From: Kit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kit was transfixed. She couldn't believe how good her brother looked. His arms were huge and toned, with biceps that were nearly the size of her head. His legs were hard looking and taught and she could see the outlines of his six pack beneath the t-shirt he wore. It was then that her eyes fell to his crotch and she almost gasped when she saw the bulge that was growing there. It had been unfair and wrong to say what she'd said about him, but now... now she wouldn't be able to say any of those things. She could see his shorts being stretched and pushed out as the bulge quickly turned into a pitched tent in his basketball shorts. "Holy fuck," she whispered, swallowing hard as she tried not to drool. Her brother was moaning now, completely uncaring that she she was standing right in front of him, and the sound caused her to become even wetter.

Finally, it seemed as if the growing had stopped, and Jake opened his eyes slowly.

Kit blinked and said tentatively, "Jake...You okay?"

Jake's eyes looked blurry and distant, but at the sound of her voice his head snapped up to her, "I don't know... I, I..." he began to laugh as he looked himself over, "I feel fine. I mean, I feel amazing!" He held up his arms and flexed his bicep, "I mean, look at me! Can you believe this shit?!" He said excitedly.

Kit stepped back with a squeak as Jake ran toward her. He grabbed her shoulders and shook her gently, "Kit, this is it! This is what I've wanted for so long. Thank you, thank you!" His hands were trembling on her, and her eyes widened as he leaned forward and kissed her on the cheek.

Jake, who hadn't noticed in the slightest how nervous his sister was, sauntered up to the mirror and looked himself over, "Oh my god... this can't really be happening..." he breathed as he ran his hand over his shoulders. He squeezed his deltoids and was amazed by how firm they were.

Kit licked her lips, "Jake, seriously, maybe we should get ourselves checked out. This can't be healthy. What if this ends up hurting us somehow?"

Jake snorted as he flexed in front of the mirror, "I am checking myself out," he chuckled. "I feel great. In fact, I feel like I could run ten miles without even breaking a sweat!" He faced her, his expression still bright and euphoric, "I can play sports with you, Kit, I mean, we can start doing stuff together."

Kit furrowed her brow, "we could have done things together before, I just thought you weren't interested."

Jake heard what she said, but only barely as he went off again in his own mind, "I wonder if these muscles are just for show? Should I test them out?"

Before Kit could answer, she watched as her brother grabbed his shirt collar with both hands and pulled. The collar held for a moment, then ripped all at once as Jake continued to pull down the length of the shirt. He torn his shirt off completely in one swift movement, and Kit took a step back from him with a combination of anxiety, excitement and curiosity.

"Holy shit," Jake almost grunted as he threw both pieces of the shirt on the ground. "I feel so good. I wonder how much I can bench press?" He looked at his sister intensely, "Doesn't it feel good, Kit?"

Kit was trying extremely hard to not stare at her brother's abs. The transition has been awesome and unbelievable. Jake wasn't just buff, it seemed like every muscle in his torso was toned. She could see the definition of his pectoral muscles and the hard curve of his lean hips as they dipped downward toward his massive erection. She realized that he'd asked her a question then, and she stammered out her answer, "W,well, y,yeah." She herself reply but wasn't sure how she was actually feeling. Slowly, she moved her legs and jumped lightly. A nervous smile crept into her lips: she did feel good. In fact, she felt amazing, like she could spike a ball so hard that it would get stuck in the sand.

Jake lowered his eyes to hers as he took a step forward, "Kit... you look incredible."

Kit blushed hotly, completely unused to receiving compliments from her twin, "Thanks, I guess. You do too," she said as she swallowed hard. She wondered if her brother even knew that he still had a raging hard on.

Jake seemed to gain a small degree of alacrity as he frowned slightly, "Sis, you look scared. Are you really that worried about this?"

She shook her head as she blushed even harder, "No, I guess not... it's just, um..." she averted her eyes, "You've got a massive stiffy, Jake."

He blinked and looked down, "Oh shit, I'm so sorry, Kit!" He said as he tried to close his legs. His slightly embarrassed act did nothing to hide his erection, however.

"No it's fine... I mean, it's not your fault; this is crazy," she shook her head as she looked down at her own body. She felt hot suddenly and realized that her panties were completely soaked through. Her nipples were hard as diamonds under her shirt and they were peaking out obviously and proudly. "I think I should go..." she said suddenly as she turned. All she wanted, more than anything, was to get naked and touch herself. She was afraid that if she stayed, she might do something terrible.

"You're leaving?" she heard Jake ask behind her. He sounded almost desperate and legitimately surprised that she was going away.

She turned around slowly, "Yeah... I'm not feeling like myself...I thought I might lie down."

He started at her for a moment, "You're going to masturbate, aren't you?"

Kit's face turned beet red and there was nothing she could do to hide it, "What?! N,no! God, why would you assume that?"

He stepped toward her, "You're a terrible liar, Kit, you always have been."

She took a step back and set her eyes on his as she tried not to stare at his new body.

Jake stopped when she saw her move backwards and he frowned, "Are you afraid of me? Do you honestly think I'm going to hurt you, Kit?"

She wanted to run, or at least, a part of her did. The greater part of her saw the look on her brother's face and felt guilty for even thinking he would try and hurt her, "No, that's not it...I know you would never do anything to hurt me."

Jake nodded as he stood in front of her, "I wouldn't, I swear I wouldn't," he laughed lowly as his eyes became distant, "I would never hurt my kitten."

Kit swallowed hard as she tried to control her emotions. When they were children, he used to call her kitten, or kitty cat, and she'd always loved the cheesy terms of endearment. When they were around ten, their parents had finally told Jake that he couldn't use those kinds of words in reference to his sister. Kit had actually been more hurt about it then Jake had, and the only answer they gave her when she asked why was that it wasn't appropriate. She didn't know what the word appropriate meant; she even went as far as to look the word up in the dictionary. She understood why as she grew into her teens, but now, nearly ten years later, Jake had used her Nickname. The effects were almost like a trigger word, and Kit was startled by how much her body had reacted to it. "Jake, I really think I should go... we're just not in our right minds," she managed to say lowly as she took a deep breath. Her reason was beginning to slip away, and she was trying desperately to recover it.

"I've never felt more like myself," he said quietly as he drew forward suddenly and wrapped his arms around her. He hugged her tightly, "Thank you for making this happen for me."

She froze as she felt his arms envelope her. Both of their bodies were so warm, and between the two of them she felt an inexorable connection. It had always been there, probably since the day they were born, but she'd always suppressed it. Jake on the other hand, while being the more introverted sibling, had always been affectionate towards her and had lavished her with gifts. He'd picked flowers for her when they were kids and he always made sure that she had her food first when they went out to eat. One year, for their twelfth birthday, he made her a cake and insisted that it had strawberry frosting, even though he hated strawberries. "I had no idea it would work so well, I mean... not like this," she murmured as she felt his chin on her shoulder. She could feel how firm his arms were on her skin, her thin shirt barely masking the sensation.

He let her go a moment later and shook his head, "Things are going to change for me, Kit," he said surely. "I think they're going to change for both of us." He paused, "What happened with us, Kit? When you started playing soccer, you stopped talking to me... Why?"

The question made her feel a little guilty, and it was such a strong, seemingly random topic change that it threw her off guard, "I didn't stop talking to you, Jake. I just..." she sighed. "Our interests changed, that's all. You didn't want to have anything to do with sports, so we kind of lost touch." She looked down suddenly before her eyes narrowed, "You didn't do much to keep it from happening, anyway; it's not all my fault. You shut yourself in here every day and did nothing but read and study."

"That's not true," Jake defended himself quickly, "I wanted to play sports with you, but you were so much better than me at everything." He shook his head, "Biking, swimming, basketball. I was still on training wheels when you were jumping your bike off ramps!" He laughed before becoming serious, "I dropped out of sports because I knew I sucked at them. You tried to help me, but I knew I would never be as good as you. Do you think I didn't notice when you'd miss a shot on purpose, or when you'd swing just a little too low? I didn't quit because of you, I quit for you."

Kit shook her head, "What do you mean?"

Jake sank back into his chair and sighed heavily. His erection was still very much in effect, but it seemed like he'd forgotten or decided that he didn't care, "I quit because I wanted you to go on without me. You're a great athlete, Kit, I mean, you could get a fucking scholarship no problem if you just got your GPA up a little. I knew that if I stuck with it, any of it, that you'd feel pressured to hold yourself back. I figured that if I dropped out and pretended that I didn't care, you'd be able to move ahead of me, and you did."

The information was surprising news to Kit, and she took a step back and leaned against the wall with a heavy sigh, "I didn't know that. Why didn't you tell me, Jake?"

He shrugged, "I didn't want to. I didn't want you to feel guilty about it and honestly, I love it when you win," he smiled. "Every time you score a goal or get a medal or a trophy, I get excited for you. I enjoy watching you do well...I guess that's why I give you so much shit about your grades. Also...I think I was too scared to tell you, I just feel... different right now." He stood from the chair and crossed his arms, "I do feel stronger, but I also feel more confident... Don't you?"

Kit nodded slowly, "I do, but... I'm not sure that's a good thing. I feel like I'm so invincible that I'm gonna go do something really, really stupid, and that scares me."

He nodded, "I get that, but I don't think we're in any real danger."

It seemed that he was missing her point, and she took a deep breath, "Maybe not danger, exactly, but... well, I just think maybe we're..." she sighed, "I don't know, being affected in weird ways."

Jake considered her words for a long moment before asking her quietly, "Are you afraid of saying something you might regret?"

She nodded slowly, "Yeah."

He cast his eyes away from her, "What could you possibly tell me that you would regret telling me?"

Kit bit her lip, "Nothing really, I guess."

Jake looked up at her, "I might... but I won't regret it."

She furrowed her brow, "Might what?"

He stood and stared into her eyes with a somber look, "Kit... do you love me?"

The question startled her, "O,of course I do, Jake! You're my brother."

He shook his head once, "You know what I'm asking you."

Kit felt exposed suddenly as she tried to regulate her breathing, "What? You're serious? Jake..." she couldn't look at him, and her eyes darted about and eventually fell to the floor.

He took a few steps toward her until he was at arm's length, "Because I've loved you my entire life. I loved you when we were kids... I love you now." he clenched his fist as his eyes became misty, "I tried to not, Kit. God, did I try, I lied to myself everyday, but no matter what I told myself the answer always came back to you. That's the other reason I quit sports... I couldn't do it anymore," he managed to hold his tears back as he opened his palms. "I knew it was only going to get worse. Everyone in the world would judge me and tell me that it was wrong and that I was sick... but I know that nothing could be more right for us."

Kit was frantically trying to come up with an answer for her brother. His transparency was too extreme, and it caused her own feelings to resurface: feelings she'd thought were long buried, "Jake don't do this to me," she whispered as she shook her head. The tears were already coming to her eyes, and there was nothing she could do to stop them.

"I'm not doing anything to you," he said firmly as he looked at her earnestly. "I just want the truth. I need to know!" He pleaded with her as he came closer, "I can't do this anymore! At least if I know that you don't feel the same way, we can move on... I can move on. I swear to you that I will never bring it up again and we can both forget about this, but you owe me the truth."

Kit had never been more afraid in her life. The answer was there, but she simply couldn't face it, "Jake... please..." he blinked as she felt hot tears falling down her cheeks, and her vision blurred slightly.

"Please, what?"

"Don't put me in this position!" She shouted at him suddenly. She was lashing out in anger and fear, but neither were directed at him.

"I have to!" Jake shouted back at her. "Maybe I'm being selfish, but I want to settle this! It wasn't just sports that separated us, Kit, it was more than that. Am I wrong?"

She wiped her face with the back of her hand, still unable to look at him, "No..."

He nodded, "So it's not just me being crazy. We separated because we knew what was happening to us. We were too close to each other. I was confused and you were afraid and we split. But guess what, Kit? Those feelings never left me. They just kept getting stronger and stronger until they became the only thing I could think about. Did you ever think about me during all that time?" He pinched the bridge of his nose, "I didn't mention it because I didn't want to hurt you, Kit. But now... now I need to know. I'm going to university pretty soon and I'm not gonna be around, but this is killing me, Kit!"

Kit pounded the wall behind her, "What do you want me to do, Jake! It's not my fault! What do you want from me!?"

Jake wiped a tear from his eye and took a deep breath, "I wasn't blaming you for anything. The only thing I want is the truth."

Kit looked him in the eye for a split second before glancing away, "We can't do this, Jake..." she whispered. She was feeling horribly emotional, and she hated the feeling of being both literally and figuratively pinned against the wall.

"Do what? We're not doing anything, I just want an answer to the question."

"What would you do if the answer was yes?!" she shouted at him as fresh tears stung her eyes. "I told you, we can't do this!"

"I don't know what we would do, but I do know that I don't care about what anyone else thinks." Jake threw his hand up in a dismissive gesture, "Fuck the world! Fuck everyone else! I'm asking you: do you love me, Kit?"

She said nothing as she swallowed hard.

He gave her a moment before asking again, "Kit... do you love me?"

Kit wanted to be anywhere but there. Her heart was in turmoil and her stomach ached. She was being forced to face an issue that she'd never had the courage or the desire to resolve, but now it was looming in front of her, demanding a complete and total resolution.

"I'm begging you, Kit! Yes or no!"

Kit snapped, "God damn you, Jake, you know I do! You know I feel the same the way, but we can't just..."

The world stopped for Kit suddenly as his lips settled onto hers. There was no warning and no time to react as she felt his arms embracing her. In a storm of lustful passion and forbidden desire, she had no control of herself as she opened her mouth and kissed him back. The kiss was electrifying, and it slammed through her body as every inch of her skin prickled. Her tears fell even faster as she wrapped her arms around him and clutched herself to him.

Unfettered, Jake allowed himself to lose his sanity as he embraced the madness that he'd been trying to keep at bay for years. There was nothing impulsive about his actions; he'd always wanted her. Despite everything he'd ever dreamed about, his sister was defying and shattering all of his fantasies. Everything that ever mattered to him was in his arms, and his desire to pleasure her dominated his thoughts in a single mindedness that left no room for doubt.

Kit pulled back for air, "Jake, we can't," she panted hotly.

"We have to," Jake replied gutturally as he settled his lips down onto her neck and kissed her.

Kit shuddered, "Stop this." She spoke the words, but her hands were moving along his backside, feeling the new muscles that were there.

Jake paid his sister no heed as he kissed a trail up her neck and took her earlobe into his mouth.

She gasped. It didn't seem possibly for anything to feel so wonderful, but she'd never been treated that way. Her ex had always wanted to get to the point: which usually involved her naked and on all fours. Her brother was going slow, and his movements were so deliberate that she couldn't possibly misunderstand what he was trying to convey. She felt his tongue flick at her ear and she moaned, "Yes... god yes..." she was crying freely now. Large tears were rolling down her face as she gasped and moaned, and she tilted her head to allow her brother more access to her neck.

Jake bit her gently here and there, relishing the taste of her skin. He too, was crying, but the tears were more from relief than anything else, "I need you so badly," he breathed at her neck as he moved his hand up to her face. He caressed her cheek before tracing his finger over her lips.

Kit parted her lips and took his finger into her mouth before running her tongue over it.

Jake shivered as he reached beneath her shirt and grabbed her side. His sister's skin was burning, and as he slid his hand upwards he took his finger back and kissed her once more.

Their tongues met as Jake squeezed her breasts. She gasped as his fingers brushed over her nipples, and Jake suddenly took a step back and grabbed her shirt collar, "Fuck the world, Kit," his words were slurred in blind lust as he took her pulled.

The thin cotton band gave way too easily, and within two seconds, Kit felt herself become completely exposed as her twin literally ripped her shirt off. As the sound of ripping fabric played through her ears, her heavy, swollen breasts bounced. She yelped then shouted in surprise as she felt Jake leaning over her.

Jake growled as he took one of her nipples into his mouth and began to suckle. The way she tasted was indescribably arousing, and as he licked at her he felt his cock drooling precum, staining his already wet briefs.

"Ah... Ngh!" Kit moaned as her knees trembled. She'd never been so sensitive, and her own arousal spiked as she ran her fingers through his hair and kissed the top of his head.

Jake knelt and began to kiss at her sides and her stomach. He could tell that she'd been running because he could taste the sweat that was on her, but it only made her more appetizing as he took hold of her waistband. Her shorts looked uncomfortably tight, and he looked up at her hesitating gaze before he yanked them down her perfect legs.