From Wimp To Pimp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kael, I love you!"

"I...I love you too."

Kael was unsure if that was the correct thing to say. His emotions were very conflicted. It felt like he was betraying Shayano. She said she did not mind other women, but did that mean she did not mind other love interests? What would this do to Shayano and Tara's friendship? Either way, he was too caught up in the moment to keep thinking about all this. The hot sex was what mattered right now. Her wet pussy clung to his cock and hugged it affectionately, just like Shayano's. They continued this for several minutes until he warned,

"Tara, I'm gonna cum soon."

"Cum inside me! I'm gonna cum too! Cum with me!"

Wrapping her arms around Kael's head, Tara moaned his name as he pumped away. His increase in speed caused her to cum. He was not too far behind. Soon they were both climaxing with Tara moaning Kael's name desperately in his ear. It added to his pleasure while he came inside. Squirt after squirt, Tara could feel her insides being coated. She wanted more and did not want to give his cum back. By the time he was done, he rolled over and lied next to her. Both were panting heavy and it became apparent how sweaty they were. The bed was soaked underneath Tara's back and her pussy was spilling cum. They caught their breath and checked the time. Two hours had passed.

"Ah shit, I gotta go home."

Kael sat up so he could get off the bed. She sat up and clung to him.

"Kael...I know it's selfish, but can you stay with me tonight."

"Tara..."

Tara felt extreme guilt after the thrill was gone. Betraying her best friend and she still wanted more. She was a horrible person. Kael held her hand and she loosened her hold. She let him get off the bed. It was the right thing to do. She had done enough damage already. Kael would probably be in trouble from Shayano now because of this. It was her fault, all her fault. She began to weep,

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...I'm terrible!"

Kael turned around to hold Tara in his arms. He comforted her and decided to take a big risk. He asked,

"Tara, what if I were to tell you that Shay wanted to share me with you?"

"What?"

Tara looked up to Kael in shock. He was feeling uneasy about what he just asked. Perhaps being less direct was the correct way of handling this. Whether that was true or not it was too late to take it back. Now all that was left was to hope this approach was the correct way to have Tara join him and Shay in a love triangle, one that would hopefully not end badly. Before he could say more, she cut him off saying angrily,

"Shay wants to share you with me?!"

"She, she values your friendship, but has feelings for me just like you. She doesn't wanna lose me, but she doesn't wanna lose you either."

"You fucking did this because you pitied me?!"

"No! Ido have feelings for you too!"

"Then why did you pick her instead of me?!"

Suddenly, Shayano's voice came from behind Tara. She intervened,

"You gotta cut him some slack Tara."

Tara turned to see Shayano in her room with Kael. She had small horns on her head, wings, and a pointed tail. Her eyes widened the moment she saw her. She quickly covered herself up and exclaimed,

"Ah! Shay! We, um, this..."

Tara could not stay calm. Shayano decided it was best to control her so she could listen to her explain everything. She figured it was time for Tara to be let in on their secret. Kael watched as Shayano shared with her best friend that she was a devil. She went on about how she became Kael's 'loyal' girlfriend then how they were able to get a record deal and nice recording studio so easily. Although it was a lot of information, Tara took it all in. She had no other choice; she was being controlled by her best friend to listen to her story. The last part of Shayano's explanation ended with a small lie to alleviate the situation, or at least Shayano hoped it would.

"So, he chose me because I cheated. I used my mind control technique to steal him. I'm sorry Tara. It's my fault. I should have let him chose for himself. If you have to be mad at someone, then be mad at me. Don't be mad at Kael. I don't mind sharing him with you, but if you want, we can have him decide right here, right now. No magic."

Shayano took off her magical hold on Tara so she could now act on her own accord. She walked up to Shayano and stopped right in front of her. Kael's eyes widened from what he saw next.

SLAP!

"You bitch..." Shayano's expression was that of surprise. Tara wept as she continued. "Get out of my place, both of you...Get the fuck out!!"

All three were quiet. Shayano put her hand on Tara's arm, but she shrugged it off and pushed her away yelling,

"Get away from me!" More tears started to pour from her eyes. "Please...please leave..."

Shayano was shocked to find a wet sensation on her cheek. She was crying. She was actually crying! How? Devils were not capable of compassion and caring. The only reason why her feelings for Kael existed was because of a contract. Kael took her by the hand and they both left without a word. Shayano was too focused on the tear she shed to think about controlling Tara's mind. Once they exited Tara's home she stopped holding in her tears and allowed herself to cry heavily. It was the first time Kael had seen her cry. He held her in his arms as she wept with her face in his chest. She put the blame on herself. Perhaps she should have let Kael continue to handle the conversation instead of stepping in. Their friendship...their band...it was looking very grim.

Chapter X: A Turn For The Better

Shayano woke up with Kael in bed. She thought about what had happened last night. The pain she caused her best friend, her very first shedding of tears, crying herself to sleep. With Kael still sleeping, she sat up in a fetal position. Depression was hitting her hard. It was an unexplainable pain. Living here in the human world made her so happy, but now it was making her so sad. It was like nothing she had ever experienced before. Perhaps this was why devils were not allowed to live within the same spectrum as humans. As she spent more time in the human world she became more...human.

It then hit Shayano. She was becoming more emotional, more caring. Now she could see why it was so dangerous for a devil to live in the human world. She had always been raised to not care about others, but that all changed with Kael. Staying here was making her lose her grip on the selfish attitude she was raised with. In a sense, it was like a human losing their humanity. However, she oddly did not mind. She was genuinely happy with Kael. He made her happy. The happiness she experienced with him and even Tara was beyond an infinite amount compared to the happiness she had living in Hell.

"Hey, how are you?"

Shayano looked over to see Kael with his eyes open. He smiled at her with concern in his eyes.

"I feel so...hopeless...so..."

"Sad?"

"Yeah."

Kael held her tightly in his arms and it made things feel somewhat better. They continued on in the day. Today, they were supposed to record more songs. As they drove to the studio 'One Last Goodbye' by Anathema was playing on the radio. The sad tone and lyrics were putting the two in an even more depressed state. Kael decided to change the station. The song from the next station started playing. It was someone doing a cover of 'Hurt' by Nine Inch Nails. This was not helping one bit. He decided to turn off the radio and it stayed a sad silent atmosphere within the car. The two finally made it to the studio. Although the band's first album was finished and ready to be heard by the world, it was hard to do any further recording without Tara. It was not only the lack of her presence, but the emotional state both were in. The two were not in the mood to record music. They sat there depressed and unable to be productive. It felt hopeless to do anything.

"Maybe we should just go home honey."

Kael stayed silent, but did not show any sign of leaving. He looked to his acoustic guitar resting on its guitar stand. Picking it up, he sat down and began to play. If he was in a sad mood, then why not make a sad song. Perhaps a ballad. Something sad. He strummed a D minor chord. The sad tone gave him an idea. His depression helped him to eventually compose a soft sad ballad in the key of D minor. Shayano eventually joined in with her guitar. By the end of the day they had created a beautiful piece of music. Every aspect of their emotions was captured within the song. The fact that it was an instrumental made it even more powerful. It did not need lyrics to convey its composers' emotions. After completing the new song they went home feeling better. It was time for dinner. There was a knock on the door while they were in the kitchen. Kael answered it.

"Hey."

It was Tara. Before Kael could apologize, she ran up to him and embraced him. She was tearing up quietly as he hugged her. Shayano peaked from the kitchen. Tara looked at her. This caused her to tremble in fear. The three sat down at the dining table to talk. Shayano continued to apologize to Tara and she continued to apologize back. The two friends cried while hugging each other. Kael hugged both of them while feeling like crying himself. However, he restrained himself.

"Shay, I just felt so jealous and betrayed that you would steal him from me like that."

"I know and I'm sorry."

"No, I'm sorry. I acted too rashly. You were willing to share him and the truth is...I don't mind the thought of sharing him with you. It's weird. If I don't mind sharing then why even get mad?"

Kael was stunned to hear this. Once the two finished sharing their feelings with each other, they ended it with a promise never to fight over him again. He felt guilty knowing Shayano lied for him. The truth was he did choose Shayano over Tara, but he figured this was a situation where honesty really wasnot the best policy. He was so lost in thought that when he came to both girls had moved their chairs. They were both positioned next to him. Shayano to his right and Tara to his left.

"Go ahead Tara. Please, you deserve to go first."

Tara grabbed Kael by his head and moved in for a kiss. She closed her eyes as she gently caressed his face. Once they finished their tender kiss, Shayano took hold of him. She moved in for a kiss. Both girls had a specific feel with their kisses. If Kael were to close his eyes and kiss either of them at random he could tell which one he was kissing. He could notdescribe the difference, but he couldfeel it. Both girls looked to him with a smile. He smiled back with sincerity. Soon, his smile turned to one of lust while imagining something any normal man would imagine. Shayano knew right away and informed Tara,

"Geez, Tara he wants us to kiss each other."

Tara's jaw dropped and she turned a dark shade of red. Kiss another woman? She did have a fantasy or two, but it was something she was too ashamed to admit to anyone. It was easy to see Shayano was down for it. However, Kael responded immediately from seeing her worried expression.

"Uh, Shay, Tara doesn't have to. Don't try to force this on her."

"I'm not, I'm just—"

"Do you want me to kiss Shay?"

"Uh, well, Tara you don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with."

Shayano reached for Kael's groin and could feel just how excited he was.

"He's hard."

Tara looked under the table to see that Shayano spoke the truth. She gulped and gave it some thought. After a few seconds of thinking, she decided to try it. If it would make Kael happy then she was okay with it. What better person to do this with than her best friend? Shayano could tell from the look on her face that she was going to go through with it. Tara's eyes widened and her face turned a darker red as Shayano moved her face in for a kiss. She watched as her best friend closed her eyes and puckered her lips. This was it. She was going to kiss her best friend/love rival in front of the man they both loved. She put on a stern face and posture with her only thought being 'I'm not gay! I just...if Kael likes me to, then...'

Tara moved in for the kiss. She puckered her lips and closed her eyes. Her heart beat rapidly as she got closer. Kael watched with aroused anticipation. The two were less than one inch away...

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

Both girls opened their eyes. Tara moved away quickly and took a deep breath to calm herself. Shayano had a look of disappointment. Kael got up to answer the door. Just who was it knocking so late at night?

"Jane?!"

"Hey babe."

"W-What are you doing here?"

"Can I come in?"

Kael felt that was a bad idea. This wasextremely bad timing. Jane took his lack of response as a yes and entered. She bumped into him in a pushy manner. She began to explain it was a mistake leaving him. It was all an act and fortunately, Kael saw through it for the first time. She held her left hand up and said,

"Look, you see this? I never took off the ring you gave me."

Jane continued on about how she always thought about him while she was with George. While Kael stood there listening to this Tara and Shayano were sitting in the kitchen eavesdropping. Tara had had enough and stood up. Shayano could see the anger on her face. She remembered specific events while dipping into Tara's memories. Jane felt threatened by Tara and drove a wedge between her and Kael. It deeply wounded their friendship. Jane was obviously a threat once again. They had to do something. She would be damned if she would let that bitch come back into Kael's life just to hurt him again.

"Tara, wait. I got an idea."

Shayano held out her hand and flames appeared on Tara. She gasped at the sudden appearance of fire on her, but she was too shocked to actually scream. Her anxiety quickly dropped when she felt no burning sensations. Suddenly, Tara was no longer in her regular clothes. She was now wearing sexy white lingerie. She looked to see Shayano being engulfed in fire as well. The flames dissipated and she was now in sexy lingerie identical in every way to her own, except it was in black.

"Now here's the plan..."

Shayano whispered into Tara's ear. She smiled at the idea and called her a genius. Over at the front door, Jane continued on about how Kael was the one for her. That he was the best lover she ever had both romantically and sexually. Although Kael did not show any signs of giving into her pleas, she did notice he was not refusing her.

"Kael, come back to bed, we miss you already."

Jane looked over Kael's shoulder to see their neighbor, Tara, in white lingerie that was more risqué than the typical ones. Her jaw dropped and it was priceless. It got even better the moment Shayano joined in.

"Oh honey, what's taking you so long?"

Jane saw that same woman from earlier with that satanic looking guitar. She was wearing risqué black lingerie. Jane's face said it all. There was no way she could compete with them. They both had wonderful bodies that made her feel very average if not slightly below. Younger faces, bigger breasts, curvier hips. Kael, caught off guard from this, stayed quiet. Tara grabbed him and kissed his lips quickly. She cooed,

"Always the best."

Shayano grabbed his head. It was her turn now.

"I can't live without your kisses."

There was nothing but 'defeat' written all over Jane's face. Both girls stayed in character while smiling inside their heads. Kael did not notice how red he was at that moment. He had to admit, he liked that Jane saw this. It was revenge for when she made him feel mistreated, underappreciated, and just plain unwanted. Getting desperate, Jane got to her knees and begged,

"Please Kael! Please, I want you back! Please give me another chance!"

The sad puppy dog expression put a heavy weight on his heart. However, his two new girlfriends rubbed his arms. He looked to them giving him the same pleading look. Time had already passed and it was easy to see which choice was worth choosing. He was no longer the wimp Jane could easily manipulate. The strong feelings he once had for Jane were barely there. It was just dead residue close to being completely gone.

"Jane, what we had together was special." She smiled at that statement. "However, you hurt me real bad and betrayed my trust numerous times. I'm sorry, but I can't be with you."

Jane tilted her head downward in shock. Kael was actually rejecting her. She got up while still looking to the ground. She did not look to Shayano or Tara, not wanting to give them the satisfaction. She stood in front of Kael for a while in hopes that it would change his mind somehow. Shayano walked up to her and put her hands on her face. She snapped,

"Ah, what the fuck?!"

Shayano saw everything immediately. Her boyfriend George, the cheating, the lying, the mistreatment...everything. She saw George going broke. He made an unwise investment and lost most of his money. Jane was trying to use Kael as support to lean back on. It would only be a matter of time before she hurts him again. Just as she and Tara thought, it was all an appalling attempt to use and abuse Kael once more. She was going to throw him away like a gum wrap once she found another 'George.'

"Get off me bitch!"

Jane pushed Shayano away. Shayano quickly waved her hand and said,

"You will forget that I touched your face."

"I will forget that you touched my face."

After Jane said this, her hypnotized expression returned back to the sad one she had prior to Shayano touching her. Tara was amazed. Kael stayed quiet figuring it was wise to do so. Jane went out the door and Shayano followed. She peaked her head out the door while keeping her body inside. This was to insure Kael and Tara would not see what she was doing. As Jane walked away Shayano cheekily said,

"Have a goodnight."

Jane turned around and gave her a bitter look. Before she could say anything Shayano waved her hand and whispered a command...

Chapter XI: Loving Each Other

Shayano closed the door and Tara's mouth was open in amazement.

"What was that?!"

"That was the mind control power I told you about yesterday."

"That was...awesome!"

Shayano smiled at Tara's comment. She looked to Kael and changed to a neutral expression saying,

"Oh Kael,our poor baby's so soft." Tara and Kael himself looked down to his groin to see he was nowhere near erect. She grabbed Tara and said, "I know how to fix that."

The three walked to the bedroom. As Kael and Tara entered the room Shayano looked over her shoulder to see Jane entering the house in a trance. She locked the front door and headed for the kitchen quietly. The big smile on Shayano's face made it obvious she had punishment planned for her. Fortunately, her lover and best friend did not notice Jane. She made her way into the bedroom to find Tara sitting next to Kael on his bed. She sat on Tara's other side and asked her best friend,

"So? You still curious about how it's like to kiss another woman?"

Tara turned red again. It did not help she was wearing sexy lingerie. She was going to die of embarrassment. Shayano gently held her head and moved in for a kiss. She stopped before their lips touched and said,

"For Kael, for me...for you."

Tara took a deep breath and could feel Kael take hold of her hand. He could feel how sweaty her palm was.

"You don't have to do anything Tara."

"I'm ready for a kiss, but I'm not gonna move any further. It's all on you now. You complete it." Shayano added.

Tara squeezed Kael's hand and closed her eyes. She moved forward and felt Shayano's lips touch her own. Her very first kiss with another woman. The feeling on her lips had a much gentler feel to it. It was not the same kiss she had with Kael. This was a lot more mild and frail in some sense. Her pussy moistened. She liked it. Her best friend caressed her face tenderly as she kissed back. Kael could feel his jeans getting tighter. His two lovers kissing each other was a magnificent sight to behold. He whipped out his cock and began to stroke it slowly.

1...45678...16