From Russia with Love - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hiroshi laid any concerns to rest. "I think it will be most pleasurable."

"Wonderful," I said and chose a table across from where Tom was standing and suggested he use that table for Hideko. I thought it would be fun if Hiroshi and Tom could see each other massaging their respective wives, fun and erotic!

We placed towels on the tables and Hideko and I laid down on our stomachs. Tom moved beside Hideko and Hiroshi moved next to me, but on the wrong side.

"Hiroshi, could you work from the other side? I want Tom to see how you massage. He may learn from you."

"Oh, of course. Good idea, and I can learn from Tom," he replied seriously, but with a smile.

The men went to work. I laid my head down and melted into the table as Hiroshi took some of the warm oil and began to massage me in earnest. I can't tell you how good his strong hands and long fingers felt caressing my body. He started at the neck and shoulders, then worked my arms. I couldn't see, but he and Tom were mirroring each other every step of the way.

When his hands reached my buttocks, I felt Hiroshi pause, then firmly rub my buttocks and knead them for many seconds before moving to my thighs.

Tom saw Hiroshi pause at my lower back. He didn't look up and decided to go ahead. He moved his big, thick fingers down over Hideko's beautiful ass and started massaging her cheeks. Hiroshi did the same a split second later.

After massaging her long, firm legs - they were longer than Sandy's and surprisingly, just as firm, Tom moved back up towards her gorgeous buttocks. He so wanted to rub his hand between her thighs but afraid that might be pushing it too far. He watched as Hiroshi reached the same point, hands at the base of Sandy's buttocks.

I felt Hiroshi pause with his hands on my thighs, right next to my sex. I moved my legs slightly apart. Hiroshi imperceptibly moved one hand into my crotch. I moaned lowly, but loud enough that everyone could hear. Bingo! He moved his other hand until both were pressed against my sex - my very wet sex.

Tom saw the movement and heard my moan. "Okay, here goes," he thought, and moved a hand into Hideko's crotch. Her body jerked a little when he made contact with her bushy labia, but he felt her move her thighs apart ever so slightly. His erection, which had slackened, twitched and started to swell. Well, Hiroshi had made the first move. He decided to make the second. Again, without looking up - he was pretty sure that it was better if he and Hiroshi didn't openly acknowledge what they were doing to each other's wives - he took his left hand and slid it up between Hideko's plump buttocks and spread them slightly then turned his right hand to cradle her furry muff and pressed his middle finger against her wet lips. He paused.

Hiroshi felt a surge of blood flood his penis when he saw Tom touch his wife's sex. He knew it was coming, he was certain that was what they were going to do, but when it happened, he also felt a surge of jealousy. But, inexplicably, when he knew that the big fingers of Tom's hand were pressing against his wife's sacred opening, his dick lurched. And he didn't hesitate. He followed suit.

I felt Hiroshi's hand press against my lips and a long slim finger invade my vagina, for the second time today.

"Mmm," I vocalized and his finger slid deeper - a lot deeper.

Tom heard me and took his middle digit and pressed against Hideko's soft lips. His finger slid right in and he just kept slipping it in till he was all the way there, buried in her. He had his fat finger buried in a Japanese woman's vagina and her husband was right there doing the same thing to his wife. Holy shit!

Tom decided, no more finesse. Up till now, every movement was subtle, almost disguised, but now - he stroked his finger back, then forward, filling Hideko's lightly spasming, velvety hole. He didn't wait to see what Hiroshi would do. He just started stroking Hideko's pussy. His cock started growing. He couldn't stop from getting erect if he had wanted to.

Hiroshi slipped his long finger all the way in my hot, wet pussy. It felt divine. Then he started stroking me, ugh, fabulous. Tom had to be banging Hideko. Okay. I wanted to get off. Now. Right now.

I spoke up, "Hiroshi, may I turn over and have you continue the massage?"

"Oh, yes, please, Sandy-san." His voice was deep and filled with emotion - with lust.

As I lifted and turned over, I saw my husband and Hideko, who didn't wait, but started rolling over too. Her face and chest were flushed, and her little nipples were poking out, fully engorged. Right then, I knew. We were going to get off from each other's husband's ministrations, side by side. This was awesome. And it meant we were going to sleep with each other's husband, too. I knew that, now. I felt my pussy flood with more fluid.

As I got on my back, I smiled at Tom, who grinned back, then I looked up at Hiroshi, and said, "Make me cum, please...and you can use your mouth...on my breasts, and on my sex."

I saw Hiroshi's cock lurch. I reached for it. He moved sideways towards my head so I could grab it. I immediately started stroking it and laid my head back and closed my eyes.

Hideko rolled over and saw her husband. His chest was flushed and his one hand was wet. He had been pleasing Sandy. She knew that had been happening, because there was no way that Tom would have inserted his finger in her if Hiroshi wasn't doing the same. But now that she saw for certain that he had his finger in Sandy's vagina, she flushed with jealousy. She was so much younger than her, firmer, prettier - and probably tighter. She hadn't had children. But as she laid back, Tom had immediately laid his big hand back on her bush and pushed a meaty finger between her wet folds. Oh, wonderful. Then she heard Sandy instruct Hiroshi to make her "cum." And she saw her grab her husband's penis.

Okay. She looked at Tom. He felt her looking up and faced her. He smiled. His eyes, the way he was looking at her, she knew that look. It was lust. This young man wanted her. Her vagina incredibly released more moisture. She wanted him. Oh no. She had just admitted it to herself. Oh, but she couldn't, never! But right now, she was lying on a table with a naked, handsome, young American man with his finger in her vagina, smiling at her with lust in his eyes. And her husband was sexually fondling the young man's naked wife and she was stroking her naked husband's penis.

Oh my. They were going to have sex with these people. Her husband, her Hiroshi was going to mount that young woman. She knew that was coming. And this big, powerfully-built young man, good-looking young man was going to mount her - with that big cock! She released what felt like another flood of juices all over Tom's meaty hand, with which he was now working her hot, wet hole more vigorously. And now he was reaching for her breast. He moved towards her head more and it dawned on her. His big cock. Cock. Yes, his big cock. She searched and found it at the same time his thumb and finger found her sensitive nipple.

"Ohh-ohh," she moaned, "Nngh, ahh, yes, Tom-san, mmmm..." she moaned, no longer trying to be quiet. Next to her, Sandy was going, "Oh yes, oh yes, fuck me Hiroshi..."

She started stroking Tom's big cock with her small hand. It barely reached around his girth. Oh, how would it feel? She had to know. She didn't care if it was wrong. That was all she could think of..."Ohh!"

I heard Hideko yelp. I opened my eyes and looked. I could see she was jacking Tom's cock and he was bent over her furry vulva. I had never seen that much pubic hair on a woman. Of course, I haven't seen that many women. But I had seen a lot of the girls in school, over the years. You couldn't help it.

Tom was banging away and now licking her, too. I looked at Hiroshi and nodded. He briskly nodded and quickly leaned down, still stroking my pussy.

"Oh, yes, Hiroshi, wonderful," I encouraged, "Another finger...Ughh, oh yes, perfect, faster now." I was on fire. He had found my clit with his long tongue and was delicately circling it, perfectly.

My hips started bucking. The tingling started and heat coursed through me, starting in my belly and washing down through my sex and into my thighs. Damn, I wanted his cock in me. But not here.

Tom had leaned down and stuck his tongue between the furry lips of Hideko's small outer labia and contacted her clitoris. Tom could see the little nub, just poking out from under its hood. Her lips were more distended than Sandy's, fuller, longer. They were clinging to his finger as he stroked in and out. He heard Sandy ask for another finger and immediately worked another fat finger into Hideko's slightly larger vagina. He had only experienced two before, of course Sandy's, whose was the tightest, and then Jan's, who was still tight, but not like his wife. Now, Hideko was less tight than Jan, maybe because of children. He just didn't know if women were naturally different sizes, but he was learning.

As he worked the other finger in, Hideko hissed, "Yesss. Oh, yesss, good, faster please," she softly requested.

It was getting intense now. Both women were moaning and talking, exclaiming pleasure and encouraging. Tom demonstrated his prowess - his new approach to love-making.

"Hideko, your pussy feels wonderful. I love your pussy, your bushy mound, it excites me."

Her hips jerked and she gasped and grunted in response. She felt heat shoot through her body. At the same time, Tom removed his fingers from Hideko's vagina and rapidly replaced them with his fat thumb. Immediately, he mashed the end of one finger against her anus. Hideko spasmed and clenched in reaction. What was he doing? And as she unclenched, he pushed again and the tip of his fat finger invaded her tight anus.

"Oh, oh gosh!" She exclaimed. Her immediate, initial reaction to feeling his finger against her anus was shock, then when it slipped in, more shock accompanied by - tingling! What was this? She had never, Hiroshi had never done that. Oh gosh. It just went deeper. Oh gosh. And deeper. Now he was pressing the finger in her butt against his thumb in her pussy and moving them together.

"Ahh, ahh, ahh! Ohhhh, OH, I CUM! AHH, AHH, AHH..." Her orgasmed hit her without warning, completely surprising her. One second, she was hot and tingly and building - then the next, ka boom! An explosion in her vagina and her stomach and everywhere. The finger invading her anus had given her a feeling she had never had before.

I saw Hideko's head jerk up as she started vocalizing her orgasm. When she exploded, my pussy contracted hard and I yelled as I came too, bucking my hips and spasming. I squeezed and jerked so hard on Hiroshi's dick, which I had forgotten I was jacking, that I think I hurt him. But I held on and spasmed as he kept sucking my engorged nub and stroking me rapidly with his long fingers. I had half sat up in climax and now flopped back on the table. Hiroshi released me and slid his fingers out of my soaking wet hole.

"Kiss me," I demanded. Hiroshi immediately came up and leaned his handsome face over me and closed his eyes. I raised and met his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck. I invaded his mouth with my tongue and he slipped his long tongue into mine and kissed me so passionately, my body spasmed in response to the pleasure.

Tom didn't hesitate, but lifted Hideko to sitting upright on the table and pulled her naked upper torso into his big chest, mashing her soft breasts against his hard pecs. She immediately opened her small mouth taking his tongue in, sucking it in and poking her small pointed tongue into his. She kissed him hard, arms wrapped around his neck. He could feel tears wetting his cheeks. She was crying.

He briefly pulled away and whispered, "Are you okay?"

She whispered back, "Oh, yes, Tom-san, just much emotion. That is all."

I broke my kiss with Hiroshi. I needed to move us to more private surroundings. I needed a big, Japanese cock in my soggy, wet hole. Right, damn, now!

VI. CROSS ROADS

"I think we need to go to our room, okay?" I asked, suggested.

"Yes, honey. I think that is a good idea," Tom concurred.

"Yes, I...Hideko?" Hiroshi agreed then checked with his wife.

"Yes, darling, if you are comfortable with this..." she said a little uncertain. She assumed this meant they were going to have sex with each other's husband, but wanted to know that Hiroshi was fully okay with that. She didn't know if she was - fully okay with it. But she was beyond caring. She couldn't think of anything more exciting, more enflaming of her passion right now than having Tom shove his big, pulsing cock into her hot, wet vagina.

"I am comfortable with...with Sandy and Tom and...doing this...if you..." Hiroshi explained.

"Yes, darling...but...should we talk?" Hideko asked.

I spoke up, "Why don't we get dressed, go to our rooms and freshen up. We'll order refreshments and when you are ready. You can join us. We are in room 24."

"Yes, very well, Sandy-san, Tom-san." Hiroshi bowed and stepped back.

"I'll meet you in the lobby, honey," Tom said. We went to the dressing rooms. Good grief, I had juice running down the inside of my thigh.

But, I was worried. Hideko was scared. I fully understood that. They might back out. That would be okay. I just hoped we hadn't gone too far already and that we might lose their friendship. We would see.

As we headed for the exit from the women's locker room, I said to Hideko, "Hideko-san, I want you to know that we like you very much and that it is more important to us for you to be happy, more than to do anything you don't want, okay?"

"Oh, thank you, Sandra-san," Hideko said, bowing her head slightly.

She had tears on her cheeks. I grabbed her in a big hug. She hugged me back. When we released, I gave her a big smile and nodded.

"But I do hope to see you."

"Yes. I too," she said with a smile.

When we got to the room, I looked at Tom. He saw I was worried. He was not.

"It's okay, honey. It will be fine. I talked to Hiroshi. I explained that this was something we had done once before and that it had worked out great for us, but that we didn't want them to do anything that might cause a problem. He said they had never done anything before but that maybe this was the right time. He just thought Hideko might need reassuring."

"Tom, you're the best. You did great. Thank you." We hugged and kissed and held each other for several minutes.

"I'm thirsty and I think we should get some food," Tom suggested.

"Yeah, me too. But how much do we get. What if they don't show?"

"Hey, my dad's paying for it, so who cares," Tom joked, then, "They'll be here."

We ordered bottled water, champagne and hors devours.

Hiroshi opened the door for Hideko. She entered with her eyes down. She hadn't looked at him. He was pretty sure she wanted to do the same thing he did. But he absolutely didn't want to proceed if she wasn't sure.

"Honey, please be honest. Tell me truthfully what you want to do."

"Yes dear. I, I have enjoyed what we did. It scared me. I worried if it was the right thing, but was too excited not to do it. Is it wrong to be excited by...them?"

"It is absolutely not wrong to be excited by them. They are handsome and very nice and they have shown attraction to us. That is very complimentary and also makes it exciting for us. You know, Hideko, I have never in all my travels even considered being with another woman and would never do anything behind your back. But now, we have met a couple that...Tom explained to me that they did this for the first time, here with friends they met here, and that they thought it was crazy but that it worked for them, helped them even enjoy sex more...I know things were getting...a little stale for us. I know that happens. But, maybe we have met them for a good reason. Maybe this will be good for us too. I could say I am worried this could hurt us, but I believe my love for you and your love for me is too strong to let this interfere. I think we can enjoy their 'company' and that it can even be beneficial, but only if we are both comfortable..."

"Hiroshi, I just don't want you to think I want to...with Tom because I love you less...I just...some excitement..."

"Exactly. Some excitement. We are not old, yet. Let us not act old. Let us be bold and maybe teach these young people something!" He grinned.

Hideko laughed and rushed into his arms and immediately broke into tears. She was full of emotion.

"I love you, ott'san (husband)."

"I love you, ok'san (wife). Shall we? Shall we teach the young Americans how experienced Japanese man and woman can make love?"

Hideko, tears still leaking, laughed, "I think we may learn a little, too. Young Tom did something to me that we never do and it was...exciting."

"Oh, what was that?"

"Oh, well, perhaps you will find out. I think it should be a surprise," she finished with a giggle.

Hiroshi playfully slapped her butt and suggested they go. She insisted she had to fix her makeup first.

The refreshments arrived in about ten minutes. Our guests didn't. We busied ourselves getting cleaned up and presentable. I put on fresh lipstick and perfume. When we ran out of things to do, we sat and nibbled on some of the food. It was lunchtime. But my appetite was suppressed by my nervousness. We had gone too far, rushed things too much. Crap.

VII. EAST MEETS WEST!

Knock, knock, knock.

Tom went to the door. Hideko entered with Hiroshi behind her. She still looked a little unsettled but smiled and nodded in greeting. Hiroshi was smiling as he nodded hello.

They did not speak immediately. Tom gestured at the food and the two seats on one side of the table. The sat and made plates. Tom handed them bottles of water and poured champagne. My man was becoming more proactive than I'd ever seen him, more assertive, in control. And that is sexy as hell!

After they ate and drank some, Tom cleared his throat, picked up a glass of champagne and stood. We all followed suit.

"Here is to good friends, to good people. I think there is not enough of either in the world. And here is hoping we can always be friends, the best of friends."

"Here, here," I said.

With big smiles, Hiroshi and Hideko returned the toast, "Here, here - Kanpai."

Then after taking a long drink of the champagne, Tom set down the glass and indicated for me to do the same, then took my hand and walked me around the table and offered my hand to a surprised Hiroshi."

"Hiroshi-san, my wife is very excited at the possibility of making love to you. I hope you won't disappoint her."

Go Tom!

Hiroshi quickly recovered and set his drink down. He turned to Hideko, who quickly set her drink down, and took her hand and held it forward. Tom released mine and took Hideko's. I placed my small hand in Hiroshi's. His large hand swallowed mine. Tingle.

Hiroshi said, "Tom-san, I cannot think of another...another man in whom I would entrust my Hideko to, but I am happy to grant her wish also, to be with you. I think we equally desire to please each other's wives."

After a pause, he ventured, "But I am not sure exactly how we proceed."

I started to speak but checked and Tom was ready.

"My suggestion is that it will work well to set the mood if we take showers, together. We first undress each other - each couple, undresses, then we shower, bathing each other. Then we will be ready to go to the bedroom. From there, I think things will work themselves out."

Hiroshi nodded and smiled and I led us to the bathroom.

Hideko commented, "Your room is amazing. It must be very expensive."

Tom said, "A wedding gift from my father."

When we got to the bath, Tom and I silently set about undressing Hiroshi and Hideko. I was enamored with Hiroshi's slim, muscular, dark-skinned body. As I removed his clothes, I kissed my way down, enveloping the head of his partially soft cock when I reached it and sucking it in, holding it firmly in my mouth, reveling in the feel of it as it started swelling and pulsing in response to my loving it.

1...34567...9