Gaia's Brightest Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The amount of life upon you and in you, is mind-blowing...as vast as all the colors of the rainbow. You're so remarkably strong, resilient and sublime. I do not have the honor of having you revolve around me but I am very honored and grateful to have you as my soulmate and friend."

The corners of her lips float out as her face trembles and a tear rolls down her cheek.

"Are you proposing, love? You always know how to pull at my heartstrings."

He smiles.

"I proposed a long time ago, dear space flower. Which is why I consider you my mate and much more than a lover...and it's true...I know you well. A few billion years can do that."

The warmth and tenderness in his eyes causes more tears to stream down her quivering face.

She slips her cool hand over his warm one.

"I love you, Sirius," she softly utters.

He feels his heart overflowing with devastating emotion as the loyalty, sincerity and immense adoration in her eyes for him and only him, pools over his essence before rejuvenating him from within.

He hears her sharply inhaling with the rare streams that begin to flood his cheeks.

He manages to smile through the tears.

There really are no words to describe how he feels for her...but he will do his best.

"I love you, too. My delicate, space flower."

His eyelids lower before the dreamy flames in his slitted gaze incinerates her heart, mind and skin. He is what human myths and fairytales are made of. Ears like the elves. A face like a Greek God's and a vessel that could only exist through the casting of a magic spell to create a being more stunning than the most heavenly being, already in existence.

He gently pushes his mouth against hers, once more. Then he starts teasing her lips until she finally parts for him. He slides past her. She creates a sound of yearning for him and he answers her with one of his own.

He longs for her so much and she can sense it through signals like the way his touch quakes against her. His hand leaves dew across the span of her shoulder. Then it strangles the back of her neck and massages it and pleasurable waves roll though her.

The sound of his groans like the low rumble of thunder, moves her being like the vibrating strings of a violin. The way his tumultuous exhales tickles her cupid's bow, causes her nipples to harden.

As he drowns in her taste, touch and scent, Sirius can feel his veins throbbing. His blood is coursing through every part of him at the speed of light. He is straining against his white, unitard pants which already hug him like a second skin. Oh, how much he yearns to reveal his full power to her.

He gives her a sign of the feral, possessive energy raging inside of him as he slides his hand around her Adam's apple. He feels her veins pulsing against his palm and the energy inside of him grows more furious.

He hears his voice involuntarily thundering as he forces her to swallow him. She whimpers with delight as his scorching energy intermingles with hers. His immense hunger for her and sheer strength is like being bathed in sunlight.

However, his rays are so much more torrid than her own Sun's. He is melting her into lava and she is helpless to stop it. His touch has completely paralyzed her. She is trapped and caged but she doesn't want to be free.

When he finally relinquishes her, all she can think about is him recapturing her, again.

He whispers into her ear and tells her to lie upon her stomach.

From there, he lathers her body in oils as his hands and sometimes mouth, roams, fondles and plays with the stretches, curves and dips of her terrain. His hands against her skin are electrifying and healing. They are strong. They are seductive. They smolder like the heat from his star form.

He also utters scrumptious words and creates sounds close to her ear, that are meant to tantalize her, show her how much she's affecting him and that are meant for her and only her, to hear. At some point, he strokes her ear with a teasing groan as his palm slides over and massages one of her succulent mountains.

She returns a playful whine before giggling in response. He definitely knows how to make her forget about her planetary tasks...and she knows just how to peak and stiffen his interest.

He keeps feeding her ears with his delectable voice who's depths boom and rumble like a bass drum while setting her ablaze like a forest engulfed in a raging inferno. Then being the giver she is, she feeds his ears with her own melodies of longing along with kittenish words. By the time he's finished stimulating every erogenous zone in her feet, her insides feel as if a quasar beam has just blasted them.

Yet, being a giver just like her, he suppresses his own sweltering need as he gets her to turn over before he worships her body, some more. She is so much more than a temporary lover and anything but a lesser to him and he's determined to prove it to her.

However, despite her being more than a temporary lover, after all this time, she still stokes him towards his fullest brightness. She makes him rise towards the highest heights in her sky. The sight of her opulent curves causes him to swell towards his fullest capacity.

When he thinks about feeling her warmth, sweat and downpour against him, his breath becomes a stumbling wind. Every inch of him tenses and quakes. His hand transforms into a piston. Then when his height is reached, his body becomes an erupting volcano on a colossal world and his voice becomes a pride of roaring lions.

"So beautiful," he utters, his voice guttural, airy and like a jagged cliff as his hands slide up her quivering stomach like a starfish against the ocean floor, on their way towards her breasts.

The memories of her drowning in passion, waltz with the current feeling of her needy gaze washing over him. He has imprisoned her brown dwarfs without even having to try. He knows he owns her every atom...but only because she's allowed him to.

He accepted a long time ago, that she's his Queen and he is her King. He is her master but he is also her servant and his duty is to place her pleasure above his own whenever she's not so effortlessly seducing him into allowing her to place his pleasure above hers...

Gaia's breath catches and she whimpers as he hardily massages her plump flesh which overflows between his fingers that look like they belong to an artist. The more he fondles her, the deeper she falls within his bear like clutches. His teeth are sharp but they have an alluring sparkle. His lust is a violent monster but she can't help but to surrender to it. She would do anything for more of it. For more of him.

As she keeps gazing up at her star, his water worlds complete their transformation into the eyes of a Siberian Husky and his clenched pearls peak through his lips as he twirls, flicks and tugs her nipples.

The sounds she creates. The things her form does. The way her face contorts, in reaction...are like a fiery elixir to him that travels through his veins down to the insatiable black hole where the source of his desire, resides.

The movements of her body that keep flowing like a river and jerking like a gazelle fawn in a lion's maw, call out to him and plead to him for the love he's beyond ready to give. In fact, her eyes become nebulas everytime they rest upon him...upon his space.

He has become a mountain who's snowy peaks are melting and filling the rivers and lakes below. He is further blanketed in trees that grow exotic, red apples and pink bananas that evolved to be indulged by her mouth and her mouth, alone...and oh, how sumptuous that mouth is. The things it's capable of bringing out in him.

He senses a shudder overtaking him as flashbacks of those times burn through him like acid.

'Oh my galaxies, she's so irresistible,' he thinks as she writhes below him and gives him a tender cry.

Then like a flower's petals towards the sun or a raptor towards his prey beneath, no longer being able to resist, his pink, pillowy leaves swoop down before enveloping her tender crest.

The music that soars from his space blossom is so brilliant, it sends the most agonizing ache searing through him. His eyes almost weep at the sheer severity of it alongside his weeping body.

His need. His yearning. His craving for more...spurs his lips, tongue and teeth on towards familiar, sweltering heights of performance. The songs her voice creates becomes like a drug to him. He finds his pain growing more and more mind-numbing. Yet, it isn't bitter, at all. Instead, it's as sweet as honey...as sweet as the angelic being beneath him.

He isn't the only one in sweet, sweet anguish, at the moment. No one else has ever been capable of affecting Gaia the way Sirius does. How is it possible for her to be so ripe, juicy and ready to be plucked from him doing nothing more than what he's doing to her, right now?

He does have the most luscious lips she's ever seen. Gazing upon them is as amazing as biting into the most tender, dripping mango. In fact, watching him against her is like watching him savor that same slick, squishy, pouring mango.

Also, there's the scent of his enchanting musk wafting through her nostrils. It is copiously pungent but aromatic at the same time. She can tell that he is dangerously excited just like a young, male elephant in Musth. The realization that this heavy response in him is all because of how much he wants her and delights in burying his face in her bosom, makes her head and knees feel lighter than air.

She's still in disbelief that such an ethereal being is so smitten by her. For hundreds of millennia, many Stars and Planets have chased him to the ends of the universe and still he refuses to abandon her side. His dedication to her and to pleasing her, is on the level of nonexistence. Inconceivable.

Along with that, considering how so many other Stars as magnetic and handsome (well almost) as himself, aren't known for being the commitment types, he is quite a treasure...a very earth-shattering, spine-tingling treasure.

He proves this further once he swings his leg over her with the bursting energy and grace of an impala leaping into the air, to where he's in a straddling position over her but without actually sitting on her. Then with a dramatic, nimble twist of his head, his locks (which fall to the middle of his back), flips through the air, as if he were a Lord of The Rings elf illustration on the cover of a fanfiction, fantasy, romance novel, come to life.

Gaia giggles in response.

She gives him a joking, suspicious look as he smiles down at her.

"Who are you, now, my love? Legolas?"

"I'm whomever you want me to be, darling."

"Well, if you insist on being an elf from one of the greatest human movies of all time, it's a good thing you cut your hair to the proper length, at least. Though I do kind-of miss it when it was flowing down past your knees."

He combs his fingers through it.

"Well, it's more manageable, now. Don't you think?"

She gives him a funny smirk.

"I still miss how it was, before..."

Now it's his turn to look incredulous but he's lighthearted about it, at least.

He finally coos, "Do you miss this?"

He dives back in before sucking her between his lips.

She lets out an ardent whine, in response.

He wickedly smirks against her before continuing to suckle her like a baby suckling his mother's milk. Although, his groans reveal that what he's doing is anything but pure.

"Oh, gods, Siri! If you continue at this rate, I'm going to erupt!" she breathily cries out.

He stops.

"My dear, if you continue at this rate, I'm going to erupt, too," he growls against her flesh.

Gaia becomes an acidic lake being fed and vibrated by a downpour of acid rain. His voice is so wonderful to her.

He draws forth the most intimate aspects of her voice and body, a little longer. Then right when he senses himself along with her, at the precipice, he saves them both from going over the edge by releasing her.

Yet, she ends up not quite seeing it the same way and she whines in protest to let him know it. However, although she doesn't see him as a hero right now, he knows she certainly will in time.

He returns to what he was doing before he started gluttonously devouring her which is exploring the rest of her with his hands and mouth.

Once he reaches the last point on his journey which is the front of her leg, he is eager to finish up. Yet he doesn't show it as he opts to torment Gaia with anticipation, a little longer, instead.

However, after he finishes, his chamber has become a sun surrounding them both. Then his keen arousal moves to his hands which compels him to spread her. She stimulates his ears as he rains kisses down upon her inner thighs.

She also senses his eternal love for her within each application. It isn't long before he's drinking her like wine. She becomes a display of passion as he does so. He is so enthralled by her vivid need for him. So enamored by her taste. So enflamed by the feeling of her nails buried in his scalp. Every sound she creates is like the sound of a tumbling brook or thunder on an eternally stormy world.

She thrusts against him or grinds into the top of his appendage and the scent that slams into him causes his mind to go supernova. His voice reflects the beast he feels he's become. She moves back in preparation to become an ocean wave, again and he chases her like a cheetah chasing his prey.

She can't believe how magnificent he is whenever he's between her thighs like this. His blue stars burn into her like a lion, ready to pounce. His intensity and carnivorous desire for her taste makes her feel so divine and like his very life force.

It's all so intimate...so exquisitely and movingly intimate...like giving birth to her very own star.

How is this regal being able to make her tremble so? To make her titanic plates shift, so catastrophically. To force her hips to take on a life of their own, moving like a black mamba through the underbrush.

On the other hand, Sirius asks himself different kinds of questions...

Why is he enjoying something so primal and messy, so much? Isn't he The Great Dog Star? Aren't the worlds that revolve around him technologically advanced, spacefaring ones, who's natures should be reflected in his own? How is it that her terrific glory is able to incite him to gravel in such an animalistic, desperate, vulnerable place, just to please her?

He's even harder and throbbing even more than he was a few minutes, ago. He didn't even think that was possible. The organic, supercomputer in his skull is scrambled, at this. He's so obsessed with her. He can't seem to get enough of the sight of her. Her taste. Her touch. Her voice. Her smell. She just doesn't know the power she has over him. If she told him to do anything, he'd do it without hesitation...

"My galaxies. You taste so addictive. Come for me," he snarls before plunging back into Gaia's sea.

"Oh Siri!" she cries as her body becomes a lightning rod for electrified rapture, once more.

The deeper he drowns within her, the more soaked he becomes and as he drowns, she drowns with him. They hold each other as they sink deeper and deeper towards the bottom. Then after taking their last breath, they both lose consciousness. They see a pinpoint of blistering light that grows larger and brighter, until it's engulfing them.

After working so hard to bring her towards the brink, Sirius's lovely space bloom finally becomes ripe and ready to bestow the gift that he's been longing for.

Her body becomes a storm forming over eerily calm waters with the first signs being her nipples transforming into raisins along with the sounds exploding from her throat reaching a fever pitch...her chasms rumbling and closing in on his fingers and her swelling and pulsing against his tongue.

He perceives the awesome assault on his senses ahead and his being throbs and heaves in anticipation. Then the storm which is her, reaches its full fury as it stirs the turbulent waters.

An Earthquake rips through her chasms that's so lethal in its force, it shakes Sirius to his core and several solar flares flash out from his surface. She shrieks like an Eagle and he creates sounds similar to what pigs make while his hunger for her becomes even more piggish. Then her waves crash against his face and he relishes the fantastic sting of salt water in his nostrils and the salty wetness that inundates his throat.

The knowledge that no one else has ever been able to transform her into a geyser, thrills him like nothing else can. He also feels his veins beating with predatory fury as she further bucks against him like a bull. Despite his massive strength, he's hardly able to keep her subdued which just makes him crave her, all the more.

The voracious, fiery desire Gaia senses in his eyes causes the devastating satisfaction blasting through her, to become even more vivid and elongated. After him so diligently and thoroughly pleasing her, all she wants to do, is fill his goblet made of blue light until it's overflowing.

She wants to surrender all of herself to him and reveal the most private, sacred parts of her. She wants him to know how spectacular he's making her feel and how grateful she is to belong to someone so gorgeous and devoted.

She wails louder and Sirius's being flares, again.

'Gods. So heavenly. How is it possible, you're so stunning?'

He deliriously groans, grunts and growls with the need and bittersweet gratification overwhelming him with her continuing to cry out for him, until she's finally left a panting, heaving puddle atop his disheveled bed.

Now, that the storm has subsided, Sirius finds himself soaked in her release and feeling like a bloated river that's dammed up and ready to burst forth. Still, he's not actually ready to claim his prize, just yet. He's much too masochistic for that...when he's not being a sadistic, little devil, that is (hah-hah-hah).

After moving up, he whispers something into her ear. As he's doing that, his succulent lips move as if he were uttering the incantation to some malevolent, shadowy magic spell. Further, a sinister desire darkens his eyes. If someone else was in the room watching them but couldn't hear what he'd said, seeing this would still reveal the tainted, nefarious energy of what he's telling her.

Yet, regardless how dark it is, all extremes exist within Gaia, so she wouldn't be the least bit shocked by it.

Once she's spread herself, again and he's intimately observing her fingers at work against and within her...the tiny, innocent, little thing he requested is revealed to the hypothetical audience in the room.

She notices the tree trunk in his pants which is furiously leaking sap. She can tell because there's a pool against his garment. Beholding this causes her movements to grow heavier and more urgent with her yearning. Also, looking upon her causes him to groan while feeling like he's suddenly been blasted by a chilly wind in his current form.

His hankering for her keeps feeding the forest fire raging inside of her for him, in many ways. There's the expressions on his face. There's the thirst in his eyes as he repeatedly bounces his gaze up to taunt hers. There's the sultry, ferocious tones that abandon his throat and the things his naughty, smooth tongue utters. All of this causes her to grow more enflamed for him and in such an agonizing way.

Though, he doesn't stop there. He starts putting on a show for her, as well. He also allows her to feel his other hand against her skin as he strokes and vigorously fondles her. His strokes align perfectly with the brutal energy flooding his face and darkening and contradicting his angelic, refined countenance. However, that doesn't stop Gaia from being keenly taken by him.