Gail Uses Sandor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HADRIAN M
HADRIAN M
390 Followers

I stepped between the cars into the driving lane and crossed to the other side and nonchalantly walked to the line of cars parked by the wall. I stood unmoving for a minute or two, now in their line of sight except for tree limbs and bushes that interrupted the view. I slowly moved closer, somewhat hidden by bushes hanging over the wall, and the cars that were irregularly parked. I alternated staying close to the cars or trees, whichever provided more obstruction. They were still some ten or twelve cars away but I could see them pretty well. I could tell that he had his back to the car, and Gail was leaning against him. I went unnoticed.

I walked forward slowly and I watched Gail reach her arms around his neck, and they kissed. Pretty passionately I thought, and I felt heaviness in my chest. I moved closer, I was five or six car lengths away now, and even though it was dark, the street light and light from the driveway, was behind them and I could clearly make out their movements. When they stopped kissing Gail looked down and it seemed as if she were touching his cock. Sandor had his hands on Gail’s legs and her skirt was raised above her thigh, surely giving him a view of her panties, or more.

Sandor’s hand went between her leg and they touched each other for just a moment, then he reached to unfasten his pants. Gail was slightly bent forward, helping him. He pushed his pants to his knees in one shove and I could tell his shorts must have gone with his pants. Then Gail took hold of his cock and, while aiming it between her legs she stepped into him. I could see the movement of her hand; she was rubbing him against her, and looking down. She leaned her upper body into him and they kissed, then she looked down again. I could see her holding his cock in her right hand, her left arm braced against the car, trying to angle him into her. They seemed to be having trouble.

Suddenly Gail turned to her right and, reached under her skirt using both hands to lower her panties to mid thigh. She stayed bent over, offering him entrance from behind. He stepped away from the car and behind Gail, and she turned her head to the left and reached behind her searching to take hold of his cock. Just as she started to turn she was facing me, maybe ten or fifteen meters apart. I froze thinking she saw me, but the light was behind them affording me a better view then they had. Sandor slid her skirt upward, over her behind. I could see Gail’s left arm moving, probably rubbing his cock against herself. When she removed her hand and pushed backwards, I knew he had started to slide into her. I clearly saw Sandor hands gripping her waist as he slowly pushed forward in an attempt to bury himself. I couldn’t hear if she made a sound but her head rose, lolling back as her entered her, and again I thought she might see me.

They started a humping rhythm, Gail looking down at first, then twisting to look back, then reaching her left arm behind her gripping his behind, urging him into her. When Sandor started to thrust into Gail a little more forcefully, he made a grunting sound, and Gail raised her head to look around the parking area. When she lowered her head she placed her right hand on her knee and started to concentrate on meeting his thrusts.

It didn’t last long. I heard Gail’s throaty, “Yes…do it…yeess,” as she pushed back against him, her left arm pulling his behind into her. Sandor wasn’t pumping any longer; he was hunched over her back making jerky motions as he spurted his cum into Gail. He didn’t make a sound. His hips were still pumping, in jolts, and he stayed pushed tight to her behind. I imagined his cum surging inside her each time he would jolt. It was a very erotic scene, but I couldn’t imagine that Gail had taken any pleasure. It started and finished in five minutes, maybe less.

Still bent forward, Gail raised her head and looked out across the parking, then straight ahead in my direction. I didn’t move, it felt like she could see me and my already racing heart jumped as she gazed forward a second longer.

I watched Gail raise and fix her panties, while Sandor, already zipped up, stood watching her. They took the few steps to the front of his car then turned to step into the driving lane. Had Gail looked at me in the shadows as she turned? I wondered if she sensed someone was there and willingly performed. Gail stopped until he was abreast of her and they walked hand in hand around the building to the front entrance.

I took my time returning. Gabriella was just walking off to dance with some strange man. She smiled cheerily when she saw me. “Where have you been Ri? Gail just went to the WC…” and she drifted away.

Some five minutes later Gail returned. She approached me smiling, Giancomo was walking behind her. “Dance with me the last dance before we go,” she said, stretching out her arms to hold me. The music was slow and the lights had been dimmed. As soon as we reached the dance floor Gail nuzzled close.

“You’ve been gone a long time,” I said. Gail shook her head yes without raising it. We danced a few minutes without saying anything, and then Gail moved so that her pussy was pressed against my leg. As we glided around she took every opportunity to move against me and I reacted. Gail lowered her right hand between us and touched my hardening cock.

“Mmmmn” she hummed. Excited.”, “am I causing that?” I didn’t answer.

Gail turned her head upward and looked at me, “Was it exciting baby?” she whispered close to my ear. I looked at her face, squinting my eyes questioningly. She was smiling, “I saw you outside, that was you under the tree, wasn’t it?” I didn’t answer. She continued, “I saw you go outside, Sandor had his back to the door. I asked him to step outside with me.”

‘Did you do that for me,” I asked, only half serious.

“Gail squeezed my shoulders, “Yes…well for me too. Was it exciting for you?”

“Later… I’ll show you how exciting.” I answered, adding, “It was risky.”

Gabriella and Giancomo were waiting for us to finish our dance. We all headed back to the house and wound up in the upstairs living chatting in the half light. Gabriella made coffee for Giancomo and me, and then retired to her bedroom. Gail went downstairs with a promise to return. Since there was only another day left for our holiday, we seemed to automatically gravitate toward spending more time together.

Giancomo had plans to return to Argentina during the fall, and asked if I would join him, time permitting, and we talked about that. Some ten minutes later Gabriella came back out to join us. She walked slowly toward the couch where Giancomo was sitting. He turned as she approached, and I starred. She was barefoot and wearing a short pale beige satin night shirt. It was completely buttoned, but short enough to show her panties. Her long legs, so perfectly shaped, allowed a space between her thighs, leaving her pussy enticingly framed. It looked like an angel floating into the room. You already know the sensuality of the woman, and that only leaves you to dream of the bliss that being in that private place would provide.

The view of Gabriella standing poised for a second, then moving to sit beside Gaincomo and the direction of my thoughts, all happened in a matter of seconds. Now that she was seated the smell of her perfume wafted across the space, and made her even more appealing. Giancomo was speaking, I don’t recall what. Then he rose and started toward his bedroom, “Excuse me,” he said, and I hoped he wasn’t annoyed that I had not heard what he was saying.

Gabriella asked, “Did you enjoy the week here?” .
“Yes, very relaxing,” I said, “It’s a nice way to slow down after before ending our holidays.

“Did Gail enjoy it?” she questioned. Then added, “Tamara mentioned that you had a problem in Monte Carlo.”

“I would say she enjoyed it,” I commented, thinking of some things I dare not mention. But, I always had the feeling, when talking with Gabriella, that she knew more then she gave on. I added, “Yes, we had a difficult day or two in Monaco.”

“I hope that’s sorted out,” Gabriella said, sounding sympathetic.

“Yes, I get jealous and feel threatened sometimes,” it caused a problem.

“Probably justified,” Gabriella offered, “Gail attracts men so easily, and she is so naïve in the way she trusts people. I’ve spoken to her about it.”

“”That’s her nature.”

Gabriella replied, “That’s also what makes her so attractive. But…are things okay now? You still plan to continue to holiday here…in Europe?”

“Oh, of course,” I said, surprised that she would think otherwise. “It’s me, I get my moments. Fortunately Gail senses them and helps to get me through them,” then, not wanting to take all the blame I added, “Likewise, her shyness…her lack of confidence, needs boosting from time to time, and I sense those needs and try to provide support for her…” I smiled, feeling a little embarrassed myself, then continued, “But don’t worry, we’re a team.”

Gabriella smiled, warmly, “I’m glad. We love both of you.” Just then Gail walked in, crossed the room and sat beside me. “You know,” she said to no one in particular, “wouldn’t it be nice if your company allowed you to open the new office in Milan…we’d get to see Gabriella every day.”

“No,” I replied, “I’d be lustful all the time.”

Both girls smiled, there was a pause, then Gail said, “So much the better for me,” and as she was speaking she was blushing, which showed on her face and neck. Giancomo came out of the bedroom and we talked, most of the night through. I had a view of Gabriella, and even though Gail was wearing the full length cotton robe that the house had provided. Giancomo may very well have had more to see. The front of the robe was only belted and Gail’s legs, and possibly more, were noticeable every time she moved.

When we finally returned to our room Gail looked up at me, her wide green eyes perfectly captured by the light. It was a look I knew. When we first met I thought it was a bashful look. Now I recognized it as her ‘come hither’ look. “Want to sit with me on the balcony again… the last time,” she asked.

I almost laughed. “You mean you want to fuck?” I asked.

“Ri…” she gasped. We almost never use the word, and she hit my arm, then added, “Yes.”

I took two blankets from the bed and draped them over the back and seat of wooden chair on the balcony. I took off all my clothes and walked onto the balcony with Gail. After I was seated Gail opened her rob, she was completely naked beneath, and she straddled me. We talked, we kissed, she would occasionally bend a little forward and rub her breasts across my chest. I asked her if Gaincomo had been able to see her nakedness tonight. She answered frankly, “I tried to let him see, without being crude. I know that if the lighting permitted he could see my pussy.” Gail moved her face in front of mine and smiled, “Do you like that Ri?”

“Yes, my love,” I answered. “I like that.”

I started touching her back and softly scratching down over her behind. Soon I was touching and hefting her cheeks. My fingers would occasionally graze as far as her back hole. We started kissing with passion, our mouths painfully stretched to get or go as far as possible. Our tongues wrapped and touched and probed.

I reached my hand behind her and between her legs to touch her pussy. She was wet. I wondered if she still had Sandor’c cum in her. My hard cock was lying under her, flat on my thighs. Gail finally reached for it, rising slightly in the process, and placed it between her wet pussy lips. I sighed…she rubbed me against her for a while, then rose just enough to be over my cock. She placed it at the center of her pussy, humped forward, and pushed down at the same time, and half of my cock slid into her wet warmth.

“The thought of my cock slipping into your belly is thrilling. I’d love to be able to see it happening. When my cock is finally buried in you, I possess you,” I said.

“You possess me now, even when it’s half in.” she said. “Am I wet?”

“Very,” I answered, “is it from Sandor?”

“It shouldn’t be,” she answered. “I’ve been turned on all day. But now after sitting on display in front of Gain, I’m even…”

I interrupted,”Does that…is that exciting for you?” I asked.

“It is,” she said, “I can’t really say why because I haven’t been thinking of being with him again.” Then Gail asked, “Was it exciting watching me with Sandor?”

“Yes,” I answered.

“Were you touching yourself?” she asked.

I considered for a moment, then half lied, “Yes…why?”

“Because the idea of me making you want to jerk off…it’s exciting. You can have me whenever you want, so it’s especially exciting that even from thinking about me that you want to touch yourself, and cum.”

I was starting to hump upwards, her silky wetness slid so easily over my cock. Her robe was opened and her breasts bounced upwards each time my cock was full in her. Gail leaned her right shoulder forward and said, “Kiss me,” offering her breast. I licked and hefted, I nibbled her nipple and pulled on it with my teeth, and I rubbed the side of my face against her, encircling her beast over and over. Gail reached for me with her right hand, wrapping her hand and arm partially around my head. I had stopped thrusting into her as I concentrated on her breast, but Gail continued her rhythm as she was lifting slightly then sliding down and forward on my cock.

I lifted my face from her breast and filled the finger of my right hand with saliva, then reached forward to touch Gail between the cheeks of her behind. I barely touched her at first, trying to run my fingers feather light across the nubs at her back hole. Each few passes I would press gently, directly on the puckered center. When I finally pressed enough to penetrate just the joint length of my finger, Gail let out a breathy sigh, “Hhuuuu…,” and whispered, “Oh baby.”

Her pumping forward became more intense. She wasn’t rising on my cock, allowing it to slide in and out; it was a pumping sliding motion, my cock mostly in her the whole time. Gail had starting to pant, concentrated on having an orgasm. I had lifted my head, now my lips were pressed to her shoulder as I tried to support each thrust forward. As my cock would reach as far as it would go, Gail would moan a soft, “Uuuhh,” like a crying sound. When I thought she was close to cumming I pushed the middle finger of my right hand deeply into her back hole. Gail groaned from depth of her throat, “Uuuhhhrr.”

We stayed coupled, pushing into one another with force. As Gail moved faster I couldn’t keep up her rhythm so I stopped moving, allowing her to find the best feel to bring her to orgasm. The night was cool but we were actually sweating from our loving. Gail was moving f5rantically now, Her head was thrown back, both her hands were on my shoulders now, and she was leaning slightly back. “Yes… do it,” Gail sighed, now pumping furiously against me, the chair moved. I pushed my finger harder into her behind.

“That’s what you said to Sandor,” I whispered, “Are you thinking about his fucking you from behind?” I asked.

Gail emitted a long slow “Oouuuhhh,” continuing to pump against me, “No...oahh,” she managed to groan. “Oohhh baby…I’m going to cum,” she said. Gail hunched forward and stopped pumping. She pressed her breasts against my chest, lowered her head against my ear, and her body started to jolt, she made two tone sounds, “Uuuughh, uhhohh” with each jolt, and her pussy was flexing on my cock, and I could feel the wetness start to seep downward. As Gail’s orgasm slowed, she bent her head and placed her mouth on mine, and we kissed, wet and squishy, like my balls were beginning to feel from the wetness of her pussy.

As soon as we stopped kissing Gail cuddled close and pressed her head against mine again. I placed both hands on her hips and started my own motion, lifting her slightly as I shoved my cock in and out of her dripping pussy. It was more like sliding around then making love, and when I looked down and saw the shine of wetness on my legs, and in her hair, on her thighs, I felt my cum start to boil and I whispered, “I’m cumming baby…more cum for you.” And I jolted as my first bolt of cum surged into her already soaked pussy.

We cuddled in the chair for quite some time. Gail asked me to tell her about how I felt the other night with Vivian, and to my great surprise, while I was telling her she started to touch herself. When we were in bed we somehow started to talk about Samuel, a very young African boy she had fucked in the back of the car whilst I drove through the Cote d’Azur. For a moment I thought she was reminiscing. We went to sleep in each others arms, exhausted, and feeling very close.

The remaining day in Symi consisted of packing, a cheerful lunch outdoors, and feeling sad that we would be saying goodbye to our friends and this lovely island. We had even become accustomed to Cornelious. I was surprised to learn that Gail had invited Gabriella to visit with us in Santiago, while Giancomo was on a two week trip to Russia. We sent our luggage to the port with Cornelius and he returned for us.

On the boat to Rhodes we all four stood outside. The girls were leaning on the rail and I was pressed against Gabriella, and Giancomo against Gail. Without speaking we watched Symi disappear, then without exchanging words we walked into the seating area. Just before Rhodes Giancomo tested his mobile phone and it was working. Gail suggested that we try calling our mutual friend Tamara, and we all took turns saying hello.

At the airport in Athens the girls cried. Gaincomo and I hugged and patted each others back. We had agreed that we would meet before the holidays when he had to be in Argentina. We would talk, often by phone. We bade our friends’ goodbye and headed down the concourse for our outbound flight home. The plans we had made for next year sounded exciting. Going to different places on one holiday had worked well. Each change was like starting the anticipation and holiday excitement all over again. We would be back in August of the next year.

HADRIAN M
HADRIAN M
390 Followers