But because it would be fun. She actually hadn't hooked up with anyone in a few weeks, the whirlwind of college preparation and field hockey completely dominating her time and energy. Truthfully, she'd been a little jealous of Rachel and her habitual jaunts with her new friend Josh. It would be nice to get some action of her own.

As she angled Kevin in and scooted her hips towards him, she looked back into his eyes one final time.

"You good?"

Kevin's ability to speak had long since abandoned him so he only nodded. Oh, he was good. He'd never been better.

A joint-exhale sounded out in the room as Rebecca aimed Kevin precisely and allowed him to slide smoothly inside her. The familiar, pressure-filled pleasurable sensation of being entered forced a shiver and automatic smile to Rebecca's face and her lips parted as she felt Kevin's pelvis fully meet her own. While she'd had had her share of sex and partners in her day, experiencing it with someone new for the first time was always fun and exciting. Pulling her breath back in through her nose, she soaked up the feeling as she felt him pull partially out and then return.

Kevin shivered roughly as the surreal sensations that had previously existed only as fantastical guesses in his imagination rolled through him at full force. He was doing it! Having sex! And with one of the most attractive girls he'd ever spoken to. If his brain hadn't been forced to process all the overwhelming physical stimuli of the act itself, he was sure his own thoughts would've forced smoke from his ears.

He steadied himself and tried desperately not to get lost in his own mind. He needed to be present. To focus but also let go. He was ten seconds into an experience he'd waited a lifetime for and there was no guarantee as to how much time he'd be afforded. He needed to soak up every feeling and drink every last drop. There would be plenty of time to analyze it all later.

Smiling reflexively down at Rebecca's intense grin of her own, he began to slide his hips to a steady rhythm. He wasn't sure if he was going too fast or too slow or whatever, so he decided he'd simply watch Rebecca for clues. His dick strained almost painfully as each thrust into her surrounded him with tight, silky-smooth warmth. It was perfect. Smiling again, he continued to rock away.

Rebecca moaned gently as she kept her curious eyes on Kevin's face. It had been a while since she'd been with a boy for his first time and she swallowed as she thought again about the pure chaos that must be banging through his brain. He definitely seemed to look happy though. And less nervously strained than she had anticipated. As she felt his dick slide coarsely in and out of her, she smiled genuinely to herself. She was happy that she was making him feel so good.

The sex wasn't intense, but it proceeded smoothly as both parties worked their way through it together. Kevin had asked once or twice if everything was okay, to which Rebecca had reassured him and encouraged him further. Rebecca had figured ahead of time that the experience would likely contain neither the longevity nor the intensity to get her off, but she was pleasantly surprised at how warmed up she'd gotten. As Kevin continued to work her to a smooth (if not a bit mechanical) rhythm, she'd let her arms fall behind her head and simply absorbed the pleasure.

Kevin had had no idea what to expect from anything, but he'd definitely felt some encouragement from Rebecca's reactions, both verbal and otherwise. She'd been smiling at him intensely throughout the duration and with her wrists crossed up over her head, the elongated image of her figure was ridiculously arousing. Her soft breasts shook hypnotically to his movements and her flat stomach looked smooth and firm. He'd glanced down lower a couple times to peek at the view between her legs, but the image had been too hot to keep his eyes on. Seeing his cock sliding so effortlessly into the accepting tenderness of her pussy looked almost as amazing as it felt. Almost.

However, despite everything moving along without any rookie mistakes or rockiness, the swirling confluence of every pleasurable stimulus eventually began to take Kevin down. As he felt the early swells of a feeling unlike anything he'd ever experienced, he gritted his teeth and prepared himself for the end.

He knew there was likely only seconds left so he decided to use his final moments to again fully soak in the beauty and wonder of it all. He studied Rebecca's face, her green eyes dancing and the small diamond stud in her nose shimmering in the light. He watched the tightening of the muscles in her throat as she tensed and swallowed in response to his firm thrusts.

Letting his eyes fall across her chest, he reached out and gripped her right breast fully in his hand. He squeezed the soft flesh tightly, letting his thumb run over her hardened nipple. He smiled to himself as she whimpered pleasurably in response.

As he focused on her smile, he thought about the first moment he'd felt her lips take him in that night at the beach. The smooth, perfect suction that had surrounded his cock with soothing perfection. He'd never felt anything as good as that before and he certainly hadn't in the weeks since.

Until now.

Letting the memory fuse with the pure ecstasy of the current moment, Kevin inhaled a full breath into his lungs. His stomach muscles tightened painfully and he opened his mouth as a distorted exclamation of what was to come rushed out with gasping groan.

And then, he let go.

Whiteness stole his vision as Kevin tingled all over and came with a rumbling shudder. His hamstrings clenched as he pushed automatically deeper inside. His dick throbbed and pulsed as he came again and again, each sensation more dizzying than the last. He could still vividly recall every second of how he'd felt the moment he'd let go at the beach and erupted between Rebecca's soft lips. But as earth shattering as that had been, it suddenly felt like a gentle kiss in comparison.

Rebecca couldn't contain her bright grin as she felt Kevin's tension and watched the orgasm wreak havoc on his senses. She'd expected something like this, but it was still so pridefully pleasurable to actually witness. The muscles in his neck were bulging and his face looked to be caught somewhere between euphoria and utter shock. A dangerous part of her suddenly wished he hadn't been wearing a condom. She would've loved to feel him exploding inside her.