Futanari Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sally, we could invite Lydia to our place for dinner, we always make far too much and our place must be more relaxing than a hotel lounge."

She was snared. Of course she would be delighted to accept our invitation. Wow, what a busy bunny she's going to be.

She went back to work and would return at six-thirty. Janet rushed to the butcher for steak and then to the house to put them in the fridge and do a quick tidy up.

The meal was superb and so were the two bottles of wine that went with it and the brandy after that.

We chatted about our lives and made it obvious that we had a lesbian relationship. Lydia didn't say she was of the same persuasion, but I was damn sure she was thinking about it.

It was getting late and Janet disappeared upstairs as Lydia and I chatted about the problems that single woman have when away from home for lengthy periods. We were sitting close together and oooops she jogged my arm as she reached for her wine and my wine spilt all over my skirt.

Lydia had been having a problem with our short skirts all evening and it had rather unsettled her. When I stood and removed mine she was done for.

I stood in front of her in my thong with a stiff cock trapped under its waist band.

"Oh my god; you've got a cock! Its huge, is that real?"

"It most certainly is; would you like to feel it? I think you would, and I know I'd enjoy it."

I'm sure that left no doubt in her mind about what was going to happen. I took the thong off, and there wasn't much point in keeping the blouse on, so that went.

I waited. She stared at my erection and whispered:

"Sally, it's huge. Does it hurt?"

"Much as I'd love to I can't use it on me; but Janet says it's lovely, she's never had a problem with it."

Got her! Lydia reached forward and touched it, then held it, and then grasped it with both hands. I moved closer and she really didn't have an option, she opened that lovely wide mouth and the first two inches eased slowly into her.

I let her proceed at her own pace as she began sliding her hands along my cock and sucking a little more of me into her. She stopped moving and just rested so I began to pull my cock back; but she tightened her grip and moved her head forward a little more, so I pushed my hips forward and she swallowed another inch.

That was enough for her. She allowed me to remove my cock from her mouth and then she stood and began to unfasten her skirt.

"Sally, before I change my mind, will you please put that where it's supposed to go?"

"I don't think she'd quite realized that there was never much chance of her leaving the house without being fucked. She knew she was about to be fucked now, but not how often.

It was time to start getting Lydia used to being a submissive and subservient sex object.

"Get your blouse off, and your 'bra and knickers."

As I said this I removed my 'bra and then I took her upstairs.

Janet had covered the bed with a thick bedspread, made sure that the spray lube was there and turned the low lighting on. She was nowhere to be seen.

I told Lydia to stand still and then I stood behind her and proceeded to grope her big, soft breasts and allowed my cock to prod into the cleft of her buttocks. Without my having said a word she parted her thighs which allowed me to get my cock deeper into the cleft and nudge her anus.

I didn't want her anus just yet. I used her tits to pull her back towards me and then dropped my hands to her vulva and cupped it. I told her how much I loved those large tits and her soft tummy and how much I was looking forward to fucking her after I'd tasted her sex.

She was trembling in anticipation and lust and moaned gently as a finger rubbed down to her clitoral hood and then began to press on it.

"Get on the bed and lie on you back. Open your thighs Lydia; I can't eat you if you keep your legs closed. Bend your knees, show me your sex Lydia, I've been wanting to see your pussy all evening and now I'm going to lick it and suck it and then I'm going to slide my cock deep inside it. That's what you want me to do so make it easy for me to please you."

She did exactly that and soon she was begging me to fuck her, what she didn't know was that I was equally desperate to fuck her. She was my first 'normal' woman.

I stopped driving her to a frenzy of lust, climbed up her body to suck a nipple and then said:

"I'm going to fuck you Lydia, get hold of my cock and put it where you want it."

She did, she put the head of my cock in her sopping pussy and I pushed. I slid in with a little difficulty, but soon I was fully inside her with the head of my cock butting up against her cervix. I rested for a moment and then Lydia got fucked, as she said later, like she'd never been fucked before.

I unloaded my semen into her as she screeched her way through her third climax and begged to be allowed to rest.

"Sorry Lydia, you can't rest just yet because I think that Janet is looking for somewhere to park her load and your pussy seems to fit the bill."

"Oh no; I can't. You never told me that Janet has a cock as well."

"Well she has and your about to meet it. Be nice, because it wants to be friends with you."

I got off her and Janet, who'd been sitting in the corner with the video camera for some time, said;

"Lydia, I'm taking you for quick toilet break and a very quick soak before we start so get up and follow me."

"She went as meek as a lamb, and when I went in for a shower she was just getting the last of my semen out of her pussy before climbing into the bath. Janet was very helpful; she sponged Lydia's breasts and made sure her nipples were properly cleaned."

They left before I'd finished my shower, so when I did leave the bathroom I wasn't surprised to hear Lydia asking Janet not to wait any longer. From the gasp and sigh that followed, I gathered that Janet hadn't waited any longer, so her cock must have just been buried in Lydia.

I went into the bedroom and sure enough, Lydia was on her knees at the edge of the bed, with her thighs wide apart, being fucked 'doggy style' as Janet held her hips and slammed into Lydia's pussy. The wet sounds of her groin slapping against Lydia's labia was wonderful music to my aroused mind.

I lay on the bed, with my head between Lydia's arms to fondle her breast and suck her nipples. This was heaven; I had to hold her tits tightly because they were swaying about from the force of Janet's thrusting. For such a slender girl she could really get some steam up.

I moved round and slid my legs between Lydia's arms until my cock was in place for her to be able to suck my cock.

"Suck it Lydia, you shouldn't need to be told, I want your mouth around my cock. I want to watch you suck me while Janet fucks you and when she's finished fucking you I want you to move over me so that you can lower your cunt over my cock and fuck me.

I really wasn't sure that I could actually prevent myself Cumming until Janet had finished. She didn't let me down, and as she had done every time before, she suddenly blasted her semen into Lydia's very receptive body.

As soon as Janet allowed her to move, Lydia crawled forward and then grasped my cock and inserted it into her vagina. She lowered herself down my shaft and then commenced to pump her body up and down to fuck me.

I loved it. I was never going to cum like this, but having her big tits swaying above my face, with her now deep red and swollen nipples brushing against me was fantastic. I didn't cum, but she did and I had to hold her tight until she'd stop shuddering.

"Get off me and lie on your stomach so I can have your bottom. Open your legs; I want to play with your anus. She didn't move so I slapped her bottom, not hard, but she got the message.

Janet handed me the spray. I pulled Lydia's buttocks apart and sprayed her sphincter and my fingers, and then I spent an hour with her bottom.

Her sphincter was wide open when I finally allowed Janet to lie on top of Lydia and fuck her anus.

Lydia didn't make a sound. When Janet entered her, she'd experienced the little discomfort that couldn't be avoided; now it was definitely all pleasure.

Janet fucked Lydia's anus and Lydia loved it. We knew that because she said so, with no prompting from us. Janet finally pulled out of Lydia so that we could change places, which Lydia hadn't expected.

I entered a very tight tunnel, I did it slowly and as I was getting deeper inside I explained that my cock would remain in her rear passage until she agreed to certain of our requirements.

I fucked Lydia and brought a great deal of pleasure to both of us.

She finally climaxed from her anal fuck and went to sleep

I also had a voice recording of Lydia promising to have sex with us whenever we wanted to have it. There was also a recording of her which I hadn't asked her to make, telling us that she wanted to come to visit us for sex after she'd finished her work down here and had to return to London

I'd asked Lydia about her home in London and been told that she shared a flat with the owner. She was a teacher in a junior school and a closet lesbian. She'd never approached Lydia, but it had still become apparent that she had a couple of like-minded friends.

Lydia made it plain that they didn't attract her.

Janet and I had a shower and then took a few still photos of Lydia in various poses and then loaded them onto a flash drive which went into our safe with the video. As long as Lydia played straight with us, they'd stay there and would never see the light of day up to the day we were certain that we could trust her not to 'kiss and tell'. We needed insurance and that was it.

The next morning was interesting. Lydia had to get dressed to go to her hotel and change. She was looking very happy, and when Janet asked her what she thought about what we'd done to her, she said she had never imagined that she'd be fucked by a woman and had certainly never had so much pleasure from a cock.

"I thought I'd struck the jackpot finding a very attractive lesbian couple. To get what I actually got was beyond my dreams."

"You do realize that you'll get more of the same tonight, don't you?"

"Will I? Oh good. Am I to be submissive all the time?"

"You had better be; you don't get a choice in the matter. Be in the store at lunch time, do not wear knickers, we may want to fuck you."

Lunch time came, Lydia came. I took her into our office and felt her pussy, smooth, bare and wet. I was tempted to fuck her then and there, but I'd promised Janet that she could have her so I made Lydia kneel, get my cock out and suck me. I didn't cum and told her that she owed me one which I would collect during the evening.

I left and Janet took her, doggy style over the desk. Lydia was very considerate, I heard her moan, but it was very muted and I had been listening for it.

Afterwards Janet told me that we had a damp patch on the office carpet, she had therefor informed Lydia that she would have to undergo a tandem fuck during her evening visit, to compensate us.

Then she explained that a tandem fuck involved her in Lydia's anus and me in her vagina and then we'd fuck her in tandem.

"Come in Lydia. Take your shoes and dress off please. Oh Janet; do come and look at these legs. From now on you are to wear nylons all the time you're in my house Lydia. If they have to come off, then Janet or I will do that for you."

Lydia was now wearing a pair of self-supporting nylons and nothing else. She looked absolutely stunning and I wanted her. I took my bathrobe off and then hugged Lydia and fondled her breasts. Janet took her bathrobe off, knelt in front of Lydia who immediately parted her legs to allow Janet to lick her pussy lips.

I was squeezing her lovely large breasts and pulling her nipples into long, red, tubes as Janet licked her clitoris and inserted fingers into her sex. Lydia gasped, she moaned and shook and then asked me to fuck her.

"Please Sally, I want you to fuck me now, I've thought of nothing else since lunch time."

"Not yet Lydia, you have a lot to do for us before we fuck you, but after we have fucked you, I promise you that you'll never look anywhere else for sex.

"I don't want to look anywhere else."

"Hold my cock, Stroke it and kiss me. Keep stroking me"

Lydia obeyed and I really enjoyed being kissed by her generous mouth. Her tongue went into my mouth and left me in no doubt that she was desperate for sexual release.

Janet ceased invading Lydia's vagina and moved to sit on a chair.

"Kneel in front of Janet, spread your thighs wide and then suck her cock."

As she did as instructed, I rolled a condom onto my cock and sprayed it and my thumb. Kneeling behind her I reached between her thighs to slip a finger into her vagina and my thumb into her anus.

I forced her lovely soft rear end up so that I could manipulate her more easily and even though she had her mouth full of Janet's erection, when mine went up her anus she still managed to squeal as I fucked her.

Janet and I enjoyed Lydia's body for a while, and then our own lust began to take over. We released her and told her to stand.

"Go into the kitchen and lie on the table."

I removed the condom and dumped it into a waiting bag when I entered the kitchen.

Open your fucking legs, we shouldn't have to tell you this. You are to be ready for fucking at all times unless we tell you differently. I held her ankles wide apart and admired her pussy then Janet guided my cock to it and I entered her.

As I fucked her, Janet climbed onto the table and straddled Lydia's face.

"Eat my pussy Lydia; make me cum on your face. Come on, I want to feel your tongue inside me. Now hold my cock, come on bitch, pull my cock and lick me out."

I increased the speed and force of my thrusting into Lydia's pussy as Janet and I played with her, and each other's, breasts. I also rubbed Lydia's clitoris and it wasn't long before she was wriggling and jerking in the build-up to her climax. We stopped; Janet removed her pussy from Lydia's face and got off the table as I removed my cock from her body.

We sat on the couch and made Lydia kneel on the floor between us.

"Suck my cock, pull Janet's cock and suck me. OOH that is so fucking nice. Now suck Janet and then suck me again."

We kept her doing this for half an hour and then I slid forward and lay back then lifted my legs up and spread them wide. Janet went behind the sofa and held my ankles and I pressed my cock to my stomach.

"Take a good look at my pussy; you're going to be seeing a great deal of that. Can you see how wet my pussy is?"

"Yes."

"That's your fault, now you suck it dry. Come on; suck all the running juice from my pussy. Put your fingers in there and feel my cunt walls. Now finger-fuck me Lydia."

I released my cock which sprang erect.

"Now suck me and wank me, come on Lydia get me really excited. Make me want to fuck you until you can't walk. Would you like me to fuck you until you can't walk?"

A muffled sound came from between my legs.

"What did you say? Speak up Lydia; tell me what you'd like me to do."

"I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME UNTIL I CAN'T WALK."

"And?"

"PLEASE."

"Take a break now, go for a quick shower and we'll have a snack before getting down to some serious sex. You really are a very attractive and sexy woman Lydia, there must be a lot of men wishing they could fuck you, but do you know if there are any women who you think may feel that way?"

"No I don't know of any. I never thought about sex with women until I came down here and went into your book store. When I saw you two I knew I wanted to get to know you."

"Do you regret that?"

"No, I really am so glad it happened.

"Go and get a shower now."

We had a snack and then took Lydia back to the sofa and told her that she was now going to have to compensate us for the damp patch on our office carpet.

"Just because you cunt gets filled with cum doesn't mean you can dribble it everywhere. Cum stains can be hard to get rid of."

I sat on the sofa and made Lydia straddle me.

"Put your tits against my face so that I can suck your nipples. Hold my cock and put it in your pussy. Lower yourself down my cock, get it all inside you and tell me when your cunt is full."

It took some time for her to lower herself down my shaft, but I enjoyed every moment. When she said that she was ready, Janet rolled a condom onto her cock and sprayed it and then she parted Lydia's bottom cheeks in order to spray her anal sphincter.

That done she placed the head of her cock against Lydia's sphincter and said:

"Now my gorgeous fuck slave, I am going to shove what I've got into your rear hole and then you are going to get well and truly fucked. My body may be smaller than yours, but my cock is big enough to make your eyes water and it will always give me great pleasure to shove it into your arse. Are you ready? Go."

I rammed my cock upwards and Janet rammed her cock forwards and so we began the most wonderful fuck that either of us had ever had. Lydia was crying and then she was sobbing and eventually she was just doing her best to ride us to exhaustion.

"OHH fucking hell, Ah Oh you bitch that is so fucking goood. Fuck me; come on fuck me, faster, OOOHH FUUUCK."

She collapsed.

Janet backed away, removed and binned her condom and then helped Lydia to get off me. We took her upstairs and put her on the bed and covered her up until we'd run a hot bath for her. When that was ready we led her to it. We washed her; we dried her, and then we took her back downstairs and made coffee.

We were sitting on the couch with Lydia between us. I was playing with one of her tits and Janet had the other. We teased her nipples, we kissed her, I got down and started sucking her labia and her legs parted. I sucked harder and pushed my tongue into her slit and she began moaning and wriggling and thrusting her vulva at me.

"Would you like me to fuck you again?"

"Yes please."

Would you like Janet to fuck you again?"

"Yes please".

"Will you always do what we tell you to do?"

"Yes"

"I love that wonderful rounded bottom of yours and I want to keep on fucking it. Would that be a problem?"

"NO. I like it. Sometimes it hurts a little, but that stops and I feel wonderful and I would never have believed that I'd climax while being fucked in my anus. That was incredible."

"Which would you rather have, my cock in your arse or your pussy?"

"My pussy. It aches all the time now for both your cocks. I don't mind which one of you fucks me as long as one of you does it"

"Promise me that you will never talk about us to anyone, ever."

"I promise, I don't want anyone to know what I do with you, I'll happily be your slave, but I couldn't bear anyone else to know that."

"Take a cushion to kneel on and go and kneel on the stairs."

She knelt on the stairs and bless her, she'd spread her legs nice and wide.

I pushed my now throbbing cock into her pussy and grabbed her hips and began to fuck her with a nice steady rhythm, I wanted duration, not release.

Janet came and pushed her cock into my pussy and we fucked in another sort of tandem. She and I changed places and I fucked Janet as she fucked Lydia.

Then I went and got two condoms, I gave one to Janet and put the other one on my own cock. Lydia stayed where she was without complaint, even though she was kept informed of what was happening. She had fully accepted her situation.

Janet entered Lydia's anus and I entered hers. I held her tits and mauled them as I screwed her bottom and she set the action so that she rammed her rear end back onto my cock as I thrust forward, then she thrust forward as I pulled back.

We changed places again and also changed condoms then I entered Lydia.

She did gasp when my cock went up her anal channel because my cock was significantly fatter than Janet's and her sphincter needed time to adjust. Janet mounted me and off we went.