Futanari Breeding Agency

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,039 Followers

Her underwear struggled to contain her cock, as it pushed outwards, making the underwear lift away from her body. She saw the lust in Rose's eyes, as she ogled her priced possession.

"Show me how much you want it, Rose," Alina said, sensually.

Rose acted fast, grabbing the underwear, pulling them down and off fast. She paused for a second, and then took a hold of the hard cock with both hands. Alina moaned, not only because her hands felt good, but because she could see Rose's lust. Her face flushed, and eyes gleaming. Again, she felt like the pied piper of Hamelin, leading her victim with her flute.

She heard a light noise, and as she looked up Henry was peeking in through the doorway, scared to the disturb them. She looked down on Rose again, who had started to nuzzle the hard cock. Rubbing it all over her face, even hugging it against her cheek.

"Do you love it, Rose? Do you love my cock?" Alina asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes," Rose moaned, her answer slightly muffled as her face was mostly covered by cock.

"More than your husbands little cock?" Alina said, looking at Henry.

"Much more. So much more," Rose answered, honestly.

Alina saw Henry's shame, and decided she didn't need to pay him any more attention for now, as the pecking order had been firmly established.

"Show me, Rose. Kiss my cock. Use those beautiful lips you have to bring it pleasure, tell it what you want my cock to do," Alina said, feeling her cock pulse with excitement.

"I want it to get me pregnant," Rose said between kisses. "I want it to take me. Own me. Make me a slave to its pleasure, as it gives me a beautiful big cocked daughter," Rose confessed, kissing the cock between every word.

"It will," Alina promised, "but first you need to show you are worthy. Suck my cock, Rose," Alina demanded.

Rose quickly did as she was told, taking the gigantic head between her lips, and sucked hard on it. Alina moaned loudly. She had loved kissing her lips, but feeling them on her cock was even better. Their softness being perfect for sucking cock. She laid back on the bed, closing her eyes, focusing only on the pleasure of Rose's mouth. Feeling her tongue circle around the head, and especially as it teased the slit on top. She didn't understand why so called Milfs loved her cock, but she felt blessed that they did.

Her interest picked up again, as she felt Rose start to take more of her cock in her mouth. It made sense that Mrs. Swan could take her in her throat, as she was a massive slut, and Evelyn seemed to love sucking cock so much that she must be an expert at deep throating, but looking down on Rose, she felt that she looked so sweet and innocent, even as she tried to swallow her cock.

She looked on as Rose let the cock press deep into her mouth, her eyes watering up as she struggled for a few seconds, before giving up. It was highly erotic watching her try, but Alina felt it wasn't necessary.

"Are you sure you can do that?" Alina asked.

Rose tried to take it down her throat again, her eyes turning red as the massive head pushed against the back of her mouth. Again, she had to give up.

"I want to do it," Rose said, stubbornly. "I have practiced on a big dildo we have, but it was nothing like this. You are freakishly big, but that makes me want to please your cock even more."

It was hard to argue with that logic, so Alina stayed still, looking on as Rose tried to devour her dick again. For many long seconds it pushed against the back of Rose's mouth, her eyes watery red, and just when Alina thought she would give up, it was as if her throat surrendered to its fate, making the swelled head sink into Rose's throat.

Alina moaned aloud as the tight embrace around her sensitive cock made the pleasure reach new heights. She looked down on Rose, face looking like she was about to pass out, but eyes beaming with happiness. She felt her heart fill with pride. Pride that Rose had been able to do it, and that she had a cock that made women want to go through discomfort, just to please her. It got even better as she watched Rose push forward, trying to take more of her cock in, still far from having all of it in her mouth and throat.

After only a few inches, Rose croaked, and quickly pulled her head away, coughing loudly as she tried to recover, Alina's saliva covered cock dancing in front of her. Alina felt bad, and decided to push towards another direction.

"That was amazing, Rose. I am very proud of you, but ever since I first saw you, I have wanted to know what it would feel like to have my cock between your breasts. Would you be willing to treat my cock to a Swedish boobjob?" Alina asked.

"It would be my pleasure," Rose answered with an unstable voice.

Rose adjusted her position on the floor, getting higher up, standing on her knees. With a firm hold of Alina's wet cock, she wrapped her breasts around the shaft, using her other hand to press them together. Slowly she started to move up and down, Alina again moaning as the big breasts felt so good around her cock. The view was just as good, as Rose started to go faster, making her boobs shake and wiggle. Alina thought her life couldn't get any better than this, but Rose surprised her by starting to lick her cock while she bounced. Kissing the head, or letting her tongue run up and down the shaft as she worked her big breasts over the big, hard cock.

"I am going to try it again," Rose said, amidst her bouncing. "I am going to try it again, and not give up until I can kiss the bottom of your life threateningly large cock," she went on, determined.

Alina didn't say anything, as Rose stopped her bouncing, and again took the cockhead in her mouth. She let her breasts stay around the cock for a few moments, and then she shifted her position, standing up, and start to sink her mouth down the shaft. When it hit the back of her mouth, Alina felt Rose shift position, finding the best angle, and almost like a miracle, the big head sank into Rose's throat.

Alina grabbed a hold of the covers, steadying herself to bare the pleasure. Rose was clearly not done, as she let the cock sink in deeper, past the point where she had been forced to give up before. Alina could hardly believe her eyes, when slowly, slowly, her cock disappeared, Rose not stopping until every inch of cock was inside of her. Alina struggled to breathe from the excitement, and figured it must be even worse for Rose. Her face didn't look as tortured now, but she figured it must still be uncomfortable with that much cock down her inexperienced throat. When their eyes met it told another story. Rose's eyes were filled with accomplishment.

When Rose started to move again, slowly moving up and down, stroking Alina's cock with her throat, Alina felt the need to come build. Watching the beautiful older woman start to bob her head, all her own strength went towards not coming. Every other movement of Rose, made Alina feel like she wouldn't be able to hold back, but she wanted to save her cum for getting Rose pregnant.

"You need to stop," Alina said, grabbing ahold of Rose's head, pulling her off her cock.

As her cock was pulled from its close entrapment, it took all her strength to prevent the cum from rushing up her cock, spraying everywhere. She could hardly breathe, trying to find composure.

"Did I do well?" Rose said, harsh voice, but with a sly smile.

"Way to good," Alina answered. "You need to do that again some other time, but now I need to come inside of that sexy little pussy."

Feeling recovered enough to move again, Alina stood up, grabbing Rose, and then tossing her down on the bed again. She grabbed her legs, pulling them up and to their respective side of her torso, then leaned towards the bed, her cock resting against Rose's snatch.

"Do you want it?" Alina asked, knowing the answer.

"Yes," Rose whispered, sensually.

"Do you need it?" Alina asked.

"Yes," Rose answered, louder.

"I can feel how wet you are," Alina said. "Your pussy must be desperate for my big cock," she continued, sliding her cock up and down the warm, wet slit.

"It needs it. It needs you. It wants to be yours," Rose said, sounding like the official spoke person for her pussy.

"Shouldn't I get your husband instead?" Alina said, knowing Henry was spying on them.

"No," Rose said, faster and louder than she should have. "He can't do it. Can't make me feel this way. Can't get me pregnant," Rose explained, her voice shaking in anticipation.

"I want to watch as I enter you for the first time. Watch when you become my personal breeding slave," Alina said.

Alina shifted position, laying slightly on her side, still holding Rose's legs up and apart. She thought Rose was a fitting name, her pussy looked like an open flower, waiting for a bee to pollinate it, only the bee was many times larger than the flower.

"How many times are you going to make me pregnant? When I am your personal breeding slave," Rose asked with a wanting voice.

Alina lifted her eyes from their crotches, and found Rose's begging stare.

"As many times as you want," Alina answered, barely finishing her sentence, before Rose kissed her passionately.

The kiss only lasted for a few seconds, and Alina was reluctant to break it, but as she saw Rose look down, she remembered their first penetration was about to take place.

"It looks big enough to break me," Rose said.

"If that is what it takes, but there is no stopping me now," Alina said, lining her cock up.

It was already covered in Rose's juices, giving it a nice shine. Alina pushed slightly forward, making the small pussy expand, looking like it would burst. Then suddenly the pussy swallowed the head, closing around the very top of the shaft. She heard Rose breathing heavily.

"Your pussy is amazing, I think it was made to take big cocks," Alina said, mesmerized.

"It is stretching me so much," Rose said, gritting her teeth.

"Do you like that?" Alina asked.

"I love it, but go slow," Rose answered, grabbing ahold of Alina for strength.

"Are you going to take all of it?" Alina asked.

"As much as you can give," Rose promised.

They watched together, as the massive tool, slowly, pushed its way into Rose. Deeper and deeper, making both women moan. Alina could feel the juices making her cock wet, and even running down to the base as it got pushed out of the tight hole. It had looked impossible, but more of the big cock disappeared into Rose.

"How much more is there? I can hardly breathe, so full of cock," Rose gasped.

"If you have you to pick between me breeding you, or breathing, what would be more important," Alina asked, watching more cock slide into Rose.

"You breeding me. Always," Rose confessed.

With that Alina saw it as green light to go all in, and she pushed her hips down and forward, making all her magnificent cock hide itself inside of the wanton MILF. It caused both to moan, and Alina shifted her position again, fully on top of Rose, holding her cock deeply buried inside of her, as she kissed the beautiful older lady.

"Let the breeding begin," Alina moaned, through the kiss.

She started to move, slowly at first, but picking up pace with every thrust. Rose wrapped her arms around her, and wrestled her legs free, to be able to wrap her legs around Alina too, pulling their bodies together. Alina loved this position. She felt like she was connected to Rose in every possible way. Cock in pussy, lips against lips, breasts against breasts, binding their minds together in naughty aspirations. The only thing that could make it better, was Rose's impending impregnation.

Alina was thrusting herself into Rose. The wonderful tightness making her smile into the kiss. Making love was the best feeling in the world, and she knew that Rose was giving her all to make her feel good. The tight squeeze she got, every time she bottomed out in Rose's pussy, told her that she loved it as much as she did.

The need to cum started to build, and even if she tried to hold back, her hips seemed to have a will of their own. Instead of slowing down, they moved faster, harder, getting more lift for each thrust. She tried to make it last a few more seconds, never wanting the pleasure to end, but when she felt Rose's body tense, her pussy clasping her cock tighter than it had ever been held, their kiss breaking so Rose could give out a guttural scream, Alina let go too. She felt the cum rush through her cock, exploding out of the tip, deeper into Rose than any cock had ever been able to reach before.

"Take it. Take my cum. Take my baby making cum, and become my perfect personal little breeding slave," Alina screamed.

Each wave of cum guzzling orgasmic wave made her almost pass out, but her cock kept pumping cum into Rose. She felt the pussy fill up, more and more with every massive spurt. She felt she had never cum this much before, and she knew Rose's pussy was already overflowing, so she pulled her cock out, and it continued to pump cum over Rose. First rope going from the top of Rose's stomach, over her big breasts, covering her face and hair. Unable to stop herself, rope after rope laid over Rose, covering more of her body with cum.

When it finally stopped, Alina collapsed, her last effort going to not collapse on top of Rose, but next to her instead. Her balls hurt, and she figure it was from the exertion of getting all that cum out. She looked at Rose. She had also settled down from her blissful state, but looked a complete mess, fully covered in white cum.

"Fuck," Rose said, smiling.

"I'm sorry," Alina said. "I didn't mean to cum that much. Not on you."

"I've never had a cumbath before, but now I think I am going to need one more often," Rose said, licking cum from her lips. "Your cum is delicious. I never knew cum could taste this good," she continued, using her fingers to get more cum in her mouth.

"I will make sure to feed you plenty of cum," Alina promised.

"It will be my rewards for serving you," Rose said, still trying to get more cum to swallow. "I will just need to make sure to skip a meal every day I drink one of your loads."

"Does that mean you are my willing slave now, Mrs. Boreham?" Alina asked.

"Yes, I am," Rose said. "I will do anything you want."

"And I will take advantage of that," Alina said, grinning wickedly.

She looked Rose over again, thinking that there was too much cum for her to lick up, and she wanted her to be able to clean up.

"Henry, you should get your wife a towel, so she can clean my cum up. I know you are out there," Alina screamed.

"Yes," Henry said, peeking into the room, before running away.

Rose was still busy licking cum up when Henry returned with a towel. Rose took it and, reluctantly, started to wipe cum from her body.

"Did you hear everything we said, Henry," Alina asked.

"Yes, I think so," Henry answered, looking nervous.

"Your wife is mine now. I will breed her and fuck her. She will suck my cock, and I will fuck her pussy. I also like her butt, so I might test that out too," Alina said, confidently.

"That-, that is not part of the," Henry tried, unable to find the correct words.

"She is mine now, so it doesn't matter what you think," Alina explained. "But since I have already bred her tonight, I will let you drive me home."

"I-, I can't. I had a drink when I heard, heard you," Henry said, still stumbling on words. "I can call a-."

"Then I will stay. I will sleep in here with your wife tonight, without you of course," Alina said.

Rose had reached the point where her towel was so full of cum, that wiping more only added as much cum to her body as it removed. Alina leaned into give Rose a quick kiss, then leaned to her ear to whisper instructions, making Rose blush, as she turned to her husband.

"Henry, we are going to need you to change our bedsheets, while me and my mistress take a shower. I would also be grateful if you found us some lube, because she will claim my third hole too, and you know I have never done that before. After that every part of me will belong to her. Will you do that for us, Sweetie?" Rose said, per Alina's instructions. "Also remember that we need to pay our new Mistress for her time, and thank her for making me happy," She added on her own.

"Thank you," Henry sighed, turning away to start on his tasks.

"Well done, my slave," Alina said, giving Rose a quick kiss. "How did that feel? Telling your husband such things."

"Awful. Mostly because I liked it so much. Are you really going to claim my ass? I have never done that before," Rose said.

"I will, when you say you are ready," Alina answered.

*******************************************

Coming out of the shower, everything was set in the bedroom. They had heard Henry leave, almost right away after they got in the shower, and he had come back about 30 minutes later. Lucky enough, they had taken a lot of time together in the shower. Plenty of fun learning more about each other's naked bodies. They had wondered if Henry had left for good, but they were too busy to care about it at the time. Alina had been hard almost the entire time, but they had made sure it wasn't steamy enough for her to cum.

"You were right, he went to the store to buy lube for us," Rose said, holding up a bag with lube in it.

"I told you that was what he did. He must be so excited about you being with me, even if he doesn't show it," Alina said, smiling.

"We had planned that the night would go very different," Rose confessed. "It would be slow, and when we did work on impregnation, it would be more professional and impersonal. I was happy with that too, at least until I fell under your spell," Rose said.

"I wasn't sure what to expect either, but when I saw the eagerness in your eyes. Heard the tremble in your voice. There was no way I couldn't be with you straight away," Alina confessed. "I did have an idea to be a bit mean to your husband, but still a bit shocked he didn't even put up a fight."

"I think you are right that this is what he secretly wanted. Where ever he is hiding now, I want to put on a show. If he isn't watching, he should at least hear what it sounds like when his wife is fully pleasured," Rose said.

"I am more than ready to put on a show," Alina said, swaying her almost fully hard cock from side to side.

"I am ready too," Rose said, pulling the lube from the bag, holding it with both hands in front of herself, looking at Alina.

Alina felt her cock harden in an instant. Had Rose just invited her to have her virgin ass?

"Are you sure?" Alina asked, her voice unstable by the excitement.

"I loved it when you kissed my sensitive bud in the shower. I Loved it when you rubbed your hard cock between my cheeks. Now when I see that my wimpy little husband went out and bought us lube, so you could truly make me yours, I think we have no other choice. It will hurt like hell, but thinking about myself stretched out in a way that shouldn't be possible, makes me want it almost as much as I want to carry your child," Rose said, honestly.

"You aren't supposed to make me fall in love with you," Alina said, stepping in close to Rose, giving her a long kiss.

"It's too late for me to stop my feelings now," Rose confessed. "From today, you will always have a place in my life. This is just another step to make it more special. How would you want me?" Rose asked.

"What would be easiest for you?" Alina said, turning the question around.

"I think I would want to be at all fours, to begin with. That way I will be able to hold on to things, to help me find the strength. If it goes well, we should do other positions too," Rose said, sounding like she had thought this through a lot more than she was willing to confess.

"I never thought I would be able to say this, but I might be the luckiest girl in the world," Alina said.

Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,039 Followers