All Comments on 'Fufilling Fantasies Ch. 03'

by NickiJean28

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
it was very

sexy but way too short. no tease, little development

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Somewhat UN-fulfilling

Although the idea of a man fucking his own daughter is at the very top of my fantasies, this story was not quite at par with what I expect from an incest porn story. I still want to thank you for the attempt, but nice try. Work a little harder to write more about what is going through their minds during the sex, especially the younger person's.

J. D. CrownJ. D. Crownalmost 20 years ago
Take your time

You have the talent and vocabulary to be an excellent writer. You have submitted 3 stories in as many months with the first two fairly close together. Arguably, I believe that many of us who enjoy reading pornography are willing to wait for you to write in your style for as many days or weeks as it takes. I cannot disclose to you who I am but I am willing to help you in all aspects of writing if you so desire. You may contact me at judge_40@insightbb.com if you feel the need. I'm just offering my services as a fellow writer although I stopped writing Porn some time ago. It became too tedious for me to continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous