From Russia with Love - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hiroshi gasped.

I leaned forward and captured her right nipple in my mouth and gently lolled my tongue all around, softly sucking it. Then I moved to her other breast and repeated the action then lifted and moved up to engage her in a long, slow, warm kiss, lightly caressing her lips with my tongue and dipping between her parted lips and licking in and around her small mouth, relishing the softness and sweetness of her small mouth.

All the while, I was gently fondling Hideko's hot, wet, open sex, dipping first one, then two, then finally three fingers in her snug hole.

Without removing my hand, I repositioned, slowly climbing between her legs on my knees, my right hand bracing me. I bent down and breathed on her sex. Hideko's stomach contracted and her hips shuddered. I looked up into her dark brown eyes. She was intently staring down at me and her mouth was slightly open.

I slid my soaked fingers out of her pussy and folded my legs under me and flattened my body over them, lowering my face to her open, wet vulva. I engulfed her labia with my mouth and slid my tongue in her hot hole. I don't know if delicious is the right word, maybe delightful. Whatever, I loved Hideko's taste. I focused totally on performing cunnilingus on her hairy vulva the way I had learned from Jan. Hideko was moaning and purring, softly cooing things in Japanese with "Oh yes Sandy-san, oh sweet, oh yes sweet Sandy..." sprinkled in.

The beautiful, sweet and erotic moment was only slightly disturbed the robust slapping sounds of two men earnestly jacking their meats!

As Hideko moved toward climax, I focused on her petite clit and moved both hands up and captured her taut nipples and rolled them between thumb and finger. Hideko's hips started jerking and she started whimpering.

I heard first Hiroshi then Tom as they reached climax and started shooting cum onto the bed. I felt some from Hiroshi hit my lower back as we were close to that edge of the bed.

Hideko was writhing under me.

"Oh Sandy, you are making me cum now. Oh, oh, oh. Ah, ah, AAAHHH, YESSSSS!" she exclaimed as she grabbed hands full of my hair and her pussy released a flood of fluid on my face and her pelvis shuddered and her legs shook. I released her sex and crawled up her body and engaged in a very wet, hot, passionate kiss. She encircled my body with her arms and crushed me to her.

As we relaxed and broke the kiss, I rolled off Hideko and she rolled towards me keeping her left arm encircling my back then moving her hand up and down my back affectionately as she smiled at me. Tears leaked from her eyes.

"Sandy, that was the most incredible experience. I will never forget this. And...and I...I want to please you in return...but...it seems so strange to do...but I want to, so much..."

I smiled, "Hideko, when you are ready. Right now, why don't we freshen up and get some refreshments and food."

"And, gentlemen, I think you need showers and we need to get these linens changed."

Tom said, "I'm on it!"

EPILOGUE

For three more days, we enjoyed each other's company, making love, enjoying meals together, visiting the spa and making love...did I say that?

At the end of our stay, we said goodbye to Hiroshi and Hideko, women openly crying, men with discreet tears in their eyes. We said goodbye to the amazing, unique, Russian, mountain lodge where our lives were irrevocably changed - without a doubt, for the better. And our love and passion for each other were multiplied from anything they had ever been in our many years together...And our passion for sex?

Hoooly Moooly! Look out Ohio!

THE END

*****

This is the end of the From Russia with Love series and the end of Sandy and Tom's first big adventure.

However, I am planning a short series of stories about Tom and Sandy and their lives after they return to Ohio.

In the meantime, I am publishing a few new stories about other "loving couples and their adventures in the "Loving Wives" category.

Thank you for reading and for your encouragement and comments, and especially for your constructive criticisms.

The Pellucid Bard

1...456789