From Wimp To Pimp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kael, I promise to be honest with you. I won't be constantly negative. I'll never leave you. You can have my body and do whatever you please with it. I won't sleep with anyone else but you. I don't mind sharing you. Please, please, let me feel your touch!"

Kael lifted Shayano to her feet. It was painfully quiet with Kael looking away from her. After a couple of seconds he faced her again and moved his face closer to her. He stopped before his lips could touch hers. She touched his face and moved in for a kiss. However, she could see he was still uncertain. She did not want to kiss him if he was unsure. She stopped before their lips touched and looked to him, waiting.

'Please Kael...' They were both still and she let go of his face. She looked away, ready to cry. He was not going to kiss her. She cursed in her head, 'I'm such an idiot!'

Suddenly, Kael grabbed Shayano by her arms and spun her to face him. He moved in swiftly for a kiss. They wrapped their arms around each other as their kissing intensified. He lifted her by her ass in the same fashion he did the night they met. Walking over to her bed, he landed her onto it along with himself. He broke their kiss to start stripping. In response, she had all of her clothes burn away as usual. Before Kael was finished removing all of his clothes, Shayano was completely bare. He admired her beautiful body. Those D's were extremely desirable. He wanted to touch them and put her nipples in his mouth so bad. Moving his eyes down to her groin, he went nuts. With her legs spread, she exposed her little pink pussy.

Shayano reached down to spread her lips with her fingers. The inside was very wet, looking very comfortable and inviting. This made Kael strip faster. He had not had sex in a long time. The night they met did not count since he could not remember any of that. Shayano found it cute to see Kael struggling to speed up his stripping. It made her feel good to know just how bad he wanted her body. She stared in amazement the moment he was completely naked with her. From head to toe, she admired every attractive feature. He grasped his cock as he moved in to be one with her again. This made her heart pound faster.

"Oh Kael yes! Put it in!" She wrapped her arms around him to pull him towards her. His cock was now pressing at her clitoris. "Lower."

Kael reached for his cock and adjusted to feel the wetness of her entrance. He knew he was at the correct spot. Thrusting forward, it went in easily. Shayano was happy to finally be filled with his cock once again. Playing it safe, he started gently. Although she found this sweet, she wanted it rough tonight.

"Harder honey! Harder!"

Kael shoved his cock in with more force, causing Shayano to cry out. It scared him at first, but he was reassured the moment she grabbed his head to kiss him. He moved his cock out almost all the way and thrusted back in with more force. He continued this for a while, making her moan loud. Her soft breasts were touching his chest, her arms and legs were wrapped around him, and her lips sucked on his own. She used her vaginal muscles to squeeze his cock.

"Ah shit! That's tight!"

"Is it bad?! I'm sorry!"

"No, it's incredible! Keep doing it!"

"Okay."

Shayano used her muscles to give Kael a tight squeeze around his cock. He enjoyed the tight sensation. She would squeeze tightly and then release. This repeated pattern was getting him closer to climax. He warned her and she gave him the okay. However, Kael was a proud man. He would be damned if he allowed himself to cum first. In his book, the woman had toalways cum first. He did his best to not cum too early.

"Kael, it's okay. Cum."

Kael thrusted faster and harder as he answered, "No!" Shayano had to cum first, she just had to. She held his face to kiss him. This immediately made her aware of why he refused to release his seed. The squeezing of his cock made it harder to endure the pleasure. An idea then popped into her head.

"Let's do doggystyle."

"Okay."

Shayano turned over and got to her hands and knees. Both her holes were presented to Kael for his viewing pleasure. Her tail moved to the right so it would not obstruct the view. He reached for it to caress it. Turning her head she asked playfully,

"Just what are you doing?"

"I never told you this, but I always thought your tail's very cute."

Shayano faced forward again while blushing. Before she could respond, she felt a warm wet sensation on her tail. She gasped and turned her head again. Kael was licking it lovingly. It was a strange, but exciting sensation. This was the first time she ever had her tail played with. He cut off her chance to respond by plunging his cock into her pussy. As 'punishment' she squeezed his cock again. This made him thrust harder. Shayano's way of 'punishing' Kael backfired. She was so lost in the passion she yelled out,

"Put your finger in my ass!"

Shayano was feeling very naughty at that precise moment. The licking of her tail was the main contribution. It was so new that it called for something kinky today. She also knew Kael liked anal. He unfortunately never had a chance to get some from Jane. He put his finger in his mouth without question. He used his saliva to quickly lube it. His finger came out generously coated and moved to Shayano's tiny asshole. Just watching it clench at the touch of his wet finger made him want to cum right there. He applied his saliva on her pink pucker and then put his finger back in his mouth to wet it again. He hoped for there to be a taste, but there was none. Pulling back out, he put his finger to her asshole again and pressed in.

It was amazing to watch Shayano's small asshole take in his finger. It clung to it, refusing to let it escape. Keeping it in place, Kael resumed fucking her pussy. The sight and feeling of her soft ass pounding on him was wonderful. Her moans intensified the moment he started working his finger. Before she could wrap her tail around his waist, he grabbed it and smiled, getting a kinky idea. He pulled out his finger while wetting her tail with his saliva. He pointed the tip of her tail towards her asshole.

"Oh fuck!"

Shayano could feel her asshole being stretched from the penetration by her tail. Her tail felt very warm inside her ass. With two free hands, Kael grabbed both sides of her hips and hammered away. The double penetration was too much for Shayano. Her orgasm began while she wiggled her tail around inside her ass. Kael joined her in climax as he shot his first wad of cum. This completed her climax. As Kael continued to release, he grabbed Shayano's tail and shoved it in deeper. She gasped aloud and clung to the bedsheets desperately. Her tail continued to wiggle as it made its way deeper inside. The two stayed still for a couple more seconds until they were done.

Kael pulled out with his cum spilling out fast. Shayano could feel it traveling down her thighs. Her pussy was overflowing. She removed her tail from her ass and lied on her side. Kael got behind her to spoon. He cupped her breasts and held her tight. She turned around to kiss him. They looked each other in the eyes and smiled. That was the best sex they have ever had in their lives. Soon, the two lovers were fast asleep.

Chapter VIII: Confessions

It was morning. The room was completely lit by sunlight and the two could be seen in bed together. Shayano woke up first. She found herself being held from behind; she smiled, remembering what happened last night. Kael's calm breathing soon ceased and he inhaled deeply. Now was the question of whether or not Kael would regret what they did. He was getting over Jane, but he was still unsure of whether or not sex was too early in their relationship. She turned around to smile and nervously greeted him.

"H-Hey."

"Hey." He replied back with a smile. "Good morning."

It was obvious the two were uncertain of what to say to each other, but they were both happy and feeling good. Shayano held Kael's face and immediately understood how he felt. He was a changed man. No longer feeling the sorrow of Jane's betrayal. No longer afraid. Now he had his eyes set on her. It could not have been better. She moved in for a kiss. They kept their lips pressed against each other. This very moment was something she did not want to end. Eventually, the two broke their kiss with Shayano saying,

"I'll go make us breakfast."

"Okay."

Kael smiled while watching Shayano leave. He was loving the sight of her ass swaying back and forth. Before she passed the door she turned her head to catch him looking. She did not say anything; she only smiled. It felt great to know he was checking her out without holding back now. This was going to be a great start for both of them.

As Kael and Shayano got closer, Tara felt further away from both of them. It had become too obvious something happened between the two and she did not take it well. He easily wrote a couple of songs inspired by his new relationship with Shayano. The two continued to strengthen not only their feelings, but their physical intimacy as well. Everything seemed to be in order. It was a new love and a new band. Although Kael saw everything as perfect, Shayano still needed one last thing to happen.

One night after finishing up a love making session, they lied in bed. Before going to sleep, Shayano sat up with worry. Kael took note of this and sat up with her. He asked,

"What's wrong Shay?"

"Kael, I need to ask you a serious question."

"Okay. Sure."

Shayano knew how Kael would feel about the subject of having her and Tara as his women. He was a good man and would never do anything to hurt her or Tara. She wanted to persuade him to become polygamous.

"How would you feel about havingtwo girlfriends?"

"What?"

"Kael, I know you know about Tara's feelings for you. You never discussed it with her and she's having a hard time bringing it up to you. She never talked to me about it. She hasn't been enthusiastic about band practice or recordings lately because she's hurting."

"Shay, you know it wouldn't be fair for me to have both you and Tara."

"Honey, I need to confess something." Shayano looked away and took a deep breath. "I really wouldn't mind you being polygamous. I don't mind you having other women in your life. Just as long as I'm number one. For the record, Tara doesn't mind the thought of sharing you either."

"..."

"It'll be good for not only the friendship between the three of us, but our band as well. A band that bonds together stays together. As for you being 'unfair', it's okay because Tara and I don't mind sharing you with each other. We're like sisters almost." Kael was still morally unsure of this. "Look, if humans do this here on Earth, then what makes you think that devils wouldn't approve of this set up?"

Kael remained silent. Shayano blushed as she admitted,

"To be honest, I think it's hot to watch you fuck another woman. If you don't like the thought of leaving me out then..." Shayano's face turned an even darker shade of red. "...I don't mind joining in."

As ashamed as he was to admit it, Kael found the notion of having a threesome with Shayano and Tara to be extremely arousing. He felt guilty for it, but there was really nothing he could do about it. What he found arousing was what he found arousing. He was a man with desires after all. Shayano could see Kael's throbbing erection under the bed sheets. She reached under to grasp his hard cock and kiss him while doing so. As she stroked it she whispered to him in hopes of arousing him further.

"Oh baby, you have such a strong hard cock and it deserves to be shared. I like the thought of you plunging your cock into Tara and then shoving it in my mouth. Then fucking my pussy and shoving it in her mouth."

"Shay." Kael moaned helplessly.

Shayano began to stroke faster. Part of Kael wanted to stop her, but another part wanted to hear more. Giving in, he added fuel to the fire.

"Tell me what you want me to do to Tara."

"I wanna see you force Tara's face onto this bed with her ass in the air. Then I wanna see her beg for it. I can imagine it now. The wetness and delicious smell. I want you to fuck her hard on this bed."

"Yeah?"

"Then when it's my turn, I want you to force me to eat her pussy while you fuck me from behind!" She began to act out what she would say. "Oh please Kael, please! I don't wanna eat it!"

Kael was quiet, unable to find an appropriate response. Shayano clued him in.

"Then you call me a bitch and tell me to shut the fuck up and eat!"

This was getting Kael closer. His pre-cum leaked into Shayano's hand. The thought of his girlfriend eating another woman was hot. Watching her tongue probe another pussy. When it was Tara he thought about being the other woman it made the scenario in his head even sweeter. It was safe to bet that Shayano knew about his feelings for Tara. He had had his face held by her many times. If that really was her way of probing a person's thoughts and feelings, then she definitely knew. As the band progressed, he got closer to both girls. Unfortunately, he would have to choose which to get serious with. It was Shayano he chose, but now she was giving him the okay to add Tara into the relationship.

"Kael, I know you don't wanna hurt me. You won't, Iwant you to take Tara and make her yours. You never had to choose. Make us both yours!"

"Shay, I'm gonna—"

"We'll both service you with our mouths. She'll suck your cock and I'll lick your balls." Shayano whispered this into Kael's ear. He was almost there. "Then when you cum, I'm gonna keep it in my mouth and swap it with Tara while we kiss."

Kael was seconds away from explosion. Shayano moved away from his ear and stopped stroking him. She moved the bed sheets and put his cock in her mouth. He began to squirt his cum and she stayed there quietly. For every squirt he could feel movement in her throat. She swallowed every time he shot down her warm throat. She pulled out once he finished. Licking her lips, she suggested,

"I think you should talk to Tara today."

Chapter IX: Tara's Feelings

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

Tara opened her door to be greeted by Kael. He sent her a text letting her know he wanted to come over and talk in person. She reluctantly accepted. Now, here they were, on her couch ready to chat. There was nothing but a painfully awkward silence. Kael eventually broke the tension by asking how she was doing. She gave him short quick answers which made it obvious she was a bit uncomfortable. Tired from beating around the bush, he got straight to the point.

"Tara, I know why you haven't been giving it your all in practice."

"I have, it's just that..."

He took her hand and caressed it gently. Moving in closer to her she began to blush. The gentleness and care in his eyes had not changed since the day they met. It was something she always found attractive about him. They were normal brown eyes, but when she truly looked into them she found herself feeling warmth and comfort. As she moved her lips closer to his multiple thoughts ran through her head.

'This is crazy Tara! What am I doing?! He's with Shay! I can't betray my best friend!'

Tara noticed Kael was not moving his head back. Did he want to kiss her? The man she had feelings for was not rejecting her, but what about his girlfriend, her friend? She stopped when she was just a couple of inches away.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay Tara."

Kael moved in for a kiss, but she moved back.

"We...we can't do this! Shay would never forgive me!"

"Tara..."

Kael held her face gently and turned it to face his. No more being passive and quiet about all this. He quickly moved in for a kiss. The moment their lips touched she felt all of her strength leave her. The feeling of Kael's lips on her own, something she wanted for a long time. She was finally experiencing it. It was even better than she imagined. Tara found it hard to resist and gave in. With a final thought, she said in her head,

'I'm sorry Shay.'

Tara kissed back with passion. She wanted, no,needed Kael to hold and kiss her. It was finally happening. The day her wish came true was ironically not a happy one, at least not fully. Guilt was eating away at her for what she was doing to her best friend. However, her personal emotions and lust were overriding it enough for her to not stop what she was doing. He moved to her neck and kissed it lovingly. She sensually rubbed his back as he did this. Making his way down to her breasts she lifted her shirt. As he put his face into her cleavage she reached around to unhook her bra. Once it fell to the floor he took her right nipple into his mouth. He played with her left nipple while doing this, making her moan. She reached around to lift his shirt. This caused him to stop and help her take it off.

"Kael I want you to make love to me!"

"I will."

Both began to take their clothes off and they were soon walking to the bedroom. Before they both entered her room, Tara assaulted Kael's lips. This caused him to slam his back against the door. He grabbed her ass and started to lift her. She hopped up and he carried her with his arms. His cock was now pressed against her clitoris. It was exciting for her to know it was very close to her opening. He carried her to her bed and landed both of them on it. They made out for a couple of minutes until he stopped. It was time.

"Oh Kael please be gentle. It's been a long time for me."

Kael nodded as he held the base of his cock with his thumb and pointer. He aimed it and pressed the tip against her opening.

"Okay Tara, I'm gonna put it in now."

Tara began to pant heavily as if it was her first time again. Her last relationship was four years ago in high school. She felt the tip being pressed in with more force and it slid in. This made her gasp. The anticipation was over. She finally knew what it was like to have Kael enter her.

"Please Kael, fuck me! Fuck me—"

She almost said "Fuck me in front of Jane!" A scenario she had fantasized about for so long. It was finally happening except there was no Jane now. It was her best friend Shayano. As fucked up as it was, Tara was still getting off. The thought of 'taking Kael away' and making him into an adulterer was a dark fantasy that she could never admit to anyone, even herself. This tore her apart inside, but it added more to her excitement. 'I'm gonna burn in hell for this' was her only thought at that moment.

"I'm halfway through."

"W-What?!"

Tara had already felt so full with Kael's cock. How could he possibly have more? The thought of taking in more than she felt she could handle was turning her. Hisbig cock in hertight little pussy. As he pressed in more of his member she moaned louder. She continued to beg, "Stuff me more!" This was more than enough encouragement for Kael as he was almost completely inside.

"It's in! It's in Tara! It's in!"

Tara grabbed Kael's face and pulled him in for a kiss. Both closed their eyes as time stood still for them. The only sounds they could hear were their heartbeats. Everything was perfect in that moment. The two were in the most intimate position: missionary with a loving kiss. This was the pinnacle of Tara's sex life and the sex did not even start yet. Just being stuff and having Kael's warm body touch her own while they kissed was already heaven.

"I'm gonna move now okay?"

"Okay."

Tara could feel Kael begin to move. Feeling his cock leave her pussy was like having her favorite treat being taken away. Her pussy clung to his cock as if it begged for it not to go. It craved for it back. He re-entered to give her what she wanted. Being stuffed to the brim again was already bringing her to climax fast. The two looked into each other's eyes with much sentiment. Unlike the relationship he had with Shayano, his relationship with Tara existed for a longer period of time. Knowing each other very well made the sex more intimate. Being flooded with emotion, Tara finally said,

1...34567...16