Futanari Breeding Agency

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,045 Followers

"That is impossible, because that is clearly me," Rose argued back, giving Alina a quick kiss, pushing the bottle of lube into her hand, and then getting up on the bed.

Alina looked as Rose crawled up on the bed. Her ass was amazing. It was full, but it was clear that Rose put some effort into making sure her booty looked good. Alina got up on her knees on the bed, behind Rose, and reached one hand to rub one of the globes. The skin felt so smooth, and it felt like it gave the perfect resistance to her touch. She pushed it slightly to the side, and the little rosebud became half exposed. Her initial thought that it would be impossible to fit anything in there, but she was going to make sure it surrendered to her cock, just as Rose had.

Part of her just wanted to put her cock in Rose's ass, and destroy it, but she knew that preparation would be beneficial in the long run. She opened the bottle of lube, and poured a little of it on the inviting opening. Some of it settled in the crevasse, but most of it tried to escape, and Alina quickly tried to catch it in her hand, bringing it back up to the ass. With a finger, she started to circle the entrance. It felt very soft, but at the same time, when she tried to push her finger against the opening, it refused to give even an inch.

"It is hard to imagine my cock will be able to fit in here," Alina said.

"You will need to prepare me with your fingers, and a lot of lube," Rose said, sounding both nervous and excited.

Encouraged by Rose, Alina started to move her fingers in circles, pushing slightly, and it felt like the small opening was slowly giving way. Suddenly her finger sank in, a little more than the tip, and she felt the muscular ring close around her finger. It felt so tight. Almost as if a wrong move would cause her finger to break. How the hell could her cock fit, if it was this tight for her small finger?

She started to slowly move her finger, feeling that more lube was needed, and she tried to use her finger to make Rose's anal opening be a little bit open by pressing downwards. It didn't seem to work at first, but with a bit of stretching and practice, she thought she sensed a small opening, and she started to slowly pour lube in there, moving her finger slightly to help it along every other second.

"How does it feel?" Alina asked, not wanting to accidently hurt Rose.

"It feels good. You have lovely hands and fingers," Rose said, smiling.

It felt like the opening was easier to work with now. It was still tight, but it was more formable. Like it had lost some of its ability to resist against being stretched. Confidently Alina added another finger, adding more lube as it slowly joined the first finger inside of Rose. It was so erotic to work with a beautiful woman's beautiful asshole. She wanted her cock in there so badly now, but she knew it might need a bit more work first.

She moved her fingers, pressing down and moving them all around in circles, slowly, letting the lube do most of the work, as her fingers helped Rose stretch and relax her muscles. It looked like it took her fingers easily now, but they were nothing compared to her mighty cock. Still she felt it was hard to hold out any longer.

"Part of me think I could work on you like this for hours, but I can feel my cock calling for your ass. It needs it," Alina confessed.

"Do it," Rose commanded. "Lube both me and you even more, and then take my 43-year-old virginity," she added.

Alina quickly pulled her fingers out, wiping them off on a towel they had brought from the shower, and then quickly got in position behind Rose. She added more lube to Rose's bottom, not caring if it ran down her legs, and then made a thick line on her cock, laying the bottle down, and stroked the lube all over her cock.

With one hand on each cheek, she pulled them apart, revealing the glistening opening. Without using her hands, she guided her hard cock into position, and then she bent her way inside. It felt weird, like the opening wanted to resist her, but with the help of the lube, she suddenly felt herself slip past any resistance, and she was sucked inside, until it closed around her slippery cockhead. She heard Rose wince, and she held still, wanting both of them to be able to get used to this new feeling.

After a few seconds, she wanted to continue conquering Rose. She adjusted the grip of her wonderful hips, and then started to wiggle back and forth, feeling Rose's grip around her cock being too tight at first, but eventually she felt her cock start to move slightly back and forth, the lube helping her to be free of Rose's anal grip, and instead slowly, slowly push her way deeper into the unexplored abyss.

"I can't believe I am inside," Alina said, tenderly moving her hips.

"Is that all of it?" Rose asked, hopeful.

Alina looked down. All of it?

"You have about 1/3rd inside of you," Alina answered.

"Seriously?" Rose asked.

"Yes, are you okay?" Alina asked.

"Fuck, I think this is where I will die," Rose said, struggling to find air.

"Should we stop? I don't want to hurt you," Alina said.

"I will keep to my word, even if it kills me," Rose said. "More lube and keep going slow."

Alina reached down to get the bottle of lube, making her cock move, and Rose cry out. She put more lube on her exposed cock, and around the opening, and then continued to push forward. Alina admired Rose's courage. She could hear in her every breath, that she was struggling, but still unyielding in her wish to let Alina take her ass. It felt good, but Alina knew it would be even better for her when she was all the way inside. She took a moment to look down at where they were connected. It looked unnatural that someone's asshole was stretched enough to hold her cock.

With the help of the added lube, she could again start to move deeper into Rose's well shaped ass. Inch by inch she worked the virgin hole into submission. Even with Rose's whimpering, she didn't stop, and she felt like she had won, when she felt Rose's butt press against her hips.

"Now you are truly mine," Alina stated.

"Is it done?" Rose asked.

"You have taken all of my cock," Alina said.

"I never knew it would be this good," Rose said.

"Now I am going to fuck your ass. If you want to stop now, you better tell me, because once I get going, I am going to pound you good and hard," Alina explained.

Rose whimpered, but made no other sound of protest. Alina took it as her accepting her fate. She added more lube around her cock, and started to move again. This time she was more determined, and soon she was moving with longer strokes, being more forceful, even if still moving slowly. She wanted to build up with long smooth strokes. Being able to feel every muscle in Rose's ass work on her cock.

Alina looked down, seeing her cock travel back and forth, moving freely. It was amazing to see it being almost fully revealed, and then quickly hide again. Rose's ass swayed with small movements. Pushing back, following with the flow of Alina's cock, as it pulled backwards, and then falling slightly forward, as if it was trying to escape the full force of the entry. It was beautiful, but she wanted more control. Wanted to push Rose even further.

She lay a hand on Rose's lower back, and started to slowly guide her away from her previous rhythm, and instead tried to guide her towards the opposite, where she pulled away when the cock was on its way out, and meet each thrust. It seemed like Rose didn't notice what was happening, until Alina managed to steer her perfectly into meeting her thrust, their bodies clashing with a light smack, making Rose whimper. Alina didn't stop. She wanted those whimpers. Wanted Rose to know she was the one in control. Rose seemed to accept her fate, letting Alina decide her rhythm, as their bodies clashed harder and harder into each other.

"I love your ass," Alina moaned. "I love fucking your big ass."

She wanted to make all the women in the world pregnant, but once they got pregnant, she would also fuck them all in the ass. It was just too good to not want it, from every beautiful woman in the world. Would all of them be as easy to turn into her willing slaves? Her big cock seemed to be enough to make all of them kneel.

"Who owns your ass?" Alina asked.

No answer came, so Alina took her free hand, and started to slap the big bouncy ass she was currently fucking hard.

"Who owns your ass?" Alina asked again.

"Y-you," Rose answered.

"Are you going to tell your friends who got you pregnant?" Alina asked, still fucking and slapping Rose's ass.

"Y-yes. I will tell them all we did," Rose answered.

"Even how your ass has been reshaped to hold my cock?" Alina asked.

"I will. I will tell them that you conquered my virgin butt," Rose moaned. "Took my virgin butt and made me cum."

It took Alina a moment to understand what Rose had said, but when she felt the older woman squeeze her tighter and tighter, she understood that she was about to cum. She put all her strength into fucking Rose into orgasm, and she realized she was going to follow close behind her.

"Work your ass, make me cum," Alina demanded. "Make me cum in your big ass, and then I will pull out and continue to cum in your little pussy, making sure it is filled to the brim with my potent seed."

She heard Rose whimper, and then she saw her milf lover tense up, feeling like her cock was about to get squeezed to death. That was all Alina could take, and she started to pump cum deep into Rose's ass.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Rose was screaming loudly. "So much fucking cum in my little butt."

Alina was pumping her cock back and forth, shooting massively big loads of cum every time her cock bottomed out in Rose. When she saw some leak out around her cock, she quickly pulled out, and stuck her cock into Rose's pussy, easily sliding balls deep, and continued to fire her cum missiles.

For a moment she was worried it would last forever. Her balls ached from firing so many jets of cum, and they seemed to never run dry, making it a blessing as the orgasm subsided, and her cock and balls got to rest. She almost fell forward on top of Rose, but with her last energy she directed her fall to the side, ending up on the bed, next to her newest lover.

They were both breathing heavily, trying to find themselves again.

"I'm not sure I can move," Rose said, still standing in the same position on the bed.

"How can I help you?" Alina asked.

"If you can carry me to the shower," Rose answered.

"I am not strong enough for that," Alina confessed, "but I would love to join you in there again."

"We should tell my husband that he needs to clean up in here again," Rose said, smiling.

Alina helped Rose move, slowly, and they started to move towards the shower again, Rose whimpering with every step.

"Is it bad that I want to make all the women in the world pregnant," Alina asked.

Rose seemed to think about it for a second.

"Yes, but I am also starting to feel that maybe you deserve it," Rose answered.

"You know Beatrice from the agency, right? Personally, I mean," Alina asked.

"We are friends, yes," Rose answered.

"I want to get her pregnant too, so you will need to convince her that I am the best in the world, so that she will have no other choice but to try it out herself. Evelyn at the agency is already in my pocked, so I will get her pregnant soon too. You should tell all your friends, so that I can get them pregnant. Even your daughter. You said she just got married, but they don't have kids yet, right?" Alina said.

"Those are some big plans. Beatrice won't be a problem for you. She seems tough, but she already talked a lot to me about your seemingly magical powers. Now I know they are all true, and she will want to see them for herself. My daughter on the other hand, that will be more difficult," Rose said.

"Just imagine how beautiful it will be, mother and daughter both walking around with big bellies holding a futanari girl. Can you imagine anything more amazing?" Alina stated.

"Hmm, that sounds pretty fun," Rose confessed.

"You will tell her tomorrow, and next time we have a session it will be with both of you, for the price of one," Alina said.

"You know, that as a mother I am supposed to protect my child from such things," Rose said, smiling.

"As your reward I will fuck you all night tonight," Alina said.

"Then I guess I have no other choice. Mother and daughter futanari breeding slaves," Rose said, half to herself.

They stopped in the bathroom, ready to get into the shower. Alina knew that she was truly the luckiest woman in the world, and things would just get better from here.

The End

Thank you for reading my story, Please vote and leave a comment if you have anything to say about it.