Futanari Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pressure must have been building because soon it was escaping past my shaft, even though her sphincter was tight around it. I stopped moving and just enjoyed the feeling of release as I filled her.

Janet had stopped squirting her semen onto the couch cushions and was crying and laughing as she slumped into the soggy patch that she had created. I removed my cock from her anus which caused all the love juice I had pumped into her to run out and puddle between her thighs.

She was still panting and laughing when I told her that I had never experienced such wonderful feelings as those I had when my semen boiled up my cock and into her body.

I said that I never wanted to have to resort again to masturbation as my means of relief, but I had no problem in having it done to me for fun.

We were both shaking with reaction to the sensation we'd just experienced and both of us were sweaty, sticky from our cum, and in need of sustenance. We shared the shower and even managed to soap each other without getting side-tracked. Not much anyway.

There was one important topic which had to be dealt with straight away and this was as good a time as any.

"Janet; I was happy that neither of us has testicles so there'll be no sperm for us to worry about, but can you conceive? I can't, I don't have any eggs. Do you know if you're the same?

"I'm just trying to anticipate what could happen in the future. We found each other and there is always a chance that we'll discover another who does have balls and testes and therefore could impregnate a fully functioning female organ."

"Don't worry Sally, I was checked out several years ago. I can never have children. I'm purely a fun palace on legs and now I've found who I want to have fun with."

"Do you rule out any other sexual excursions?"

"No, Be it a Futa or a woman, I'm prepared to admit that in time I may well be tempted to try fresh flesh, but not for some time yet."

We knew what lay in the near future and we were content to let it happen in its own good time, with one exception. I still hadn't been fucked; and I wasn't about to wait much longer, not after seeing and experiencing what a good fucking can do for you.

We went out and had a lovely meal with a good wine and tried to ignore the sexual tension which had become apparent as we sat in the restaurant and lusted after each other.

We enjoyed the meal and tried not to be overly hasty in leaving the restaurant, but although we'd walked to the restaurant, we took a taxi to go back home.

We did try to be restrained, but half way up the stairs Janet told me, in an authoritative voice I'd never heard her use before, that she was now the dominant partner and what I'd better do what she said, when she said it.

I was told to wait for her in the bedroom as she returned downstairs. I felt a shiver of anticipation when she returned because she was carrying the jar of Vaseline. She placed the jar on a bedside table and instructed me to remain completely silent until told otherwise.

She made me stand and watch her undress and then she made me stand and watch her stroke her penis until it stood proudly to attention. Janet turned her attentions to me and began to undress me. Although I had very little clothing on, it still took a long time for her to completely uncover me.

Once she was satisfied that all my component parts were present she began the slow process of investigating my major attractions. I have full, firm, rounded breasts and when aroused my nipples really stand out. I Love having my nipples sucked. I didn't know that, until Janet did it. Having my breasts fondled as she did it was absolute heaven.

By the time she was ready to move on I was shaking with arousal and desire, and then she kissed me. I tried to hold her, but she told me that if I disobeyed her instructions she'd be forced to restrain me and she had some luggage straps which would serve until she could obtain some proper restraints.

My vagina was wet, my cock was rigid and I desperately wanted to fuck her, but I knew that wouldn't be allowed to happen. Janet knelt and held my cock and then she licked it, long and slow. All the way down the shaft I could feel her hot, slightly coarse, tongue.

My body was on fire from lust and anticipation, but Janet was far from finished with tormenting me. Grasping my cock with her small hands she began to slide them up and down its length, pulling and twisting the skin and then putting the head into her furnace of a mouth.

She had to have several attempts before she managed to get her mouth full of my cock, but she got it in there and then she very slowly forced herself along the thick shaft. I was rampant with lust and at that moment wanted nothing more than to thrust my hips forward to reach her throat, but she knew what she was doing to me and withdrew her head.

I nearly fainted when she slid a finger into my, by now, soaking vagina. That was the first time another person had ever penetrated me in a sexual way, and given the aroused state I was in, I almost climaxed.

"Open your legs."

I complied.

"Wider. How do you expect me to get my head between your thighs if you stand like that?"

I spread my legs as wide as I could and Janet sat on the floor and shuffled between my legs. Moments later I moaned, loudly, as she kissed and licked my pussy.

"I told you not to make a sound until I gave you permission. I did not give you that permission and I meant what I said about luggage straps. That was your final warning."

She returned her attention to my pussy and soon the room was filled with the sound of slurping as she licked and nibbled my labia. I almost cried out when she reached up and grasped my throbbing cock and commenced to masturbate me as she licked into my vagina.

"Get hold of your tits and squeeze them, pull your nipples. Stop."

I was shaking; I sweating, and I was dripping vaginal fluid, as Janet stood up and said:

"I'm going to ask you a question, so you may speak now. The question is this. What do you want me to do to you now?"

"Fuck me, don't ask me where or how I want it, just fucking do whatever you want with me, please Janet, do it now."

"Will you do anything I want you to do?"

I knew what was coming, but I also knew that I would say what she wanted to hear.

"Yes."

"Can I really do anything I want to you?"

"YES; PLEASE JANET, FUCK ME."

"I am going to fuck you Sally, I can hardly wait to get my cock inside you and make you my slave, but I think it has been worth the wait. After tonight we will fuck each other at every opportunity we get. What do you think I'm going to do first?"

"I think you're going to fuck my anus."

"Oh well done darling, you're quite correct, I am. How do feel about that."

"I want you to."

Janet made me lie on my back and then she did to me what I'd done to her earlier. My legs were wide apart with my knees by my shoulders with my arms between them and keeping them in place.

She licked and sucked my now fully exposed and accessible pussy and once again my lust drove all thoughts, other than sex, from my mind.

The Vaseline was duly applied to my anal opening. Janet pressed a blob of it past my slowly opening sphincter and then inserted the end of her Vaseline coated cock into me.

I remembered the sight of my cock entering her anus and the sounds she made as it did so. Her cock was a little slimmer than mine and a good two inches shorter, but I was now finding out just how painful that first penetration must have been.

It hurt, she was slow and tender and thoughtful, but my rear tunnel was on fire. I had to look into her eyes as she pressed her cock into me and let her know that I wanted her to continue even though I was grimacing from the pain.

Janet withdrew her cock, inserted more Vaseline into me and pushed her cock back inside me before the sphincter could begin to retract.

The pain was far less severe and Janet slid into me with ease, she withdrew most of her cock and then slid it back down my anus and into my rectum. Ohh, that was nice. She did it again and it was wonderful.

I was her slave; she could fuck me like this whenever she wanted.

Janet began fucking me in earnest. I was sobbing and panting with lust and asking her go faster; and deeper, and to keep fucking me.

"Janet! OOHH FUCK ME, nnng urgh ohh."

Janet shot a stream of semen into my rear and I could feel it spurting into me. She had grabbed my tits and was using them as hand holds as she slammed her erection down my anal tunnel. Then I discovered what she had experienced when I'd done the same to her.

The pressure build up felt enormous, but Janet's penis was still slamming into me and she was still ejaculating her semen. The seal formed by my sphincter around her cock finally gave and I felt her cum begin to trickle down and drop onto the bed sheet.

Janet pulled out of me and as her cock came clear it made the same sound that a boot makes when it is pulled out of thick mud. Now her cum juice really began to flow out of my rear end. When I moved off the bed there was a pool of the stuff.

We showered, stripped the bed and remade it with fresh sheets and then got into it and cuddled up together.

I was just dropping off to sleep when Janet said:

"You still owe me a pussy fuck."

"Believe me lover; I know, and later on today, I'm going to make damn sure I pay my dues."

We surfaced around nine o' clock and after the usual domestic bit we set off to the shops. The good thing about having Monday off instead of Saturday is that the shopping gets done a damn sight quicker.

This Monday was going to be very different from those that had gone before. We bought some clothes first. Short pleated skirts and thongs of assorted colours.

We eventually found a sex shop and so were able to buy what we were obviously most in need of which was sex lubricant and condoms. We might be firing blanks, but since we had discovered a liking for anal penetration it seemed wise to be hygienic when we indulged. We also decided on four sets of handcuffs, a slim vibrator and some lengths of soft cord.

Next stop was a large department store for several lengths of cloth to make throws for the furniture. Then to a hardware store for stain removal spray and powder, because we still have to clean the couch.

We went back home for lunch and then an afternoon of pure sex.

Janet was still drying the dishes when I went upstairs, stripped and called for her to come and look at something. When she came into the bedroom I was lying on the bed with my legs as far apart as I could get them and I'd placed a pillow under my buttocks so that my sex was on full view and very easily accessible.

I told Janet that I had always paid my debts on time and I had no intention of defaulting on this one.

Placing the shopping bag on the floor, she removed her clothes and took me by surprise. She took two sets of handcuffs out of the bag and before I'd really thought about it she'd put one on my right wrist and fastened me to the head rail. The left wrist soon followed because I couldn't do much to stop her.

By the time Janet had satisfied her desire to get me to plead with her to fuck me instead of sucking my nipples and masturbating my cock, I was a wreck.

I was sobbing and shaking, I was sweating, and above all I was frantic with lust. My vagina was on fire, it ached for her cock to invade it and yet she hadn't touched it once.

She reached for the bag and removed, the spray lubrication, at last!

My pleadings were to be answered and the fires of my lust damped down, but certainly not doused.

Janet got between my waiting thighs, placed her erection at the entrance to my vagina and said:

"I love you. Just like you I've longed for this moment for years, the ache and the misery will soon be completely forgotten and we can both just enjoy our situation."

Then she thrust herself deep inside me and fucked me until I couldn't think of anything to say except:

"Please don't stop Janet, keep fucking me, and don't stop.

"One thing I should have remembered was that she goes off without warning. Her cum hit my cervix and I felt every drop of that first burst; and after that it seemed to be one continuous stream of semen, until she shuddered and collapsed on top of me.

I managed to make her understand that I wanted to be released and she managed to do that for me before slumping back onto the bedding.

I had promised myself that when she let me loose I was going to fuck her again, but not only did I not have the stamina after what I'd just experienced. Then I realised that she'd done to me exactly the same as I'd done to her, so honours were even.

We weren't at war, but we were definitely, finally at peace.

After showering again, we tried the thongs and short skirts on with High heels, lacy 'bra's and 'not quite' see-thru blouses.

Wow they were potent. I got a hard-on just looking at Janet, but when she leant forward, pretending to pick a book from a low shelf, it was all I could do to refrain from taking her then and there.

The view of her thighs and beginning of her buttocks with a little piece of white material between the cheeks was absolute certain to give any breathing male an erection.

It was my turn. I got into the same position and Janet cracked. She stood very close behind me and placed a hand on my back to prevent me from straightening. After that she released her cock from her thong and I felt it prodding the cleft between my buttocks as she pulled my thong aside. The head of her erection slid down the crevice until it reached my anus and then pushed it into me.

I yelped as it forced my sphincter open and Janet immediately removed it. She apologised for hurting me and I thanked the heavens that she hadn't intended that to happen.

I was also thankful that we were in the bedroom because that was where the lubrication was, so all Janet had to do was reach out to the bedside table. She sprayed herself and then my rear entrance before sliding her cock back into me.

All this had happened so quickly that I hadn't had time to think about my position so Janet had no problem in impaling me on her cock and then commencing to fuck my anus whilst holding onto my hips for leverage.

I admit that I was soon enjoying being shafted in this manner and so it never occurred to me to complain which encouraged her to speed up her thrusting and increasing the vigour with which she did it.

My arousal was completed when she put her arms around me and instead of grasping my breasts, which was what I expected her to do, she pulled me upright and reached to release my cock from the confines of the waistband of the thong

I moaned as she grasped my now pulsing member and began to masturbate me as she fucked me. It was magic. The sensations I was receiving from this double sensory input were taking me to pinnacles of sensual arousal which I had never thought to experience.

This was sex in all its glory and I wanted to luxuriate in the feeling for ever. Unfortunately, Janet climaxed at that moment. Her panting became ragged and then she cried out in ecstasy as she filled my rear end with semen, again.

That activated my release mechanism and I also cried out as my semen boiled up my cock and fired globs of cum into the shopping bag that Janet had placed there so many hours ago.

During dinner we agreed that in the morning we would wear the new clothes to work. We wanted to see if we could excite any of our customers in the way we had been. Mainly we were hoping to tease the hell out of the persistent males who were forever trying to get a date with us.

We knew that all they wanted to do was to fuck us. It was then that Janet and I finally admitted to each other that all we wanted to do was fuck. Women for preference, but if any male persisted in trying to get his cock in either of us, then he would, instead, get both our cocks in him. Oh life was going to be fun.

We slept well, in each other's arms.

For two days we had a ball at work. I had been working on a plan to turn one corner of the store into a section for fantasy and erotica, because I'd discovered three boxes full of the genre in the basement store room and I really couldn't see why they should be hidden away.

Janet and I cleared the books from that corner and installed the recovered books. We wore our new skirts, with thongs and happily allowed a little of our more arousing parts to be flashed as we worked.

The ploy was working better than we'd hoped because we noticed an increase in customers. During the second morning we realised that there was a marked increase in the number of middle-aged female customers who gravitated to the new section.

We still had to service the rest of the shelves, but we knew we were being inspected and did what we could to tease those who showed more than a passing interest in us.

The lunchtime trade picked up with a noticeable increase in younger customers, mainly male, but with a surprising number of twenty- something females.

Janet and I were getting home absolutely shattered during that first week. We did talk to each other about the female customers we fancied the most and were surprised at how often we fancied fucking the same ones, and not always the younger ones.

We also always had our 'must have' evening sex, but when we went to bed each night we slept soundly.

The scheme worked better than we expected and it didn't take long.

We began to notice that one woman whom we used to see occasionally was now browsing every day and it was easy to see that she was browsing us and not the books.

She had begun to buy books on a regular basis and they were all from the erotica section. I told Janet that I was sure she was trying to attract our attention and interest.

Janet decided to act and the next time the woman came into the store and entered the erotica section, she went there and began to 'rearrange' the shelves. She bent over and attended to one of the lower shelves and sure enough, the woman knelt down to look at something on the bottom shelf and then had a good eyeful of Janet's under-carriage.

I got a good image on my mobile.

As she paid for her choice, she said that she had dined in the same restaurant as us on three occasions, and on the last one had almost asked if she may join us as we were so obviously enjoying ourselves. It was such a blatant opening gambit that I felt she deserved to be successful, and so she was.

She was going to be a real pleasure. She was an attractive brunette; with long legs, therefore taller than me. She also had bigger tits than me, with a generous mouth and with a very curvy lower half. I couldn't wait to be successfully seduced into getting into her bed.

That mouth promised delights when used in the right places, and her rear made no secret of the pleasures waiting there.

"Oh dear, you should have spoken to us, we wouldn't say no. We are fairly new to the area and don't know any people down here and it sounds as if you're in the same boat. To be honest with you, we could be up to our armpits in men, but that's not what we want. We'd never have any peace.

"I think introductions would help. I'm Sally, my gorgeous assistant is Janet, and yes we're also very good friends. If you wish, we would be perfectly happy to give you some company. Are you new to the area?"

Her name was Lydia, she worked for a bank and had come down from the London HQ as acting branch manager because the present incumbent had suffered a stroke and was in hospital.

Lydia was staying in a hotel, and was bored to tears. The book store was heaven sent, especially when she saw the erotica and fantasy section being set up.

Having just served the last of the lunchtime customers, Janet had only overheard the last part of the conversation, but she knew what was going through my mind.