Friends of My Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I uhh, well I don't know how to say this." She suddenly leaned over and put her head on my shoulder. I put an arm up and put it around her, holding her to me.

"Tell me whatever you feel like. I'll listen to you. If you don't want to, that's OK too." She kissed my neck, and I swear I could feel her smiling.

Aimie started talking. "I know that guys find me attractive. I've had boyfriends, and I know they've wanted to sleep with me from the time I was fourteen and started to get tits. I didn't have sex anyone till last year, though. My parents were always checking up on me, and it never seemed to work out. I gave guys, uhh, hand jobs when I was fifteen, just to keep them from attacking me sometimes. For a while, that seemed to be enough. Then, by the time I was sixteen, that didn't seem to be enough. Remember when I was going out with Scott?" The picture of the arrogant little "schmuck" that she had dated and I had seen a time or two went through my mind. He had been so proud of himself, pimples and skinny chest and all.

"Yeah, I didn't really care for him. I was so afraid that Anne would start going out with him. I wondered how your dad let you date him."

She giggled again sounding much less afraid. "He didn't know about him. He wouldn't have let me, had he known." A sigh. "I guess he would have been right. We were out one night, Scott had his brother's car, and we went up on the curve." The curve was actually a two-lane road that switch-backed up over a series of steep hills in the area we used to live in. It had many places where people could pull off and park, sort of a "scenic View" type of thing. Many young couples parked there to make out.

She was now almost done with the drink I had made her, so I took it from her and set it on the table. She was starting to relax, and snuggle onto my shoulder. If she hadn't been so damn beautiful in that outfit, it would have been like holding a younger girl. She was so light, and yet had so many curves.

"Well, I had played with him several times before, and he had cum all over my hand. One night, he was insistent that he wanted more. I started to cry, telling him I didn't dare have sex. I was probably just as excited as he was, but none of girls had figured out how to get the pill yet, so we were all cautious about fucking. We all gave our boyfriends hand jobs instead of sex." All of a sudden, she sat up and looked at me with her eyes big. "Oh my God, am I getting Anne in trouble? Oh, I didn't .."

I kissed her on the lips, silencing her. I must admit I did feel funny, but I had figured the girls were normal and getting interested in sex about that time. "Don't worry, tonight I'm just some guy who you picked up while looking at cars. I was just so handsome that you couldn't resist me. Who the Hell is Anne?" She giggled again and laid her head on my shoulder again. "Besides, this is all normal stuff. If you girls hadn't gotten interested in sex about that time, you wouldn't have been normal. Even if a father wishes that wasn't so."

"Well, I didn't think about it. Will it bother you if I tell you more and Anne is involved?" It took several minutes of kissing and squeezing to get her totally relaxed again, but the vodka she had drank helped. I got up and got her another drink. She happily scooted back onto my lap when I sat down. I turned on the couch, leaning back into the corner and let her stretch out, partly on top of me. My cock twitched as I got a good look at her pretty little pussy in her see through panties, but I willed myself to ignore it.

To be honest, I had wondered about my daughters sex life. She was a busty little blonde, and I was sure that she had been making the boys in her high school hard for the last couple of years she was there, anyway. But I had tried to remember what it was like when I was in high school (even though it was a while back!) and so I had been fairly lenient with her.

Aimie was sipping the drink, and got back to what she was saying. It was almost surreal, having her lay on me, displaying herself in her outfit and talk. "To make a long story short, Scott sort of raped me that night." I tensed up, but Aimie squeezed me and kissed my neck again. She was talking very quietly, in my left ear. "Well, he didn't really rape me, technically. He raped my mouth. I told him I wasn't on the pill, and he said I didn't have to be. I didn't understand, at first, till he pushed my face down to his cock. I had unzipped his pants, and unsnapped them to get his dick out to play with it. To be honest, I had enjoyed playing with cocks, but the only thing I had heard about sucking cocks was." Here she stopped, and kissed my ear. "when Anne had started doing it to Will. He kind of forced her the first time, but she had gotten to like it." My eyes closed for a moment. More information than I really needed to know, but at the same time it was strangely exciting.

She continued, after a quick sip of the drink. "Scott had me by the neck, and he was stronger than I would have thought. As he was pushing my head down, I kept thinking that Anne liked it now, so maybe I should try it. I knew some of the guys were calling other girls 'Cocksucker' in a not very nice way, but then again, I'm an adventurous kind of girl, why not? I reached out and kissed it as I got close, he didn't have to push my neck any more. It didn't taste like I had thought, it kind of tasted like it had smelled in the past. No, it always smelled a little, I don't know, musty or something. It didn't taste too bad, there was a little bit of fluid on the end and it kind of stuck to my lips when I kissed the head. I ran my tongue across my lips, and got used to the taste."

"Before long, I was kissing it and licking the head. I found out that if I ran my tongue down the bottom side of it, he must of really liked it cause he started to moan. This was getting to be fun, and I scrunched my knees up under me to get more comfortable as I started to go to work on him. I put the head in my mouth, and he had to tell me not to really suck, just slip it in." By now, I was getting uncomfortably hard. Aimie was lying so that my cock was nestled almost in her crotch. She could feel how hard I was getting and giggled as she rolled to one side a little. One of her little hands reached down and started to run lightly over my dick. I moaned slightly, and she kissed my neck and face. "At least I'm not boring you, am I?"

"I'm sorry, I just can't help it.." I started to say. She kissed me deeply on the mouth, then said without moving away "It's OK, Ed, I understand. I'm getting warm again myself. I just need to tell you this."

"I was starting to really enjoy sucking his cock. It felt so tight, so hard. I would suck on it for a little bit, then kiss up and down on it. I always ended up kissing the head last, I liked the way that the stuff oozing out of it would stick to my lips so I could lick it off. It seemed so creamy and smooth, I didn't understand at the time why men did that. Then I would stick as much of it as I could get in my mouth again, running my tongue around it the whole time. Scott was moaning full time now, and to be honest, I was pretty wet myself. This didn't seem like a bad thing at all."

She stopped rubbing my dick, and put her head on my shoulder again. You know, it seems like such a small thing. But when a woman puts her head on your shoulder like that, it seems to be natural thing; you can't help but feel protective and manly. I don't know what it is.

"He was getting more and more excited, and all of a sudden he grabbed my head and forced it farther down. I hurt, I couldn't breath, and it seemed like he was going to punch a hole in my throat. I panicked, and started to fight him but he held me down as he started to cum." She shivered a little. "I was choking, and couldn't breathe. He was cumming and cumming, it seems like it was gallons. I finally got off him, and coughed up a bunch of his cum on the floor and seat." She tensed a little bit, then continued.

"You know what, the only thing that asshole was worried about was that his brother would knock him around because of the mess. I was crying, and so pissed off that I got out of the car and walked home." She was crying now, I could feel the tears on my shoulder. I hugged her, thinking again how strange this was. Holding a friend of my daughter, in her see-through black outfit I had bought her, and comforting her. I couldn't help it, maybe it was the father in me coming out.

"Aimie, I'm so sorry. Guys can be such dickheads some times. You are a VERY sexy young lady, and when a guy gets sexually excited, they quit thinking with their big head and start thinking with their other head." The whole time, I'm thinking about what I was going to do that little asshole if I ever saw him again.

She giggled again. "Well, I understand a little better now. I still give head, I just don't enjoy it as much as Anne and the other girls. I don't do it as often as they do, either." Another giggle. "Want me to shut up, or tell you the rest?"

"Honey, I told you that you could tell me whatever you want. And who the hell is this Anne chick?"

"OK. Well, that was when I was sixteen. It was not the best experience I ever had, but at least Scott didn't go around telling about it at school like some of the guys did. It kind of threw me off guys, though. Remember that everyone was a little surprised that I quit dating for a while? Well, that's why."

She was rubbing my cock again, and it had grown back to it normal size when something nice happened. She slowly began working the zipper down, and started working on the snap on my pants. I let her do it herself, trying to concentrate on her story. I couldn't figure out what was next, or where this was going.

"I started dating again after a while, and that's when I met George. I don't know if you ever met him, I don't think so." I shook my head no, and she raised her lips to mine for a long deep kiss. Her lips were still so soft and warm. She had the snap on my pants undone, and was slowly running her hand under my shorts. I realized, all of a sudden, that she remembered an awful lot about me from when she was growing up.

"George was so cute, and I thought that was the most important thing in those days. He was blonde, my hair was so black. He was on the basketball team, and all the girls wanted to date him. And he wanted to date me. Or truthfully, I think he wanted to date either Anne or me. Anne was still seeing that bozo Will, so I guess I won by default." Her hand was now wrapped around the head of my cock, and she could feel how sticky I was. She almost absently, without thinking, rubbed the precum into the head as I moaned lightly and my hips moved a little. I tried not to, but couldn't help it.

"We dated for a couple of weeks. We had gone to the clinic and gotten on the pill, but I was still a virgin. Some of the other girls had already gotten their boyfriends to fuck them, but I hadn't. I thought it would be so romantic to do it with the perfect boy, and George seemed to be the one. So one night, when his parents were going out, we went to his house. I was wearing a nice outfit, with some pretty little panties that I wanted to take off for him." Her hand was now fisting my cock, and slowly moving up and down. Occasionally she would stop and get some of the precum and lubricate her hand with it. I was starting to have trouble concentrating on what she was saying, but I was still trying.

"I thought he would light some candles or something, and make it romantic. Instead, he almost threw me on their couch, tore the clothes off me. He didn't even hardly kiss me. It was like I was a piece of meat. Instead of being romantic, it was horrible. It hurt pretty bad, and then he got upset when I bled." She was squeezing my dick pretty hard, and I almost wanted to pull her hand off. Instead, she sighed, laid her head back on my shoulder and continued speaking.

"That was the limit of my sexual experiences in high school. I couldn't bring myself to do it again. Unlike Scott, George had to tell everyone in school how he 'fucked that little Jap pussy' and 'got some Jap cunt'. I was so humiliated that I didn't even date anymore. The other girls tried to get me to, and told me how wonderful fucking was. But none of them had had the kind of experience that I had. Anne's first time was with Will, and he was so small that I don't think it would have bothered anyone. George wasn't that big, not nearly as big as you, but it was big enough to hurt." She was stroking me again, and looked down to watch herself. So did I, and the sight was almost enough to make me loose control. Her little pussy was only a few inches from my cock, and I could see her little nipples were standing out pretty well. I was glad to see that she was affected by her own story, maybe just not as much as me.

"Aimie, I am really sorry. I know that a lot of young guys do things like that. I'm not trying to make excuses for the two of them. In fact, I'd like to find the two of them and beat the shit out of them." This got another giggle. "In some countries, they send the young girls to older men for their first time. I don't know how good an idea that is, but some people say it works. A young girl is one of the sexiest things in the world. Mind you, not too young! I'm not talking thirteen or anything." Another giggle.

"Would you believe that I was thinking about you when I was thirteen?" I was shocked into stillness. Not even her hand still moving on my dick was enough to make me move. I pulled away from her slightly, and looked at her face. She was almost laughing at me. "Shocked you, didn't I? Well it's true. You were so cool to us girls. Remember the time you took us to the amusement park, and hung around with us while we acted like fools? How many of our parents would have done the same? How many of our parents do you think we would have agreed to go to an amusement park and be seen in public with? I think all the girls fantasized about you at one time or another." She looked at me for a second, then continued. "Even Anne. She didn't tell most of the girls, but she told me that is one reason why she is so mad at her mother since you guys got divorced. She can't understand why she would want to let you go." Her hand had never stopped moving, and I closed my eyes. It was almost too much. This little sexpot had been fantasizing about me for years, probably while she was playing with that sweet little pussy that was just inches away. Had my own daughter been lying in her bedroom frigging herself thinking about me? What about the rest of the girls?

"I don't understand. You girls were so popular, you could have had any of the boys you wanted. Why me? I'm not exactly a sex symbol or anything. I'm not disgusting or anything, but why me?" Aimie raised her lips to mine, this time pressing her tit into my chest as she ran her tongue around the inside of my mouth.

"You know, girls aren't always interested in what men are. I know that guys like my body and my face. We're interested in guys bodies too, don't think were not. But it is more important what you do with what you've got than what you've got. I'm not making any sense, but you were someone who went out in the world and made something of yourself. I know the family that you came from, it wasn't the best. You rose above that, and didn't make any excuses.'

"Also, you didn't treat us girls as if we were some kind of little nitwits. You would talk to us, as if what we said was important. And it didn't hurt that you had a REALLY great ass from riding that bicycle all the time!" Definitely a giggle.

I pulled her on top of me, pulling her hand away from my hard cock. Her hands came up around my neck, my cock slid up between those creamy smooth thighs, and we kissed for a while. I was pulling and kneading her ass, enjoying the way that I could make her moan and tremble by pulling her down until my cock was rubbing her wet little pussy slit. I could feel the immense heat coming from her pussy. If we didn't stop before long, I was going to lay a string of cum up her back that would make Old Faithful ashamed.

After a few minutes of this, she pulled away slightly. She didn't move her pussy away, making small hip movements to keep my cock from rubbing her pussy lips.

"Let me talk some more" she gasped. "Why talk now. Let's talk later."

"No. I told you all of this for a reason. Let me get my breath back."

After a few minutes of lying on my chest, she kissed the hair where my shirt was open at the top. She was so sweet and tender about it I almost came. "Don't you want to know why I told you all of this? I have never told anybody about some of the stuff that I told you tonight. The other girls would have a fit if they knew I told you about their little fantasies! Hell, I think that Ellen was going to try to seduce you one time when we were seniors, if you hadn't still been married. It was obvious to all of us you were terribly unhappy."

She seemed to have gotten better control of herself now, and had closed those lovely thighs around my dick. The thought struck me that my cock was now where I had wished my hand could be not long ago. She would somehow work those smooth thighs just a little, and push my cock deeper into her slimy little slit every so often. Then she would rotate her ass down, letting the head run up her ass crack. While doing this, she was very sweetly kissing my chin and neck. God, this girl was unbelievable!

"I finally decided the other day, when we were at Anne's, that I wanted to do something about my feelings for you. You just laughed when she asked you if you were seeing anyone. Seeing you unhappy just about made me want to cry. You're such a nice guy, and Anne's mom is such a bitch. And I guess I've still got a thing for you." Another kiss on the mouth; not as sweet this time but with some definite heat in it.

"There's only one problem. I wanted to tell you about this before we got this far along, but I couldn't think of a way to do it." She laid her head down again, hiding her face. She had stopped moving her hips, but kept her thighs wrapped around my prick.

"Ed, I haven't slept with anyone since Will. I know it's crazy, but I just couldn't make myself. While I was in high school, I was still mad at him. Here in college, guys hit on me all the time but I just can't get interested in these guys. Most of them are just as arrogant as Will, and don't seem to have any more on the ball than he did. Oh, I gave a couple of them a blowjob; I can't help it, I get hot sometimes too. I'm better at it now." Another little giggle, somewhat subdued.

"At first, I thought there must be something wrong with me. I would get so hot, I could get off by rubbing myself against the seat in high school. I would go home, while the other girls were out on dates, and watch TV and get horny. I'd end up going to my room and sticking my finger and other things up me to get off. I thought I was a real pervert for a while. Then I found out that all the other girls were doing the same thing. You know Ellen got off on the way to the amusement park when you drove us? Didn't know that did you? She had to walk around all day with her panties soaking. Served her right."

"The real problem is that due to the fact that I'm not built very big anyway, and I haven't been fucked very much, is that I am really small. Uhh, I guess the right way to say it is my pussy hasn't been stretched out much, so I'm afraid that I will be to small for you." She was talking fast now, obviously embarrassed to have to say this. "I want you to try, but if you don't want to I'll understand." A little smile from her, as she lifted her sad little face to look at me. "I give a pretty good blowjob, and you can teach me to be better."