Friends of My Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MY GOD! This was what she was so worried about? My prick was beginning to twitch. I couldn't believe this girl! I leaned down a pulled her up to me, kissing and hugging her. I didn't even try to talk to her. I was just sure that whatever else happened tonight, she was going to cum at least a dozen times.

I rolled her over and got up to take my clothes off. She just lay there, looking like she had melted into the fabric of the couch. I thought about taking her to the bed, but didn't think I would make it. I hurriedly pulled off my clothes, as she lay there and watched with big eyes. I threw the clothes in whatever direction was easiest, and when they were gone, I leaned down to her and started kissing those lovely tits. She arched her back, giving me free access to them the best she could. Her eyes closed and little mewing sounds came from her. The pink around the nipples was only about he size of a silver dollar, but the rubbery little nipples stuck out longer and longer as I continued to suck and nip at them. I would take one in my mouth and suck on it to extend it out, then get it wet and blow lightly on it. She would shake a little when I did that. I had noticed in her conversation that no one had apparently paid much attention to her getting off or what her pleasure points were. It was pretty clear that her nipples were very sensitive.

Her tits were not very big, but they were beautifully shaped. There was no sag to them, and they must have been about 34 B's. She would never have to worry about them sagging, and if she didn't want to wear a brassiere, they would look wonderful under whatever she had on. Even if the nipples weren't standing at attention as they were now.

I kissed my way down her flat stomach, enjoying the feeling of the smooth fabric against her even smoother skin. Her stomach kind of fluttered as I kissed it, and I looked up to see her looking back at me. Her face was framed between the two little towers of her erect nipples, and was beginning already to get a flushed look. My chest would occasionally bump her crotch, and she would jump and moan when it did. When I got to those lovely little panties, and the even lovelier little cunt inside it, she moaned even louder and closed her eyes. "OH Goddddd" was all she could say.

I breathed in deeply, loving the smell of hot young pussy. Her legs were slightly open, and I kissed the inside of her knees as I pushed her legs apart. The fabric between her legs was soaking wet, and the chill of the air hitting it made her moan deep in her throat. I had to stop again and just look at the hot picture she made. Her hair was fanned out from her head, black and straight. The pretty little nothing that she was wearing was soaking wet over her nipples, which were attempting to poke holes in the fabric. It was in disarray, as I had not been too careful about it. Her ass was on the edge of the couch, with her feet on the floor still in her high heels. Her legs were spread with her pretty pussy leaking enough juice that it was running down the crack of her ass to her asshole. The thin fabric of her panties was stuck to her crack. The little patch of cunt hair was puffing up the fabric a little. It was a thin stripe, just above the beginning of her slit.

I had been looking at her for a few seconds without moving, and she opened her eyes to look at me. I smiled and lowered myself down to her crotch. I ran my finger from her cunt hair, down over her clit and drug it through her crack. She closed her eyes again, and humped her hips trying to capture it with her cunt lips. I ran it all the way down to her asshole, and rubbed it lightly. She gasped at that, and then slowly began to rotate her ass in time to my finger. The feeling of power was overwhelming.

I continued to enjoy this young beauty's crotch for a few minutes, staying away from her clit as I didn't want her to come just yet. Anticipation was half the fun in a case like this. She had never mentioned an orgasm, and I wondered if she had ever been able to get herself off before. It didn't appear that anyone else had, or had even tried. I would run my finger up her slit to her clit, then stuff some of the slimy panty fabric between her cunt lips and pull it back out. I would then stick about a half inch of my finger into her, and play with her inner lips. In a few minutes, her outer lips were gaping open, and I had even easier access. I also ran my finger down to her asshole and pressed in; not hard enough to scare her, but just enough to make her aware of the nerve endings in it. There was a constant stream of moans and sighs from her, with occasional "OHHH, mmmm" sounds. I don't think I've ever enjoyed sex more than I did at that time.

Finally, I reached up and started to pull her panties off her. Her hips rose slowly as she lifted her ass up to help me get them off her. There was no hesitation in her now. Too small or not, in her mind, she wanted whatever she was going to get. I think if a marching band had come through the room, she wouldn't have notice or cared. The fact that she had been running around in my living room with wearing only a man's wet dream of an outfit and was now willingly letting me pull her panties off in front of a glass wall was enough of a signal of her desire. She didn't care if anyone was outside watching, and neither did I. I was going to fuck her, and if anyone was out there watching, good for them.

I pulled her right leg out of the panties, and left them on her left leg. They were light and small enough that she didn't even notice. I have always thought that a women getting screwed with her panties still half on is one of the sexiest things. But then, I guess we all have our own little kinks. I guess it's one of the reasons men think lingerie is so sexy.

I picked up her legs and put her feet on my shoulders. I think this works really well for eating pussy, as it allows a woman to hold her knees spread as wide apart as possible without any strain. It also allows her to pull your face into her cunt if she likes what you are doing. As I love to eat pussy, I seem to get a lot of that. I moved my head closer, and enjoyed the smell of hot teen pussy as I started to kiss the inside of thighs, right where they met her cunt. GOD, she tasted sweet.

"WWWhat are you doing. Ohhhhh, MMMYYY GODDDD, that's good." She was responding very well. I continued to kiss and work my way up to her clit. Without touching it, I kissed around it, and finally gave it a small lick. She twitched as if she had been electrocuted, then her ankles behind my neck started to tighten. It was clear that she wanted more of that, but I wasn't ready to let her cum yet. This was WAY too much fun. I started to lick her cunt lips, and then ran my tongue from her asshole to her clit. She started to shake more, and her ankles were starting to hurt my neck. "Do you like this, Aimie? Does it feel as good for you as me? Tell me, talk to me. What do you want?"

"MMMM please, Please."

"Tell me, " lick, lick "talk to me. You've got to tell me. It's OK, just tell me." I licked her outer lips again, and then stuck the end of my tongue into her and worked it up and down a few times.

"AHHHHH Jesus, please do that ... ah. again." I complied, and suddenly she was talking to me, when she had the breath and wasn't moaning or groaning. "Please, lick my clit, oh Godnnnnnn. I need it... mmmmm..please. PLEASE."

Her clit was sticking out like the end of an eraser. I reminded me of her nipples, and I looked up to see. They were even harder and longer. Her pretty face was now screwed up into a grimace, almost as if she were in pain. I knew that now was the time. I reached down to her clit with two fingers and slid them on either side, using her cunt lips to rub it with. Her back stiffened, and her mouth hung partly open. I put my lips to it, and began kissing and sucking lightly on it. She lasted about ten seconds of moaning and low screaming, and then stiffened and her legs pulled me into her even harder. Her hands were now in my hair, pulling with amazing strength. She got quieter, with some sounds that seemed to be coming through clenched teeth. I was busy lapping up all the wonderful juice that came pouring out of her. This lasted about thirty seconds, and then she collapsed. Ahh, another job well done.

I gave her no chance to recover, I started my finger into her pussy as it was still clenching. As I ran it into her, she started lifting her hips again to allow me better access. "OHHMMMM NOT yet, ooooooohHHHHH " was about all that came out of her. I was in seventh heaven. Believe it or not, there are those women out there who are so inhibited that they can't enjoy having someone eat them out. They get uptight about it that they will actually fight you and not enjoy it. I really enjoy it, it is a great way to give a woman pleasure while getting just about as much yourself. Aimie obviously was one of those who could enjoy a good pussy licking. I hoped that she would enjoy the rest of the evening as much.

I was now sliding my finger deeper and deeper into her, as I licked her cunt. I was careful to not go to crazy on her clit, as some women are extremely sensitive after they come. She was right about being tight, I had never felt a cunt that was so tight. It was also the hottest little pussy I had ever felt, and one of the wettest. I fucked her with my finger, not going in more than two inches and curving it slightly on the way out to catch her inner lips. She was now fucking her hips onto my finger, and she moaned as my finger went in and sighed as it came out. I used my other hand and slid it under her ass, picking it up. She willingly raised up, and I slid a second finger down to rub her asshole. "MMYyyy whhhhatttt are yyouoo ..." was all she said, as she tried to raise her head to look, then let it fall back to one side. Her hands were still holding my head in place, and as my finger slid into her ass she moaned loudly. Soon she was fucking herself onto a finger in her pussy and one in her tight, hot little ass. God I love horny teenagers!!!

In the next fifteen or twenty minutes, she must have come at least four or five times. I really was enjoying her too much to count. Finally, she started crying and couldn't seem to stop, so I left her cunt with a final kiss and laid her out on the couch and lay down beside her. She turned to me and buried her face in my chest. I lay beside her and held her too me. She was damp with sweat and still shivering occasionally. There was hair stuck to her forehead and her face had a red cast to it. I think it was safe to say that she had enjoyed herself. I know I had.

The smell of sweet teen-age pussy was so ripe in the air that you could cut it with a knife. I glanced down and the little panties were still hanging off her left leg. Her crotch was soaking wet, though some of it was saliva from me. I had tried to drink up all that wonderful pussy juice that I could. I may have missed a little, though.

It was very erotic, lying there with this teen-ager wrapped around me, wearing her slut outfit half off, looking out the window and wondering if anyone had enjoyed our show. The possibility of getting caught, or at least watched added greatly to my pleasure. I realized that Aimie wasn't the only one breathing hard. As she slowly settled down, I thought that maybe she was so exhausted that she would fall asleep. Hell, guys tend to do things like that, don't we?

Aimie had other ideas. She raised up and started kissing me, seeming to enjoy the taste of her own pussy on my face. I had thought of trying to clean myself up, but she took care of that in short order. As she was kissing and licking, she kept thanking me. I didn't argue with her, but really I should be thanking her! I didn't get the chance to taste many pussies like hers when I was younger (I wouldn't have known how good it was then), and I certainly didn't think I would get the chance now that I was literally old enough to be her father.

My shirt was off in short order, as I leaned forward from the waist and let her pull it off me. She showed no embarrassment of her revealing clothing, or lack thereof. I reached down and palmed her perky tits, and the nipples popped back to attention. She pulled them away from my hands as she started kissing her way down my chest. I am not into weight lifting but I do work out enough that my body is in pretty good shape. I wouldn't want to do a strip show or an x-rated movie, but I don't normally feel embarrassed for a woman to see me without clothing. I must admit, with this horny little cutie I was a little hesitant, but she seemed to think it was OK.

She was licking my nipples, kissing her way down towards by belt buckle. As she worked getting my pants down, she told me that she wanted me to teach her all about giving head. She thought that if I was able to give such pleasure with my mouth, she wanted to be able to do the same thing. I solemnly promised that I would give it careful consideration, and was rewarded with another giggle. She seemed to be very relaxed about sex now, but I thought to myself that I was going to have to be careful. She seemed to be very accepting about sex with me, trusting me. I wouldn't want to lose that trust. Another part of the eroticism of the moment was remembering her running around the house years before with my daughter, sometimes very innocently in a large t-shirt and panties. Who could have guessed, I mused, as she crawled off the couch to be able to pull my shoes, socks and pants off. My shorts didn't last much longer, and I was rewarded with another giggle as she pulled them down slowly. My cock was tenting them up in the air, and the front was soaking wet.

"Hhhhhmmmm, is that just for me?" The shorts joined the rest of my clothes on the floor, as she pressed my legs apart and moved on her knees up between them. She was putting on a good show, but I could tell that she was a little nervous about putting me down her throat. I started talking to her, explaining that the little dickhead that she had experimented on had been right about blowing. It was surreal, as I held her head in my hand and explained the fine art of sucking cock, and how some girls even practiced deep throating with inanimate objects. Her eyes were darting back and forth between my face and cock, and her right hand moved slowly up my thigh and closed around my dick. I had to stop for a moment, and closed my eyes for a second. I was already twitching and leaking pre-cum, and as I opened my eyes Aimie was smiling confidently at me. I was pretty sure the lecture was over.

The feel of her lips on the head as she kissed it for the first time was almost enough to make me cum. I was so hot that I didn't know how long I could stand it, but I had explained the joys of swallowing cum. I watched as she experimented, although I knew she had some experience with sucking. As she pulled her lips away, some of the pre-cum that had gathered in the crack of my cock stuck to her lips and strung out slightly as she moved. It snapped and gathered on her lips. I had to moan a little as she cleaned it up with the tip of her tongue. A small smile from her. She seemed to be taking her time, and I was perfectly willing to be her school project.

Leaning forward, she slowly, almost delicately put her pink lips around the head and sucked it gently into the furnace of her mouth. One of her small hands slid to the base and tightened. She had listened pretty well, and wanted to practice. Her left hand moved up and lightly picked up my balls and weighed them. She seemed to be slightly fascinated by the feel of them, and continued to fondle them as she got about two inches of my dick into her mouth. Her eyes were closed as she concentrated on the taste and feel of my cock. As I watched, her tongue started licking the underside just beyond her lips. I had to lay my head back and grunt a little.

Aimie started moving slightly, fucking her mouth down onto me. Shortly, she was getting more and more of me into her as she seemed to develop a taste for my cock. Lifting her head, she started to kiss and lick her way up and down, and licked and sucked lightly on my balls. I didn't know how much was experience, desire on her part, or my great advice, but she was a natural cocksucker. I gave myself up to the pleasure, as her hand on the base was enough to keep me from exploding.

I have no idea how long I lasted, but it felt almost painful after a while. She was still not doing a really great job of deep throating me, but got an A+ for effort. She would rise up and spit on the head, then lower her mouth onto me. Her lips were slightly stretched, even though I am not particularly large. She was just built small, as she had said earlier. I could almost understand why Scott had done what he had done. She was hot, and one of the sexiest things was that she seemed to really be getting off giving a good blow job.

As she would lower her head down, she would get about four inches into her mouth before it hit the back of her throat. She would gag, and have to pull off me, drooling spit down as she continued to try. When I explained the physics of straightening out her throat, she slowly pulled up off me with a smile and leaned back onto the coffee table. She slid slowly around until she was stretched out full length on her back, with her head pointed at my cock. She smiled sexily, and lifted a finger and curled it to bring me to her.

What a hot little slut! I threw a couple of pillows off the couch in front of her head, and knelt down. Her hand pulled me into her mouth, and I looked down the tight body to the panties still hanging around her thigh as she engulfed me. She wasn't able to move very effectively, and that meant I had to move into and out of her. At first her right hand held the base, while her left went to my ass. Soon her right hand joined it. Small signals from her indicated when she wanted me to move in or out. Her soft lips and tongue bathed me with intense pleasure, and I leaked into her mouth and throat constantly now that she no longer held my cum back.

As I rutted into her mouth, I leaned forward to pull and pinch on those sweet little nipples. As they grew harder and harder, she started moaning on my dick. I soon leaned a little farther down and cupped her pussy in my right hand. Separating her lips, I slid my middle finger into her tight, wet cunt. Up till then, she still hadn't gotten much more than four inches in her, but now as she twitched and stiffened, her thin arms pulled tighter on my ass. I started to feed a little more cock into her, and as her throat was lined up straight, it now started to slide in farther down her snug passage. I backed up and continued to slowly fuck it to her, and within a short time my balls were resting on her forehead. Her pussy was drooling as much as her mouth, and I was able to get two fingers into her, sawing them slowly in and out, brushing her clit every so often.

Aimie was so hot from my fingering her pussy that she didn't even seem to realize that she now had all seven inches down her throat, and was letting me screw her mouth as I wished. She sucked and licked as she moaned out her pleasure of my finger fucking as I pulled most of it out, her lips tight enough that they bowed outward with my cock. As I drove into her throat, I could see it swell with the head as it pushed her throat tissue out of the way. I knew that I couldn't last long now that I was fucking her face, but I wanted to make her come with me if I could. The way her hips were lifting up to allow me better access and the guttural grunts and moans around my prick were indications that she was close.

I was plumbing her hot little cunt pretty well by now, and although she was so wet it was trickling down her crack to her ass, she was still so tight that I was having a problem with only two fingers stuffed into her. I pulled the two fingers out, with a sloppy little pop, and before she could whine her complaint I twisted my hand slightly and started fucking her with my thumb. Happy sounds and feelings resumed as she once again started licking my cock head as it went in and out.