Friends of My Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew her asshole must be well lubricated from all the cream that was pouring out of her, so I used my middle finger to massage her asshole. Agreeable sounds resulted and even stronger action from her small sucking mouth. I started my finger up her ass, and she froze slightly as I firmly pushed most of it into her hot asshole. Her cream lubricated my finger so that although it was even tighter than her pussy, it slowly slid up into her. After a few seconds, a low animal like sound came from her as she used her hands to pull me even deeper down her throat. Her throat muscles were now clenching, as she seemed to be trying to swallow me whole. Her hips lifted her crotch to me as an offering, as I felt both her cunt and asshole tighten as she came.

I couldn't hold back any longer. I must have shouted or screamed even as I felt the cum burn it's way from the bottom of my pole and down into her throat. I should have been polite and tried to pull out of her, but her little arms held me deep inside her throat. I felt the first gob of cum fire out, and the second and third. I was coming like I was a teen- ager myself. It was going straight down her throat, and she probably didn't even taste much of it. Her throat continued to work on the head, as her tongue moved on the shaft. Her thighs were clamped together holding my fingers tight within her.

Slowly she released her thighs, and indicated that she wanted me to pull out of her throat. I started backing out, but as the head left her throat she stopped me and her tongue swirled around the head, cleaning any remaining traces of cum. She either practiced a lot more than she admitted or was a REAL natural. I almost passed out from the pleasure as I looked down on her at work. If I wasn't careful, this hot little slut was going to be the death of me, but what a wonderful way to go!

As I helped her up from the table and we both collapsed back onto the couch, I suddenly remembered that my security system was recording us, from several camera angles! Although I had just come violently, my cock sprang back to attention as I thought about saving the video of this lovely young girl deep-throating me and swallowing my cum like it was the sweetest of candies. My security cameras were part of an expensive system that tracked people by their body heat, zooming in somewhat if a person stayed in one place very long. They would record this information, along with sound, onto a DVD that could record up to 72 hours before it ran out.

We had certainly been putting off heat for quite a while now, and I was sure that it had zoomed in three different cameras in this area of the house. I just hoped it had looked as good as it had felt. I didn't know if this was going to be a one night stand or not, but if it was I wanted some high quality video to remember it by! For the rest of the night, I was going to insure that the cameras had as good an angle as possible. As I helped Aimie onto the couch, I made sure the camera in the corner by the glass wall had a nice shot up between her half open legs, so it could record the sight of her wet pussy lips, gaping slightly open and drooling.

Maybe you will think that I am a terrible person, not only to be fucking my teen-age daughter's girl friend, but even worse to be getting it all on video. Well, I didn't plan it, I just forgot in my sexual lust about my security system. Now that I had remembered, I was going to take advantage of it, but only for my own pleasure. I would never sell it or use it in any way to hurt Aimie. Remembering this in the future would be very pleasurable.

She quickly noticed that I was hard again, and her little hand quickly came over and started playing with me. I could tell by the look in her eyes that she wanted to be fucked badly, but was still afraid enough that she wasn't going to take the initiative. Her hips were already moving her cunt slightly in time with her hand, but she waited almost patiently for me to take her. The cameras were getting some good stuff! In the last hour, she had cum numerous times, but the itch in her wet, tight pussy was demanding more. I had heard that some teen girls would allow you to fuck them all night if you wanted, but really didn't have the sexual drive that a woman in her twenties or thirties had; Aimie was apparently an exception. She was a hot little cunt who was willing to do anything to get fucked; apparently, waiting until now had stoked the fire to a high pitch. Also, it appeared that she had a thing for older men, which was to my benefit.

I sat up and pulled the top of her slut outfit off, as she layed there and continued to jack lightly on my cock. I left her panties on her left thigh, and she didn't even seem to notice. She was so fuck crazy that I think I could have invited the neighbors over to watch and she wouldn't have cared. She was breathing heavily through her mouth, and seemed to be unable to take her eyes off me. She was the classic picture of lust.

I reassured her as I placed the cushions on the floor in front of her and pulled her ass to the edge of the couch. Once again, I thought that for our first fuck, I should take her to the bedroom, but the thought also ran through my mind that there was only one camera in the bedroom and three here. Although she had complained about losing her virginity without much romance, she didn't seem to care at all now!

Her skin seemed to be burning with a fever as I knelt between those lovely long legs and started to work the head of my cock between the wet, drooling lips of her sweet pussy. I didn't want to scare or hurt her, but there was no way I could even consider NOT fucking her immediately. I slipped the head up and down, gathering the slime to lubricate me even more than the saliva she had left.

Her legs were spread about halfway, and I pushed on her thighs insistently to open her up even more. Her crotch was tight, and the muscles of her thighs were swelling slightly as she compliantly spread her legs as wide as she could. She wanted to get fucked as badly as I wanted to fuck her! Her hips moved her pussy in a vain attempt to capture my dickhead, but I didn't let her. I continued to tease her, until her hips rose and she was trying to spear herself onto my cock. Moans and whimpers of frustration were coming from her little lips and throat constantly, and I got even harder as I realized that the microphones were bound to be catching every sound of her lust. I just wished that the system could also record the wonderful smell of overheated teen-age lust!

I leaned down and enjoyed nibbling and sucking on her rubbery nipples, popping them back up to their full length. Her hips continued to move under me, but I still didn't give her what she needed so badly but continued to tease. I knew she was going to be unbelievably tight, and wanted her to be as hot and wet as possible. I leaned even farther over to kiss her mouth and neck, and the hard bones of my pelvis occasionally rubbed her clit that was standing at full attention. This put even more urgency into her moans and groans and caused her to move even more emphatically beneath me.

There is nothing sweeter to a man, or at least to me, to have a woman beneath you that is so hot and bothered that she is twisting and rutting against you, trying to get you to fuck her. Maybe it's because of the fact that women seem to manage to exude so much apparent disinterest about sex so much of the time. I don't know if they don't want sex as much, but they don't seem to most of the time. That wasn't the case in Aimie at this very minute. As an additional boost to my excitement, as if I needed one, was the fact that the cameras were getting shots from two different sides as well as a shot from over her head. There was also the fact that I was about to fuck this young girl in front of a wall of glass; anyone could be out there watching. They probably weren't, but they could be.

She had managed to catch the head of my cock between her cunt lips, and I was now fucking about a half inch into and out of her as I licked and sucked lightly on her neck. "Aimie, tell me what you want. Would you like for me to fuck your hot pussy? Tell me what you want me to do so that I know."

There were only moans and sighs from her as she opened her eyes and looked at me. She had that look in her eyes that women get when you know that their mind is focused on their pussy, and there isn't a lot of extra brain power left over. Men get the same way, sometimes. I slid part of the head between her pussy lips again, but managed to keep from giving her any more. I wanted her to say the words. Not only would it excite her more, it would be great on video!

Although the feel of her wet, hot silky pussy on my dick head was so close to heaven that I though I was dead already, I still managed to remain in control somehow. Other women have told me that this is very exciting to them, for some reason. I can't always remain in control this way, but when I really need to (like now, to ensure that Aimie enjoyed this as much as possible) I can do it.

"Tell me what you want, please. Would you like me to fuck you now? Or are you afraid? If you don't ask me, I won't." I wanted her to beg me to fuck her. If she broke down and did so, it would make it better for me and for her.

"Ohhhh, yesssss, put it in mmeeee. Fuck... mmmeeeee.. Please, don't tease mmmmeee any more." The words were not even as clear as that; some of them were moans, some were sighs and some were very distinct. She didn't shout, but they were clear enough for me.

I pushed about an inch into her, as I covered her mouth with mine. Sweet moans and groans continued to come from her into my mouth. I pulled out and fed more into her, but it was not easy. She was very wet, the pussy juice was flowing freely. But Lord, was she tight! I am not the biggest guy around, but I am about seven inches long and fairly wide. She was a small girl to start with, and having not been fucked but once, she was almost virginal! She let a low groan and sigh breathe into my mouth as I continued to work more cock into her heavenly pussy.

I slowly sawed my hard cock into her, pulling back until I was almost out of her and then firmly driving up into her. I pulled my upper body back from her so that I could see myself screwing her, and also to let the cameras get a good view. As I pulled out, her inner lips would pull away from her, reluctant to let go of me until the head of my dick would catch them, really pulling them out. I would stop at this point and then slowly fold them back in as I drove up into her. Her legs were now up on my forearms, as I pried them even farther apart to allow me greater access to her. I was starting to loosen her up a little, but not much.

"Aimie, look. See my cock as I fuck you? Watch, it's so sexy."

She managed to barely lift her head and open her eyes. Her hands were out to either side, and she had a death grip on the cushions. She watched as I pulled her cunt lips out with my cock, and them pushed them back out of sight. She moaned even louder and her lips were now slack.

I started using more force as I fucked her. I couldn't help it, her pussy was so good. I was getting four or five inches into her, but it felt like a vise. I pushed into her, and then leaned back over and sucked her titties, giving her time to adjust to my pole up her. She told me later that it felt twice as big as it probably was, but although it hurt a little the itch made her want more. Soon, she was again fucking her hips up, trying to get more. This was what I had been waiting for.

I slowly pulled out of her, until the head was all that was left inside. She moaned her displeasure, until I drove as much of me into her as I could. She almost screamed, but drove her cunt up to get even more. I finally bottomed out, but still had a little of my cock left outside her drooling pussy. She was flowing so freely that even now, stuffed full, there was juice from her running down into the crack of her ass.

"GGGOOOddd , I feel so fulllll.. UUUMMMMhhhh, that is soooo goooodddd, don't take iiitttt ouuttttt..." she was using muscles inside her pussy to work her cunt around me, and I had NO desire to go anywhere as she tried to get used to this invasion of her pussy. I would move a little occasionally, rubbing the head of my dick against her cervix, which immediately brought little whimpers from her.

I took her right hand and brought it down to let her feel that here was some cock left over. Her eyes opened wide, and she lifted her head to look. I picked her hips up slightly to show her that her little pussy was skewered onto my cock, her pussy lips huggging it tightly as they were forced around it almost to the base. She told me later that it was so erotic to look between her breasts, over her flat stomach to see my cock sticking into her while she was feeling the same sensation between her legs.

"Do you want the rest?" I teased her as I started to pull back a little. She wrapped her legs around me, trying to keep me from pulling out.

"NNOOOOOooooo" she whined, as I pulled back about two inches, an then slammed into her as hard as I could. She screamed, as I felt the head of my cock force its way into her womb. I got all seven inches into her though, and despite her scream, she was obviously enjoying the feeling also. I looked down, as was surprised to be able to see on her flat little stomach the swelling line where my dick was stuffed into her stomach. I brought her hand down to it, and her eyes grew wider as she realized what it was. In a move that was terribly erotic, she started to rub it! Even in the tight vise of her pussy, I could feel the added pressure on the top of my cock.

I let it soak in the heat and wetness of her, as she squirmed and sighed and moaned and rocked her crotch to get the most sensation out of it. After a few minutes, I started a slight in and out movement, increasing the distance of my withdraw and return each time until I was fucking her with the full length. She would cry out each time that I pushed into her womb, but willingly pushed herself against me each time. She had that far away look in her eyes, and I was sure it wouldn't be long till she started cumming. As her cries reached a peak, I drove into her and reached down and started lightly strumming her clit.

That was enough to drive her over the edge. She bucked her pussy up madly, trying to get more of me into her as animal like sounds came from her. Her pussy tightened and loosened as I rode out her climax, trying to maintain myself without cumming. I wanted to enjoy this for as long as I could, and give her as much pleasure as I could.

Slowly, she recovered from her cum. I laid still, and had to work very hard to control myself as her pussy would squeeze and massage my cock that was still stuck up her pussy so far that I had felt her cervix try to squeeze the cum out of the head of my dick and into her womb. She was indeed very tight. She had just had a major climax, but it still felt like a large soft fist was holding me very tightly. The fact that she was so tight probably helped me resist cumming. I held still and looked at this pretty teen-age girl, admiring the tautness of her waist, the swelling of her tits with the nipples just starting to relax a little.

She opened her eyes and looked at me with wonder. "You're still as hard as a rock. Didn't you cum, too?"

"When I cum, I hope that you'll at least notice. Are you OK? Are you still worried about anything? How do you feel?" As I talked to her, she began slowly to fuck her hips up to me and then back down. I looked down to see her splayed open cunt lips work their way up to the base of my cock, and then withdraw and inch or two and then repeat the movement.

"OHHhhhh, yeah, I feel perfect. Do you think I feel perfect, Ed? I'm not worried about anything at all. Can't you tell?" The whole time, she was fucking herself up onto me, with her soaked pussy making sweet liquid sucking sounds as the head of my cock pulled her cum from inside her to the outer edges of her pussy. "You're soooo big, but it feels sooo good. I can't believe that I'm getting fucked like this, and it feels so natural. What have I been missing? We should have been doing this a long time ago! Godddd, you go so far up into me I think I can taste it!"

"If we had started doing this a long time ago, they would have come and put me in jail; that's if your father hadn't killed me first!" I was still stationary, as I let her screw herself up onto me. It's very sexy when a women likes the feel of your cock in her so much that she fucks herself onto it, especially when she is beneath you and has to go to a lot of extra effort to make it work. As we were talking softly, the heavenly sounds of a hard dick in a wet cunt were surrounding us.

I leaned down and sucked on her nipples and they stiffened in my mouth. She started to sigh and moan again, as her hips continued to stuff me into her cunt. She was so tight that it actually took some effort on her part. She continued to tell me how wonderful I felt, as I took pleasure in biting her nipples lightly and causing her to moan and groan. This was definitely one hot little slut. I wondered if she would like to try something a little different, and asked her.

She was just a little hesitant, but the lovely heat between her thighs made her game for anything that I wanted to try. When she looked in my eyes and told me that she was mine, and anything I wanted to do was OK with her, I knew that this girl was going to be extra special.

I pulled out of her, to her obvious displeasure. She moaned in disappointment, but quickly understood as I rolled her over and let her kneel on the floor in front of me. I pushed the pillows out of the way, and she was kneeling in front of me on the rug beside the couch.

Her black hair was shoved off to the right of her head, and she turned her face to smile at me. Then she lowered her shoulders to the floor, leaving her ass stuck up in the air, offering herself to me. I pushed her legs farther apart and admired her. Her ass was rounded and soft, but at the same time it was as firm as only a young girl's can be. Her outer pussy lips were swollen open, and the inner lips were also open, so that I could see up into her creamy pussy. Her tits were rubbing on the floor, but because her ass was so high the rug, just rubbing on it didn't flatten them. She started to slowly rotate her ass and beg me to fuck her again in a low, throaty voice. How could I refuse a lady in distress?

I put my hands on her hips and using my thumbs, pulled her ass checks even farther apart. I didn't have to guide my cock into her, as it wanted to be inside her again as much as she wanted it there. I popped the head through the lips, they were still tight enough that I had to push a little. She was soaking wet, and even hotter than before. She told me that it made her feel like a real slut to be on her knees in front of me, offering herself to me, but also so incredibly hot. I drove all the way into her, burying myself as deep as I could. This was even deeper, due to the better angle. She screamed shrilly but shoved her ass back to me, telling me to fuck her hard. I did my best.

After a few minutes of fucking her and watching her ass checks bounce as I tried to get more of my dick head into her womb, I noticed that she was drooling onto the rug and groaning constantly. I was in the groove, and was able to appreciate what a good fuck she was without any danger of cumming too soon. I pulled back slightly, and using my hands on her waist I pulled her back to me. She quickly got the idea, and soon was fucking herself onto my cock as I leaned back and watched. The view of her grunting and screwing herself silly on my dick was so fine that I knew I didn't have long left after all. She had cum again since we had gotten on the floor, but I wanted her to come yet again before I did.