Freshman Ch. 00: Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In short order, the skyscraping high of Kevin's release eventually crashed under its own weight. As he whimpered through the final pulses and thrusts, he exhaled roughly and let his head hang between his shoulders. He felt like he'd just run a marathon, but yet also so peacefully relaxed at the same time. As the blood began to return to his head, he simply kept his eyes closed and enjoyed each smiling breath.

Rebecca watched him for a bit and even reached forward to run her fingers caressingly through the back of his hair. She felt the same sense of warm satisfaction that she had when she'd gotten up off her knees at the beach and helped zip him back up. As he let out an extended, pleasurable sigh, she grinned and cleared her throat.

"So, pretty good, I take it?"

Kevin finally raised his head in response to her words and grinned sheepishly. Rolling his eyes for effect, he nodded and spoke with playful sarcasm.

"Uhhhh, yeah. 'Pretty good' I guess."

He grinned more deeply as she smirked back and tussled his hair again. Not wanting to ever move from the position he was in but also mindful of perhaps letting his lingering turn awkward, he finally eased back and pulled out her with a shivery start. Rebecca inhaled sharply in response and she bit her lip as a ripple of chilling pleasure eked through her. Mmmm. Given just another minute or so, she just might've joined Kevin in hitting the finish line.

Kevin hopped from the bed and made his way to a waste paper basket in the corner of the room to discard the condom. As he turned back to face Rebecca, he blushed as he felt nervous tingles over just standing there naked in front of her. She hadn't made any more to cover up either though, and for that he was very grateful. He'd be sure to enjoy every millisecond of access to her body she was willing to grant his eager eyes.

Finally shaking himself from the moment, he made his way back to the beds and began retrieving his discarded clothing. As he pulled up his underwear and prepared to step into his shorts, he stiffened as he realized Rebecca was still eying him up intensely. She was entirely naked and chewing idly on her thumb nail as her alluring breasts rose and fell to the pace of her breaths.

Suddenly nervous that perhaps he'd done something (or not done something), Kevin paused his re-dressing and spoke.

"Is everyth-? Are you all right?"

Rebecca inhaled and broke her intense look into a grin as she nodded smoothly. Truthfully, she'd still been thinking about how unexpectedly close she'd been to getting off. Swallowing away the thought, she spoke reassuringly.

"No, I'm all right. I'm-."

She paused and swallowed again as she kept her grin light.

"Everything is fine. It's great."

Kevin squinted at her for a moment as he tried to assess her words and tone. He didn't think he'd done anything wrong. And she had seemed to enjoy herself. But still. Her voice and face just didn't quite match up with what she was-.

His eyebrows rose automatically as he quickly came to the answer. A tremor of guilt tickled across his stomach and he suddenly felt like an idiot. Of course. She hadn't gotten off like he had. She was probably all like, frustrated or unsatisfied or something.

Kevin swallowed as he let his eyes pass over the still exposed wonder of her entire body. As he watched her stomach muscles quake gently with each breath, he inhaled and set his shorts back onto the bed behind him. He knew what to do.

Rebecca's eyes narrowed reflexively as she watched Kevin move unexpectedly back towards her and the bed. He looked a little nervous, but his smile was bright. She cocked her head at him and cleared her throat.

"Kevin? What are you-?"

Kevin cut her off as he eased his way onto the bed next to her. Siting up but leaning over onto his side, he brought his face in close to hers and smiled again.

"You didn't like, you know."

He grinned at her knowingly.

"We don't have to be done."

Rebecca stiffened as comprehension washed over her brain. But she smiled brightly and shook her head, almost giggling. Reaching out to touch Kevin on the chest, she spoke.

"Kevin. No. You don't have to-. Listen, you're a sweet boy and that's really nice of you to offer. But seriously, it's fine."

But Kevin only shook his head in response as he pushed her touch off his chest and let his hand rest on her stomach.

"Rebecca, no. I'm not just gonna let you-. Look, this is twice now that you've done this, okay? It's your turn."

Kevin's senses tingled as he heard himself say the words as if they'd come from someone else. He knew he was punching way above his weight with her, but for some reason he felt only confidence instead of intimidation. He clearly wasn't some sort of sexual expert, but he knew how to make a girl feel good. And after what Rebecca had just done to him? For him? Oh no. He wasn't going to accept her politeness and slink away from the moment.

Rebecca studied Kevin's strangely confident expression and tone with curiosity. She opened her mouth to brush him back again but nothing came out. As she looked into his eyes, she smiled again and felt a rush of warmth go through her. What was she doing? Why was she fighting him? She didn't want him to feel some sort of awkward obligation, but it didn't seem like that was what was happening at all.

Swallowing, she cocked her head and raised an eyebrow back at him. Twisting her lips in thought, she nodded and decided to give him one final out.

"Okay. But, listen, sweetie, you really don't have to do this if-."

Her words were muffled as Kevin moved his lips to hers and kissed her firmly. She sighed into the embrace and let her objections melt away. As she felt his tongue slide into her mouth and swirl around her gently, she grinned and kissed him back. Her skin tingled with sparkly excitement.

She tensed suddenly as Kevin's hand began to slide its way down her stomach and past her hips. As she felt his fingers reach the tender outskirts of her pussy, she inhaled sharply through their kiss. Her simmering arousal from earlier jumped two steps and she raised her hips reflexively to push against his touch. As she felt his fingertips slip smoothly inside her, she broke away from his mouth and cursed softly through a twisted grin.

"Fuck..."

***

"Fuck!"

The word sliced angrily from Rachel's lips as she brought her hand to her temple and pushed in against the sharp pain. Shaking away the stars that had slipped into her vision, she glared in annoyance at her car door. As if it had been its fault for being there when she'd decided to bang her head into it in the midst of her clumsy rush.

Cursing again (this time under her breath), she hopped out of the car and slammed the door behind her. She touched the tender spot on her head again and wondered briefly it was going to bruise. Whatever. Hitting the lock button on her keys, she spun around to face the brick building in front of her and began moving towards the door.

As she pushed her way inside and hustled to the stairwell, she glanced quickly at her phone. God, she was late! She was such an asshole. Kevin was only going to be in town for a few more days and she still couldn't have helped herself to be on time to meet him.

Her disgust softened though as the thought also brought a wave of pleasurable excitement through her gut. She'd definitely had fun with Josh. Not only had he gone down on her and gotten her off beautifully, returning the favor had been almost as much fun.

She'd given him some seriously thorough work for his efforts, licking and sucking generously all over him as he'd babbled on about a seemingly endless string of inane topics. The only time he'd finally shut up had been when she'd pushed him over the edge. Her lips cradling him snuggly, he'd came powerfully, deep inside her mouth, his playful taunts and teasing suggestions reduced to a cacophony of muddled whimpers and strained, hissing breaths.

As Rachel reached the second floor of Rebecca's dorm and pushed her way into the hallway, she shook her head again. If she'd simply left just after that, she'd probably have gotten there almost on time. But she'd been seduced by the warmth of their post-orgasm relaxation. She'd snuggled up next to Josh and stayed with him for several minutes as they'd basked together in the afterglow.

She finally reached Rebecca's door and she paused to take a breath. Chewing nervously on a stick of gum, she checked her appearance for any sign that might give away what she'd just been doing. She knew Kevin knew about Josh, but she still didn't want to rub anything in his face. Especially since this might be one of the last times she'd be seeing him for several months.

Steeling herself with a final exhale, she reached for the door handle and pushed in. Her shoulder crashed into the door awkwardly as it stayed unexpectedly shut. She furrowed her brow in confusion. It was locked.

It was locked?

Shrugging away the mini-mystery, Rachel stepped back and gave the door a loud rap of her knuckles.

"Becca?"

She held still as she swore she heard the muffled sounds of whispering and rushed footsteps. Her eyes narrowed again, this time in true confusion. If Rebecca was inside, why would she have locked the door? She grinned automatically. Usually that meant that she was-.

A wild shiver shot down her back as she finished her own thought. Meant that she was in there with someone. A boy. And the only boy she could think of who might be there right now was-.

She knocked again, this time with the side of her fist.

"Bec! It's me. I can hear you in there. What are you do-?"

Rebecca's voice called out and interrupted.

"Hang on! I'm in my towel. Just wait a second."

Rachel pulled her chin back and processed the words. Her tingling senses relaxed momentarily and she let the air out of her lungs. Maybe that was it. She'd just taken a shower and she'd locked the door while she'd been getting dressed.

But still, where was Kevin? She was more than twenty minutes late to meet him. She pulled her phone out and checked to see if maybe she'd missed a message. Nope. She tingled again.

Her thoughts were interrupted as she heard the sound of the lock clicking. Stiffening up straight and feeling a swirling of butterflies in her stomach, she held still as she watched the door open up. Rebecca's towel-clad figure greeted her, her green eyes wide and a little wild. Rachel studied her for a moment before stepping forward to enter the room.

As she pushed past her friend, she shook her head and spoke with a curious, irritated tone.

"Finally. Why did you lock the door? And where is Ke-?"

Her words disintegrated into dust as the question she'd been in the middle of asking answered itself unexpectedly. Her heart skipping a beat, she froze and stared directly into Kevin's eyes from across the room.

"Hey, Rach."

***

Rachel's head swam and she realized she was barely listening anymore as Rebecca concluded her tale and brought the events of the afternoon into the present. Her ears were ringing and she felt her pulse thumping thickly in her temples. She brought her hands to touch them and she winced as a jolt of pain cut through her. She'd forgotten all about how she'd bumped her head on her car door. That had been just a few minutes ago.

She finally realized that Rebecca had stopped speaking and was looking at her with a touch of nervous curiosity. It was obvious that her friend had enjoyed laying such a shocking revelation on her but she could also sense that Rebecca was a little anxious over how she might react. She'd just fucked her closest guy friend. And not only that. She'd taken his virginity, too.

Rachel didn't want to leave Rebecca hanging but she simply could not process it all. It made what had happened at the beach seem like she'd walked in on them holding hands. She shook her head and tried to find her voice.

"Becca, I-. I just don't even-. I can't believe you guys just-. Oh my God, this is so crazy!"

Rebecca swallowed as she comprehended Rachel's debilitating shock. She cut right to the chase.

"Are you angry?"

Rachel looked up and furrowed her brow as she processed the question. Was she angry? She realized that she didn't know. She didn't know how she felt at all.

"Ang-? No, I'm not-. Well, shit, I don't know! Maybe a little. Not like, at you. Or even at him. Just like-. I don't know!"

Rebecca watched as her friend trailed off in frustration. She understood Rachel's confusion; she'd just been given a lot. Putting a hand on her shoulder, Rebecca cleared her throat and spoke warmly.

"Rach, I know you guys still have something between you. But that boy doesn't belong to you. And by that I mean both him and the responsibility you feel for him."

She paused as Rachel turned to face her fully.

"Listen, I saw his face when I brought you guys up while we were waiting. And I knew that right before he left for college, that he was going to tell you all the right things and reassure you that he'd be fine. And for the most part, that would be true. But I also knew that once he got out there that he'd still be thinking about you. Maybe not every minute or even every day. But too much. Too much to be fair to him."

"And the worst part is, you know that too. And when you guys would talk on the phone or send a few texts, you'd be worrying about him. And that's not fair either."

Rebecca inhaled as she watched Rachel's eyes get glassy with understanding. She squeezed her shoulder and finished her point.

"You both need to live your lives. He needs to turn the page and you need to stop feeling guilty that he hasn't. Okay?"

Rachel held silent as she felt a wave of emotion send tingles through her scalp. A single tear squeezed from her eye and she smiled with a quick nod. She understood. Once again Rebecca had granted her a freedom that she hadn't been able to achieve on her own. She'd cleared the path and led her to the starting line.

Sniffing through her nose, she steadied herself and spoke softly.

"So you did it for...me?"

Rebecca smiled curiously and tilted her chin. The implication that she'd offer herself sexually to someone solely for her friend's benefit seemed a little odd in a vacuum. However, she'd sort of done just that when she'd developed the ruse they'd used on Jeff to help free Rachel from his blackmailing scheme. But this was different. Very different.

Shrugging playfully, she let a smile creep across her face.

"Well, it's not like I didn't get something out of it too."

She bit her lip and winked as she shot her friend a knowing look. Rachel's eyes widened and then narrowed as she grinned back in response. Rebecca stuck out her tongue and stood from the bed. Switching her tone back to its standard sarcastic flow, she shook her head and spoke as she walked away.

"I mean, I realize life's been good for you lately living in Mr. Quarterback's lap, but your girl's been on a bit of dry spell."

Rachel scoffed and rolled her eyes at Rebecca's playful dig. Ignoring the part about Josh, she fired back.

"Ohhh-kay, well, guess I should make a note. When Becca's horny, don't leave any boys alone with her for more than ten minutes or she'll automatically have sex with them. Good to know."

Rebecca paused as she reached her dresser. Smirking, she spun back around to face her friend. Oh, so Rachel wanted to play? Okay. Biting down with teasingly on her full lower lip, she spoke again in a mockingly sultry tone.

"No, it's not that. It's him. I don't know, Rach. I guess just ever since that night at the beach I-. I just-."

She paused and fake moaned. Contorting her face in a display of exaggerated pleasure, she brought her hand to her chest and clawed at the straps of her bra.

"I just haven't stop thinking about that beautiful cock of his!"

Rachel's eyes widened like dinner plates as she coughed out a sputtering laugh. Dropping her jaw incredulously, she screeched in protest.

"Becca!! Gross! Oh my God, shut u-!"

But Rebecca dialed up the act and smashed through her objection. Shutting her eyes, she moaned again, this time obnoxiously loud. She squealed pleasurably and dug her fingers through her dark hair. Throwing her head back, she gyrated her pelvis, simulating sex.

"Kevin's! Beautiful! Cock!"

She punctuated each word with a breathy moan, dropping her hips and ass in time. Finally letting out a passionate, climax-signaling cry, she opened her eyes and whimpered, her mouth forming a gentle 'O.' Licking her lips, she stopped her motions suddenly and exploded into her trademark cackle.

Rachel shook her head and glared menacingly through her choked-back laughter. She reached for a pillow and slung it at her best friend, cursing her name.

"You're such a bitch! Ew! Don't talk about him that way!"

Rebecca sidestepped the tossed cushion and stuck out her tongue again. Getting ahold of her own laughter she rolled her eyes and put her hands on her hips.

"Oh, now you're a prude? Okay."

She wiped a tear from her eye and grinned lovingly at her friend.

"I'm just messing with you. Listen, don't worry about him! He's fine. I promise. It's your time now."

She flashed Rachel a final earnest smile and turned back to her dresser. She resumed combing her wet hair as she fished through her drawers for something to wear. She hummed happily under her breath.

Rachel watched her friend for a few moments before finally exhaling and smiling again. The entire episode still felt surreal but the bottom line was Rebecca was right. There were more important things to worry about than how Kevin would be after he left. They were both adults and it was time to act like it.

As her thoughts switched, her mind continued to swirl. The reality of what was close in front of her was truly beginning to set in. Sure, she had to turn in her last essay for her summer course and get final approval, but that was a mere formality at this point. She was going to be officially going to college. With her best friend. In just a few short weeks. The dream was almost fully in her grasp.

Her stomach fluttered as her eyes whipped around over the cinderblock walls of Rebecca's temporary abode. Soon she'd be in her own dorm room, starting her new adventure. There'd be field hockey. Parties. Classes. New friends. Josh...

She grinned as looked back at her friend calmly sliding a pair of jean shorts up her tanned legs, humming to no one in particular. Thank god for Rebecca; she just always seemed to know what to do. And once gain she was right. It was time.

Time to live her life.

NEXT -- Chapter 1: He Loves Me