From Wimp To Pimp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shay! What the hell are you doing?!"

Shayano opened her eyes. She looked at Kael and responded,

"Oh, uh, nothing. Nothing."

"That doesn't look like nothing."

"I was just...looking into her memories."

"Looking into her...memories?"

"Yes. Some devils have this ability. Others sacrifice this ability for another. It all depends. Even for this ability there are variances. I just touch the face of someone to get their memories. A succubus, on the other hand, has more...erotic ways of getting information."

"Look Shay, you really shouldn't—"

"We need her in our band! She's an excellent drummer, she's loyal to you as a friend, and I see another way we can mutually benefit each other. She's finishing up her last year of school and she's fantasized about being on stage with you." Shayano smiled at the other half of the fantasy she withheld from Kael. "Sorry for cutting you short."

Kael looked unsure of what Shayano was doing. He felt it was not right for her to do this to Tara. The last thing he would want is for her to freak out from being touch on the face. He responded,

"Look Shay, don't go controlling Tara's mind. If she wants to join our band then she will. If she doesn't, then we'll respect that decision."

Shayano wanted to control Tara, but if it was Kael's wish to let her decide on her own, then she would stick by it. Her mind was telling her to control Tara, but her heart was telling her to not disobey Kael. If she disobeyed him, then she would not be his 'loyal' girlfriend. It was already bad enough she controlled his mind the last couple of days ago.

"Shay, I want Tara towant to be with us because I care about her. It's sort of like you in a way. I know you have feelings for me and the reason why I'm not doing things with you right away is because I want to get over Jane first. I have the ability to abuse your feelings for me, but I'm not doing that. If I rebound then I know that I'll be hurting you and that's something I don't wanna do to you because I care about you."

Shayano looked away from Kael. She felt her love for him grow exponentially each day. He was such a wise person. She loved that he did not want to hurt her, but she would do anything to have him touch her again. However, she decided to be patient and wait for him. It did not help that they would have bonding moments when they played music or cooked together. They would even talk about their past experiences. He had no idea just how strong her feelings were for him. He thinks she just has a crush on him, but it was much more than that. She would do anything for him, even kill and betray the Dark Lord himself.

"Shay, I know I'll get over Jane. Just having your company keeps me from going insane. You keep me occupied and put me in a much better mood than if I were to be alone."

Kael walked away into his bedroom. He figured to let Tara sleep here. They were on very good terms like that. It was hard for Shayano to know that such a horrible woman had the heart of the man she loves. She trusted in Kael's words. That it would only be a matter of time before she became his 'number one.' She did not mind the notion of Kael having other women on the side as long as she was his number one. For now, it was Jane. As for Tara, she liked her and after dipping into her memories she could see just how much of a good person she was. It was easy to see she would not hurt him like how Jane did. She looked to Tara with a smile as she snored on the couch.

"You can be his number two."

Chapter VI: Just Making Sure

Tara woke up to the smell of bacon. She could hear Kael in the kitchen. She sat up and stretched. It was almost seven. She listened more closely to what Kael was saying. It sounded like he was instructing Shayano on how to cook bacon. She got up to let the two know she had to get ready for school. As she peaked into the kitchen, she saw Shayano with wings, horns, and a pointed tail.

"That's great! You're a natural at this."

"Well, it's only because I got such a good teacher for—"

Kael saw Shayano stare in the direction of the living room. He turned to see Tara staring at Shayano's horns, wings, and tail. Shayano quickly waved her hand and said,

"You will forget that I am a devil."

"I will forget that you are a devil."

Shayano quickly hid her devilish features and Tara spoke to them as if she had seen nothing.

"Hey guys, I gotta get going. I have to get ready for school."

"Oh okay, here, have some bacon and eggs we made. We also made some toast. We made extra just for you."

"Really? Thanks."

The three ate together on the dining table. The bacon and eggs were delicious. Tara complimented Shayano's cooking. She appreciated Tara's positive feedback. The two women had a nice conversation with each other with Kael joining in every now and then. It was mainly between the two. Kael was the one who got Tara to come over, yet it was Shayano who was making her stay. Shayano figured if she could not control Tara, then she would make her want to join on her own free will by being good company to her. She knew she would enjoy having Kael to talk to, but if both she and Kael were to have a good friendship with Tara then she would most definitely join them.

"That was so good. Thanks so much Shay."

"You're very welcome."

Tara eventually left to get ready. Kael and Shayano got ready to go studio hunting. Tara drove away to school and the two went out. As expected, it was not long until Shayano got Kael a professional studio through her mind control. The two celebrated by getting some dessert. Kael thought about getting ice cream, but decided to get cake instead since there was a bakery across the street. The two walked in to be greeted by a very kind helpful old woman.

"What kind of cake did you want?"

"I don't know. I haven't had cake in a while. Not since the medieval times."

The clerk looked confused by Shayano's statement. Kael quickly turned to her and tried to explain,

"Oh uh, she's doing a play. She's...an actress for theater." He turned back to Shayano and decided to act like her boyfriend to throw the clerk off of any suspicion. "Oh honey, you're so funny. Um, excuse us miss."

The two walked towards the door away from the clerk. Kael whispered,

"Hey, you can't go off saying stuff like that, remember?"

"I'm sorry, I forgot, but I can always wipe her memory."

"I know, but I can see it takes a toll on you after a while. I can tell that you get drained every time you do that. I notice that you get tired from doing it too much. Don't go off killing yourself."

Shayano smiled at Kael's concern. She gave him a hug of appreciation. He hugged back and told her "You're welcome." The two looked to the cakes to come to a decision. Kael wanted Shayano to pick what she wanted since she was the one who got him the studio. She wanted to try everything until she saw a title that caught her eye. It was a dark brown cake that had a label reading 'Devil's Food.'

"I want that one!"

"Alright." Kael purchased two slices and sat down with Shayano. She took one bite and paused. "Shay? Are you alright?"

"This is...the best thing I've ever had!"

Kael smiled at how cute Shayano was. How she reacted to the taste of the cake was extremely adorable. Although he could not see it, the way he was looking at her was gradually starting to change. The clerk could see the way he was looking at her and commented,

"You are both such a cute couple. You remind me of when my husband and I were both young."

"Oh no, we're..." Kael just remembered calling Shayano 'honey' in front of the clerk. He did not want to say anything that would contradict what he said previously. "...we're, we're not married or anything, just...going out."

"Ah, well, you two make a nice couple."

Shayano began to blush at the clerk's comment. The two looked at each other and smiled shyly. The clerked laughed at their coyness. The two returned to finishing their slices. Shayano finished hers before Kael was even halfway done with his. He gave the rest to her saying,

"Here, I know you like this, go ahead."

"Oh no I can't."

"I insist."

Shayano was unsure, but she eventually took it and gobbled it all down. As they got up to leave, Kael got a hug from Shayano as she thanked him cheerfully. The cake put her in a very happy mood. Kael, being the nice guy he was, decided to buy a whole cake for the house. He figured since they were already here, then it would be convenient to get a whole cake now rather than come back for slices. He ordered a whole cake and pulled out his wallet again to pay.

"You're lucky. I'm almost done baking another one."

"Wow, just our luck."

"Just for you two, I'll sell the cake at half the price."

"Really? Thanks."

"You're welcome."

As soon as the cake finished cooling off and the clerk added the finishing touches, Kael and Shayano were out the door and in the car. The two drove away with Shayano already munching at the cake while on the road. However, she stopped the moment she saw something in the rear view mirror. It was another devil wondering the area. They were searching for her. This alerted her immediately to take action.

The moment they both got home, Kael decided to take a nap. Shayano told him she would keep quiet and not disturb him. He appreciated that. While he napped, she took the time to set up a shield to hide herself away from other devils. She could not afford to be found. How else could she continue to be Kael's 'loyal' girlfriend? Once she finished, she decided her next task would be to pay Tara a visit. She wanted to know if she would be well suited for the position of Kael's number twophysically...

Tara just got back from school. She had no further classes for the day. She put her keys on the table and lied down on the couch, beat from the day. Once her head was on the pillow she looked up to be greeted by Shayano's face.

"Ah! Shay! What are you doing in my living room?!"

Shayano waved her hand and said,

"Be calm. Strip for me and show me your body."

Tara was now in a trance. She was quiet and stared forward into nothing. She obediently followed Shayano's command and stripped her clothes off. Shayano observed Tara's physique once she was completely naked. She knew what Kael liked due to his memories. Tara's breasts were almost as big as hers. The sexy curves at her waist were very appealing for a human. The small patch of pubic hair above her pussy was cute and very distinguishing.

"Turn around now." Tara did as she was told. Shayano inspected her ass to see it was slightly above average. "Alright, now bend over."

Again, Tara followed orders. Her ass became much more evident once she bent over. Shayano reached out and grabbed both of her butt cheeks. She was impressed to find how soft they were. The beauty of Tara's pale buns were starting to make Shayano wet. What added to this was the sight of her delicious pink pussy. Her excitement intensified the moment she began to spread those sexy butt cheeks. This exposed her very enticing little brown-pink anus. She forced Tara's cheeks open even wider and she could see her little asshole stretch sideways. She licked her lips while thinking,

'Mmm, Kael will like this.'

Tara's beautiful pussy and asshole were a wonderful sight. Shayano moved her face in and inhaled her scent. There was faint odor of sweat with the natural feminine scent of her pussy and ass. No longer able to restrain herself, Shayano gave Tara's pussy a lick. It had a delicious taste to go with its smell. She was doing this to make sure there was nothing about Tara that would turn Kael off. She was also curious how her pussy might taste. Tara moaned softly from the probing action of Shayano's tongue.

'Damn it, I can't get enough of her scent and taste.'

Shayano moved her tongue into Tara's pussy and massaged her inner walls. She could taste her juices and quickly withdrew her tongue to take some into her mouth. She was doing her best to lick up whatever was inside Tara's sweet pussy. After a couple more licks, she moved her tongue up and licked at her asshole. There was a minor taste of sweat, but mainly a deliciousunique taste of her back door. She rubbed her tongue around Tara's tight hole. The gentle rimjob was making Tara coo softly. Shayano moved from gentle licks to penetrating pleasure. She forced her tongue forward and it entered Tara's asshole. She did her best to lick around inside, but this hole gave far more opposition. Nonetheless, she still enjoyed the tastes and smells she was experiencing.

Once Shayano pulled her tongue out of Tara's ass, she commanded her to lie on her side with one leg up. Tara got into position and Shayano had her clothes dissipate into flames. She kneeled in front of Tara and put her pussy next to hers. She began to scissor with Tara gently to get things started. Both their clitorises were being stimulated and both were moaning from the pleasure. The mutual stimulation they were both experiencing could really pass for a bonding moment if not for Shayano's need to wipe Tara's memory after this. She was feeling very naughty about what she was doing, so she moaned,

"Oh fuck yeah Tara! Fucking kiss my pussy with yours!"

Shayano sped up her movement and the stimulation intensified. Both girls were getting hot and sweaty. Shayano was getting off to the wet feeling of both their sweat and vaginal leakage. Their pussies had both their juices all over each other. Adding to this was the strong scent of their arousal mixing together. As orgasm approached both of them, Shayano clung to Tara's leg tightly. Both girls ceased movement and let their climaxes take over. They screamed in unison and were both lying on the floor when they finished.

After a couple of minutes of recovery, Shayano got back up with Tara to get dressed. She waved her hand and commanded Tara to put her clothes back on. Flames appeared on Shayano and her clothes were back on her. Before going back to Kael's house she said to Tara,

"You will forget that I was here."

"I will forget that you were here."

"And the idea of sharing Kael is appealing to you."

"And the idea of sharing Kael is appealing to me."

Shayano smiled at Tara and left. The moment Tara was alone in her home again she regained control of her body. She felt very strange. Her body was relaxed like it had an intense workout not too long ago. She also felt very relaxed mentally like how she felt when she would touch herself. As she took a few steps out of the area where she was standing she realized just how sweaty she was. It was like she black out a few minutes ago. She felt very filthy and decided to take a hot shower. Her pussy felt sweaty and so did her asshole.

Meanwhile, Kael had just woken up next door. He got up and found Shayano cooking him a late lunch. She was making some steak and vegetables. It was amazing how she picked up cooking quickly. He smiled at her and commented,

"You really have a knack for cooking. I think I might just ask you to cook for me every day."

"Really?!"

"Yeah, you're a natural."

"Can I really cook for youevery day?"

"Oh, uh...well, you don't have to. I was just saying tha—"

"I'll cook for you every day!"

Kael tried to tell Shayano he was just kidding around, but she kept insisting she would cook. After some minor argument, he agreed to let her be the cook of the house. She reasoned that since he was letting her stay with him, then she would have to do something to pay him back. Since he did not consider sex as an offer this was the only other option she could come up with. Her cooking was improving at an exponential rate, giving Kael more reason to agree. Shayano happily exclaimed,

"Alright then, it's settled! From now on I'll be your cook!"

Chapter VII: Progress

It had been three weeks since Kael had gotten the studio to record his music. He and Shayano continued to bond. They became very close and Tara was not too far behind. Both girls were not only closer to Kael, but to each other as well. They were practically best friends. However, neither talked to the other about their feelings for Kael. The three had just finished their first album which had songs with much promise. The three had worked hard and knew it would pay off.

Currently, Kael and Shayano were at home after submitting their album. They were tired from the day, but that did not stop them from celebrating. Tara had two exams to study up for. They were both on the same day so she decided to study a week in advance instead of procrastinate the way she usually does. Unlike the usual booze party one would imagine, Kael and Shayano's party was composed of soda and devil's food cake. She happily gobbled down the cake and drank it with Coca Cola. Kael sat with her eating his cake slowly. He was too busy admiring her beauty. He was feeling very nervous. Perhaps today would be the day.

'Come on Kael. You can do this. She's been living under the same roof as you. Why are you so nervous? Shay, I think I'm ready to be more than friends now. How hard is it to say that?'

Although Kael gave himself constant positivity, he could not bring himself to share his feelings. Throughout the whole time, Kael remained awkwardly silent with Shayano. He failed to let her know, reasoning with 'She's eating, let her enjoy herself.' When they finished eating, Kael walked Shayano to her room instead of letting her go alone. She found it odd, but did not mind. Any time with him was wonderful for her. Opening the door, she turned around to wish him a goodnight, but he did not show any signs of leaving.

"Shay?"

"Yes?" She answered shyly.

"I...I think I'm ready."

"What did you say?"

"I want you to be my girlfriend."

Shayano's eyes began to water and Kael took a step closer to her. Her heart pounded violently as he held her hands in his. Both moved their faces closer to each other. Their lips moved in and they both froze. There was nothing she wanted more than to feel his lips again. However, his hesitance made her want to hesitate. She did not want to do anything that may be too rash. If she were to do anything that would offend or repulse him, then she would never forgive herself. The two looked each other in the eyes, unsure if they should be the one to make the first move. Kael, tired of being overly cautious, decided to move forward and his lips touched Shayano's. He grabbed her body and she quickly grabbed his head.

The two kissed with their eyes closed. As they kissed, Shayano's mind reading ability allowed her to see she was thought about more than Jane. That Jane was almost completely out of his thoughts. She saw Tara in his thoughts too, but not to the same degree as her. It was his feelings for her that repressed any possible feelings for Tara to grow. He was a monogamous man that was loyal to the woman he loved, but Shayano had different plans to make him something much more. However, for now she was beyond content with the touch of his lips. She began to stick her tongue in his mouth and he opened up. As she probed his mouth, she could feel his tongue enter hers. His tongue made its way down her throat and it was reminding her of when she took his cock in her mouth. He broke away, unsure if they were going too far.

"Kael please, please make love to me! I've waited so long for you to love me again!"

"I, I don't know. It feels like it's too soon."

Shayano could see Kael was afraid. It took him everything to confess his feelings. The source of his fear was due to Jane. She had hurt him badly and it was not the first time she did that to him. Through his memories, it was easy to figure out why he was so fearful. She used his memories to exclaim what she would and would not do. Whatever Jane did that was not to Kael's liking she promised not to do. She got to her knees and held his hands in a begging position.