Gaia's Brightest Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It turns out that even after they made their oneness, official, they still had unfinished wars, ahead of them. Gaia's father, The Sun, fought very hard to keep them separated. Now, he's just surrendered to the reality that they are deeply enamored by each other and pretty much nothing can stand in the way of that...not even The Source of Existence, his/her/itself.

Then with that, Sirius had a bevy of stars fighting for his attention. They attempted to sabotage their love, every chance they got. They would spread rumors. They would give both Sirius and Gaia, misinformation so that they could grow distrustful of each other. Still, through all the turmoil, eventually their perseverance in remaining dedicated to each other, paid off and everyone finally backed off and left them alone...

As Sirius's more tenderhearted emotions for Gaia, mixes with the more tormenting, tumultuously bittersweet ones swirling inside of him, his voice becomes a tremor as he whispers against her plump flesh slicked down with his saliva, "I...I love you..."

His words sweep over Gaia like a river of rose water covered in deep pink, rose petals. The rose water also fills her lungs and removes all of the breath from within them. She experiences the heart-wrenching passion, overwhelming Sirius, as if they were one being.

The shiver that rolls through her body as she feels him rubbing against the sensitive place inside of her, once more, travels to her voice as she replies against his swollen mouth with heartfelt, tumultuous emotion, "...I love you...too..."

At that moment, his need to lay claim to her spikes. He unleashes his impassioned, love-struck rage, against and within her as he delicately whispers over and over, "Come for me."

As his heated, unstable breath caresses her ear, millions of emotions mixed with her sexual euphoria causes her nipples along with her inner world, to start tensing up against her one true love.

Not long after that, the space between Gaia's legs is transformed into a billion galaxies worth of stars. His massive strength shatters her being from within. She attempted to resist him. Attempted to escape him.

Yet, once again, the captor of her heart, mind, body and soul, has broken her, completely. He has restrained her with the ropes and chains of her own desire for him. He has punished her with the brutal, despotic lust in his words. He has forced her to cry out for him as he violates her, over and over.

He has forced her to howl for him like a pack of wolves. He has forced tears to stream down her temples in her ecstasy. He has forced her toes to curl. He has forced her thighs to convulse like space-shuttles taking off. He has forced her to bow like a slave to her master before his suffocating, addictive, irresistible will.

As Sirius's white-hot flames consume Gaia, whole, the squeaks, hoarseness and weakened brightness of her tone reveals to him just how drastically he's affected her and what he's still doing to her. He also hears her muttering as she sporadically repeats, "I love you...I love you." The feeling of her having become a Boa Constrictor and an Earthquake against him, further drives him towards the brink of madness and collapse.

Her flu like reaction to him, as if he were a virus that had penetrated every cell of her flesh and gave her a malignant fever along with her total surrender to him, finally unleashes the full intensity of the fierce, bloodcurdling beast clawing at the surface of his being.

He feels his heaviness reaching a maximum as with her wrists restrained and strung up above her in his fantasies, she's now being forced to frantically ride his face. She has also transformed his mouth, chin and jaw into a drenched wonderland.

Within his mental oasis, he is magnificently and painfully rising and swelling towards the heavens. Then once he feels her splashing all over him and pouring her golden goblet of fine wine down his gulping gullet, he finally pops like a balloon, in real life. He ends up emptying an ocean of himself, deep inside of her while a barbaric grunt that spans the distance of a galaxy, bursts from betwixt his clenched teeth.

Every movement of his erratically pumping, convulsing hips against her, screams with the ferocious energy of a tiger, "You belong to meee!" Yet, unfortunately, the satisfaction raining down upon him like asteroids, is so catastrophic, he isn't able to actually snarl that.

All he can do is drown her ears in the dark, gruff, masculine, incoherent words and tones that swells from a place deep inside of his throbbing veins. He can chaotically buck against her like a bull. He can keep burying himself deep inside of her like a giant anaconda burrowing into mud.

He can reveal the intense affection he's feeling for her by heavily suckling and making love to her ear with his lips, teeth and tongue. He can drag his nails against her thigh and roughly massage and caress her slopes and curves.

He can also allow her to keep throbbing against his soaked fingers until she's become sore and at last, he's excavated the tremendous amounts of her gushing, squirting, creamy treasure from within her hallowed ground.

~*~*~

As Gaia's long lashes now rest against her soft cheeks; her ropey, fluffy hair flows over her pillow and her breasts obscured by a blanket, now rises and falls in the most entrancing, gentle way...being still awake, himself, Sirius can't help but to simply revel in her resplendence.

While he's doing so, he also has flashbacks of all that occurred between them, earlier. A feeling like water from her arctic poles, pools down his back, in reaction. However, soon after that, a familiar uneasiness returns to him...

He's given life to beings that make light, itself, tremble with envy at the extraordinary capabilities of their spaceships. Their technology can incinerate large worlds. They don't even need the bacteria on their world and have in fact, destroyed all life on their world, down to the bacteria. They were once very wild and lived like hunter-gatherers, in harmony with all the awe-inspiring life around them...but that was long ago.

Actually, it's been far too long since he's been able to relish the sensation of having worlds around him, so vibrant and consumed with an overabundance of life. There are other planets that could nurture life in the future once he's cooled some.

However, he fears his children might destroy those before that time arrives. Something else very unfortunate, is that over time, he's become more influenced by their ways. Because of this, his chosen adornments have become more like theirs...very futuristic looking.

He will never forget the face Gaia made, the first time she beheld him in them. She was definitely unimpressed, to say the least. She wanted to be able to paw his nude, silky, firm chest and sculpted abs like she could back when he roamed around with nothing on but some metallic looking, stretchy underwear that tied at the sides.

These same adornments would also deliciously reveal him whenever he was in an aroused state. They make love a lot, now. Though back then, it was inconceivable how much they found themselves entangled in each other's webs with gravitational pulls like blackholes.

Most of his humanoid children who look much like himself in his avatar form, don't even engage in such natural (primitive to them) behaviors as sexual intercourse, anymore. Instead, many of them prefer to copulate by way of virtual reality and their babies grow in synthetic incubators. Their culture dictates that sex is disgraceful, messy, repulsive and unnecessary.

It's even prohibited (although there are still many who engage in traditional sex behind closed doors and traditional babies have also been born). He often feels conflicted about not fully being like they are when it comes to the way he expresses his sexuality. Although, then he has to remind himself of what Gaia always tells him about this, as her way of comforting and encouraging him...

He is billions of years old (even though in his avatar form, he appears to be only twenty-one in human years while Gaia appears to be nineteen). Why should he be obligated to conform to the culture of a species that is so much younger than he is? If anything, instead of him having something to learn from them, they definitely have a lot to learn from him. They have not yet mastered the concept of balance.

They have yet to comprehend that finding ways to accentuate and celebrate your own nature while letting go of the parts that are truly and objectively not beneficial to you or others, is always wiser than trying to conquer and subdue your nature, absolutely.

Gaia usually gives Sirius this analogy.

"Imagine if you were a star but refused to shine because you thought it was disgraceful and repulsive? Your children wouldn't even exist."

Sirius has always admired that his spiritual mate, is not only profoundly beautiful but profoundly wise, compassionate and nurturing, as well. He is always attempting to learn from her, above all else...

After drinking her in like ambrosia, a little longer, he finally smooths her hair back away from her face before planting a kiss that is as gentle as the coo of a human baby, onto her forehead.

Soon after that, he lies down and wraps his arm around his love. Once his eyelids, adorned with eyelashes like that of dove's feathers, fall, he drifts off into a dreamworld permeated with nothing but pools of perfectly translucent waters and Gaia's image being reflected in all of them.

~*~*~

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
SiriusDivineSiriusDivineover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thank you, luv2read2. I'm glad you enjoyed my story and I will take your corrective criticism into consideration. Have a great day. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Creative and imaginative

I did think that some descriptions ran on a bit too long, but overall enjoyed the story. Something different, yet utterly engrossing and Sirius and Gaia are "real" characters. Besides, no matter what parents say (or don't say), young lovers will always achieve their destiny. even though the road may have a few bumps in it. BTW, "planets for balls" - cute and creative.

luv2read2

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Lilith's Fling with Cursed Items An adventurer adorns a magic amulet with creamy results.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Summer That Changed My Life! How James became Jamie....in Transgender & Crossdressers
Inner Woman Ch. 01: Charmed by a Bracelet Michael tries on the Venus Charm Bracelet.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Dr. White's Code of Sluts Ch. 01 Pt. 01 A sex therapist sets out to seduce her patient's hot husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Chloe 01 The beginning.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories