Gail Uses Sandor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HADRIAN M
HADRIAN M
391 Followers

Gail stood there letting me admire her. The dress had decorations of a few leaves cut into the cloth and embroidered in white. I strained to see beyond the embroidery, wondering if I could see through, and what was underneath. Her hair was bundled on her head and her makeup was soft, in spite of the red blush high on her cheekbone.

“Enchanting,” I said, “You look simply enchanting.”

“I’m glad you like it. I bought it months ago wondering when I could wear it.” Gail said.

“I was saying you are enchanting, not the dress,” I reaffirmed, “but I like the dress too.” I flicked my eyebrows up and questioned, “What’s under it.”

“Try to see,” Gail said, walking up to me.

I slid forward in the chair and moved the material of her dress around her breast. There was the hint of her nipple. There was a leaf embossed on the thigh. I moved it to the center, between her thighs and tried to see. Pressed against her it seemed like I was looking at her skin. “Are you naked?” I asked.

First Gail reddened a bit, then she smiled and reached to touch my cheek, “Don’t be silly...my panties are natural.”

We walked upstairs to wait for Gabriela and Giancomo. They were sitting facing the patio looking at the sea. As we reached the middle of the room Giancomo said, “Gail, come here please.” He rose from his chair, drink in hand, and made room for Gail. “Sit here for just a minute or two and only look at the trees and the sea. You tell me if it isn’t hypnotic.”

“Can I get you a drink?” Gabriela said, and when she rose to my having nodded yes, I was awestruck for the second time in ten minutes. Gabriela was wearing a silk dress that was green with beige and white flowers and little splashes of red. It clung to her body so perfectly that you could see every curve and flair, even the bump of a bone above her hip. Her breasts were perfectly rounded from the front, her nipples visible through the silk. From the side her breasts were pear shaped, hanging naturally, just enough to make the soft sensuality of her appearance cause me to sigh.

Gabriela’s dress was a bit shorter than Gail’s and her legs looked a little longer. She wore earrings of woven white and pink gold, and a ring I hadn’t seen before that had a large sapphire in the middle surrounded by baguette diamonds. When she turned to walk into the kitchen I watched the dress slid and fold around the curve of her behind. It was as sexy as if she were naked. Gabriela’s makeup was so flawlessly applied that you had to wonder if it were makeup at all. She looked stunning.

“Gabriela, you look lovely,” I said. Some seconds later I added, “Your ring, that’s lovely too.” Gabriela stuck her head from the kitchen and smiled very broadly. “I’m glad you notice,” she said. And when the housekeeper handed her the drink she walked to me, her hand outstretched, to show me her ring.

“My birthday present from Gian,” she said, smiling proudly.

Gail lost interest in hypnotic scenery and walked over to see the ring, then oh’d’ and awe’d for two minutes. She turned, excitedly and told Gaincomo what a beautiful choice he had made. No jealousy between them, Gail seemed as happy for Gabriela as if it were her own. Watching the two of them was a picture of beauty. I looked up to notice Giancomo looking at them as well. We didn’t exchange any acknowledgement between us but I knew we were both thinking how very fortunate we were to have these two beautiful people in our lives.

We heard the hoot of the taxi when he pulled up and we made our way outside. Even Cornelious stood with his mouth gaping when he saw the girls. Gaincomo and I looked like gypsies, he carrying one and me with two bottles of wine, wrapped in towels to keep them cool. We told the driver we wanted to eat fish and he made his way to a restaurant near the square called Mylopetra. Later we learned that there were better fish restaurants but Cornelious thought the girls were dressed too beautifully for anything less.

We walked in and the girls stood in the entrance with three quarters of the room looking at them. The waiter immediately wanted to guide us to a table but Giancomo stopped us from moving. He asked the waiter if we could drink our own wine and the response, “No problem, sir, let me take care of them for you,” and he took the three bottles from us, smiling. As we wound through the table Gaincocmo said, “I’m sure we are not the first ones to bring wine.”

The appetizer of tiny grape leaves filled with veal and rice and fresh herbs, the so very fresh salad, and of course the seafood we ate was delicious. When the waiter showed interest in our wine Gabriela suggested he taste it. He commented that he would like to add it to his wine list, and we learned that they had a very decent wine list of typical French, Italian and German wines. We opened the third bottle of wine just before the main course.

A young waiter’s helper stood just behind Gail, partly between her and Giancomo, literally ready to pounce whenever anything was needed. Soon I saw that when Gail leaned forward toward Giancomo, or the table, the front of her dress hung away from her chest, enough to look down and see her breasts.

And the young man did just that, looked down, fixated on her every move. At first Gail wasn’t aware, but when she realized the attention she exaggerated her movements, became more animated, enjoying the attention. After we left the restaurant I stole a moment alone and chided Gail on her teasing then asked her to lean forward for me. When I told her I could see the whole of her breast, beyond her nipples she tilted her head, and smiling at me with a closed mouth she paused for a few moments, then said, “I know,” and she blushed red on her neck, “do you mind.?”

We walked the streets for a while then turned into the Kalistrata Street, where most of the bars were located. We stepped into one, a bar, or club as they called them, but the music was too loud. When I gave Giancomo a painful look he started to laugh then he leaned toward me and said, “And I thought last nights club was loud.” We left and walked slowly, further along in the direction where we had been last night. The girls were ahead of us and drew the attention of passersby. At one point three men turned and tried talking to them but they handled the brief discourse well.

We ended up in Harani again. Giancomo led the way toward the bar, I was last, and as we passed the first tables I noticed the man that had danced with Gail last night. He was leaning over a table with four girls and talking. No one was dancing. The music was subdued, it was nice, we could talk, and Giancomo leaned forward to comment on it, “An improvement, no?” I nodded. We ordered drinks and stood with our back to the bar. For five or ten minutes it was possible to hold a conversation. I was speaking with Gail on my right, and Gabriel on her right was speaking with Giancomo.

The music stopped and a DJ with a too loud microphone shouted something in Greek, then in English, “”It’s show time,” and over the sound of some music he announced the name of a song and continually raised the sound until the place vibrated. People were scurrying everywhere. Couples walked hand in hand to the dance floor and single men rushed across the floor to seek out a partner.

From the corner of my eyes I noticed the ‘bad man’ from yesterday walking toward Gail, just a few more steps to go. Reflexively, I stepped forward and turned to my right, my left arm outstretched as if to take hold of Gail to dance. But my elbow was bent; my arm was really outstretched to keep the man from getting near Gail. At the moment he stepped up to her, I slipped my arm between them, and my elbow hit him directly in the middle of his chest, forcefully. He was jolted back, and he placed his hands on his chest.

There was a moment of suspense. I didn’t hear the music; I did see Gail’s face, surprised at my action. The man was in front of her, his hands holding his chest, he was looking at me. Gabriela was starring at me as well, smiling, and Gaincomo was looking at the man, not too kindly. The man said a few words in Greek, but he didn’t move away. I lowered my right hand to put it around Gail’s waist and move her away in the event that the man would react, all the while starring at him, and he starring at me. Finally, the man looked at Gail, then Gabriela, and without saying anything her turned and walked away.

Gail looked at me for what seemed a long time. No smile, just wide eyes. Surprised, maybe angry, I couldn’t tell. I was still standing three quarters in front of her when she turned to Gabriela, “He has never done anything like that, in all the years…” Gail said, speaking loudly to be heard, “honestly.”

I felt embarrassed, Giancomo and Gabriela had seen it all. Truth is I actually wanted to hurt the man, but I didn’t say that. Gail asked me, for all to hear, “What happened?”

I shouted to explain, “I just wanted to dance, and it was an accident.”

“That was no accident, Ri,” Gail said. Again all our heads were leaning together, this was one conversation for all.

“Well, last night…” and I started to explain what the heavyset man had said last night. Gabriela just starred at me, with her little side of the mouth smile she would often make, seemingly her mind was racing.

Giancomo contributed, “You know, the Australians have a saying I like, it’s, “Good on you mate.” Well… good on you Rian.”

I smiled, still feeling a little silly but relieved that at least Gaincomo understood.

To break the moment I said to Gail, “So, will you dance with me,” and she allowed me to dance her to the dance floor. As I spun around from time to time I saw Gaiancomo leaning toward Gabriela, speaking close to her ear, and that she was starring at me.

We were dancing a slow dance to some Greek music. We had not spoken since we started to dance, the music had a hint of Arabic sound, “The song is nice, don’t you think,” I spoke close to Gail’s ear. She didn’t answer. Now what, I thought, she’s angry.

But, as if she was in slow motion Gail asked, “What did you say?” I repeated myself.

“Yes. It’s very nice. We should get it just to remember this trip.” Then Gail moved tighter against me and turned her head, her ear flat against my shoulder, and cuddled through the dance. Afterwards Gail asked Giancomo to dance and I danced with Gabriela. We all stayed on the floor a good ten or fifteen minutes, and then we left.

\We opted not to bother Cornelius at this late hour and walked back to the taxi stand. While waiting for a taxi to arrive Giancomo said, “I don’t think I have danced that long in twenty years. Reminds me of my poor days.”

“I’m glad you danced during your poor days,” I added. “Couldn’t have been too poor.”

“You’d be surprised,” was Giancomo’s response. “Everyone goes through it…I’ve had my turn.” even Onansis had his times.”

A taxi arrived and we entered. Just weeks ago Charlotte had given me a long discourse about Aristotle Onasis, so I was well informed. “Do you compare yourself to Onasis? I asked, more from curiosity about his self impression.
“No,” was Gaincomo’s reply, “I have better taste in women, and I was never a prostitute”

We all laughed. I’m sure both girls had their personal reason for laughing. “I agree about the women,” I said. “Are you comparing our women to Jacqueline Kennedy?”

“Uh uh” he sounded, the second uh an octave lower then the first. “She was an icon. No, I’m thinking of Maria Callas.”

I didn’t know about Maria Callas, so I just nodded, “Was she a prostitute?”

Giancomo laughed, “No. She was a great singer, and his paramour. He was a prostitute. I believe it was his first profession in South America, after he left Greece.”

“Really?” I questioned, shocked at the possibility.

We arrived at the house and as we entered Giancomo asked, “Want a night drink?”

Gail looked at him smiling. “It’s called a night cap Gian…”cap” like a hat,” Gail corrected.

Giancomo nodded his head and smiled back at Gail, “Six months around you and I’ll be perfect.” He said.

“You’re perfect just the way you are,” Gail said.

“I mean perfect in my English,” Giancomo defended, and we all laughed.

Gabriela and I watched the exchange. It was warm, maybe personal, but I did not feel challenged. I commented, “I think I’ve had enough to drink…I’m already sloshing about. I’m calling it a night”

Gabriela walked toward me to kiss me goodnight, and when I reached my face forward for her to find my cheek, she stepped closer, close enough to press her breasts against me, and hugged me for several seconds, then kissed my cheek very softly, I could feel her parted lips. Gabriella walked to her bedroom while Gail kissed Gaincomo goodnight, I wondered if it was with the same tenderness.

With Gabriella’s kiss still lingering on my check, and watching her long and shapely legs as she walked away, I was vividly reminded of a person I met by clicking on her picture post on the Literotica web site. We exchanged emails for almost a year. She was beautiful, seemed charming in her writing, and over time I learned much about Missy

Her family ties, her responsibilities, even her civic efforts, all led me to make a judgment of character. We exchanged photos, and then the predictable, you can’t help but desire the lovely woman behind it all.

Missy had long sexy legs, shaped well enough to allow a small space between her thighs, leaving her pussy enticingly framed. I learned, with time, the sensuality of the woman, and that inevitably led me to dream of the bliss that being in that private place would provide. Missy is gone, but the kind thoughts and images remain.

With Gabriella’s leaving, Gail and I walked hand in hand to our bedroom. When I was partially undressed I stepped into the bathroom, and announced to that I was going to take a shower. She was standing in front of the mirror, her head bent to the right with both hands holding her ear, as she unfastened her earring. Looking at me reflected in the mirror Gail asked, “May I join you?”

I had started soaping down when Gail pulled back the plastic curtain and stepped into the shower, a white towel wrapped around her head. She stepped behind me and pressing her body against me, sliding across my slippery back. I could feel her breasts, her hands around my waist.

I urged Gail to turn and soaped her back and behind. Then, faces stretched upwards, we twisted under the shower head and moved in circles vying for the water to rinse away the soap. We dried ourselves and I left Gail to finish her oils or creams, while I crawled into bed naked. Five minutes later Gail joined me and slid well toward the middle of the bed, beside me. When I felt her nakedness it was obvious that she was feeling as passionate as I was.
I started loving Gail with the flat of my hand, first, brushing lightly across her chest and stomach. With the flat of my hand I flitted across her breast and over her nipples. Her right hand lay on my upper thigh, just above my groin, unmoving. After some five minutes of touching I lowered my hand between her thighs and she immediately opened her legs. I touched her inner thigh starting a hands length away from her pussy, and brushed upwards using only two fingers as I neared the top, sliding my fingers between the fold of her thigh and the outer soft flesh of her mons. After some minutes I started slipping my hand under her behind and retrieving it with my fingers extended causing them to slide into the crack of her behind, then more forward into the lower slit of her pussy.

“That feels so good,” Gail said.

“I love the way it feels too…and you deserve the attention” I responded.

“Why?” she questioned softly, “Why do I deserve attention?”

“Because I embarrassed you,” I said. “I’m sorry.”

When I said that I felt Gail’s body react, and seconds later she sat up. “You’re talking about that fight?” she asked.

“It wasn’t a fight,” I quickly replied.

Gail sounded a “Humph,” and speaking softly added, “You hit him.”

“It wasn’t that I struck…” Gail interrupted me.

“I wasn’t embarrassed Ri. I was surprised,” she strongly emphasized the word was. “It actually made me feel good…no, that sounds strange,” she said, correcting her thought. “It was crude, but it made me feel sheltered.” She paused, “Does that make sense?”

“I thought you were angry,” I commented, thoroughly confused by now.

“No baby…” Gail said, “I think I was proud.”

I felt her move and then her mouth was on mine. Our kiss, open mouthed and searching lasted and lasted, and I started to knead her behind. When we broke off the kiss Gail sat straight against the bedstead and placed my right hand between her legs. “Touch me inside,” she whispered.

With my mouth on the outside of her right thigh, lightly kissing, I started to probe, separating her lips with my fingers, opening her, then savoring the feeling as my fingers slowly inched into her. I turned the palm of my hand upwards, and braced my fingers as I searched for the spot to touch. I moved my hand pressing and searching and when I found the place I stopped, and used my left hand to urge her legs further apart, while I stretched over her leg to place my face between her legs. The faint smell of perfume wafted from her thighs as my mouth found its way to her pussy. I explored her slit with my tongue, briefly. I then probed for and flicked her clit then used my tongue to push it upwards so it would protrude from her pussy, then I sucked on it as if it were a miniature cock. When Gail started humping upwards against my face, I again started rubbing and pressing inside her with my fingers, as I withdrew my mouth.

Five minutes later Gail started the humping motion that was the beginning of her orgasm. “Oohh yes…oohh,” in breathy sounds, and she took hold of my wrist with both her hands just holding me there. As I continued to rub Gail started gasping, and still holding my arm as if it were a cock she humped forward in rhythm with my rubbing, then, as if something had jolted her, she wailed a low mournful, “Ayyyeee, uhhh…ayyee,” and started to cum with short forceful humps forward of her behind, all the while grasping my wrist with both hands, holding my arm in place.

Gail slid down in the bed and snuggled against my left side, my arm under her, her breast pressed against me. She wrapped her legs, as was her habit, around my left leg, and feel asleep. I must have dozed off as well, and I awoke with my arm tingling and had to move it from under her. As soon my arm was comfortable I turned on my side and cuddled close to my sleeping lady. First I lay my hand across her thigh, then moved it onto her inner thigh, and finally between her legs. I could feel the heat of her pussy as I started to touch her, pressing her mons, sliding down to feel the underside of her behind, and soon slipping a single finger into her wet pussy. My hard cock was pressed against her leg as I continued to touch her everywhere.

Gail moved, I woke her with my touching. Using her hands she urging me to get on top of her while she slid beneath me. She didn’t say a word. When I was between her legs she reached with her right hand and took hold of my cock as I continued to move into position. When I was close, Gail placed my cock on her pussy, and then rubbed me upwards until I was touching her clit with the head of my cock. Then she started rubbing my cock back and forth in short movements over her clit. Soon she was moving my cock quickly, and pushing her behind toward me or back in order to keep perfect pressure. The head of my cock started to tingle. I twitched a few times and Gail’s first words were, “Not yet baby,”

Gail was rubbing so fast that I couldn’t imagine her hand moving that quickly. My cock was so sensitive that I placed my right hand under my balls and pressed hard to keep me from cumming. That’s when Gail said in a barley audible whisper, “I’m going to cum Ri…you too baby,” I felt her breath deeply, then exhale in breathy spurts “Cum with me,” she said, “Now…ohhha,” and she placed my cock in the center of her pussy and pushed upward, sinking a part of me into her, and I did the rest.

HADRIAN M
HADRIAN M
391 Followers