From Russia with Love - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hiroshi couldn't believe what the Americans were doing. They were so uninhibited. But he was no boisukauto (Boy Scout), either! As he watched Tom "bathe" Sandy, he gave in to his desire and reached for Hideko's lovely breasts. He was kind of proud of himself. Then his wife surprised him beyond anything to this point.

As Tom paused and casually caressed my nipples, Hiroshi slipped his hands up to take Hideko's nipples between thumb and finger and gently roll them. Hideko's response was immediate. She shuddered and lightly gasped. She had her right hand down and resting on Hiroshi's thigh. I looked her in the eye and got her attention then looked down at her hand and nodded.

She understood. Slowly she moved her hand across his thigh and behind her buttock. It was obvious when she grasped his penis. Hiroshi's eyes widened and his posture straightened. Hideko slowly moved her arm, up, down, up, down. Holy crap. She was jacking him.

After a few more moments of Tom "soaping" me and running his hand through my bush once, I decided it was time for the next step. It actually started with Hideko, when she took my hint and grasped her husband's penis. She didn't just grasp it, she started jacking - good idea.

I wanted to put on a show for Hideko and have her show me more with Hiroshi.

I let Tom know it was his turn and he released me. I separated from him and his big cock swung out and back down - it was swollen but not erect. Hideko's eyes locked onto it. She was staring. Good. Oh, damn, tingle!

I positioned Tom with his back to the wall with the water cascading down his back and shoulders, then I began soaping and rubbing my hands over his bulging pecs and down his washboard abs. I turned to Hideko.

"Do like me. Wash Hiroshi. We can watch each other."

She nodded and turned Hiroshi so he was facing like Tom, back to the shower. Hiroshi's beautiful cock was almost erect, bouncing as he moved. I thought he would object, but he just let Hideko move him in position and start washing him, running her small hands over his slim, firm body.

While I watched Hideko and Hiroshi, one of my hands had gravitated to Tom's big cock and started stroking it. He responded by swelling, getting harder. Hideko's eyes were locked on Tom's big cock and without hesitation, she ran her hand down through her husband's thick pubic hair and took hold of his cock and started slowly stroking again.

Hiroshi's legs jerked a little in response and he let out a low grunt, but he didn't stop her. I looked up and saw he was looking directly at me. I smiled and purposely looked back at his hardening shaft.

Tom murmured, "Soap honey, irritating."

I said out loud, "I'm sorry, babe. I wanted to get you hard for Hideko to see."

"Well, that way won't work now. It's too irritating." Smart boy. He knew where I was trying to head.

"Well, okay. Let me see. Hideko, I want to do something to get Tom completely hard for you to see, but I'm afraid you might be offended or put off."

"I don't know, Sandy. What are you speaking of?"

"Felatio."

"Pardon?"

"I want to suck Tom's penis until it gets hard."

She stopped stroking Hiroshi's penis and stared at me, then at Tom's penis, then back at me.

"Sandy, I, is that wise...here?"

"Oh, it will only take a second and there's no one else in the spa right now. Tom checked." (I lied. I didn't know if he had or not.) And the staff won't disturb us. But if it's not okay, then maybe later or something..."

"I, um, Hiroshi?"

"Honey, you are naked and standing here stroking my penis in front of our naked young friends from America. I think it is not much crazier. And, this is the most excitement we have had in a long time."

He broke eye contact with her and looked back at me, smiling ever so slightly. He just gave his wife a gentle push. He wanted to see me suck cock! Naughty boy.

"Well, yes. Okay...and I will also try to get Hiroshi, strong...um, erect?"

"Yes, erect. I would love that." I confirmed with emphasis on "love."

"But," she stumbled, "I, I don't think I can..."

"Oh, you don't have to, you know, just stroke him if that will work," I put in quickly, "Just watch."

I quickly rinsed any soap off Tom's penis, then dropped to my knees, stuffed Tom's cock in my mouth and started immediately performing felatio the way Jan had taught me, both hands stacked on his shaft and his cockhead in my mouth, then stroke up and down and follow my hands with my mouth. At first, both of them just stared, but as I looked sideways at Hiroshi's pretty cock in Hideko's hand, I removed one from Tom's for a second and made a jacking motion.

Hideko immediately nodded and started jacking again. After a few seconds, Hiroshi said something rapidly in Japanese. Hideko's eyes got big, then she gave a quick nod of her head and squatted down on the floor. Oh my goodness! When Hideko dropped down, Tom, who had been staring straight ahead, turned his head right to follow Hideko's movements. As soon as he realized she was going to suck her husband's cock in front of us, his dick lurched in my mouth.

Once on the floor, Hideko didn't hesitate, she held Hiroshi's penis firmly with one hand at the base of the shaft and cupped his balls with the other, then slipped the rapidly swelling member into her mouth and slid down his shaft till her lips met her hand and then back to the tip repeatedly, until Hiroshi, who had visibly tensed up, said okay and touched her face.

She released her grip and slid her mouth off his cock. It swung up and stayed pointed up at a 45 degree angle. It was beautiful, all slick and shiny with Hideko's spit. It had to be at least seven inches if not a little more, and the shaft was pretty thick, perfectly smooth, perfectly straight and topped by this slightly-rounded, spear-shaped head, that, like James', was slightly larger than the shaft. I wanted to feel that in me. Ughh!

At that moment, Tom grunted, "Okay, hon, I'm good, that's good."

I released his erection and popped the head out of my mouth. It was fully engorged and standing straight out - eight inches of big, thick man-meat!

(I know, I am becoming a real slut, but I don't care. I never had close to this much fun as a nice girl!)

Hideko and Hiroshi were both staring at Tom's cock and I was staring at Hiroshi's.

I spoke first, "Hiroshi, you have a big, beautiful penis, just gorgeous."

"Uh, thank you, Sandy-san," he softly replied. The timber of his deep voice resonated in my ears and crazily, tickled my libido.

"So," I continued, "What do you think?" I asked, nodding at Tom's impressive erection.

Hideko responded, a bit shakily, "Oh, um, uh, it is very, uh, large. Yes, large and those, um, those..."

"Veins," I filled in, "Wild aren't they?"

"Oh yes..." she responded, eyes still glued to Tom's big club.

I should probably have quit pushing at that point, but I was dying to do one more thing - feel Hiroshi's cock - right then. I didn't mince words.

"Hideko, would it be okay if I felt Hiroshi's penis? I've never seen one so smooth and perfect before. You can feel Tom's. I don't mind and I know he won't," I chuckled.

Hiroshi's cock twitched when I asked if I could touch it.

I think Hideko was more than shocked by my request, but the thought of touching Tom's fat, veiny prick was more than she could say no to.

I doubt Hiroshi wanted his wife touching Tom, but guessed he was too distracted by the thought of me touching him to entertain a protest.

Hideko quickly looked to Hiroshi for permission. He nodded yes and Hideko likewise answered me with a positive head-nod.

Perkily, I said, "Oh, good. Okay, let's switch." I stood and waited for Hideko to stand.

She rose up and we traded places. She was blushing furiously and I could tell she was nervous as hell. I wondered when was the last time she had felt another man's penis, or if she ever had.

When I stood in front of Hiroshi, I looked him in the eyes and smiled, "I hope this is okay, that you don't mind." I acted a little bashful, "I'm just so curious..."

He smiled, nodding slowly. I put a hand on his hip as I squatted in front of him. I saw Hideko, who had hesitated in front of Tom, copy me. When my face was level with his engorged erection, I made a show of examining his beautiful cock, first taking hold with my left hand and moving it sideways, looking up and down the shaft. Hideko copied me. I then slid my hand up over his smooth, hard, uncircumcised cockhead, the skin neatly gathered at the base of the head, then down his shaft to his crotch. He grunted. I heard Tom.

"Oh, okay, I don't think I can take anymore inspecting."

Hiroshi agreed, "Hai, too pleasurable. I will embarrass myself."

I quickly released his shaft and went to stand. He offered his hand and I took it. I felt, what, besides excitement, I felt exaltation. I would not have guessed we would have got this far, this fast. I was pretty sure that Hiroshi and Hideko were not "players" as Jan had called it. And I felt very proud of our progress because, not only were they probably not players; my guess was they were normally a conservative couple.

I wanted to kiss Hiroshi, badly, but I felt we needed to back off now.

"Are we ready for massages?" I asked.

"Oh, honey, I have a hot tub reserved," Tom informed me.

"Oh, very good. We very much enjoy soaking," Hiroshi commented, Hideko concurring.

Tom took the lead and offered his arm to Hideko, "Shall we?"

Tom caught me by surprise. I quickly took Hiroshi by the arm and hoped he wouldn't object.

Hideko bashfully took the offered arm and her eyes darted to her husband, but his eyes were cast to the side, looking down at me as I took his arm. I had looked at him and our eyes met. I smiled brightly and he returned the smile. This was a big step.

Hideko questioned, "Our towels?"

"They'll supply us with fresh towels," I answered then quickly added, "Did you want to wrap? We can..."

"Oh, I'm fine if..."

Tom said, "Nobody else is here. I checked, and the attendants are discreet."

Tom led us out. As we left the shower room, the buxom, young woman was waiting and took us to our tub. This room was cooler and steam was rising off the bubbling water - a divine setting. The hot tubs are set in the floor and the women stepped down first, the men holding our hands to offer support. As I stepped down, I kept ahold of Hiroshi's hand and kind of gave him no choice but to come down by me.

Tom had stopped at a distance from where we were and helped Hideko into the water across from her husband and me, then got in beside her. The water was hot and bubbling. The seating was perfect and so far, they didn't object to being split up.

Tom ordered sparkling water and Mimosas.

As we sat and casually chatted, I let a hand rest on Hiroshi's leg. He didn't let on. I couldn't see what Tom was doing, but his right arm was stretched out on the side of the tub and his left arm was down, hand under the water. Hideko was on his left.

I learned later that he put his hand on her leg when they first sat down. She tensed so he started to remove it, but as he did, she placed her right hand on top of his left, stopping him. She waited a few seconds and then placed that same hand on his big thigh.

Hideko was more excited than she could ever remember being. She was scared to death, but she was sure she was correctly following Hiroshi's lead. She was sure she understood that Hiroshi was enjoying the "excitement" they "hadn't had in a long time." And when they had left the showers, he had showed no negative reaction to Tom offering to escort her. In fact, he had looked at Sandy and smiled when she placed a hand on his arm. She was a little jealous, but decided, "These young people are flattering us. It is okay for us to be entertained in this manner. There is nothing serious about this." She decided to just enjoy the attention she was receiving from Thomas, Tom.

Besides, she was absolutely fascinated with his penis. It was so big, so long and thick - so different from Hiroshi's. And the difference had her all jittery inside. Perhaps this was the kind of penis that Manami's husband had.

Hiroshi almost came when Sandy stroked his manhood with her small hand. He quickly thought of his son and daughter and averted embarrassing himself. And it wasn't just Sandy's touch, at the same time, he saw his wife wrap her delicate fingers around Tom's large, very large, very veiny penis. He knew it should bother him, and it did, but it only made him flush with heat when he saw the young man's penis jump at Hideko's touch.

This was all mixed up and crazy. And Hiroshi didn't like the feeling he was having, a feeling of "lacking control" over the situation. But, simultaneously, he felt exhilarated. This beautiful, young woman was apparently fascinated with his manhood. He had to relax and enjoy the situation while it lasted. After all, they were on a well-earned vacation. It had been three years since their last one, and that one included the children. It was much fun, but not so much "adult" fun. That was what this was - adult fun. They were adults, so why not? He relaxed...

...But when Sandy put her hand on his leg under the water, he couldn't help it, he tensed. Then she rubbed up his thigh until she encountered his crotch. She deliberately found his erection and grasped it with her small hand, then just held it. He glanced sideways at her. She was slightly smiling. Okay. If this young woman wanted to show him this affection, who was he to be stuffy, to object. Just relax. Then it occurred to him and he tentatively placed a hand on her leg. She smiled more. Wonderful.

I decided to feel Hiroshi's cock under the water, not as part of a plan - as part of my lust - I just wanted to touch the damn thing. Hiroshi surprised me again. After momentarily tensing, he relaxed and placed his left hand on my leg. But he didn't stop. He slid his hand up my thigh until it came in contact with my mound, then he just left it there and lightly squeezed my thigh. I squeezed his big cock in return. We were having a very good time. I wondered what would happen if we got more serious?

Tom was surprised when Hideko placed her hand on his leg, but that didn't compare to the next thing she did. She only left her hand on his leg for a moment, then she moved it lightly up his thigh till her fingers encountered pubic hair.

Hideko couldn't help it and hoped there would be no negative repercussions, she searched for Tom's penis, and found it. She imagined this was the kind of penis Minami's husband had - like a bull's she had said. She tentatively wrapped her fingers around the thick shaft and felt it throb in her hand. She smiled to herself, then almost gasp out loud. As soon as she had touched Tom's penis, he promptly moved his hand and covered her furry muff. His hand was so big and...Oh goodness, his finger was so fat!

Tom immediately got over his surprise when Hideko had grasped his cock. He found her mound which he had been wanting to touch and slipped his middle finger down till he encountered slippery folds of skin - hot skin. He pressed in. Her hips jerked slightly and he felt her vagina squeeze. She quickly responded by squeezing his shaft harder.

The attendant showed up with the drinks and asked if they wanted Mimosas or water first. Tom asked for water and reached for one with his free right hand. Hideko reached up with her left hand, leaving her right one wrapped around Tom's cock. Unknowingly, the couples copied each other, keeping their hands "in play" and using their free hands to accept the opened waters. They all tipped back the bottles, taking large swallows.

Tom said, "The Mimosas now please," as he held up the water bottle. The chubby young woman, décolletage red, big boobs struggling to burst out of their encasement, bent and retrieved bottles and replaced them with drinks.

I smiled at Tom and looked down at the water then back at him and raised my eyebrows. He smiled and nodded slightly. Alrighty then!

As we drank our Mimosas, I very slowly stroked Hiroshi's cock, lightly rubbing over that beautiful head with each stroke. Hesitantly, he moved his big hand over till it covered my muff and let it rest there. I squeezed his cock. He understood. He pushed a long finger down between my lips, curled the end and slipped the tip into my hot, sloppy-wet hole. Ughh! Divine. Then, he slowly masturbated me with that long finger. I could have cum if I let myself, but knew this wasn't the right time. But soon...

I knew Tom and Hideko were doing something by the expressions on their faces. I think each couple knew or suspected what the other was doing. And nobody was objecting yet.

As Tom would say, "Cool."

After a few more delightful minutes of masturbation in the hot, bubbling water, I decided to move us to massages.

V. AMATEUR MASSAGES - PROFESSIONAL RESULTS!

"Honey, I think I'm ready for a nice massage."

"Yeah, me too. I don't think I can take much more of this hot, bubbly water," he grinned, "but it has been wonderful."

"Yes, it was marvelous," Hiroshi added with a big smile and nod of his head.

When we climbed out of the water, both men's penises were engorged and sticking out.

Tom called the attendant over. The poor girl looked like she wanted to run away and was lightly, wringing her hands. Her face and chest were flushed and her eyes were darting up and down but trying to maintain contact with my husband's eyes as he spoke to her.

Was her boyfriend small or was this man big, she wondered. She saw the Asian man's penis. It looked like it was even bigger than her boyfriend's.

What was he asking? Pay attention.

"Ma'am, what is your name?"

My name? Why does he want my name?

"Huh? Name? Oh, Zoya, Ya Zoya."

"Zoya, please, we would like massages now," Tom informed her.

The girl looked like Tom had just asked her for sex. She turned redder, her eyes got bigger and she stuttered.

"Massage, yes, no. Uh, sir, no massage. Is Vos...Sun...Sun-day, is Sunday." She had started to give the Russian word for Sunday but caught herself.

Tom and I were surprised.

He verified, "No masseuses?"

"Yes. No. No masseuse. Off. Sunday."

"Oh, okay, Tom, see if we can use the tables?" I quickly put in.

"Oh, good idea, hon. Zoya, may we use the room, use the massage tables, anyway?"

"Tables, you...use tables? Oh, yes. Is okay." A look of relief came over her face as she realized there was not going to be a problem with the guests - that could get her fired!

"Yes, please to come," she continued in her broken English as she spun on her heal.

We followed her to the massage room and after fetching us more fresh towels and setting out massage oils, she turned to leave.

I quickly interjected, "Zoya, we would like privacy."

She didn't understand, I thought. "We want privacy - private - do not disturb." I added the universal phrase.

"Oh, yes, not disturb. Yes, yes. Will be - do not disturb."

"Thank you, Spaseebo."

She bobbed her head and closed the door behind her.

It dawned on me. I had seen fewer hotel personnel, today. Sunday, huh.

Tom had given me a questioning look when I asked for the massage room, but quickly caught on.

He broached the subject with Hiroshi and Hideko, "Why don't we still enjoy massages? We can give the wives massages and they can massage us."

I quickly added, "Perfect, honey. Hiroshi, would you consent to give me a massage? You have amazing hands. If that is okay, Hideko?"

"Oh, well yes, Sandy-san, if you wish. Hiroshi-san?"

"I would be pleased to, Sandy-san, if Tom-san does not mind."

Tom reassured him, "Hiroshi, I would be happy for you to please my wife and I look forward to pleasing Hideko. Then we can have our turn," he finished with a big smile.

Perfect phrasing - Go Tom!

123456...9