From Russia with Love - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Hiroshi undressed me. When he had removed my blouse, he immediately went to my plump nipples and sucked each one firmly, lovingly. Tingle. After removing my panties, he knelt in front of my vulva for the longest time then leaned in, pressing his nose into my hair, breathed on my sex and inhaled. I immediately got all wet, my insides turning to mush. I heard the shower. Tom was already washing Hideko.

I washed Hiroshi first and when I went to wash his anus, he acted very surprised, but his penis acted very happy. However, the look of shock on his face gave me pause.

"It needs to be clean," I said softly.

"Of course, yes," He replied.

I guessed this was new to him. I smiled to myself. He was going to enjoy what I did to him.

After long, sensual showers, we dried each other and headed to the bedroom.

"I would like to take Hiroshi and perform felatio on him while you and Tom watch," I said to Hideko.

"Then, I would like us to watch as you perform felatio on Tom, then we go from there."

"Yes, that sounds...exciting," Hideko answered a little bashfully.

I had Hiroshi lie down with a couple pillows under his head so he could easily watch. I positioned my body between his long, muscular legs, getting in a sitting position, folding my legs underneath me. I leaned forward and captured his erect cock at the base with my right hand and took my left hand and cupped his very hairy, puffy nut sack.

"Feels like there's a lot of semen in there. Wonder how much I can get out?" I joked.

"I will give you as much as I can," Hiroshi joked back as his dick lurched in my grasp.

I went to work. I couldn't stack my hands but I could stroke and suck his cock in unison, sliding my lips down his shaft as my hand slid down that smooth, thick shaft. It was a very different experience from felating Tom or James. The length and thickness were more manageable. I could get more cock in my mouth and make longer strokes.

Hiroshi, who was clenching fistsful of sheet, was groaning and nodding his head and reflexively jerking his hips in response to my sucking. I loved the feel of his cockhead as I sucked it and rolled my tongue around it.

Tom had mimicked our friends and moved two chairs next to our big bed and had seated their nude bodies there to watch us. Tom had immediately had Hideko start jacking him and he filled her pussy with one of his fingers and started stroking her already wet hole.

I was thoroughly enjoying sucking Hiroshi's elegant cock. It really felt divine in my mouth. As I worked it, I felt it swell even more. I kept stroking but stopped sucking and pulled my mouth off his cock.

"Play with my breasts. I want to feel your big, strong hands on my young, firm titties," I said seductively. Our friends had taught us how important sexy conversation could be to lovemaking.

"Yes, Sandy, with pleasure," Hiroshi answered in a deep, lust-soaked voice.

He filled his hands with my firm breasts and began massaging my nipples in the most delightful way. Divine. Before I went back to sucking him, I inserted a finger from my left hand into my pussy, moved it around and in and out, thoroughly soaking it in my fluids. Hiroshi's eyes got big. They soon got bigger.

I took the slick finger and pressed it against his anus. The way his eyes widened, I now knew he had never had that done. I had no way to know if this was a common thing or not, but it is what I had learned, and learned to love it myself, so...

I pushed, he contracted then relaxed, I pushed some more. Soon I had the finger fully inserted. His anus was spasming around my finger. I went back to blowing him. His hips went nuts.

Next to us, Tom and Hideko continued stroking each other. Tom worked another finger in her wet hole. Hideko was on fire. She wanted Tom's big cock. That was all she could think of. And watching Sandy sucking and jacking Hiroshi and him playing with her breasts - she was in sensual overload. That's when Tom whispered to her.

"Start jilling yourself, I want you to cum on my fingers.

"Jilling?"

"Stroke you clit, rub it however it works best. I want you to cum."

"Oh, yes, but jilling?"

"Yes, like 'Jack off' for the guy - 'Jill off' for the gal."

"Oh. Jill off, jilling! Okay!" She tittered, now understanding the word, and without hesitation ran two fingers around her vaginal lips and started frigging herself with gusto. She needed release.

As she got a good rhythm going, Hiroshi started jerking his hips rapidly. Sandy was now holding her mouth still and obviously sucking hard on Hiroshi's cock. Her right hand was firmly jacking and with her left hand she continued to engage his anus.

"Oh, yes! I cum now, now, CUMMING NOW! AGHHH!" Hiroshi jerked his hips up and ass off the bed, Sandy's finger buried in it. He started shooting ropes of semen into her mouth. Hideko could see her sucking and swallowing, sucking and swallowing, something she had only done a couple times. That was all she could take, the image of Hiroshi's semen shooting in Sandy's mouth, going down her throat...

"AHHHH...YESSSSS..." She climaxed, pussy spasming, hips jerking. As soon as she started to climax, Tom shoved his fingers up her and held them still, stopped stroking himself and reached over and grabbed her right nipple and started pinching and pulling on it.

The young man had done exactly the right thing. Juices flooded her pussy, running all over Tom's hand. She was making a mess, but didn't care.

When Hiroshi stopped jerking and spasming, and dropped his hips to the bed, I slid my mouth off his softening cock, now slick with my spit. I crawled up his body, making sure my nipples contacted his skin. I attacked his waiting mouth. He wrapped his long, sinewy arms around me and crushed me to him, mashing my breasts against his chest. After the kiss, I sat back up between his legs and looked at him. I loved his physique. His body was smooth, muscled, long and sleek.

Tom's turn. I got off the bed and Hiroshi followed. Tom and Hideko stood. Her bushy snatch was soaked as were her thighs. I gave her a big smile and sat in her chair as Hiroshi replaced Tom in his. Damn, the chair was a mess, all wet.

Tom got in position, his bulging erection sticking up from his crotch. Hideko got between his legs. She took her time. It was her turn. She wanted to do her best, to please young Tom and enjoy his...virility. She was hot and flushed, excited. She studied his body. Like her husband, he was muscular, but there the similarities ended. He was shorter and a lot stockier. His chest was massive and his arms were bulging with muscles. When he had wrapped them around her, he felt so strong. It took her breath away. She tracked down his body to his swollen member, sticking up luridly from his crotch from his dark blond pubic hair, which was not as dense as Hiroshi's. But that penis, his "cock" was so big, very thick, and long, and slightly bent. What would it feel like? She was still soaked between her legs. But now to business.

She put her hand on the shaft, it jerked in response. She caught his eyes and gave a bashful smile. He grinned in response, then went back to a more subtle smile, observing her intensely. The way he looked at her - admiringly? He liked her body? Her face? He thought she was pretty, desirable? Yes. She could see it. Her pussy twitched and she leaked more. Her hand had automatically started stroking up and down his big, thick shaft. The tips of her slender, average-length fingers did not touch. She had never touched another man's penis and she had certainly never had another man's penis, cock, in her mouth. But now? Well she wanted to feel his cock in her mouth, to suck it, feel it swell, even make him spurt his semen in her mouth, maybe even try to swallow it. She went to work.

As I watched Hideko between Tom's legs, I observed how she looked him over. She wrapped her hand around his cock and started slowly stroking the whole length while still looking him over. I could see the lust in her eyes. It made me twitch. She was lusting after my husband, his body, his cock. She wanted him. This beautiful, mature, Asian woman wanted my Tom. I know I'm supposed to be jealous, but honestly, all I could think of was big Tom between Hideko's legs, stretching her pussy with his big cock, pounding her into oblivion...

She leaned down, her soft breasts swaying slightly with the movement. She placed her small mouth at the tip of his cock, her puckered lips resting on the cockhead. Then, slowly she slid them over the head until she had engulfed it. She stopped there, still slowly stroking the shaft. Her cheeks were slightly concave as she was steadily sucking. She slid back over the head to the tip and stopped, then back down again. Sucking just the head, up and down, up and down and long stroking the shaft. She took her right hand, which she had been stroking with and put it between her legs and gathered moisture then returned to stroking his shaft with her now very wet hand, faster and faster she pick up the pace. Next she took her left hand, inserted a finger in her pussy and worked it around then brought it out and pushed the finger against Tom's anus.

She had never put her finger in Hiroshi's anus, but she had to admit after having it done to her and seeing Hiroshi's reaction when Sandy did it, that it was very stimulating. She pushed and waited, mimicking how Tom had done. She felt him relax and pushed more. When it was fully in, she resumed stroking and sucking. Harder and faster, slowly building. His cock filled her mouth so full. She was sucking his big, young cock. He was nodding his head and moaning. She was pleasing him and that was all that mattered right now - pleasing him. Most of her adult life, it had been about pleasing Hiroshi, then her children. But now, it was all about pleasing young Thomas, making him empty his sizeable balls into her sucking mouth. She would swallow him. She had to. He would expect it. Hideko would not disappoint. Young Thomas would not forget Hideko's loving him. At one point as she was jacking him faster and faster, she had curled her finger upwards in his anus. His body jerked and his strong muscles spasmed around her finger. She looked up to see if it had hurt, but his eyes were closed and he was nodding his head. He liked it. She smiled around his fat cock. She had power over him. She slid the finger out and folded another finger with it and worked them in. They slid in easily and she again curled them. His hips started jerking. She immediately attacked his cock, sucking like crazy and jacking as fast as she could. She heard him yell and his cock amazingly swelled even bigger. Hot sperm shot from his cock with a force she had never felt. It caught her off guard. She almost gagged but swallowed hard. Meanwhile he just kept shooting.

I had been lazily stroking Hiroshi's semi-erect cock and fondling my vulva, running my fingers up and down my slit, dipping them in my hole then circling my clit every once in a while. I was at a nice plateau and ready for Hiroshi to fuck me silly. But while I was watching Hideko felate Tom, I started getting very excited. She had a very erotic technique, her long slow strokes and the way she worked just the head with her mouth. But, at some point after she shoved her fingers in his ass, she went crazy jacking and sucking him. He started fucking into her face, getting ready to cum and it hit me and there was no turning back. I had meant to wait, but couldn't. Hiroshi had been gently fondling my breasts, first one then the other, playing with my puffy nipples.

I yelled, "Pinch 'em, hard..." and started jilling my clit. Hiroshi started pinching and twisting my nipple and then started talking to me. It was a surprise, and it was perfect.

"My wife is going to suck the semen out of your husband's balls. I think she is going to swallow it. Yes, she is. She doesn't usually do that. It is special occasion when she does. Look, he is shooting. She is sucking hard...and...swallowing, she is swallowing."

And swallow she did. Sucking, jerking and swallowing, rapidly, her hand a blur, she milked his cock with everything she had. He kept cumming and cumming - so much cum. How could he cum that much?

Finally he relaxed and his ass fell to the bed, her fingers still buried there. She stopped stroking and only gently sucked now. He had finally stopped cumming and she had swallowed all of it. She was successful. She had performed well and taken everything her young lover had to give her. Lover? Yes, of course, he was her lover, the first lover she ever had outside her marriage. She grinned around his softening cock and looked up into his eyes. He was staring at her. She released his softening member, still large in her hand. Then she released his cock and reached up and took the pins from her hair and shook it out.

When she shook her hair out, her breasts danced on her chest - beautiful. Her long, silky black hair cascaded down, around her shoulders, over her breasts and fully down to her belly button. Tom was in love with Hideko - not like with his wife, but it was a kind of love, none-the-less. She had a profound effect on him - her long, slender body, soft, womanly breasts, beautiful, exotic eyes and her small, luscious lips, the ones that had just sucked his balls through the end of his dick! He hadn't expected that.

Hideko copied Sandy and crawled up Tom, engaging him in a long, powerful, soulful French kiss. With her body pressed against him, her breasts mashed against his chest, her plump lips mashed against his, her small playful tongue darting in and out and around his mouth and lips, Tom's cock was getting hard again. Hideko was driving Tom crazy, but he knew he had to wait. It was Sandy's turn, Sandy and Hiroshi.

Crazily, watching his wife swallow the young man's semen, had overheated his libido, and when Hideko began soul-kissing Tom, Hiroshi found himself getting erect. He felt jealousy at the same time, but their kissing was somehow more erotic than the rest. Suddenly he felt a tug on his penis. Sandy was pulling, urging him to his feet.

VIII. INTERNATIONAL "INTERELATIONS"

She couldn't wait any longer. Watching them kiss got her. She had to have Hiroshi in her. At that exact moment, nothing else mattered except feeling this older man's beautiful cock in her wanting pussy, her hot, needy hole! When she saw his cock swelling, she grabbed it and he immediately rose from the chair to follow her. She went around the bed and climbed on.

"Hiroshi, I want you in me. I need you to fill my young, little pussy with your big man-cock."

This girl! How she could talk! He loved it. His cock swelled to its full size and he crawled between her beautiful thighs. Her wet pussy was open and waiting. It looked small, smaller than Hideko's, and pinker. He got in position and placed one hand by her head as he leaned forward. With his other hand he guided the head of his cock to her waiting vagina. He pressed against her wet opening. It was like an electrical shock. His body jerked and so did hers. He moved the head up and down, gathering moisture though he probably wouldn't need it. He pressed again and felt her heals on his buttocks, urging him forward. She wrapped her hands around his head and pulled him down.

He pushed and his cockhead popped into her incredibly tight hole. "Ughh!" he groaned.

"Ahh!" I gasped. I was on fire, when his big cockhead slipped past my opening, I spasmed. "Yes, oh yes, oh yes, fuck me now Daddy," I thought, but I didn't say it. Maybe later...

Slowly he slid deeper and deeper, filling my hungry cunt. I knew for sure I was now a sex fiend and at least a part-time slut. His hairy crotch and balls pressed against my labia and ass. He filled me nicely and just pressed against my cervix but didn't stab it. I expected him to start pounding, but he slowly slid out till his cockhead actually popped out of my pussy, then pushed back and popped back in.

"Ughh!" I grunted as the head bumped my clit then shoved past my vaginal opening again. Over and over, he pumped me like that, slowly and steadily.

I brought my hands down and grabbed his hard buttocks and urged him to go faster, but he kept up the slow pace. My pussy was tingling. My body was heating up. I felt all squirmy inside. I needed pounded.

Tom and Hideko had rolled on their sides, facing towards Hiroshi and Sandy. They watched as their spouses began intercourse. Hideko watched with complete fascination as Hiroshi inserted his penis in Sandy's blonde pussy. Sandy had gasped when he entered her. She was feeling his wonderful cock. And Hideko was jealous, but at the same time, she wanted Hiroshi to fuck the young girl to a screaming climax - show her who was shujin, "master." And, she had young Thomas behind her, pressed against her with his magnificent body. She would teach him also.

Just as I thought I would go crazy, Hiroshi picked up the pace and started stroking firmly and more vigorously without exiting my pussy. Now he was just plowing me with his big, swollen, rock hard cock.

But, I needed more pressure. I did something I'd never done but saw Jan do. I hiked my legs up onto Hiroshi's broad shoulders. He moved his arms as necessary to let me get in position, tilting my hot twat at the right angle for pounding. He smiled and nodded slightly. Slam! Draw back, slam! Again, slam! He started pounding me. Oh shit, that was incredible. I could feel his fat, hairy balls slap against my ass and his big cock stroked in me. I was on fire. He ratcheted up the speed, bam, bam, bam, driving me into the bed. In this position, I felt dominated, trapped, helpless. It was awesome.

Hiroshi was pounding Sandy like a machine, his powerful leg and ass muscles flexing with the strain. Hideko had never seen her husband fuck someone. She had watched his cock slide in and out of her, but this was unbelievable, incredibly intense, erotic - and upsetting.

Hideko's butt was mashed against Tom's crotch and she felt his swelling erection pressing against her leg. She lifted her leg, grabbed the beast and pulled it between her thighs and holding the head, she pulled it up against her wet lips. Oh, it felt so good. She clamped her thighs together and started ratcheting her hips, rubbing his cock back and forth across her pussy lips. His cock went rock hard and throbbed between her legs. She smiled to herself.

Meantime, Hiroshi was fucking young Sandy like an animal, grunting and panting, bam, bam, bam, bam! Sandy was now clawing at his back and hissing and moaning and urging him on.

"Har-ar-ar-der-er-er! Fu-u-uck me-ee-ee ha-ar-der yo-ou ba-as-tard! Fu-uck me...! I screamed between breaths as Hiroshi pounded me mercilessly. I felt my orgasm blossom and knew it was time, but I wanted Hiroshi to cum at the same time.

"Oh-oh-hh-hh, Da-a-ad-dy! Cu-um in me-ee-ee!" I yelled.

He screamed, "AGH-GH-GH-HH-HH..." and gloriously unloaded, shooting his sperm in me in powerful spurts, deep into my hot cunt.

I spasmed and exploded, and screamed, "Oh-oh-oh-fu-uck-ye-ess-ss-ss-ughh-hh, fuck me-ee-ee..." convulsing in a wild orgasm.

And Hiroshi kept pounding me and pumping his semen into me. Finally, he stopped. I dropped my cramping legs to the bed and his still hard, slick-wet cock slid out of my gaping, twitching pussy. He sat on his haunches, huffing and shaking, and staring at me as I lay there, taking deep breaths myself. I sat up and reached for him. As I did, I felt his cum squishing out of my pussy onto the bed. He pulled me to him, mashing my breasts into his hard chest and engaged me in a hard, lip crushing kiss, then broke the kiss and put his head on my shoulder and mine on his and we held each other for the longest time as our breathing calmed.

I felt movement next to us and opened my eyes. Tom had been spooning Hideko, but now they were both moving into position. Hideko had laid back and Tom had positioned several pillows behind her back and head tilting her body up. Her legs were apart, bent at the knees, a foot planted on each side of Tom, who was sitting on his haunches. He scooted up, pushing her legs up and feet off the bed. His big cock was sticking straight out, the head aimed at Hideko's somewhat larger looking vulva.

1...456789