Raul and Hazel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your Husband will grab this ass that had my dick fucking it deep and hard." He began pumping his dick in and out with greater ease now. The lube was doing a great job, she was relaxing more and enjoying the very strange, but incredibly erotic feel of another man's dick up her ass.

She bucked her hips up to drive his dick deeper to feel his balls hit her ass with each thrust, as she rubbed her clit into a climax. "Keep going Carl fuck my ass hard. I want you to cum in my ass. I'm going to cum too, keep going."

Carl started thrusting faster as he let go of Hazel's ass, and straddled her completely as he lowered his chest to her upper back. He propped himself on his elbows on either side of her as his chest was to her back. He closed his legs around Hazel's and they began to move together in cosmetic bliss. She could feel the pressure his body upon her body, her tits were being squished against the mattress, she loved the feeling and her clit was about to erupt as she climaxed from rubbing it against the sheets underneath her.

Hazel was reaching her climax, and as she did, she grabbed the pillow next to her head, and dug her nails into it. She was cumming. Hazel could feel the twitching of Carl's cock as he was pounding her ass, knowing that he was getting closer to climax, Hazel pulled her head up then pulled the pillow to her face, and screamed into it. "Oh....FUCK!!!" His balls suddenly contracted, and his abs flexed hard, he squeezed his butt cheeks tight as he thrust a few more final times into her ass. He dug his toes into the mattress as the climax traveled through his body and deposited his load deep into her ass.

She was screaming and moaning even louder into the pillow when Carl drove his dick hard into her ass pressing down and smashing her body into the bed. She opened her eyes wide as soon as she felt the hot cum in her ass, she bit down on the pillow and screamed "OH...MY GOD! Oh FUCK!" Her nipples were on fire, and her breasts were pressing down hard, and with each thrust her breast rubbed on the mattress and her clits smashed her fingers that had wondered down. This sent additional shocks through her body. Carl's thrust pushed Hazel's butt up, and she felt her ass cheeks spread every time Carl came down into her. She could feel his pubic hairs against her ass and her ass spread as an open invitation embracing his warm balls. He was already completely on top of her, and he rested his face next to the right side of her head. Hazel still had her face buried in the pillow, and took deep breath she could feel him breathing hard and fast next to her cheek. She turned her head, and she was looking right into Carl's eyes with her right eye as she rested her left face on the pillow, which was drenched in sweat and saliva from her screaming and moaning into it.

She just kept her gaze fixed on him, and gave him a small kiss on the nose. He kissed her chin in return. Carl lifted himself off Hazel and slowly pulled his limp dick out, the cock was spent, and so were the two new lovers. Hazel reached for the tissue box the hotel had provided, and grabbed a few. She reached back and started to wipe the juices from her, and Carl took the tissues from her.

"Let me, I made the mess; I'll clean you up."

Hazel laid there, letting virtually a stranger clean her ass and pussy, which he had just cum inside of. After he was done, she turned around to lie on her back and motioned for him to come and hug her. He did, and when he laid completely on her, she made out with him for what seemed like hours.

"Okay Honey, it's your turn to go to your room. You cannot tell anyone about this. Don't email me, call me, or text me. I hope you find someone that is very lucky to have you as their Husband." "Understood, it's our secret, and I won't mention it to anyone."

"Good" she gave him a tight hug, and told her "Okay, get out of here." She said laughing. Carl got dressed, and Hazel put her nightgown back on. He gave her a passionate kiss before opening the door. He checked the peep-hole, and stole one last kiss from Hazel before opening the door and taking off to his room.

Hazel cleaned up a bit, and set the temperature hotter, now that she didn't have another warm body in the room she was getting cold. She lay down and remembered how freaky I was, and that I might actually get a kick out of hearing what happened, that is if I didn't ask for a divorce first. The thought made her sad that she had just committed adultery with two Guys, but the prospect of me liking the story made her wild with thoughts.

She later told me that as she lay in the hotel bed after Carl left, exhausted from being with two men, she thought to herself "Oh crap, I just had an affair, and if he's okay with it, then Raul is now going to want an affair as well." Yes, I was eventually okay with it, but no, we don't consider those adventures "affairs" anymore, just "adventures."