From: Kit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

People don't say things they don't mean when they're drunk, Kit, they're just more likely to say the things they're thinking. It's bad enough that you were talking shit about me like that, as if I don't already have enough of a complex about it, but you don't even have the balls to apologize to me directly. I've been home nearly all week, so you can't say you haven't had the opportunity.

He was right of course, and that fact made Kit feel even more angry at herself. She stared at her phone for a long moment and was about to text him back when she shook her head, "I have to stop being such a pussy about this," she said aloud as she headed for her door.

Kit thought about what she would say as she made her way down the hallway, but she figured she'd just have to wing it. Lately, she'd been feeling more and more jealous of her brother's success and she realized that her bitterness toward him must have been stemming from that. She hadn't realized that it had gotten so bad, but it was high time she did something to change it.

She saw that his door was open and she stepped up to it with mock bravery. Jake was sitting at his desk, like he always was, and he looked up at her with expectant eyes. His hair was still wet from the shower, and his outfit was similar to hers, save for the fact that the basketball shorts he wore were considerably longer.

Kit pursed her lips and tried not to sound too awkward, "Hey."

Jake acknowledged her with his eyes but said nothing as he turned back toward his laptop screen.

Kit swallowed hard, "Look, I'm really sorry about what I said, Jake. I guess... I guess I've just been really jealous of you."

Jake turned to her, "Why would you be jealous of me? What do you have to be jealous about?"

She shook her head, "Well, you've just been doing so well in school and you know how much I struggle with it. I guess I've been taking my frustrations out on you and it's not right."

Jake turned in his swivel chair to face her, "Kit, that's such a load of bullshit. Do you think it's a coincidence that I'm doing so well? I study my ass off," he said with a sardonic chuckle. "And you just won the Nationals; I've never won anything sports related," he gestured to her, "You could be better at school if you applied yourself a little more and just concentrated a bit, but I could never play the way you do," he shook his head.

"It wasn't all me, I'm apart of a whole team," she protested.

He gave her a grim look, "I watched the game, Kit: they kept you in most of the time and you scored the winning point. You carried that game on your shoulders."

Kit couldn't hide her shock. The match had been out of state, and no one in her family had attended. Every member of her team had been given a recorded copy of the match after it was over, but Kit didn't think anyone would be interested, so she simply left the DVD on the coffee table. She had no idea that her brother had actually watched it, and she was unsure about how to respond, "You... you saw it?"

"Yeah, why does that surprise you so much?"

She shrugged. Feeling slightly embarrassed, "I don't know, it's just that Mom and Dad didn't seem all that interested, and I figured you'd be too busy."

Jake shook his head, "Naw, I watched the whole thing. You did really well, I mean, I was impressed. If you spent just a fraction of the energy you use on training toward studying I know you could catch up to me, you're not stupid, Kit," he sighed, "I'm just trying really hard to understand why you were talking shit about me."

Kit sighed heavily, "It's not you, Jake, it's just... well, clearly, you're the favorite," she finally managed to say. She'd always felt that it was so, but it was the first time she'd ever mentioned it.

"What do you mean?" Jake's voice elevated slightly, "Neither one of us is less favored, both of us are..."

She snorted, "Oh, please, Jake, don't insult me by denying it!" She said much more loudly than she'd intended, cutting him off. "When I told mom and dad that my team won the finals, it was like they had to pretend to be proud of me. When you graduated, you got a big ass party and when you got your scholarship it was like you'd ended world hunger for how much they were gushing over you," Kit was beginning to feel emotional as her eyes began to well, "I don't think it matters what I do, they'll never be as proud of me as they are of you."

Jake was quiet for a long time before he responded, "Kit, mom and dad love you, it's not..."

She cut him off again as she fought back tears, "I'm not saying that they don't love me! I'm saying that you're the favorite. You can't say you haven't noticed, especially lately; tell me I'm wrong!"

Jake stared at the ground, "For God's sake, Kit what do you want me to say?"

Kit grit her teeth, upset with herself for becoming so emotional, "I want to know that I'm not crazy! Is this all in my head or what?"

Jake, who was unused to confrontation, especially from her, shook his head, "No! Look, what do you want from me, Kit? You want me to say you're right?" He took a deep breath and massaged his temples, "So yeah, You're right! I've noticed that mom and dad seem to be showering me with affection when they've barely been noticing you, so what do you want me to do about it?" He crossed his arms, "It's not like I asked for this, I'm just trying to get my degree so I can get a good job and move out! Do you think I enjoy being doted on and held up like a trophy?!"

Kit crossed her arms over her chest, "I don't know, do you? You haven't told them to stop," she said bitterly, now uncaring of the direction the conversation was going in.

"What do you want me to tell them? 'Oh, sorry mom and dad, stop paying more attention to me than Kit'." He rolled his eyes. "What the hell does it matter, anyway? I don't care about their approval, and you shouldn't either!"

Kit furrowed her brow, "What's wrong with wanting their approval? I'm only human, Jake, not some robot who can study all day. It's not wrong to want them to be proud of me, but I think they could care less about me!"

He threw up his hands, "Who cares what they think, I'm proud of you! That's gotta count for something!"

Kit became quiet, "What, seriously?"

He nodded, "Yeah, I mean, you killed it at the nationals. I'd give anything to be able to move like that, I mean..." he shook his head, "When I saw you out there, running around and scoring points, I was so envious. I can't move like that; I just don't have any aptitude," he shook his head once more as he pointed at his laptop, "This shit is set in stone, Kit. Anyone can learn it and do well at it, but you have to be a certain kind of person to play sports well." He sighed heavily and stared at the present she'd given him, "I get that you're mad at me, but that doesn't give you a right to slander me. That was some messed up shit you said about me..." he trailed off, "So much for getting a date with Lettie." He clenched his fist, "God, Kit could you have been more brutal about it? Honestly I'm trying really hard not to be pissed at you. You could have told me how you were feeling instead of bottling it up and then shitting all over me when it was too much to handle."

The disappointment in her brother's voice stung Kit, "I said I was sorry," she murmured lowly.

Jake closed his eyes for a moment. She wasn't used to seeing him angry or upset, though she knew he had every right to be, "Sorry's not good enough, Kit. Why Lettie? You know that I like her, I've liked her for years! I just haven't had the guts to ask her out, but I was going to! Now she knows every fucking negative thing about me and there's no way she's gonna want to go out with me after that."

"She was defending you," Kit said quickly, trying to give her brother some sort of hope.

"Yeah, I heard her...at least someone was defending me," he said under his breath as he turned away from her once more.

Kit's guilt once more flashed to anger, "I said I was sorry! What do I have to do to get you to forgive me? I can't deal with it any longer!"

Jake once more threw up his hands in exasperation, "There's nothing you can do, Kit! I'll get over it eventually. Look, I don't want to talk about it anymore, you're free to go."

Kit could tolerate many things, but she'd always hated the way her brother belittled her. The idea of him dismissing her made her blood boil, and she tried to hold herself back, "I'm not a fucking dog, Jake! I just want you to forgive me!"

"Just to make you feel better?! Hell no!" Jake shouted as he grabbed the Gatorade off his desk and opened it. "I told you to give me some time, but you can't even do that? On top of all of this, you give me some weird Chinese supplement to help me out? I know you might have meant well, Kit, but this is more of an insult than anything else!" He said as he took an angry sip of the blue beverage. "I know I'm shrimpy and gangly and weak, hell you think I don't know that I have a small dick?!" He shouted loudly at her as he fiddled with the package of powder. Before Kit could react, he stuffed the end of the bag into the bottle and dumped its entire contents into the Gatorade.

Kit protested, "Jake, what the fuck?! It's supposed to be a twelve week supply! I spent a lot of money on that!" She'd never seen her brother so angry, but she was all out of patience herself.

Jake screwed the lid back onto the bottle and shook it hard, "A twelve week supply of what?!" He asked as he slammed the bottle down on the desk, "Do you even know what's in this shit? You want me to forgive you right now? You drink it."

Kit shook her head, "No, it's not meant for..."

"You drink it, and I swear I'll forgive you and I won't tell Dad about the booze," he said resolutely. "Otherwise, I'm calling off dinner and we can go back to ignoring each other. I'm sick of your petty bullshit, it's time to back yourself up."

Kit's emotions were a whirlwind of angry turmoil and frustrated guilt. Her brother had never challenged her like he was now, and she wasn't sure how to feel about it. After a long moment of hesitation, she matched forward and reached past him to take hold of the bottle, "Fine, you want me to drink it, I'll drink it," she said angrily she unscrewed the lid. She glanced at the foamy, now oddly cloudy Gatorade and took a large gulp of it. She took two drinks before the liquid got caught in her throat and she coughed, "Oh, Jesus, this stuff is gross!" She said as she set it back down on the desk.

Jake blinked at her, "Fuck...I didn't think you'd actually do it. Are you okay?" He asked, sounding a bit guilty.

"Yeah... I'm fine," she said between coughs. "So, are you going to for... ngh!" She stopped by suddenly as she felt a strange sensation in her lower abdomen. With a strangled cry, she lurched forward and clutched the edge of the desk.

"Kit! What's wrong?" Jake asked as he placed his hand on his sister's shoulder.

"I don't know... it feels like... ah!" Kit winced as she felt her whole body ignite into an intense tingling sensation. It was the kind of way her muscles felt when she didn't move for a long time, only it was amplified several times over. It wasn't painful, exactly, but it was such an alien feeling that she felt suddenly afraid.

"What the hell is in that stuff?" Jake asked with growing concern. "Are you in pain?"

"N,no, not exactly, it's more like, gah!" Kit shouted as she closed her eyes. She was beginning to feel constricted somehow, and she was having a difficult time breathing, "I don't know what's in it, all I know is that the guy I bought it from said you're not supposed to take more than the... ah! Recommended dose."

Jake took a step back and shook his head, "Kit, something's happening to you," he said with growing fear.

Kit tried to focus her eyes downward and almost screamed, "What the hell? My arms... they're growing!" She took a step back and looked downward. Her toes were beginning to cramp, and she realized suddenly that it was because her nike's were too tight. She kicked out of the running shoes and grit her teeth, "Jake, holy shit, what's going on?!" She asked frantically as she looked down at her legs. She couldn't feel much of anything in her muscles, but her thighs appeared to be growing as well. The already tight material of her volleyball shorts began to dig into her skin as she clutched her chest, "Jake, I can't breath!" She shouted at him as her chest began to feel tighter and tighter.

Jake simply stared at his sister in bewilderment. His sister was changing slowly, though the progression was fast enough to where he could actual see the changes. Her forearms seemed to be tightening, and her already toned legs were becoming more muscular. Her chest was swelling as well, as he watched her breasts move beneath the sleeveless t-shirt.

"Help me!" she shouted at him. "Do something!"

Jake snapped out of his daze and shook his head, "w,what do you want me to do?!"

Kit clasped her fingers beneath her sports bra through the shirt and tugged upwards on it. It was the sort that was made of one piece and the only way she could get it off was if she pulled it over her head. Her chest had widened so much, however, that the already tight bra was too tight for her to pull off, "This fucking thing is killing me!" She said with a grunt. "Don't you have any scissors or anything?!"

Clumsily, Jake threw open the drawer beneath his desk and rummaged inside. He took up a pair of scissors and handed them to her nervously, "Here."

Kit growled, "I can't... do it for me! Cut this damn thing offa me, from the back, Jake!" She wheezed, "Fuck, it's gonna crush my lungs, god dammit!" She struggled with the bra as she tried frantically to pull it upwards.

Jake moved behind his sister quickly and pulled up her shirt. The elastic bands of the white sports bra was digging into his sister's skin, and he barely managed to pry his fingers under it. "Hold still," he said as he slipped the tip of the scissors under the material. He snipped once and a good portion of the bra tore. Carefully, he snipped several more times until he reached the top.

"Ah, geez!" Kit heaved a sigh of relief when she felt the bra give way behind her. Her breasts felt suddenly heavy as she stretched her shoulders and breathed deeply. After she'd inhaled and exhaled several times, she closed her eyes and frowned as she reached around her back to rub the spot where the bra had stuff into her,"Is it bad?"

Jake, who was just now feeling self conscious about how close he was to his sister, shook his head, "It's a little purple and red, and it might bruise a little, but I think you'll be okay."

Kit nodded slowly as she looked herself over. Her body felt different in more ways than one, both bigger and heavier, and she stepped over to Jake's mirror to inspect herself, "Oh my god... what the hell happened to me?" She breathed as she looked herself over slowly. She had grown taller, and her hips had flared out to well past her waist. Her arms and legs were more muscular, and her breasts had grown at least an entire cup size. "Shit, shit, shit," she muttered to herself in fear and excitement as she stared at her body, "Is this going to be permanent?!"

Jake barely heard his sister since his eyes were glued to her ass. It had not only gotten bigger, but rounder as well, and he could see the outlines of her curves through the now very tight volleyball shorts. His sister had always been athletic, but now she looked like a goddess. All of the parts that hadn't filled out on her body in her late teens were now very much developed. The longer he looked at her, the more excited he became. The powder had worked so quickly, and Kit had only taken a few drinks. Jake's breath quickened as he glanced over at the mostly full bottle. Usually, he was all logic and thought things through before he did them, in fact, he'd scarcely done a single reckless thing in his life. But there, sitting right on his desk, was the answer to all of his problems.

Kit managed to calm down somewhat as her breathing became regulated. She shook her head slowly as she turned around, "Jake do you think I should go to a hosp... Jake, no!" She shouted at him in surprise as she saw what he was doing, but it was too late to stop him.

Jake had grabbed the bottle and was chugging it down as fast as he could. Kit watched in dismay as the liquid moved down his throat, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down as he greedily drank. She was so stunned that she could hardly believe what was happening. Her brother always took a million years to plan for anything, and he always weighed the pros and the cons. She'd never seen him do anything so stupid and adventurous in his life, and she couldn't decide if it was the dumbest or bravest thing he'd ever done.

Jake managed to get about halfway through the bottle when he was forced to stop. He coughed and sputtered as he gasped for air. He looked up at Kit and blinked several times, "Does it hurt?" He asked her as took a deep breath.

Kit was still dumbstruck by what he'd done, and all she could do was shake her head, "It just feels weird," was all she managed to murmur.

Jake nodded expectantly as he closed his eyes and waited to see what what would happen. At first, he thought that perhaps the powder wouldn't have the same effect on him as it had on Kit, but just as the thought occurred to him his arms and legs began to tingle hotly, "It's working!" He laughed nervously as he gave his sister a goofy grin. "I can feel it. Kit, I'm..." He shut his eyes tightly suddenly as the strangest sensation he'd ever felt came over him.

Kit bit her lip and watched with helpless fascination as her brother's body began to change. There, right before her eyes, she watched as his arms and legs swelled steadily. His calves and forearms bumped out from his joints as his conjoining muscles expanded in both width and girth. He'd drank double the amount that she had, and she hoped dearly that it wouldn't hurt him in any way. Still, as she watched him grow, she felt an undeniable excitement between her legs that couldn't be mistaken for anything else.

"Yes...fuck yes," Jake panted as he felt himself becoming larger in every way. His eyes were still closed, but he could feel the mass in his arms and legs. Instantly, he felt stronger, and with every second that passed he felt more and more potent.

Kit continued to watch as she swallowed hard. She'd always been attracted to muscular guys, being into sports herself, but most of the guys whom she interacted with who fit the bill were real dickheads that only seemed interested in her body. It was for that very reason that she'd broken up with her first serious boyfriend several months prior. She'd given her virginity over to him, and things had been fine for awhile, but after some time she began to feel like a sex object to him and she'd ended it. Still, she'd just started having sex, and her body wasn't ready to stop so suddenly. Kit had been feeling sexually frustrated for weeks, and she masturbated often, but it was never enough to make her feel as satisfied as she was when she'd had a boyfriend. It was because of this that Kit began to get wet as she watched her brother grow, and though a part of her was horrified by it, she couldn't make herself look away.

Meanwhile, Jake was oblivious as his muscles continued to expand. Within the time frame of two minutes, he'd gone from looking like his shrimpy, gangly self To a man who'd been hitting the gym hard every day for the past year. He shuddered as he felt his groin flare and his thighs thicken. His sister had been right: he did have a small penis. In actuality, the size of his penis was perfectly average, but he'd always been self conscious about it and it was part of the reason why he'd never had sex. But now...Now he could feel it growing beneath his basketball shorts, it's length and girth expanding rapidly as he began to grow erect. For a long while, he forgot that his sister was standing there watching him and he forgot where he was as well. All that mattered was the fact that he was gaining muscle in a way that he'd only dreamed possible, and the very thought of it was enough to arouse him more than he'd ever been in his life. He moaned in pleasure as his penis filled with blood, now completely erect beneath his briefs. It strained through the material and he could feel it pressing up against his thigh.