Raul and Hazel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They got back to the bar, and Hazel put her arm around Carl gave him a kiss on the cheek. She didn't want to seem too forward and kiss him on the mouth even though that's what she wanted to do. James had a huge smile on his face. Hazel told Carl that they just had a hell of a time and after she got some fluids in her she would be ready to dance again this time with him. She realized she that "fluids" could be interpreted as something other than something to drink. She asked James to get her some water as she kept talking with Carl. James remained silent and he just stood there as Hazel took a seat to catch her breath. Carl suddenly remembered the little thong flash he had seen earlier and looked down to see if he could catch another thong sighting, he didn't, when he looked up, Hazel was staring at him as if to say "what where you expecting to see?" She grabbed her drink, took a healthy gulp; she wanted to keep her buzz going. She also downed the water James got for her.

She grabbed Carl on the leg and asked him if he was ready for another dance. He hesitantly said yes. Hazel offered her hand to Carl and he led her to the dance floor. He led her to the edge and she pushed to the middle anyways. She looked back at the bar were they left James sitting and winked at him as they went deeper into the crowd.

As they reached the middle of the dance floor, Hazel began to dance slower, pushing up against him. She loved that he wasn't as forward as James, but she was craving for him to step it up bit and do something inappropriate. She could feel his penis begin to twitch, and she was thinking of Carl's dick growing bigger, as it pushed against her stomach. She then thought to herself "what the hell am I going to do to jump start this man into doing something." She put her hands on his chest gradually lowered herself as she swayed back and forth to the music. When her chin was almost at his zipper she rose up and pushed her chest into his body, catching her dress as she rode his body up. There were a lot of people on the dance floor, and Hazel was up against him, so when her dress was pushed down, Carl couldn't see what she had done. Hazel pulled away from Carl he could see her tits fully out and both pasties catching the light from the random lighting. She didn't push away too far, the last thing she wanted is a bunch of camera phones taking pictures and people staring at her all night, but one or two people seeing it didn't bother her, she only cared that Carl got a quick show.

Carl was hypnotized then he noticed that one of the pasties was peeling off. He reached down and pressed against her nipple. Hazel was horny and surprised that Carl had taken that initiative to press the pasty back to her nipple. She wanted nothing more but to feel him inside her. Carl kept his fingers on her nipple as she looked up and bit her lip trying to hold herself from kissing him. She allowed her tits to hang out a bit before pulling her dress up. Hazel had straighten her dress, and put her tits away, but now she was in a mission to make Carl get out of his comfort zone, and make her feel like a woman! Carl was too much of a gentleman to grope her; however, he held her tight against him pushing his dick against her stomach. She did the obvious bump and grind with Carl and looked down at her tits, then back at Carl; "You can look at them as much as you want, you've basically seen everything now." "Thank you, I plan on looking." She wanted to kiss him really bad but she didn't want to initiate every move with Carl. He needed to step up. "I'm starting to get a bit cold." He didn't get why, since he would feel her arms, shoulders, and back and they were hot and sweaty. She clarified, "My back and shoulders are fine, but other lower parts of my body are feeling a cold breeze," he took the clue and had a huge smile on his face. "Oh oh, I see, let me try to reach down and keep that breeze out."

Hazel rearranged her dress and looked around to see if anyone else had noticed her show and caught the eyes of the couple she had seen before. Hazel got a shot of adrenaline as the couple had seen her tits out and her dance partner was a Carl, a different man. She felt a little embarrassed and tried burying her head in Carl's chest but she turned her head to still keep eye contact on the couple. Just then the man reached behind his girlfriend and grabbed her ass. Hazel smiled and accepted the gauntlet that had been thrown at her and kept dancing. Carl didn't notice a thing he was still holding Hazel close and could feel her breast pressing against him. Holding her close with his arms about her waist gently swaying their bodies to the rhythm of the music, Carl was in his own paradise. Hazel was staring at the couple next to them, and began thinking of ways to up the ante. She remembered a time I fingered her from behind in a club, and the idea took root. She figured that would beat the couple's challenge. She looked up at Carl, "You cannot say anything about what we are about to do." Carl happily agreed he did not want to cause trouble for either of them. He certainly did not want a jealous husband coming after him. She said "Ok, now let's show that couple acting naughty over there how it is done. Follow my lead." Carl looked over at the other couple watching them to see what they were going to do next. The guy had his hand deep in back of his girl's pants stoking and grabbing her ass. The Guy acknowledged them and waited to see what Hazel and Carl were going do to top them. Game on! Hazel continued to dance with Carl, then she moved down his body until his dick was about a foot from her face. She could feel his cock on her chest every time he made it flex with excitement.

As Hazel moved back up his body, Carl moved his hands down from her waist and grabbed Hazel's ass through her dress. She was so glad to feel him take the initiative and she really wanted to feel his hands on her ass. Looking at the couple next to them Hazel saw they had moved closer due to the crowding of the dance floor. They were almost bumping to the couple next to them.

Just then, the Hazel turned around to face, and grabbed Carl's hand. The couple had seen her do this with James, so they weren't going to be impressed by a little ass grabbing. Hazle took Carl's hand and slid it under her dress. Hazel could not believe that Carl was grabbing her bare naked ass now. She then felt another hand, and then she realized that the girl had reached down and put her hand on top of Carl's hand, and she was copping a feel of Hazel's chocolate ass too. She is having her first semi-lesbian experience, having a woman feel her up. This new experience was making her horny as hell and she loved it. Hazel pulled on Carl's shoulders telling him to get low and he did, he slipped the other hand under her dress to grope Hazel's ass. The lower he got, the tighter he squeezed her butt cheeks. His were full of Hazel's ass and Hazel's face very close to him. She looked into his eyes and moved her head closer to kiss him. She kissed him for what seemed like 5-10 minutes even though it was only for 60 seconds. She was defiantly cheating now there was no question about it.

After the kiss, she pushed his head down to her cleavage, and let him breathe in her scent between her tits before letting him stand up. Carl could have stayed between those two soft fun-bags all night if he could. When he came up, Hazel whispered to him that she had noticed him look at her while she got off the stool. "Did you see anything interesting in your observation?" Carl nodded "I noticed something small and white under the dress." She laughed a little at the simple description, and she said described them to him.

"I'm wearing a special thong. It makes my husband wild since it has a zebra print in the front, and a very thin lace in the back. The lace is a bright pink, and it glows next to my skin. Usually they're only for the both of us, but you're the only other person aside from my husband to see them on me. They're usually dry too, but my husband tries to make sure they end up soaking wet by the end of the night. Do you know if they're dry or wet right now?"

Carl had no idea, and he just shook his head and shrugged his shoulder. That's exactly the answer that Hazel was hoping for. She turned around, and started bumping and grinding against Carl. Hazel looked over to the frisky couple, and made sure they were still looking. She then really pushed her butt back, curved her back, and grabbed Carl's head to whisper to him.

"Why don't you reach down there, and find out if they're dry or wet. Remember to keep it non-conspicuous as possible, but really make sure they're either dry or not."

Carl was flabbergasted, he had never had such a request given to him and he couldn't believe his luck. He looked around to see who else was watching, only the couple they had begun the game with.

He reached down slowly pulling her dress up still looking at the couple while and exposed her bare ass. The couple was now looking at the side view of Hazel's perfectly chiseled ass. The man gave a lust-filled looked as his eyes stated he desired to reach down and get a feel of Hazel's ass too. Carl kept going down and reached lower on Hazel's ass. He parted her ass cheeks and could feel the warmth of her ass and pussy radiating heat. As he traced his finger against the crack of Hazel's ass, he could feel the thin string of Hazel's thong, and he couldn't wait to get to Hazel's zebra front.

It took some clever dancing to mask that he had his hands deep in my wife's ass, but he was doing a great job. No one was noticing, other than the voyeur couple next to them. He got to what seemed like a very wet little towel, at last, he rubbed his fingers together after feeling the soft texture, and he knew without a question she was wet. He leaned forward and whispered to Hazel "I do believe you're wet Ma'am," trying to be as courteous as possible. This sent chills up Hazel's body; she wanted to feel his fingers inside of her. She turned her head back and said "Really, they're wet? I'm not surprised; my Husband came inside of me a bunch of times before this trip. Why don't you make really sure that the juices are mine, and FINGER ME for a bit" facing in the direction of the couple, and since they were so close, they not only heard her, but they locked eyes with her as she gave said it, and since she said "finger me" slowly, their eyes immediately opened wide in amazement.

Carl had a direct order from Hazel to push her thong aside and stick his fingers in her pussy. He did so without hesitation. Hazel just pushed her butt back and spread her feet apart to give him better access. The couple next to them stopped fooling around as they were clearly mismatched with Hazel's naughty antics. They almost stopped dancing and swayed with the music, shocked by the actions of Carl and Hazel. Hazel noticed the other couple had discontinued the game, she had to think fast to get them to continue participating in the game but Carl's fingers in her pussy kept distracting her.

She had a second to think, as she casually reached for the guy's crotch and found his hard dick through his jeans. She gave him a hard squeeze as she looked in the girl's eyes. Hazel's hand on his dick made the guy come out of his trance and his girl was shocked at her bold move. Hazel had no plans on having sex tonight, but she wanted these two to fuck their brains out as soon as they got a chance. Carl was not paying attention; he was fixated on the juices drip from his fingers and this married woman letting him finger her from behind.

To bring the girl out of her shocked state, Hazel took the Girls hand and placed it on the Guys package, and gave it one last squeeze. As she lifted her hand of the Girls, it dawned on Hazel that she had just touch the dick of a total and complete stranger. She now had three dicks pressed against body parts tonight, one against her hand and two against her ass and stomach. As the couple continued to dance, Hazel took the guy's hand and placed it under the girl's skirt and guided his fingers to push aside her panties. She slowly directed his fingers to her pussy lips. Hazel moved his fingers to rub her clit. She couldn't help but to casually let her fingers slip and feel the girls love pot, she was pleasantly surprised she had a very smooth and shaven cunt. This is the first time Hazel had been bold enough to do something like this, although it felt weird, she was happy to help the couple on their way to a hard fuck later, and she got a big girl-on-girl curiosity out of the way.

Reality begin to set in as Hazel watched the other couple, she straighten up and grabbed Carl's hand as she moved his fingers from her wet pussy and guided them to his mouth. As his fingers came closer to his mouth, he inserted one finger at a time and moaned, sucking the juices from his fingers; giving new meaning to finger licking good. Hazel wrapped her arms around his neck bring his head down to kiss him tasting the salty sweetness of her juices.

As they kissed Carl's hands roamed Hazel's body squeezing her breast and rubbing her nipples and she thought about what had recently transpired, her wanton behavior at allowing a man who was not her husband finger her pussy; stroking the cock of a total stranger and assisting that same stranger in stoking and fingering his companion.

When they got back to the bar she asked James for another drink of water. She still had more than half her drink left but she didn't want to be the only one drinking. The guys ordered two more drinks for themselves; everyone took a deep breath and cooled off. Hazel thought to herself, if she smoked, this would have been the time to light one up and recollect what happened on the dance floor. As James made small talk, Hazel could tell he clearly wanted more. Carl remained quiet and during this time. For this, Hazel felt she needed to reward Carl; however she fought against the urge to replace Carl's finger deep into her pussy and kiss him.

She excused herself, walking towards the bathroom she hoped she was walking straight; not because of the alcohol, but because her knees were weak from the sexual excitement her running through her body at the thought of Carl's fingers. Hazel's knew her thong was soaked through and she could smell the heady scent of her juices in the air. As she adjusted her dress one of the pasties poked out glistening from the light in the bathroom, she took them off and put them in her bag. She thought about giving one to James and Carl to as a remembrance of this night but remembered only Carl had seen them and she had allowed him almost full free reign of her body. Remembering the feel of Carl's fingers on her breast, ass and in her pussy; Hazel began to leak again and thought if James had not been so aggressive she might have allow him the same. She wanted to be fair and began thinking of ways to pay more attention to James.

She composed herself, and headed back to the bar. She wanted to catch a glimpse of the couple from the dance floor before they left, but they were nowhere to be found; she hoped they were somewhere fucking hard. Thinking about her and Carl, she knew that is exactly what we would be doing. 'I miss my husband' Hazel thought to herself and she was not even ashamed that had allowed Carl and two complete strangers give her the attention she had only gotten from me. She was done dancing, and needed to go back to the hotel before things really got out of hand.

James walked ahead to flag down a cap; Hazel put her arm around Carl's arm. Hazel was so happy she had met and partied with them. Carl was her favorite and James was being completely attentive to her needs. By the time they got outside, James had an SUV taxi waiting for them. They let Hazel climb in the back seat first and Carl followed. James quickly ran around to the other side.

The ride started off very pleasant and they all mentioned that they had a blast. They all agreed they should have done this earlier. Hazel asked, "So, what was everyone's favorite part of the night?" James and Carl were stunned and just smiled, not breaking the promise not to say anything until Hazel said something first. "What? Nothing? I know what my favorite part was; it was rubbing my ass against each of your crotches. I really felt each of you having a hard-on." James immediately jumped in "Well, I loved grabbing your ass, and having you dry hump my dick was definitely exciting." She reached over to her left gave James a quick kiss on the lips for his answer. "Good answer."

"My favorite part was..." "Everything!" Hazel interrupted Carl. She didn't want to have him tell his favorite, which was of course having his fingers up her pussy and she gave Carl a quick look so he didn't say anything, she didn't want James to feel he had been left out. She reached over to her right and gave him a quick kiss on the lips too.

"I have a present for you boys. You have to promise me that this doesn't not go past us, not a word to anyone, not even to each other after this night. Mr. Taxi Driver, you're not going to tell anyone what we're talking and doing back here are you?" The driver looked in the rear-view mirror towards Hazel and made a gesture with his fingers pasted his mouth to signal that his lips were sealed. He would totally tell his taxi friends she thought, but unless he took out a camera, she would let him watch. Reaching into her purse and pulling out a pasty she gave one to each of them. Carl smiled know where had been and James looked puzzled asked, "What are these for?" Hazel clued him in said, "Just a little token of my appreciation for making me feel so good, this night is not over."

"These, my friend, are little stickers that covered my nipples all night long." He turned to face her, at this point Hazel pulled the top of her dress down and lowered James' head toward her right tit and Carl's to her left. They each suckled her breast like newborn babes suckling for milk, closing her eyes moaning at the sensations running through her body as each man suckled and licked at her nipples. 'This feel so good', she thought 'Never could I have imagined what it would feel like to have two men feasting on my breast.' Reaching under them she pulled her dress down a little bit more as they squeezed the breast they held captive against their lips. Pulling them away from her breast as she cupped them and let them bounce, they immediately latched back on taking her back to her nirvana. Looking at the rearview mirror, she held the gaze of the cab driver hoping he was enjoying the show; not to too much however, as she did want them having an accident. Hazel was loving the feeling of having her nipples bitten, pulled and suckled by Carl and James as she moaned and stroked their head letting them know how good they were making her feel.

For the duration of the ride back to the hotel Hazel rivaled in the feel of her breast being suckled by them both. As she grabbed Carl by the hair pulling him off her tit to kiss him. James grabbed it the free tit and licked, nipped and suckled it. James had eventually told her that he always fantasized about getting with a married woman, and getting with a black woman, but he didn't think he'd get to do both at the same time.

As Hazel and Carl kissed she moved his hand down to the juncture of her tights and said "Why don't you continue what you were doing before. We wouldn't want those panties to get dry." Carl immediately moved his hand between her legs sinking his forefinger into to her hot depths while he stroke her clit with his thumb. She opened her legs a little more as she hiked her dress skirt higher so he could gain better access. She watched as the cab driver adjusted his rear-view mirror to get a better view of the action in the rear of his cab.