Futanari Breeding Agency

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,039 Followers

"Good. I would like to set another appointment with you next week. I need to talk with other people here in the office, and we will make sure we have a list of people that you can choose from next week. We will only show your profile to selected people to make sure the children you give them will live the best life possible," Evelyn said, trying to hide her jealousy.

"Are you okay?" Alina asked.

"I-," Evelyn said, stopping as if she realized all she had done and said today. "I just didn't expect to find someone like you today. You better leave, and I need to go home and see my husband. I promise you that we are normally a very professional agency."

"It was a pleasure meeting you, Evelyn. Are you going to call me about our next appointment?" Alina asked.

"Yes, sorry. We will call you tomorrow morning. Or you are in school? I will call you tomorrow afternoon. You better leave now, or I will be forced to bring you home to meet my husband," Evelyn said, sounding like she hoped Alina would take the bait.

Alina thought for a moment that she should go home with Evelyn, but remembered she already had promised to go home to Mrs. Swan. Something still told her that Evelyn would spend the evening thinking about her anyway. She came back to the feeling of being both hunter and prey. At first, she had been the sheep, and Evelyn the wolf, but when she had pressured, Evelyn had surrendered to her. It reminded her of the story about the pied piper of Hamelin. He had used his flute, and she had her own now. Only hers seemed to work best in luring older women.

******************************************

It had been a week since she was at the office last time, and she was eager to come back. She expected to see Evelyn, but instead it was another woman who greeted her.

"Miss Alina Huba, we are glad to have you back," the new woman greeted her.

"Thank you, where is Evelyn?" Alina asked.

"Oh, she is here too," the woman answered.

They walked into the office, and indeed Evelyn was standing there next to the desk. The new woman walked around and sat down in the desk chair, and Alina sat down in the seat for visitors.

"I am Beatrice Whittington and I am the CEO of this company. Evelyn thought it was best that I attend this meeting too. I assure you that her behavior during your last visit is far from the norm of this company, I hope you won't hold it against us," she said.

Alina didn't think it was that bad. Sure, she hadn't expected the things that took place would happen. She looked on Evelyn who was looking away, face red.

"Either way, we are very happy to work with you, and we have a number of couples that are highly interested in working with you," Beatrice said.

"I am still interested," Alina said.

She had hoped she would be able to do more things with Evelyn today, but now that was clearly out of the question. She looked Beatrice over. She was a beautiful Afro-American woman, maybe a few years older than Evelyn. She had placed Evelyn around 40, so Beatrice should be at least 45. IF she was in charge of the agency, clearly, she must have interest in girls with cocks too, but probably not as much as Evelyn.

"As Evelyn told you last time, we have surveyed the higher echelon of our clientele, and all of them were very interested in what you have to offer. We have handpicked a few couples that we want you to have a look at before you make a decision on who to work with first," Beatrice said, pushing dossiers over the desk towards Alina.

Alina sorted them on the desk. Five to pick from, and she picked up the first one. It had a bundle of information that she didn't really feel like reading about. Jobs and income, house information, interests of both wife and husband. She moved a paper over and got to the juicy part, the pictures. The woman was beautiful, but the man looked like a douche. She quickly put the file down and moved on to the next one.

"Do you see any couple that you would like to work with?" Beatrice asked.

Alina was just done looking over the last file.

"All of these are looking to get pregnant by intercourse?" she asked, remembering that Evelyn had corrected her when she used the term sex last week.

"Yes, and their first choice to accomplish that is with you, but I think it is best if you just pick one for now," Beatrice said.

"All of the women are beautiful," Alina said, "and I imagine they would all be good mothers," she added, trying to cover up her shallowness.

She did have some favorites, but it was hard to pick just one. The youngest was only 23, and newly married. She would certainly be a good choice, and she felt she would have more in common with her than any of the others. The only non-white was a 31-year-old Asian woman. She certainly wanted to try being with an Asian woman at some point. She wanted to be with women of all different races at some point.

She picked up one of the files again and looked at the photos. 43 years old, with a daughter that was 23 years old. Her husband was 57. She wanted another child, but her husband couldn't get it done anymore. She had been reading up a bit of some of the interests she had picked up over the last months, and this looked like the perfect women to try it all on. Her old husband would be easy to target, and something about her look, made Alina think she would have her eat out of her hand in no time. Everything about it looked easy, and she felt that this was the best place to start.

"I want to help all of them, but I think I am going with the Borehams," Alina said, offering the files to Beatrice.

"A good choice. I know them personally. They have been thinking about doing this for years, and after what Evelyn told me, I recommended them to try this with you. I can guarantee you that you will all be extremely happy with this arrangement," Beatrice said.

Alina was certain of it too. She could feel that tingle in her body that only thinking about wonderful sex could bring.

"We will set it up immediately. First meeting is usually to get to know each other better. You will still get payed even if you decide to meet in public. After that it will up to you to get the job done. Remember that for some couples this is something very private, and they will want it to be done in a professional manner. You need to be a good representative of our agency, and the Futanari population as a whole," Beatrice said, sounding stern.

Alina looked over at Evelyn, seeing her face blush when Beatrice talked about professional manner.

"I will not let you down," Alina said.

"We will give your contact information to Mr. and Mrs. Boreham, so you can work out how and where you will meet. Best is if you report to us before and after each meeting, so we can keep track of progress and payment. You can handle that, right Evelyn?" Beatrice said, sounding stern again as she spoke to Evelyn.

Evelyn nodded, and Alina followed Beatrice out of the office. She had decided in there that she would become the most sought after Futanari in the agency. She still had another month of school, and the whole summer, to get money for her college experience, and she wanted to knock up as many women as she possibly could before that.

"Mrs. Whittington, you shouldn't be so hard on Evelyn. When I have gotten your friend pregnant too, she will tell you the same thing, and don't worry, I will let you see it then too, if you ask nicely," Alina said, confidently.

She saw Beatrice stop, but Alina kept walking. Maybe Beatrice didn't believe the hype yet, but she would make sure that Mrs. Boreham would convince her. She would even knock her up for free.

**************************************************

When she had looked the profiles over she hadn't taken the location of the clients into consideration. Lucky enough a bus stop wasn't too far away. She had been there a bit earlier than the planned time, but the wait only helped her calm her nerves. It had been a difficult day at school and not even the blowjob that Mrs. Swan had given her during lunch, had helped take the edge of.

It was certainly the fancy side of town. All the houses looked perfect, not like the neighborhood she lived in with her parents. She walked on the curve up to number 62, where the Borehams lived. She hesitated for a moment, but lucky enough they had their name on the post box, so she could be certain she was at the right place.

As she walked up the drive way she saw Mr. Boreham peek out the window, getting all excited about her being there. It would be so easy to humiliate him. She had been bullied her entire life, and she felt she was finally going to get a little bit of payback. Not that she wanted to hurt him, but all the men in the stories she had read actually got turned on by their own humiliation, so it was actually her helping him.

She didn't even need to knock on the door before they opened.

"Welcome Alina. We are so happy to have you here," Mr. Boreham said.

"We have been so excited all day to meet you," Mrs. Boreham added.

"I am glad to be here," Alina said, trying to hide her nervousness. "Violeta and Henry, is it?"

"I actually go by Rosalina, it is a Swedish thing where we put our middle name first. Very confusing, I know, but you can call me Rose," Mrs. Boreham explained.

She felt their eyes on her as she took of her shoes and jacket. It made her feel like the hunted again, but she knew her flute would be able to turn things back to her favor in the end.

Dinner went smoothly, and Alina did her best to keep up with the questions. She wasn't used to be the center of attention, unless she was being bullied, but they were both so sweet, which made things easier. There were many things she wanted to ask Rose, but even if she had practiced it was hard to do it in front of Henry. When he left to start the dishes, she saw her chance.

"I was told you have been thinking of using the agency for some time, what made you pick me?" Alina asked, leaning over the table to get closer to Rose.

"I-," Rose started, taking a look towards the kitchen.

Alina was unsure if it was because she wanted support, or to make sure Henry didn't hear them.

"I heard you moved here from Europe too. I know that isn't easy, and it got me intrigued," Rose answered, honestly.

"Nothing else?" Alina asked.

Rose looked towards the kitchen again, and this time she leaned over the table too.

"A few more things," Rose admitted, face turning slightly red. "You are so young and beautiful, I heard you have the most impressive penis, and that you produce more cum than anyone else. Also," again she looked towards the kitchen, making sure Henry wasn't on his way back, "Bea told me you got her coworker under some sort of spell. She just couldn't stop talking about you. What kind of young girl could have such power? Making an experienced lady behave like a little girl falling in love for the first time."

Alina felt the excitement in the room. Her heart was beating faster, and her cock was growing uncontrollably under the table. This woman was amazing, and she wanted her more than anything she had ever wanted. She had to swallow hard before she could answer.

"Is that what you want? Be under my spell? Falling in love with me and my big cock? Because if you do, I will take advantage of it. I will make you do whatever I want you to do," Alina said, trying to sound confident, even if her voice struggled to get the words out because of the sexual tension.

The game had begun, and she knew she was winning. Rose was a modest older lady, but she could see it in her eyes, from how her body heaved from breathing heavy. She was just as turned on as her.

"I do. I want you to make me worship you," Rose said, her desire pronounced in every syllable.

Alina reached her hand across the table, and Rose quickly took it.

"Take me to your bedroom, I can't wait another second," Alina confessed.

Rose stood up, almost pulling Alina up from her chair. She took a few steps to the kitchen, and then hesitated, looking towards the living room instead. Alina understood, as if they have formed a psychic connection. The kitchen was the normal way, but Henry was in there, so Rose thought about going the long way around. When Rose started to move the longer way, Alina stopped her by gently pulling her hand, and then treaded towards the kitchen.

She felt the hesitation in Rose, but this was about building her control. Making Rose follow her every lead, and show Henry that she was in charge of his wife tonight. When they saw Henry, Alina stopped.

"We expect you to clean everything up, while I get started on getting your wife pregnant," Alina ordered.

She saw Henry try to protest, but Alina just pushed forward, pulling Rose with her through the kitchen.

"This isn't how we decided to do things," she heard Henry protest. "Rose?" he added.

"Which way," Alina asked Rose.

"Upstairs," she answered, flustered.

Alina continued up the stairs, Rose willingly following her. The game had not only begun, but she had won. Rose was under her spell, breaking her word to her husband on how the night would go, and her husband was too weak to do anything about it.

In the bedroom she pulled Rose close, letting their lips meet. She felt Rose tense up for a second, but then she answered the kiss, and Alina had to make it go on for a few seconds longer than she had planned, before she broke it and twirled Rose towards the bed, making the older woman sit down on it.

"Your lips are amazing, Rose, and as soon as I get you naked, I want to know how they feel kissing my cock," Alina said, sensually.

She could see the erotic tremble in Rose, as she leaned over her, pushing her down on the bed, as they kissed once again, at the same time as Alina started to work on Rose's clothes. She was wearing a business jacket, with a very open cleavage, and even with the blouse underneath, Alina could see the big breasts poking out in an enticing way.

As she undid the only button, the breasts jutted out even more, forcing the jacket to open up, and fall to the side. She lifted Rose's upper body up from the bed, making her breasts press against her own, and with an agility she hadn't believed an older woman to have, they got the jacket off by pushing it down the arms, and then they crashed down on top of it on the bed. This time she felt Rose pull her down, and they embraced in a kiss again.

Through the kiss, Alina tried to work on the several bottoms of the blouse, and she also felt Rose start to move her own hands to get her top off. She loved the feeling of her hands on her skin, and she tried to show in the kiss how excited it made her. Before she could get all the bottoms opened, she felt Rose getting close to pulling her top all the way off, and they had to break the kiss for a second as her top got pulled off, exposing her bra clad upper body.

It gave her time to look down on Rose's chest. It was the sexiest bra she had ever seen, showing of two beautiful breasts, hidden by white fabric, so beautiful, they made her cock jump in excitement.

"Did you wear this just for me?" Alina asked, gently touching the outline of the bra.

Rose just nodded, shyly.

"I love it, even if I can't wait to get it off," Alina said, smiling.

She leaned down to give Rose a quick kiss, that turned into three quick kisses because her lips felt so good, and then she stood up, helping Rose sit up on the bed. It made Rose come at eye level with her crotch, and she could see the older woman being transfixed with her cock, straining the fabric of her pants, while she started to pull Rose's blouse off, and unclasping the sexy bra, exposing the wonderful big breasts.

"Do all Swedish women have breasts like this?" Alina said, leaning down to put her face between the exposed globes.

"Does all Slovakian girls have massive cocks?" Rose countered, moving her foot up brushing Alina's hardness.

"No," Alina answered, remembering it had been as difficult being a young girl with a cock in Slovakia, as in the US. "You just have to settle with mine, and you can tell just how much it wants you, right?" She added, knowing that Rose must have noticed how hard it is.

She felt how Rose moved up one hand to trace her cock through the fabric, while the other started to pull at the bottoms of her jeans. It felt so good, but she wasn't ready for that yet, and instead she pushed Rose down on the bed again.

"I said I wanted you naked first, and then you are going to show me how much you love my cock," Alina said, confidently.

Rose giggled, making her chest heave, sending erotic shivers through Alina. She wanted her so much, and it was hard to take it this slow, but she knew it would make it feel even better when they got to the good part.

Instead she leaned down to give Rose a kiss on her sexy stomach, getting the last bottom of the blouse undone, and then started to look at how to get her skirt off. She found the zipper on the backside of the right hip, and she moved her slightly to the side, to be able to pull it down. She saw how Rose adjusted on the bed, putting her feet up on the edge of the bed, pressing her upper body down, as she lifted her hips high up.

Alina grabbed the skirt, pulling it down Rose's legs, watching her shift again, laying down on the bed, and with her legs high in the air. She pulled the skirt off, admiring her legs, dancing in the air.

"Your legs are amazing," Alina said, half stunned.

"Yes," Alina answered, taking a hold of one leg, giving the calf a kiss. "I can't wait to feel them around me," she confessed.

"Like this," Rose said, limberly moving them around Alina, pulling her close.

Alina half fell over Rose, and she felt their crotches being pressed against each other. She looked down to see a sexy pair of white underwear, matching the bra, being pressed against her hidden erection. She looked back into Rose's eyes, and the passionate twinkle made her wince. She pressed her lips against Rose's just in order to regain her composure, but the sweetness of her lips only made it worse. Her cock twitched against Rose's crotch, and she was glad she had jeans on, as the power of her growth would have ruined any other fabric.

The kiss only lasted for a few seconds, before she felt Rose unclasp her bra, and still kissing, she moved it of Alina's body. Again, they came into a close embrace, and now their naked chests pressed together, making Alina moan into the kiss. How could anyone's breasts feel this good? Part of her wondered if every part of Rose's felt amazing. She was certainly going to find out.

Part of her wanted to feel Rose's legs, chest and lips forever, but Alina still broke the kiss, helped Rose sit up, and quickly removed her blouse and bra fully, and then had to give each nipple a light kiss. She could sense how Rose wanted to have a go at her cock again, but again she stopped her.

"I said you need to be fully naked before you can touch it," Alina said, looking at Rose.

For a moment Rose looked guilty for her eagerness, but she then quickly grabbed her panties, lifted her hips up, and with effortless agility, pulled them off, and almost in contempt, throwed them on Alina's crotch, making them stay on the bulge for a second or two, before they dropped off.

"You need it that badly?" Alina asked, guilty for the tease.

"Yes," Rose confessed. "I need to see it, feel it, touch it and kiss it. I want to see if it is as special as I have been promised," she added, lustfully.

Alina expected a careful advancement towards her crotch by Rose, but instead she surprised Alina by grabbing her, pulling her down on the bed. Before Alina could react, her jeans had been wrestled open, and as Rose stood, she quickly pulled the pants off Alina. She heard the older woman moan, and see her sink down on her knees, as her breasts bounced.

Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,039 Followers