Raul and Hazel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She and Carl kept kissing as he fingered her pussy and stroked her clit while James continued to suckle her breast. The cab was filled with moans of pleasure as the two men were eliciting sexual responses from her. James was still fondling and sucking Hazel's nipples, he wasn't paying attention what Carl was doing as Carl continued to finger Hazel into an orgasm he stated. "Oh, these panties aren't going to get dry anytime soon." With that she pulled him back towards her shoving her tongue down his throat. He played with her pussy lips and clit while he and Hazel traded saliva and played with each other's tongue. She pulled Carl's hair back and told him "Why don't you suck my tits some more while James finger fucks my pussy." Upon hearing this, James sat up. Hazel opened her legs wider giving all three men a view of her glistening sex. Carl rubbed her nipples covering them with her juices; bent his head and began to suckle. James sat for a second, moving his hand closer to Hazel as she grabbed his hand saying "You need to stick those fingers in my pussy, and rub my clit with your thumb Mister." Kissing James as she pushed her tongue through his lips after bringing his lips down to meet hers. James' fingers slipped right past her pussy lips, he entered two fingers into the hot depths of her sex as his thumb began to stroke her clit. While Carl was sucking on her tits, she reached down and found Carl's dick through his slacks and squeezed; lightly jacking him off through his pants.

They were approaching the hotel and the cab driver asked them if they wanted him to drive around some more Hazel answered for them and did not take the offer. Pulling Carl off her tits, she pulled the top of her dress back in place. James' fingers pulled out of her pussy with loud slushing sound. They did their best to adjust themselves from the tents in their pants and they all took a deep breath. Making sure they looked presentable both Carl and James ran their finger through their hair, James paid the driver and Carl gave him a tip.

No one said anything as they walked through the hotel lobby to the elevators. Entering the elevator, James asked her what floor. "The 5th floor please." Hazel did not want the night to end for her and Carl; however, she did not know how to tell him that without James knowing. Exiting the elevator on her floor they walked her to her door to make sure she made it safely. She wasn't sure how sure how far she wanted to go with either of them; even though she was really feeling Carl and wanted to see how his dick would feel in her mouth and pussy. Would he pound hard and fast or nice and slow, possibly change it up a bit and give her a little of both? Opening the door to her room she looked back at Carl and James and motioned for them to follow her in.

The bedside lamp aluminate the room as they walked in, Hazel removed her shoes. James asked to use the bathroom. Hazel made her way towards Carl; as she stood before him she reached up to kiss him and moved her hand down to unbutton his pants. Carl deepen the kiss as she pulled down his pants and boxers, his breath hitched as her hand wrapped around his cock, Carl was sporting a nice piece of meat, while it was not thick (Carl was at least 7, almost 8 inches) Hazel made her way down to it, she could not wait to see what it felt like in her mouth. She darted her tongue out to get a taste of the pre-cum that ascended the head. 'Hmmm', Hazel thought, 'he tastes really good'. She got wetter from the delicious taste of it. She looked up and pushed Carl to sit on the edge of the bed as she knelt before him and took the head of his cock in to her mouth as she started to slowly stoke him. Hazel began to get her rhythm going has her mouth followed her hand as she sucked hungrily. At this time, she heard the bathroom door open, on the upward stoke and suck she motions for James to come over.

Moving off her knees and never taking her mouth of Carl's delicious cock, Hazel gestured for James to get behind her. James wasted no time in undoing his pants and pulled out his dick, but Hazel stopped him and said, "No, you don't get to fuck me. You need to get on your knees and lick my pussy and my ass. Only use your tongue. You can only use your fingers to spread my ass cheeks apart to get in there real good." The tone of her voice left no room for argument has James removed his shirt; spread her ass cheek; moved the string of her thong to the side and buried his face in her ass. Hazel turned her attention back to Carl as she bent to kiss, lick and gently suck his balls into her mouth one at a time. Moans from the sensations stemming from James tonging her anus, vibrated around Carl's balls in her mouth. She squeezed and stoked Carl's dick and sucked his ball as James ate her ass out. She let go of Carl's dick she placed her hands on top of James' to spread her ass wider. James moved down to lick her pussy and suck on her clit. As soon as James sucked her clit into his mouth Hazel came setting off a domino effect, Carl came as well burst and burst of cum flowing down her throat swallowing all that Carl had to give. Coming down off her orgasmic high, Hazel said, "James, why don't you lay down bed, you did a great job." James got up and did as she asked.

As Hazel stood up she asked Carl to unzip her. She let the dress fall and she stood there with her back to them, and her perfect round ass cheeks were holding her bright thong. James had moved the thong string to her right cheek, so it looked a little dirty, but in a good way. Bending over she asked Carl to remove the thong, she was looking forward to Carl's fingers and hands on her body. She jumped a little as she felt Carl kiss her right then left ass cheek as he pulled the thong down. Carl also licked from her ass crack to her pussy lips as he removed the thong stopping only for a moment to lick her clit. Her breath hitch as his tongue made contact with her clit, she open her legs a little so the thong would drop at her feet. Hazel stated, "Hey now mister, you're going to be doing plenty of that in a bit. Let's not have James wait up there all by himself." Hazel crawled slowly up the bed and over to James to give him a kiss. She could taste herself (ass and pussy), Carl's cum and the mouthwash James used while he was in the bathroom. "You don't mind that I just sucked Carl's dick a minute ago do you?" as she licked James' lip. "No, even though I can taste a mixture of his cum, your ass and your pussy juices." "Good, since you're both going to have to share tonight?" She looked back at Carl and said "Honey, you need to be eating me right now."

Carl got under Hazel on the bed, as she knelt between James' legs, and pulled her pussy down to his face and began to lick her pussy and suck her clit. Repositioning herself, she examined James's dick (she told me that it was like mine, so with him she could imagine that it was me). James had a lot of hair around his dick, she wonders would it feel any different from mine; hopefully it would not smell bad. After licking the head of James' dick, Hazel opened her mouth wide and swallowed him whole. James reached to cup Hazel's tits squeezing them and moaning as she deep-throated his cock. Their moans of pleasure filled them room as Carl was eating Hazel, as if it were his last meal, Hazel sucking on James' and James squeezing Hazel's tits, they were in ecstasy.

Hazel was feeling good, the two men were making her happy and she was making them happy. Since she liked Carl better than James she was going to let Carl fuck her first. As Carl ate and licked from her pussy to her anus, Hazel said, "I need to feel your cock in me, right now, go slow, as I want to feel every bit of your dick enter me." She looked at James, and as she was about to swallow his dick again she said, "Oh, don't look so sad, I have a special position for you too." And swallowed his dick again squeezing, stroking and sucking, she did not suck his ball like she did Carl, he was just too hairy.

Carl kneeled behind Hazel on the bed; positioned her and began to rub his dick along her slit using her juices to coat the head of his dick before he pushed past her pussy lips to sink into her warm tunnel. Her pussy gripped him like a well fitted glove, Hazel moaned at feeling Carl's dick sink past her pussy lips his long dick felt so good. He stroked slowly allowing himself pushing himself in and out slowly, sinking his dick in to the warm depths of her warm tunnel at every stroke his balls tapping her clit every other stroke. Hazel was loving every second of Carl deep inside her pussy as her walls gripping his dick at every stroke. The fact that Carl was inside her bareback did not worry Hazel. The feel of Carl in her pussy increased Hazel's moans and the vibrations on James' dick has she continued to suck and squeeze it. Carl was close to his release and said to Hazel, "I'm not wearing a condom Sexy." He told Hazel. "Sexy" Hazel laughed a little at that. "Don't worry, I'm on the pill, so you're good to let loose." "Let loose" Carl did just that as he sped up to bring himself and Hazel to their climactic end as she took a deep breath and she went down on James again.

Carl looked over at James to see how he was doing, and James was looking down and holding Hazel's head and pushing her head down now. The moans from Hazel caused James to put his hands on top of her head pushing her head down to put more of his dick down her throat as, as he saw her pushing back on Carl as he thrust into her. He looked back down and was hypnotized by his harry white dick slipping into Hazel's sexy chocolaty lush lips, and every time she pulled him out she left his dick glistening from her tasty spit. Hazel could feel the pulse from the veins of his cock, signaling he was close to climax. As their climaxes began to build, Carl was pumping her pussy faster and hard, Hazel sucked and stroked James harder and James squeezed her tits and began pulling on her nipples. A chain reaction ensued as Carl came with a loud grunt, shooting ropes and ropes of cum into her hungry pussy, Hazel came hard the second time after she first felt Carl's hot load hit her cervix, then James came a split moment after. She was feeling the sweet and sour taste of his cum shoot across her tongue and down her throat as James trembled with each release of his cum. Although she felt some of James's cum go down her throat, Hazel tried to keep all of it in her mouth, but she did not appreciate being forced to swallow. She would have gladly swallowed each drop that James was giving her, but only in her terms. After James let go of her head, she pulled her head up and immediately spat the cum on his stomach. James laid there until he realized that Hazel wasn't going to clean him up and then he got up and went to the bathroom to clean himself. "I guess he's not going to get that special position after all" thought Hazel.

As Carl pulled his dick from her pussy it make a sucking noise, she turned around; moved toward him and kissed him with remnants of James' cum in her mouth and lips. She didn't care, and from the way he was kissing her it seemed that Carl didn't mind either.

She broke their embrace, and Hazel stood there on her knees. She leaned forward a bit, and all three of them looked straight at Hazel's pussy as the first full drops of cum started crawling out of Hazel. Hazel had a huge smile, and looked over at them.

"Good. Now get dress, you can't stay here. James, you go first, I don't want the both of you to leave at the same time and risk having someone see you. Get dressed." She didn't want to give James the chance to fuck her since she was still upset that he held her head as he came in her mouth as his dick was being shoved down her throat oddly enough.

Carl went into the bathroom to clean-up, and Hazel pulled out a night gown she brought with her so she wasn't walking around naked. James got fully-dressed, and Hazel went up to him to straighten his collar. She gave him a quick peck in the lips, and reminded him that he couldn't tell anyone about this, not even Carl or even talk to her about it. This was never going to happen again, and she trusted them as gentleman, so he had to keep his word as a gentleman. James promised, and she gave him another kiss, then led him to the door, and blew him a kiss as he left.

She closed the door right away, and went back to the room. Carl had put on his boxers and pants, and was looking for his shirt. Hazel told him not to worry about it. She slowly walked up to him. Carl was standing completely still not knowing what was going to happen, but he couldn't wait. He didn't even bother to buckle his belt, he was just looking at this amazing woman slowly walking up to him. Hazel stopped short of standing in front of Carl, and then she turned and walked to her suitcase by the side table. She searched for a second, then pulled out the small bottle of our favorite lube, and slowly walked back to Carl.

"Have you ever heard of Pink Water?" Carl had not. "No, have you heard of KY Jelly?" Carl immediately smiled. "Yeah, of course you have. Now we're going to do something that I've never done but with Raul. Carl, are you up for fucking me up the ass?" She asked standing directly in front of him and staring him straight in the eyes.

"Raul," it was the first time Hazel mentioned me by name; I was always her "Husband" or "Hubby" so calling my name made her feel dirty, like a cheating dirty wife, and she was beyond excited. She pulled his belt out of the pant loops, and he undid his pants. "So what do you think?" Carl had a boost of confidence, and he knew now that sending away James first to avoid suspicion was her great way to get rid of him. "I think that sounds great, I would love to have anal sex with you."

"Anal sex", she giggled to herself of how proper Carl was still being. She would have to be the one that talks dirty. Usually I'm the one that talks dirty to Hazel, so it was great for her to take that role on.

Hazel pulled Carl's pants and boxers back down. His dick was completely clean and dry by then, but her little speech had reawakened his dick, and it was totally hard again, and a drop of pre-cum was coming out of his smooth head. She bent down and gave the head of his dick a lush kiss, and as she was pulling away she sucked up the pre-cum. Hazel told Carl to lie down, and he did. She went to the side of the bed, and she pulled her nightgown up and over her head. She was completely naked again.

She climbed in the bed; swung her right knee over Carl's head and lowered her pussy down to his face she sat up and grounded pussy and ass into in Carl's face. He moved his arms to the side of her hips and placed his hand on her ass unto her lower back pushing her forward. Grinding her pussy across his face, Hazel was completely wet again, and was covering his face with each grind she did. After a minute of this she lowered her face down and took his dick in her mouth. After a few minutes of sucking and squeezing of this she pulled his dick out of her mouth and said, "Finger my asshole a bit to loosen it up a bit." She said to him with a huge smile on her face. She looked back up and put his dick back in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. Carl wrapped his lips around her pussy and pushed his tongue to her clit, she seemed to like that tongue swirl by the way she moaned and took his dick deeper.

Carl's face was totally drenched in pussy juice and his own reminisce of cum. Removing her pussy from his face, Hazel moved her body down toward his feet and positioned her pussy over his dick grabbing his dick and pointing it toward her pussy as she lowered herself onto his dick. It glided right in. "Oh shit Hazel. I've never done this position before. I get to grab your ass and see me slip in and out of you while lying down and enjoying the show." "Ha, that's why my Husband loves it! He loves to squeeze my butt while he sticks his fingers up my ass in this position". She paused. "I'm super glad I get to do something with you that you've never done before; it makes me feel a little more special."

Hazel began to ride him reserved cowgirl, inching down slowly, marveling in the feel of Carl's dick in this position. As she rode him, Carl placed his hands on her ass and spread her cheeks apart and started to play with her dark rosebud. She really liked it, but she was also very conscious of the noises Carl was making and his breathing. She did not want him to explode now, then he wouldn't have the energy to have anal. "Keep playing with my ass Carl. Try and get it nice and loose so you can slip right in."

"Oh my God I can't wait." Hazel moved off of Car and positioned herself on the bed, laying on her stomach. Carl looked around for the bottle of lube and poured some in his hand and rubbed it on his dick,

He slowly straddled Hazel's legs, and poured some of the lube on his hands. He reached down and parted Hazel's cheeks apart, and he could see the tight dark little asshole. He stuck his middle finger into her rosebud as he pulled her ass cheeks apart, Hazel could feel the resistance of her ass was giving him has he prodded her hole. He poured some lube onto his finger and her rosebud and continued to finger her. After a few more moments of this Carl removed his finger and added some more lube to his dick, placing his left hand on Hazel's ass cheek and the other on his cock he guided himself to the opening of her rosebud and slowly pressed his way in. Feeling the head of his cock push past her hole, Hazel tried to relax a little although she felt a slight burning sensation. At each interval Carl pressed forward stopping for only a second before pressing forward again, at the pop of his head past her sphincter. As soon has the head of his cock pasted her anal sphincter Carl stopped so that Hazel could get used to his size and after a moment he started thrusting against her he poured some more lube onto them both as he pushed further into her ass slowly, allowing her ass to sallow him inch by tight inch.

She could feel the cool drops of the Pink Water be squirted on her ass, and she knew she would feel him push again. She thought that "Maybe one more push and he'd be all of the way in."

As he pushed farther into her ass, Hazel felt Carl's sticky balls rested in the base of her ass. He then leaned forward, and kissed left ear as she was facing left "I'm fucking you up your ass. My dick is in a place only your Husband, Raul, has been, and tomorrow you're going to see him and give him a big kiss. Using the same mouth that made out with two strangers, the same mouth that sucked on two cocks, and the same mouth that sucked on a pair of balls. The same mouth that had another man's dick cum inside of."

Hazel started to climax as Carl was talking very dirty to her. I wasn't a faceless "husband," but Raul that was going to have to touch her after another man had his way with her. The rawness of it all, total affair she was having, the husband at home; it all made her tense with a pleasure she had never felt before. She kept her left side of her face against the mattress, eyes closed, smiling, and moaning with the thoughts and pictures Carl was putting in her head.

"He's going to grab your tits; the same tits that we fondled and sucked on. You're going to touch his face with the same hand you grabbed a stranger's dick, and rubbed a girl's clit with. Oh yeah, you didn't think I noticed, but I did, it was incredible; same hand that stroked our dicks, and cupped our balls. He's going to reach down and feel your pussy, the same pussy that got tickled by two tongues, the same pussy that had many fingers being stuck up in it. The same wet pussy that had another cum inside. Then Raul is going to reach around, and grab this ass." Carl reached down grabbed a nice piece of Hazel's ass, and squeezed. Hazel bit her lip and kept her eyes closed, she was envisioning everything.