Friends of My Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached down to her pussy, which was seeping juice as my cock appeared and disappeared in her tight little snatch and lubricated the middle finger of my right hand, while my left hand rested on her waist and encouraged her movement. I lifted my finger to her sweet little asshole, and started to rub and massage the juice into it. She trembled a little but never stopped the back and forth fucking of her ass. A lower note was heard in her groaning and grunting as I continued to pull her pussy juice up to lubricate her, then slid my finger in to the first knuckle.

"AAHAHHHHH, mmnnnnnn, gghhhhnnnnnn" pretty much described her feelings, so I drove the finger in as deep as I could. She shrieked again, but that wonderful fucking motion of her ass never slowed. Soon I had my index finger buried also, and she was fucking her pussy back onto my cunt and her asshole onto my fingers. As she picked up speed, I could feel them both tighten and I knew that she was cumming again. This time, there was no stopping me as I leaned forward and started to cum. She was still trying to fuck herself back on me, and I was slamming into her so hard I slid her a little forward.

It actually hurt I came so hard. She was begging me to cum in her, and when I started she groaned with each spurt of hot cream. I must have fired six or seven strings of cum into her, as she was mumbling about how fine each one felt. Maybe she was able to tell when I came, after all. I had knocked her to the floor, and was lying on that wonderful sweet ass, my cock still sunk in her. Her legs were spread, and she was lying on her stomach with her hands stretched around behind me holding my ass to keep me as deep as possible inside her. She was crying lightly, and I understood that it was a good cry as she was so well fucked.

I was exhausted. I was an old man compared to this young thing, and had managed to fuck her so well she had come to tears. Of course, I think it helped that she didn't have a lot experience fucking. I raised my head from her sweaty neck, and kissed her weakly on the side of her damp face.