From: Kit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jake, don't," Kit shook her head as she bit her lip. "It's not...Jake!" She cried out as her eyes were forced closed.

Her brother stared at her bare pussy for a moment. It was perfect and smooth, and her lips were already glistening with wetness. The smell of her sex overtook him, and he pressed his face between her thighs with an animalistic grunt.

"Ah, no! J, Jake!" Kit howled as her knees finally gave way beneath her. Her brother was already supporting her as she felt her legs being lifted. She could feel his face moving in between her thighs, kissing her everywhere. Then, without warning, his tongue was on her. Kit shouted in protest, but her brother was already lifting her onto his shoulders as he licked her. She leaned back and braced herself against the wall as she felt his hands beneath her ass. She opened her eyes and looked down to see Jake. His eyes were closed and he was grunting and weeping. He had no idea what he was doing, but he was lapping at her in hard, wide strokes of his tongue, and the pleasure caused Kit's legs to tremble, "Yes... eat my pussy, Jake... it feels so good..." she whispered with trembling lips. She was already enslaved to him, and when he began to swirl his tongue inside of her she realized it with a quiet moan.

Her mind wandered as her brother licked her. She had no idea that when she'd woken up that morning that she would find herself on top of him. But there he was, his tongue buried deep inside of her, and she glanced down at him once more as she sighed and tried to fight her orgasm. He was worshipping her pussy, and though his movements were artless and sloppy, it was still the best oral she'd ever had. She wasn't sure why she was trying to hold out, but it didn't matter, because within seconds of him finding her clit she could feel the fast onset of her climax being forced upon her.

Jake's mind was off. The taste of his sister filled his mouth and even when his own saliva began to overflow and spill he continued to lap at her. Her pussy tasted like sweet sweat, and he explored her slit until he found her engorged clit. It felt bigger on his tongue than he thought it would, and he used the sounds of her breathing and soft moaning as an indication of how well he was doing. He heard her voice above him as he felt her legs shaking around him, "Jake... I'm gonna cum really hard in your mouth...okay?" Her voice was barely audible, and she sounded distant and almost scared. He gripped her sides as he held her up and kept moving his tongue as he felt her clit harden.

Kit closed her eyes and leaned back. She was helpless to do anything as she opened her eyes slowly and panted. The experience was surreal, and though she was seconds away from probably the hardest orgasm of her life, she was feeling particularly reminiscent. She used to sneak into his bedroom and night so she could sleep with him, and if she had bad dreams then he would comfort her. She never felt embarrassed around him, and she only stopped changing in front of him when she was forced to. It seemed like their parents were always trying to separate them, and she'd hated the entire process. She wondered if they were afraid that she and her brother would grow too close, and if they had been, it seemed that their worries weren't unfounded.

Kit's thoughts were abruptly ended as her orgasm hit her. It seemed to take hold of her mind as well as her body and she was thrown back into reality as she pressed her head back against the wall and screamed. There was nothing for her to hang on to, and she nearly fell forward as her pussy contracted around her brother's tongue.

Jake felt his sister lose her balance as her legs shook violently around his head. He took hold of her waist and helped her downward, even as she was climaxing.

Her body was still being assaulted by waves of heat as the clitoral orgasm rocked through her. Somehow, she was on the ground again, and Jake's lips were on hers. She kissed him hard as she came down from her climax, tasting her own juices on his lips. She opened her eyes a moment later and placed her hands on Jake's face.

"Poor Jake," she said as she moved forward and kissed him again. Her brother looked like a wild animal, and his briefs were completely soaked in precum. His eyes were crazy and he actually looked like he was in pain, and as she drew forward he sighed heavily.

"Why don't you go sit down?" She told him softly as she caressed his cheek, "And take those off so we're even."

Jake nodded and stood slowly. He winced as he pulled down his soaked briefs. Freed from the confines of the tight material, his cock bounded outward and bounced several times before settling. It had grown at least two inches in length, and as he looked down he realized that his sister was looking at the same thing.

Kit swallowed hard as she stared at her brother's new cock. She pushed him forward as she shakily got to her feet, "You're not the only one who likes to put their mouth where it doesn't belong," she told him hotly as she pushed him down onto his computer chair.

At that moment, Jake would have done anything for his sister, and he sat promptly. He watched as Kit nestled up between his legs and laid her head on his thigh. Her breath was hot on him, and she had the same look in her eyes that he did.

"I'm sorry, brother... for everything," she said quietly as she reached out and tentatively wrapped her hand around his thick cock. Both of them shuddered at the same time as she inched closer to him, "I didn't mean to shut you out. I was scared... I'm still scared. But I need this... we both do," she murmured as she reached out with her tongue and licked a drop of precum from the tip of his dick.

Jake exhaled sharply. His sister had barely touched him, but already he felt like he was going to lose it. She squeezed his shaft a little more firmly and sighed as she lowered her mouth down around its tip.

He melted into the seat and closed his eyes as she took more and more of him into her mouth. The world seemed to stop as he groaned; he could feel her tongue moving over him as she drew back and closed her lips around him.

I'm sucking my brother's cock, she thought to herself distantly. The very thought, along with the action, caused her pussy to throb once more. She rolled her tongue all around his soft skin before taking his entire length into her throat. She only gagged once, but she was determined to give her brother just as much pleasure as he'd given her, and the sound of his moaning was making her even wetter.

"Kit... I'm... I can't..." Jake was almost incoherent as he mumbled. His sister's lips were wrapped around his cock, and he stared at her in disbelief as she swallowed him whole. Her hair was done up into a high, tight ponytail, and he took hold of it as he groaned.

Kit moved her slick lips over his shaft as she began to fuck him with her mouth. She sucked and licked and kissed him as her drool trickled down his length. Finally, she pulled back and gasped for air before taking hold of him once more.. She stroked him hard with her slender fingers as she tongued the tip of his dick, "Happy birthday, brother," she whispered between licks as she started up at him.

There was nothing Jake could do to fight against her, and with a guttural cry he leaned his head back, and climaxed.

Kit stroked him faster as she watched his cock erupt violently. Jake shot a huge rope of cum up into between both of them, followed by a second. She bit her lip in disbelief as she kept stroking, even as his cum came showering down onto both of them. Mostly, it landed on his bare chest, and she hungrily pointed his cock into her mouth when he started slowing down. She eased her stroking as the last few squirts of cum spattered her tongue, and his saltiness caused her to moan.

Jake raised his head and opened his eyes as his sister tasted what remained of his climax. He stared at the bottle of clouded Gatorade on the desk and swallowed hard. He wanted more. More of Kit. More of himself. He wanted the power to take her and keep her safe from anyone who tried to tell them that they couldn't be together. The draw was too strong, and he reached out for the bottle and took hold of it like a man possessed.

Kit was too busy licking him clean, lost in her own pleasure. By the time she looked up, it was already too late, "Jake," she spoke his name with quiet alarm as her eyes widened. He was chugging the remaining liquid, and she thought he was going to drink it all, but a moment later he stopped and looked down at her. She drew back slightly in surprise as he took hold of her mouth, cupping his hand beneath her jaw.

"Drink," he ordered her flatly as he tipped the bottle into her mouth and emptied the last few ounces of liquid into her throat.

With her head already tilted, Kit was forced to swallow as a wave of exhilarated fear washed over her.

Jake tossed the empty bottle on the ground and rolled the chair away from his body as he knelt to her level. He took hold of his sister's face and kissed her roughly as he felt the powder working once more.

Kit was feeling it as well, and as she returned her sibling's kiss she felt a fresh wetness between her legs, "Fuck me," she begged him as her limbs began to heat up.

His cock was now even harder than it had been before, and he adjusted himself in front of her legs as she laid down on the carpet.

Kit's head swam as the strange herbal concoction seemed to trickle into every part of her body. Her legs seemed to open on their own as she bared herself, "I'm on birth control," she managed to say as she looked at her brother between her knees, "Please."

Even in his current mental state, Jake was well aware of the fact that he was a virgin. He drew forward hesitantly and took hold of his sister's hips. He must have looked nervous, because she smiled and reached down with her hands, "let me help," she said as she spread herself open for him.

Jake swallowed hard as he felt his arms beginning to swell. He took hold of his cock and slowly eased his way inside of his sister.

"Y,yes, a little lower...mmhm, good," Kit whispered tremulously as she talked her brother through it. "Yes, right there... now push... slow...oh shit," she gasped as she felt her walls being stretched, "More...yes...fuck!" She cried out suddenly as she fell back and closed her eyes. "Oh God Jake, it feels so good!" she shut her eyes tightly as she felt him deep inside of her.

Jake groaned as he pushed himself deeper into her. He was so sensitive that he felt very little beside the pressure and the heat, and as she enveloped his girth he reached up to her breasts and squeezed them roughly.

As her brother began to rock into her, Kit felt herself growing once more. She ran her hands over Jake's arms and could actually feel his muscles expanding beneath his skin. His forearms and biceps bulged suddenly as he shifted his weight, and she nodded quickly as she bit her lip, "Cum inside me, baby," she panted as she felt her calves widening.

Jake reached beneath his sister's legs and grabbed both of her breasts as he moaned. He could feel his own growth taking over, but it was a distant acknowledgement. Kit's breasts were slowly expanding in his hands, and he could feel an actual heat emanating from her chest. He took her nipples between his fingers and massaged them before he slid his hands over her hips. Despite having already climaxed several minutes before, he could already feel himself drawing close to another. The pressure around his cock was growing tighter, and several seconds after he realized it he heard his sister cry out.

"Oh my fucking God it's stretching me out!" Kit shouted as she felt her brother's dick growing inside of her. At first, she thought she was just getting closer to orgasm, but it was soon apparent that the remaining powder Jake had guzzled was still capable of making more than just his arms bigger. She'd never felt so full in her life, and though it was bordering on pain she rolled her eyes into the back of her head and whimpered, "Yes...fill me up... break my tight pussy, bro..."

Before he even knew what was happening, Jake seized as he came. Kit's dirty talk was more than could bear, and he clutched her thighs as he unloaded inside of her. It was unlike any orgasm he'd ever had; it was less sharp, but far deeper and immensely satisfying. For a moment, he thought he was going to pass out, but he managed to stay upright as he finally gasped for air.

He looked down slowly and swallowed hard. His dick was still hard, and he'd cum so much that it was literally oozing out around the edges. Something about the sight caused him to realize what he'd done, but it wasn't regret that he felt. Instead, he felt a terrible, burning need for his sister, and a panic that induced a kind of jealous paranoia. He pulled out of her slowly and watched her face as she smiled lightly.

Kit was laying back with her eyes closed, feeling perfectly content. She could still feel the warmth from her brother's load inside of her, and she didn't want the feeling to end. She was about to open her eyes when she felt Jake's hands beneath. She squealed as she felt herself being lifted roughly, and a moment later she was facing the ground with her ass in his face, "Jake, what are doing!" She asked, more surprised than scared. Instead of getting an answer, she yelped as she felt her pussy being stuffed once more.

Jake grabbed his sister's hips and grunted as he forced himself into her. His cock seemed impossibly huge now, especially compared to how small it had been originally. As he squeezed into her tight opening, his last round of cum slathered around him, making it somewhat easier to take it all the way to the hilt.

Kit's eyes widened as the carpet swam in and out of view, "Holy shit..." she braced herself for something she wasn't sure she'd be able to handle. From the doggy position, Jake felt even bigger, and as he pushed himself all the way inside of her she moaned.

He held himself inside of her for a long time as he ran his palms over her backside. Her shoulders had widened a bit and she'd become more muscular as well, but she was still just as soft and feminine as she'd been before. Jake caressed her long legs and her strong calves, which had also grown considerably, before settling his hands down onto her shapely ass. Shapely actually wasn't the word for it: his sister's ass had gone from almost perfect to unbelievable. He squeezed both of her ass cheeks with a grunt as he felt himself harden even further inside of her, "I could cum just from this, Kit," he told her distantly. "Seeing you like this, completely exposed..." he ran a finger lovingly over her asshole, "We'll make this work."

Kit shuddered when she felt his finger. Her shudder escalated into trembling when she felt Jake pull out of her slightly, and she knew instinctively that he wasn't going to stop until either or both of them was unable to move.

With full intent to give his sister as much pleasure as he possibly could, Jake fucked her from behind. He started slowly at first, but her gasps urged him to move his hips faster. He used her hips for leverage, but soon his hands moved upward to her lower back, and he leaned down toward her as he slid himself inside of her over and over again.

Kit was unable to hide her gasps of pleasure, and moments later she was moaning loudly. She planted her knees more firmly onto the floor and locked her arms in front of her. As he picked up speed, Kit couldn't help but notice how large her breasts had become. They felt full and heavy, and as her brother began to pound into her they swayed and bounced.

Jake grunted loudly as he fucked his sister harder. He was doing everything he could to keep another orgasm at bay, but then, it felt like he could cum anytime he wanted and still remain hard. He glanced over at the mirror suddenly and his widened at what he saw. His sister looked like a pornstar, splayed out with her ass up in the air. The only difference was that she was much better looking, even without makeup, and every inch of her toned body was completely natural. She was getting fucked by some guy with incredible muscle definition and a huge cock. For a moment, Jake didn't recognize himself, but as he looked at the reflection he could see that his face hadn't changed much. It didn't matter either way: what mattered was that he was deep dicking the girl that he'd always been in love with, even if that girl was Kit. She was obviously enjoying herself, and he knew that she wasn't fragile. His dick was already so engorged, and he wouldn't be able to last much longer, but he didn't want to stop. He wanted hear his sister scream in ecstasy. He wanted to give her everything he had and everything he was, and in a moment of desperation he took hold of Kit's tight ponytail and pulled her head back roughly, "Cum for me, Kitten," he ordered her through grit teeth as his pounding turned to slamming.

Kit shouted as she felt her head being pulled back, "Jake, yes, ah... what the fuck?!" she exclaimed in surprise. In the past, she'd always needed clitoral stimulation in order to climax, but the hard tingling of a pending orgasm was rising up from her pussy and into every part of her body. She'd never had a vaginal orgasm, and she'd never bothered to try, but Jake's incessant pounding was hitting every spot inside of her. Her arms began to shake and she struggled to keep herself upright as her brother slammed into her repeatedly. A few seconds later, she was unable to keep herself up, and she collapsed downward onto the ground and pressed her face into the back of her hands, "I'm cumming again!" Her shouting was muffled, and as she gasped to keep her face up her entire body began to shake, "Fuck me harder, more!"

Jake jerked his sister's head back and groaned as he felt her pussy tighten around him. His pelvis smashed into her ass loudly as he continued to ram her with his slick rod, and his huge balls swung below him ryhtimically, "Happy birthday, Kitten," he closed his eyes for a moment as he felt the familiar, stinging heat rise up from the base of his cock. No longer able to hold in it, Jake listened to the sounds of his sister's screams as he dumped another huge load inside of her.

Kit felt herself being injected and whimpered the second before she came. Every part of her body exploded with pleasure as her pussy clenched around her brother's cock. She could feel it unloading inside of her even as she screamed unabated, her cries partially covered by the carpet. Her face was suddenly wet as she fell forward, and she realized that she'd been drooling. It didn't matter. Her body was still being racked with aftershocks, and her legs were actually convulsing. She closed her eyes and fell into a near coma as she panted heavily in an attempt to recover her breath.

Jake fell forward beside his sister and did the same. His breath came in long, heavy rasps as he recovered from his climax. His chest was burning and his lungs were on fire, but that was probably because he hadn't been breathing properly. He closed his eyes and relished the sound of his sister's breathing. He'd never cum so hard in his life, and he suspected that she hadn't either. He laid there beside her for several minutes, hoping that the moment wouldn't end.

Then he heard a car door slam.

Jake opened his eyes suddenly and struggled to his feet. He stumbled to the window and looked through the blinds to see his father getting out of the car in the driveway.

"Shit!" He wheeled around and bent to help his sister up, "Kit, Mom and Dad are home!"

Kit opened her eyes slowly as she registered what Jake had said, "What?" she mumbled before her eyes widened, "Oh god, I forgot about dinner! What are we going to do?!"

Jake shook his head, "Calm down... um... wear something baggy, we both will. You need to go get cleaned up, we'll worry about the details later." He reached out to her and helped her off the ground.