All Comments on 'Fufilling Fantasies Ch. 03'

by NickiJean28

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
J. D. CrownJ. D. Crownalmost 20 years ago
Take your time

You have the talent and vocabulary to be an excellent writer. You have submitted 3 stories in as many months with the first two fairly close together. Arguably, I believe that many of us who enjoy reading pornography are willing to wait for you to write in your style for as many days or weeks as it takes. I cannot disclose to you who I am but I am willing to help you in all aspects of writing if you so desire. You may contact me at judge_40@insightbb.com if you feel the need. I'm just offering my services as a fellow writer although I stopped writing Porn some time ago. It became too tedious for me to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Somewhat UN-fulfilling

Although the idea of a man fucking his own daughter is at the very top of my fantasies, this story was not quite at par with what I expect from an incest porn story. I still want to thank you for the attempt, but nice try. Work a little harder to write more about what is going through their minds during the sex, especially the younger person's.

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
it was very

sexy but way too short. no tease, little development

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous