Gaia's Brightest Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In fact, she loves the stark contradictions that exist within him. She loves the commanding, sensuous, provocative energy he radiates when they're all alone. He doesn't need to be a warrior or have his hair styled in a way that fits within human ideas of what makes a male, masculine. Sure, his lips can make flowers burn with envy. Yet, he exudes masculinity and authority everytime he pins her to a wall or uses his massive strength to force her to take him over and over, again.

She also cherishes that they have enough trust between them to be this revealing with each other about the things they really desire, deep down inside. Probably the only thing that's been off limits for them is mating with others, alone...but it's been billions of years...they have to do something to keep things spicy and fresh...

As a matter-of-fact, that's probably one reason why Sirius stops at some point before suggesting something that will bring out even more of their inhibitions...

They get back to what they were engaged in, not long after but this time something is filling his space lily's cave but it isn't him. Something is also causing another part of her to vibrate like a cello string but he's not responsible for that, either. The ability to make things appear out of thin air, is definitely an asset (they are supernatural beings, after all).

Now, he's able to experience her in all of her vulnerability and glory from a vantage point he didn't have the pleasure of enjoying before. Everything about her is pure perfection. She appears like a field of flowers. She sounds like birds singing. Her movements are like that of a cobra...a very striking, attractive cobra.

All he can think about is being enveloped in her love...of having her angelic wings embracing him...because she's definitely not from the universal realm. Instead, she was born from a place where joy is eternal and nothing ever dies. Where flowers never close their petals and stars never burn all their fuel.

However, wherever she was born, in her mind, he was born somewhere even above that...or perhaps he was born below it...or better yet, below their realm. If the main Biblical antagonist actually existed, compared to him, the monstrous lust in Sirius's eyes would make him the most cruel, iniquitous being in existence.

Only a villain of villains would possess his size and then so wretchedly taunt her and make her ache so painfully at the sight of it being massaged and stroked so heavily.

Only a sharp horned, fork-tongued devil would use his rich, deep voice which is like the most addictive drug to her ears, to slowly kill her with the malignant, toxic need it elicits from deep within her for him. The delicious torture he's inflicting upon her is worse than all the torture that's ever existed in the whole universe, combined. The extraordinary ways he makes her feel, is downright deranged. Twisted. Wrong...but as humans say...if her desire for his torture is wrong, she doesn't want to be right.

She becomes transfixed by his mouth with the sinful utterances that crawl from between his lips. She whimpers when he diabolically winks at her. She showers his ears with words that communicate her hunger for him and becomes a river when he tempts her closer with his tongue. Her eyes dip back down to his space and then back up to his chiseled face. The infinite, brown portals to her soul repeat this pattern several times. It isn't much longer before she's reaching the center of his star form and is being incinerated by his heat from within her womb.

As she cries out his name, a sweltering fantasy ravishes her mind. It involves what he's now vigorously stroking and she can't peel her eyes away from, pounding in and out of her.

The passionate things her voice does and the wild, frantic things she's doing to herself and how much she's pouring over that which is giving her a satisfaction equivalent to a feline rolling in catnip causes Sirius to explode soon after her.

It's the most exhilaratingly scorching feeling to him. The bright pangs beaming through Gaia are also intensified by the sight of Sirius becoming a flood against his pants along with the slaughterous sounds his vocal cords create.

She further comes unwound by him being so swollen, his large hand appears much smaller than its real size, against himself. Her breath is snatched at his nipples tightening against his rock-hard chest. She's swept away at him snarling her name right when he's taking off. She dies at the sight of her mate's splendid, elegant face becoming so animalistically and agonizingly distorted by his sexual euphoria.

Once they both fall back down like warm rain from their clouds of nirvana, Sirius uses his recuperation time to gorge on Gaia's cavity as if she were his oxygen. Swimming in each other's plush touch, silky moistness and intoxicating taste, is always luxuriant bliss for the both of them. So, after a moderate time of being tongue to tongue, nose to nose, teeth to teeth, they're both reignited and ready to melt together into pools of combined lava.

There are also some other more tame indulgences that reignites their passion like bathing each other's skin, necks, ears, in the feeling of their mouths and forcing the bed and each other's thighs to magnify their pleasure.

Sirius's index finger takes on a wormlike quality as his bewitching gaze and the opulence of his dripping girth, menacingly reveals the abuse, Gaia's mouth, is in for, if she comes to him. Most wouldn't dare attempt to handle such an imposing being who's very intimidating in his beauty, as well.

However, Gaia's been doing it for some billions of years now, so it's no problem for her.

After lathering him up, the commanding, barbaric sound he releases makes her heart race faster as he stretches her. Soon after, she starts attempting to work him up to his limit with her hand and cavity. This is always one of her favorite things to do with her soulmate. Just like always, the subterranes of his voice are revealing the wonderfully bright and heavy pangs, overtaking him. The reason he's experiencing this vibrant pleasure is because of her. This knowledge invigorates her and makes her feel as if she's sitting on a quasar beam.

She loves feeling so small and overpowered beneath him. She loves being dominated by her mate and feeling his hand which is so much larger than hers, overwhelming and firmly pushing down on the back of her skull.

She loves it when he pulls her hair...when he growls words dripping with his brutal lust, at her like a father lion reprimanding his cubs. She loves being reminded that she belongs to him and only him. She also loves how angry he gets when another handsome male gives her attention and how he takes his possessive rage out on her, once they're alone and she can't escape.

During those times, he makes her feel as if she's just gotten through rolling around in the wettest, thickest mud. He twirls her mind and body around his finger like a leopard playing with his prey. He licks and fingers her, bringing her to the edge, then stops. He unleashes a flurry of words upon her that reminds her of her transgressions, her place and who's in control. He repeats this many times until she's begging for him as if she were begging for food after having not eaten for an eternity.

Then he plays with her some more by taunting her as he pushes up against her but lingers without entering. Once he breeches her, he gives her only short bursts of pleasure. After he's satisfied that she's graveled enough, he immerses himself more fully in gratifying her but then he makes her crash into a wall, some more. He does eventually unleash all of his pinned up aggression and resentment upon her.

Though it's only after her voice is hoarse from begging and crying out in rapture, over and over.

It's also only after he's revealed his smile that looks like it belongs on a shark or a hyena, more times than she can count. In the end, he rapes, abuses and molests her gushing warmth along with her ears with his spine-tinglingly snarling words, until it feels as if someone dropped a nuclear bomb inside of her.

He is indeed, the master and conquerer of her heart, body and mind and as she keeps having her orifice invaded by him, she makes sure to show it. She allows him to see her surrender and how frail she is compared to him, in her large, languishing eyes. In response, he creates a drawn out grunt like a nightmarish beast.

Then he reminds her of who owns her and the place where she belongs which is on her knees beneath him as he grips her small skull between his strong, tyrannical hands. He also causes a trimmer to ravage her heart and makes her body convulse and her eyes flutter with the dark, twisted things he snarls and the salient, wolfish energy in his eyes.

Yet although, at times, he treats her as if he has all the power, behind closed doors. The truth is that she has just as much in their relationship, if not slightly more. Many times, she's confessed to him how when she's gorging on him, she often tries to imagine how he must feel, having her wetness and warmth, enveloping him. Though in reality, he thinks it's probably not possible for her to understand the fantastic things she does to him.

Right now and as always, he's letting her know through lots of words along with every other possible type of vocalization he can muster, that he's so very, very appreciative of what she's willing to do to make sure that he's happy and fulfilled. He's making sure to intersperse his more raw, carnal language with tenderness as well...letting her know how beautiful she looks when she's pleasing him and so on.

Yet in reality, there aren't any articulations or sounds that could ever communicate the bloodthirsty monster that overtakes and torments Sirius with its ravenous craving for Gaia and all that she has to offer him. She just makes every part of him, ache so tremendously. The minute he feels her enveloping him, he feels like he's going insane.

Whatever composure or sense of pride, he's still clinging too, abandons him. Like many times before, he's no longer able to control the expressions that flood his face. He still can't seem to overcome his self-consciousness about it. He has a certain reputation of being poised and even-tempered which goes nicely with his ethereal, majestic appearance.

However, when he's alone with Gaia, that all vanishes.

He's becoming even more unhinged and unrestrained as he allows himself to become more thoroughly hypnotized by Gaia moving back and forth around him. Memories start permeating his brain of all the explosive times he's experienced, having his most sensitive place snuggled tightly by Gaia's even more sensitive place. He feels himself growing heavier and heavier. His own flames lick at his being as they draw closer and closer.

Then finally, like a balloon full of milk being squeezed, he pops. The feeling that shrieks through him like a million quasar beams causes him to take on the ferocious qualities of a wolf. These qualities manifest in the sounds he creates, the way his body reacts and in the way his face contorts.

Once his breath has settled, he finds that he's still engorged. Only Gaia is able to do this to him. That's when he takes the opportunity to finally claim the prize he's been denying himself for such a long, afflicting and thrilling time.

Even after so long, their hearts still lose the ability to regulate themselves whenever they're about to finish their voyage with each other across the universe. Sirius decides to go with one of Gaia's favorite positions which involves them both being on their backs.

Then with him behind her, she's able to place her cushion against him and twist her upper body so she can gaze into his eyes and take heated suckles of his mesmerizing lips. Of course, he has to lean down since he's much taller than her five-foot-five inches but that just makes Gaia feel more helpless and safe in his strapping arms.

Once he glides past her gates, because the escapade before transformed her into a furnace, a brilliant feeling instantly causes her to howl like beasts of the night. In fact, just the thought alone of her Brightest Star, plunging in and out of her, is enough to bring her treacherously close to her tipping point.

His voice sounding like a sports car engine being revved up, in her ear as he's penetrating her, doesn't hurt, either. Actually, it feels very, very stupendous.

As he starts churning her like butter, his tone becomes the notes played on a double base instrument and its vibrating strings as he intimately utters, "Come for me, Gaia."

His energy has become an Emperor on a post apocalyptic, extraterrestrial world who rules his subjects with a painstaking, heavy-handed fist. He has captured her like a wild animal on a world besides his own and has imprisoned her within his dungeon of iniquity, underneath his towering, forbidding castle.

He has subdued her within his cell of sensuous pain. He has restrained her wrists and ankles and wrapped her body in his ropes of erotic torment. His planet-sized hand is oppressing her paper-thin, moon-sized skull. Her cheek is pressed to his wet, filthy ground of sexual distress.

She cannot resist her captor. She cannot run away from him. She cannot wriggle out from underneath his viselike grip on her. All she can do is take what he's offering her. She hungers for the food you fill your stomach with. Yet, he refuses to bestow her with that kind of sustenance. Instead, she is only allowed the food that comes from his own being.

Despite her debased, subjugated state and despite how her stomach churns as if it has been pumped with live maggots, she still finds her vocal cords defying her screaming mind, in every aspect.

Her body has also become her mind's adversary and has betrayed it, in the most horrendous way. Her body shamelessly and obstinately cries out for more of that which is stretching her like nothing else has before.

A blistering fire has been lit within her womb and only the water from her oppressor's hose, can tame it. Her knees ache against the chilly floor but that ache pales in comparison to the one between her thighs which have become Earthquake stricken, territories.

She can hear her subjugator's voice in her ear. It sounds like it belongs to a Prince who's father has always showered him with everything he's ever wanted. His words laced with libidinous poison, transforms her ear into a muddy, tsunami ravaged temple.

His aristocratic, smooth tone in certain moments is betrayed by the unrefined, brutish sounds abandoning his lips, at other moments. His mouth is a motor, a wolf, a yowling cat and a hissing snake, all rolled into one...

Gaia keeps drowning in her fantasies of Sirius as he keeps ravishing her, in real life. Along with that, at times, her mind shifts back and forth from daydreaming. This happens whenever she feels him fondling her like a squishy ball, hardily playing with her nipples or exploring the length of her hilly form with his frisky hand.

Also, she isn't the only one indulging in the types of thoughts that would make a prostitute or Vlad the Impaler, blush. As his mate's taste still chokes his tongue, it's also choking his mind, as well. His paradise consists of Gaia riding his gulping, lapping maw as if it were a horse.

Within his secret, luscious paradise, she is also as mesmerizing as the most otherworldly, black mare, rearing up off the ground. Her body moves like a steed's mane in the wind as the graceful being gallops through a field, blanketed in swaying, vibrantly colored flowers.

Her glory is doubled. Her udders are as full as a cow's udders, straining towards their limit with all the milk swelling them up. Her gourds bounce like two stones skipping on water, after being hurled across a thermal lake.

Just as she's doing in reality, in his paradise, she willingly allows herself to be subdued and manipulated by him. She allows the weapons that he possesses to penetrate her, deeply. She allows him to swamp her shores with the waters from his essence. Both from above and from below.

He battles with her form. Batters it from within and from without. Although she is a formidable volcano, he is the planet underneath her and he is determined to shake her to her core, until she erupts and her lava spews out before it melts his face, body and mind...

As Gaia's movements grow more tempestuous and her voice grows more impassioned, in his head, he starts taking on that same energy, in reality. The sounds swelling from his belly before bursting from his throat can be likened to the sound The Big Bang would've created, if it could've been heard. Gaia starts feeling as if she's lying over a hot-spring, as drenched with sweat and superheated, as her love feels against her.

Also, his yearning to connect with her downpour in ways other than how he is currently, causes his hand to glide down between her thighs. Her voice blooms into a whining teapot for him in response, both in her fantasy and in the real world with the radiant pleasure searing through her like molten lead.

On top of that, within her brain and outside of it, as she becomes his violin strings that he strokes and plucks and his DJ turn table, her thighs become the Serengeti when an implausibility of wildebeests are stampeding over it.

Then Sirius clamps his fingers into her hair like a snare before forcing her to twist her upper body around and gaze up at him. As he attacks her lips with his own, she almost stumbles over the precipice, right then and there. Though fortunately for Sirius, it's only almost since it's his wish to savor her, a little while longer. This event encourages them both to be more present with each other, instead of wallowing in the muddy pools of their minds.

Sirius keeps worshipping her lips for a while. He's very tender with them like a mother towards her newborn baby. Yet, he's also very passionate in his suckling of them as if he were relishing the most luxurious, chocolate dipped, ice cream bar.

A memory of the first time he kissed her, floats into his mind. They'd been getting to know each other in a more friendly way, than a romantic one, for a few Earth months. They hadn't even taken things further yet. However, it turned out that his father/mother, the avatar of a Nebula, had already had an intuition about what was developing between them and he didn't like it one bit.

That's when he started pressuring Sirius to stop seeing Gaia. All the other stars who were either his friends or interested in him, would further attempt to convince him of how inferior to and beneath him she was and so on. Then the day came when Sirius succumbed to all the browbeating and told Gaia that he couldn't see her, anymore.

Gaia cried harder than she ever had, in all of her existence, over that. She also later found out (much, much later because of his pride) that Sirius had cried, too. However, eventually, he got some planets for balls, gave his friends and father-mother a certain, derogatory finger and returned to his soulmate.

She was so dazzling as she sat alone over a cliff edge while gazing out over the valley below. The wind was a warm breeze and The Sun was setting. He called out to her. She stilled herself for a moment. Then she floated up to her feet and rotated around. He eventually confessed to her why he'd left and how in love he was with her. When their lips became one, both of their body's also became supernovas.

He remembers how his heart was racing so furiously, he could hear it beating in his ear. He also remembers how much he trembled against her and her against him. He remembers her taste. Her warmth. Her softness against his hardness. How small she appeared as she gazed up at him with those big, pure eyes of hers. Her intoxicating, wild, sweet scent and how it drove his mind and body into a crazed spin...