Gail Uses Sandor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HADRIAN M
HADRIAN M
390 Followers

We cuddled again, and slept. I was awakened when Gail untangled herself and went to the toilet. I got out of bed and looked at my wristwatch. It was four in the morning. I put on my shorts and walked to the small pantry for a bottle of water, then stood in front of the open window, sipping from the bottle. When Gail came out she came behind me, and wrapping her hands around my waist she pressed herself against my back. She was wearing a shirt now, but she still felt nice and warm.

“What a clean smell,” Gail said.

“Yes,” I agreed. “It must be the combination of the valley and the sea air.”

“Let’s go outside,” she said, and we walked hand in hand to the small balcony.

“Look at the sky,” I said.

After some moments Gail commented, “Looks like the stars can be touched.”

We stood side by side leaning on the balcony railing. “It’s so quiet” I said. We were both barefoot and barely clothed, and to find warmth I moved behind Gail and leaned into her. My soft cock rested just above the crack of her behind. I wrapped my arms around her, my left hand stretching over one breast and cupping the other in my hand. My right hand found its way between her legs, she was still without panties and I covered her pussy with my hand. Soon enough my fingers started to move and I brushed my middle finger into her slit, she was still wet even though she had cleaned up.

We stood tightly pressed together, immersed in the quiet of the night. I was starting to feel a tingle as my cock reacted to feeling Gail’s nipples harden. After some few minutes I turned Gail around and crouched in front of her, immediately nuzzling my nose in the crease between her leg and pussy, and then slid the few inches upwards to nuzzle my face in her small patch of soft hair. When my lips slowly brushed over her slit, the pressure parted the lips ever so slightly.

I could feel Gail’s reaction causing involuntary movements and I gently parted her pussy lips with my tongue to taste her. My head was cupped between her hands, guiding me now, and I continued for some five minutes. Gail moved back a little and with her hands on my head urged me to stand up. “Let’s sit,” Gail said.

There were two round seated wooden chairs on the balcony. I stepped inside and ripped the blanket from the bed and draped it over the chair. I took off my underpants then sat in the chair with both ends of the blanket in my hands, inviting Gail to sit on me. When she had straddled me I wrapped the blanket over her shoulder and she reached down to take hold of my cock. Moments later Gail raised herself and, guiding me to the center of her pussy, she moved my cock two or three times around the entrance, then impaled herself, taking the full length of my cock in one movement.

“I love it when you want me all the time,” Gail said.

“Did you think there are times I don’t want you?” I noted.

She responded, “You know what I mean… to make love,”

“Sometimes I’d like to fuck you, like your lovers do,” I added.

“You can do anything you want to me,” she whispered, her lips close to my forehead, as she continued to lift herself up and down on my cock. My hands were now alternating between her lower back and both cheeks of her behind.
“Anything?” I questioned.

“Anything…yes,” Gail answered.

“What if I wanted someone to fuck your behind, now, while we made love, which person would you choose?”

Gail was rising up slowly, then sliding back down and inching forward, getting my cock in her as deeply as possible. “Uhmm,” she sounded. “I don’t know… maybe Richard…someone gentle.”

Gail’s movements became faster, and when my cock was buried to the hilt she would rise an inch or so then hump forward as she inched me further into her belly. “Is the idea exciting?” I persisted.

“”Yes,” Gail answered in a breathy tone, then she leaned back with her arms on my shoulders and started pumping faster. “I’d love to be kissing and loving you… and not know who was doing it from behind.”

I could tell Gail was going to cum. I placed my hands on her waist and met her thrust by forcefully shoving my groin upward. “Yesss…” Gail hissed, then she whispering, “Do it baby,” and I felt her pussy pulsating on my cock as she began to cum. She flooded inside, hot wetness. She whimpered softly, just once, and her body trembled for a moment. Then Gail hunched forward, her pussy still filled with my hard cock, and she placed her head on my shoulder and wrapped her arms around me. We stayed that way some minutes, warm, cuddling each other, she still impaled on my cock.

The silence was broken by the sound of a motor, and I saw a light down the road start the approach toward our villa. As it chugged up the hill

“Someone’s coming,” I whispered. Gail lifted her head and turned in the direction of the sound. We watched the scooter head straight for our house, and we realized it was Gregory returning, alone.

“Boy, he’s coming home late,” Gail intoned. The disturbance broke the peaceful seclusion we felt just moments ago, and we rose to go to bed. When we were in bed Gail took hold of my partially hard cock, but I knew she was exhausted and we simply went to sleep.

The next day we breakfasted late. Gabriela banged on our door at ten and told us they were going out and would be back in one hour. When they returned we were ready. Surprise of surprises, Gaincomo and Gabriela had gone off to rent motor scooters. There were four parked outside. Two workers had driven our scooters to the house, and returned with Cornelious in his taxi.

It was fun riding a scooter, though a little scary for the girls on the winding roads. We spent most of the day exploring the valley behind our house, riding along the cost, exploring a beach and having a salad in a little hut beside the beach. We were wind blown and sun burned, and we felt exhilarated when we returned to the house by taxi that evening.

Vivian and Gregory showed up for dinner punctually. He was casually dressed, and she had on a very small skirt that thrilled both Giancomo and me all evening long. Our girls were both in short skirts, and Gabriela had an almost see through blouse. We started drinking wine and cassis before dinner, and then changed to red wine with the meal. The housekeeper had been soaking herbed chickens in vinegar and lemon, all day long. We had many different Greek appetizers, magnificent olives, fresh made bread, and chicken roasted and flavored to perfection. The only compliment that could properly convey the excellence of her cooking was when Giancomo said, “We should ask her to come home with us.”

After dinner we called Cornelious and we all piled into the taxi, ready for a night of partying. Gregory suggested he knew the liveliest places so we followed his lead. The first place was very noisy and a bit young for us, and after half an hour he led us to another locale. Here we danced, switching partners often, and watched Greek men dance to their typical music, uninhibited by the crowd of tourists.

Gabriela and Ginacomo had started a conversation with two German men and all four heads were huddled toward the center of the table as they tried to be heard over the music. The German men eventually invited them to their house, and Gabriella invited us along.

Gail and I were having fun after trying a circle dance and we opted to stay and dance, planning to head back to the house soon. Vivian had attracted the attention of a tall pleasant young man with light brown hair that became her constant dancing partner. During a break when they were standing near us, I spoke to Sandor and was surprised when he turned out to be Greek, from Athens. Vivian had been drinking more then her fair share, and her husband was barley to be seen. When he was with us he did not seem at all concerned over Vivian’s attention to the young man.
On several occasions Vivian asked me to dance and Sandor danced with Gail. During one slow dance I marveled at how close and intimate Vivian managed to get during our dance. I walked back from the dance trying to conceal a hard cock, and I was sure that Sandor had been having the same experience while dancing with Vivian.

Gail commented, “Sandor seems nice, very shy though. You know, the whole time we danced he was hard. Fast dance, slow dance, he stays hard.” She hummphd a half laugh.

It was getting late and Gail and I were sitting at our table, talking of leaving. When Vivian came back she sat beside me and I leaned toward her, “Where is Gregory,” I asked.

She looked at me with an ever so slight show of frustration, “Oh, he’s off with his friends,” she said. I questioned her, “Where? In the back?”

Vivian smiled, at me like I was being silly, “No. He met some friends here last week. He’s with them, smoking.”

I didn’t know what to say. Half the club was full of smokers, so I assumed she wasn’t speaking of cigarettes. “Is he coming back?” I asked. She was rising when I bent toward her to ask, she stepped back from the table and smiled at me, “I don’t think so.” Sandor was standing on the other side of the table where he had beckoned her to dance, and she walked around the table, took his hand, and walked to the dance floor.

I told Gail what Vivian had said. Gail shook her head. “Poor kid,” she said. “When she comes back tell her we want to leave.”

They returned the very next dance and Sandor went directly to Gail to ask her to dance, the music playing was slow and romantic. Vivian stood beside me smiling, offering her hand. No sooner were we on the floor then the lights dimmed and Vivian nuzzled in close to me. Short of her reaching to grab my cock, she was all over me, I felt that familiar tingle and I couldn’t resist pushing back. A few minutes into our dance we were ravishing of one another, Vivian spoke and I leaned my head down to hear her, “Sandor has invited me to his house, it hangs out over the water.” She sounded like she was slurring some words. “He says it’s really nice to see.” She looked up at me and leant into me pushing her groin forward in the process.

“Sounds beautiful,” I commented, as I pushed my cock against her.

“I’d love to go, but I can’t go alone. Could you go with me?” Sandor asked.

“Me? I can’t leave Gail…” but she interrupted my ending.

“I mean, you and Gail…” and she added for emphasis, “Gail too.”

“Oh, I don’t know, we were getting ready to leave.” Then I added, “Where is it?”

At this point I looked forward and noticed Sandor and Gail dancing. There were several couples between us but, as the danced around the space opened and closed, giving me a good view of them from Gail’s right side. They were about the same size, dancing cheek to cheek, with both his arms around her lower waist. Gail had one hand under his arm on his back, and the other high on his shoulder, with her hand flat on the back of his neck.

Vivian said, “Maybe you can ask Gail?”

“I’ll ask her when we break,” I said.

Gail and Sandor had turned slightly and I could see that his right hand was firmly holding her behind. When this third song ended, the lights brightened and we headed back to the table. Gail arrived at about the same time. Vivian and Sandor went back out to dance a fast song, and I mentioned to Gail the conversation I had with Vivian.

“Yes,’ Gail said, “He told me he had invited her, and we’re invited too.”

“What do you think?” I asked

“It might be worth seeing; we don’t have to stay long.” Gail said, and in my mind she had consented.

“I think Vivian is a little drunk,” I added.

Gail reached for my hand and laid both our hands on my leg. “Sandor thinks she is very drunk,” she added.

When they returned from the dance floor we had already paid the bill. Sandor sat beside Gail and Vivian sat beside me. She immediately asked, slurring a word or two, if Gail had agreed. When I told her we would go for a while, she let out a gleeful “Wooo…wee”

We left the locale and followed Sandor around the street where he had a red Suzuki jeep parked. I was a bit worried about his driving, which proved to be unnecessary. His house couldn’t have been more then four or five minutes away.

It was an impressive house. He was a second year university student staying alone in his parent’s vacation home, on two weeks holiday. It was newly built, almost modern, and built on a small hill along the coast. A balcony extended so far out of the living area, that when you stood on it you couldn’t see anything but the sea.

Sandor offered beer, all he had, and we all stood on the balcony admiring the view. We saw lights out at sea, and a haze of light in the distance that he identified as the coast of Turkey. It was beautiful. Vivian’s comments were getting more slurred and I marveled that she walked perfectly but talked like she were drunk.

Gail and I stayed on the balcony when they went inside. Ten minutes later we walked through the sliding door. No one was in the living. Gail sat on the couch and I walked back toward the entry to where I had seen a WC. I opened the door and searched for the light, and was half frightened to death when I saw Vivian standing over the toilet, her skirt in hand, her panties around her knees. She looked up at me and smiled, “Rian,” she slurred, I couldn’t find the light.” Then she demanded, “Close the door,” and she shuffled forward and pushed the door closed, with me inside.

Vivian shuffled yet another step closer and when just inches away, she took my right hand and boldly placed it between her legs. I left my hand there, not wanting to take advantage but lured by the feeling. She reached her head up to kiss me and at the same time squatted to allow the whole of my hand to lay flat on her pussy. Too enticing I thought, and I allowed my fingers to play in her slit, and then enter her. She mumbled something and squatted even more, pushing my fingers further in. Her pussy was soaking wet, I could have wedged all my fingers inside. She mumbled something again then withdrew her mouth and said, “Fuck me Rian,” while fumbling with my belt.

I was so tempted, she felt so wet and ready. I pumped my outstretched fingers into her a few more times and she humped back. I stopped, withdrew my hand and kissed her lightly at the same time. “Not now Vivian,” I said. “Later, in the house we can do it.”

Vivian seemed a bit frustrated but she separated, “Okay, later. You can fuck me later.” And she went back to peeing as I exited.

I walked to the living and Gail was not there. I listened but heard nothing in other parts of the house. I walked out to the balcony again, spent a moment breathing the air and calming myself, and then I walked along the balcony which encircled the apartment. The next large windows were toward the end. As I came upon the windows I stopped and peered into the room. I could see half the room, a very large, probably king size bed, and some furniture. I inched forward another step and, with the whole room in view, I saw Gail and Sandor kissing, standing just inside the doorway of the bedroom.

Gail was facing the door, her back to me, her body just slightly turned clockwise. Sandor had his left arm around her waist and his right hand on her behind. Their heads were both tiled in opposite direction and they were kissing, moving their heads as they did so. Gail’s right hand was turned backwards and between them and she was rubbing his cock through his pants.

I watched for one or two minutes, they were totally immersed in their kiss. Sandor moved his left hand and placed it between them. I couldn’t see but assumed he was touching her breast. I heard a noise, and then they reacted by stopping their kiss, and they separated. Sandor stepped into the hallway and Gail stood still. It was Vivian calling.

I moved back down the balcony toward the living area and heard Vivian’s last call. Then Sandor showed up and they exchanged some words. I stepped into the living and Sandor and I both watched as Vivian feel backwards, plopping onto the couch, and simply laid her head back, shut her eyes, and slept. Gail came into the room about that time. I looked up at her, she was smiling, a towel in her hand as if she had just been in the toilet.

We all took seats commenting on Vivian and laughing, in a kindly manner. Sandor offered to make tea and both I and Gail accepted. While he was gone Gail asked, “What should we do? Should we leave her here?”

“I’m sure she is safe, but it’s not very responsible of us” I said.

“Can you carry her home?” Gail questioned.

“I probably could, but not very gracefully.”

Sandor came back in the room. “You could let her sleep here,” he offered.

“I’m sure you wouldn’t mind,” I added, “I just wonder how it looks… our leaving her.”

We were all quiet for a while when Sandor said, “You could stay here too, until she wakes up.”

For ten minutes we talked about it, going back and forth. When it seemed to me that Gail thought staying here with her was the best thing to do, I allowed myself to give in. We were all in agreement that we would put her to bed then try to get some sleep until she wakes up.

Where can I put her to sleep I asked Sandor. “There,” he pointed in the same direction as the room where he had been kissing Gail. I lifted Vivian. Amazingly she was very light. I carried her into the bedroom and placed her on the bed. I pulled the blanket and sheets from under her, took her shoes off, and covered her. She immediately turned into the pillow, made herself comfortable, and slept.

I joined Gail and Sandor for tea. Whatever they had been talking about they stopped when I entered the room. “It’s close to two in the morning,” I said, “Where can we lay down for a while?” I asked.

Sandor was rising to get more tea, and pointed in the same direction. “There are two bedrooms upstairs,” he said, but they are closed. We only opened the downstairs bedroom, because it was only me.”

I simply nodded, “Oh,” I paused a moment, “That’s supposed to be big enough for everyone,” I stated, rather then asked. Gail got up and walked to the bedroom. I followed her, and stood in the doorway while she pretended she was seeing the bedroom for the first time. “What do you think?” I asked, “Can we all sleep in that bed?”

“It’s big enough,” Gail commented.

“Are you thinking about Sandor? I asked.

Gail turned from looking at Vivian sleeping, “What do you mean?” When she realized she sounded silly she said, “You mean the three of us…doing something.” I didn’t respond. Gail continued, “He kissed me before,” She said. “I know he likes me. Who knows? We can sleep here and see what happens.”

We went back into the kitchen, told Sandor of our plans, then Gail went to the bathroom to ready for bed. I washed up in the bathroom where I had earlier fingered Vivian, then walked to the bedroom and was the first to get in bed. There was enough light coming through the balcony window and door that one could reasonably see outlines. A few minutes later Gail came out of the toilet in panties and a brassiere and climbed in bed beside me, pushing me toward Vivian. I imagined that our places were now determined.

She cuddled up to me and I asked, “Why are you wearing a brassiere?” Gail didn’t say a word; she just sat up, unhooked her brassiere and lay beside me again. Did you have a good time tonight?” I asked.

“Very,” Gail responded, “thanks,” and she reached her hand toward my cock.

“Why are you wearing shorts?” she asked.
I didn’t answer, I just sat up and took off my shorts. “Are you planning on doing something with us men?” I teased.

“I’ve told you, I’ll do anything you want.” Gail leaned over and kissed me, and while we were kissing Sandor came into the room, took off all his clothes and climbed into bed on the end closest to Gail.

We all lay on our backs. Sandor spoke first. “is Vivian okay?”
I answered, “She seems fine… at least she isn’t snoring.” He huffed a laugh. My hand was resting on Gail’s thigh, I couldn’t tell if he was touching her or how close to her he was lying. Vivian was laying in a semi fetal position facing me. Her head was just touching my upper arm. Gail turned on her side, facing me, and my hand fell from her thigh, resting between us.

HADRIAN M
HADRIAN M
390 Followers