Futanari Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stopped for a rest and then took Lydia upstairs to bed.

Janet fucked Lydia until she came and then I fucked Lydia until she came again. Then we made her wank us until we came, this didn't take long, because all the previous activity of the evening had turned both of us into ticking bombs.

We showered, she dressed and we called her a taxi to take her to her hotel. It was far too late to allow her to walk there.

The evening was a huge success. We used a complete tube of spray lube on Lydia's lower apertures. It was also worth noting that when she did finally leave the house she was walking very carefully.

Lydia was looking a little jaded when she turned up at lunchtime the next day. I took her into the office and asked her if she was feeling ill.

"No, just tired. I was awake for a long time thinking over all that has happened to me since I met you and Janet."

As she spoke I had lifted her dress up and was pleased to find that she did not wear knickers. She spread her legs and bent over my desk so that I could enter her. I fucked her gently, and above all, quietly because there were a few customers in the store.

She was thrusting back into my groin as I thrust forward and it affected me. She was so obviously enjoying what we were doing that I became over excited and squirted semen into her.

Having learned from the last time she was fucked in the office I had some cloths ready. I gave her a cloth as I pulled out from her vagina which she held to her pussy as she headed into the toilet.

When she came out she told me that she didn't want to go back to the bank so would I ring the bank and tell them that she was feeling ill and was taking the afternoon off and going to bed.

I did that. I reassured her deputy that she was not seriously ill but had a 'woman's illness'. That stopped any further enquiries.

I rang my own head office and told them that Janet and I had dined at a restaurant we'd never used before and both of us were having a digestion problem. Because of the need to use the toilet frequently I wanted to close the store and go home. No problem.

We were home by one o' clock and a three of us were in bed by half past one.

I let Janet have Lydia first and lay beside them as they puffed and grunted their way to release. Lydia climaxed and went to the bathroom.

When she returned I got her to lie down with her lovely legs wide apart. I admired her pussy and soft body before settling myself on top of her and laughed as she wrapped her long legs around me and fell asleep.

I let her sleep for an hour and then woke her up by pushing my cock into her slit. We took her in turns for the rest of the afternoon and then she reminded us that she didn't work on Saturdays so she'd be free to go to the store with us and help in whatever manner we wanted.

On the following Tuesday Lydia came at lunch time and told us that the person she was standing in for would not be returning. She'd been offered the permanent position of branch manager if she wanted it.

She wanted it.

A month later she was installed in my second bedroom because Janet was a permanent fixture in my bed. She visits us often. She will eventually find a place of her own, but not yet.

The End? Maybe.