Gail Uses Sandor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HADRIAN M
HADRIAN M
390 Followers

We all lay still for some time when Vivian turned away from me and lay on her back. There was a hand-space distance between us so I slowly moved my hand closer until I touched her body, and when there was no reaction I sneakily placed my hand on her thigh. I wasn’t worried about Vivian as much as Gail.

After a minute or so I placed my hand on her panties. Her skirt had inched up and my hand was over her pussy. I allowed my fingers to explore the fleshy softness on both side of her panties, then slid my finger under the material and across her slit. When I slipped my finger into her slit I could feel the wetness, and I bent my middle finger to allow it to enter. I continued this for a few moments then moved my arm steadily upward until my wet finger was on her clit. I tugged and tweaked her clit for a few minutes when Vivian suddenly stirred. I froze. Was she awake I wondered? Then Vivian simply opened her legs.

My left arm was beside me near Gail. I thought I sensed movement in the bed, and I tried to concentrate. Yes, there was movement but I couldn’t tell from whom. I feigned trying to sleep and sighed, taking a deep breath and moving my leg closer to Gail while lifting and turning my head slightly higher on the pillow and in her direction. Gail was still on her side; her head bent forward, her upper left leg in front of her and close to me. It looked like Sandor was touching her behind with both hands because the blanket was moving, but he was too far away to be fucking her.

I was wide awake now and worried that my heart might wake everybody up. I went back to touching Vivian and after a while she started reacting to my finger playing across her clit. She sighed and moved again, dislodging my hand, then she turned on her right side and bent forward, as if inviting me to fuck her from behind. I wondered if I could inch down enough to get my cock in her.

Gail moved, this time she was really bent over. Her mouth wound up just above my shoulder and I felt her move her lips to my ear. Then in a barely audible whisper Gail said, ‘Ri?’ I just sounded “Hhhmm.”

“Baby, he’s been playing with my behind…,” she whispered, “between my legs. You want to love me now?” I didn’t answer quickly and Gail whispered again, tentatively, “Do you want to fuck her?” she asked.

Finally I spoke, “I don’t know…not if she’s sleeping.”

“Try,” Gail whispered, her lips tickling my ear, “Then you can love me. I’ll let him touch me while I watch you.” I was surprised, she was usually so jealous, then again, I’m sure she didn’t view Vivian as a challenge. I as silly as it seems, I was jealous of his touching her.

If Sandor knew we were talking I was sure he couldn’t hear what was said. I squirmed to a better position and moved closer to Vivian, then lifted the blankets to mount her. Her legs opened for me. When I was over her I pushed her panties aside with the head of my cock and let my cock touch her pussy. She was very wet. She was ready, waiting, for this to happen. When I found her center and started to press forward, Vivian simply raised her legs pulled her knees slightly up toward her chest. My clock slid forward into the wettest tightest pussy I have ever felt. I couldn’t believe how snug she felt, it felt as if my cock were being squeezed. I slid forward, not too slowly, and soon my cock was completely buried. I could feel her heat, every twitch of her body and even her heartbeat.

Vivian didn’t make a sound. I still wondered if she was asleep. Only when she softly placed both hands on my waist was I certain that she was taking me. I felt movement and I looked toward Gail. Her back was still toward Sandor. There was quite a distance between his upper body and Gail but now I noticed that his body angled and that his lower body was flush against her behind. Gail reached out and touched my lower arm. I could feel her moving because of his pressing against her. She quickly removed her hand and I thought she was taking his cock to guide it into her, and I started to feel jealous,

Just then Vivian started to moan. Very softly, in a low toned “Hhuugh, uh…hhuugh, uh,” with each downward thrust that I made. She started to tremble and every few second she twitched, and with each twitch I felt her flood inside. After the first twitch my cock made squishy sounds. Her sounds changed to soft whimpers of “Huhmmm, uhmmm,” as she finished her orgasm. After three or four more strokes her legs started to spasm as I slid into her, and she placed her hand on my chest, signaling me to stop. She was too sensitive now, or had simply had enough.

I moved off Vivian and lay again beside Gail, my very hard cock making a distinct protrusion under the cover. Gail reached to touch me and felt for my cock. She held it a moment, then wiped her hand on the sheet, and then took hold of me again. “Touch me baby, she said.

I moved until my face was opposite hers and I placed my hand on her breast. She was still holding my cock, just holding. I started squeezing her breast then running the flat of my palm across her nipple. It was already hard. I placed the back of my hand on her nipple and tweaked it between two fingers, rubbing the top of it with my thumb. Gail sighed, then stiffened and her body flexed.

At first I thought the sign was from her sensitive nipples, then, I sensed that she was moving her groin. I slid my body down, enough to place my mouth over her breast, and I allowed my right hand to slide down her waist and slowly over her hips. Her left leg was crossed in front of her so my hand came to rest on the back of her left thigh. I inched my hand forward to see if Gail had Sandor’s cock inside of her. She didn’t make a move to hinder my advance, and I wondered if she was too far into it to care. I wrapped my hand around her thigh then slid the side of my hand upward. At first I didn’t know what I was touching, and then I realized it was Sandor’s cock, and it wasn’t inside Gail, it was between her legs. I quickly jerked my hand away, surprised and shocked, more so that I had touched his cock, than with what he was doing.

Gail hands took hold of my head and she urged me upward. When we were level she raised her head slightly to fix her mouth on mine, and we kissed. She pressed her breast hard against me, and I sensed frenzy in her lovemaking. Our tongues swirled and I explored her mouth and lips and chin. Gail reached between us searching for my cock. That I had been so aroused by Vivian, and knowing that Sandor was sliding his cock through her pussy lips as he moved between her legs, had me bursting with arousal.

Gail had my cock in hand, “Put it in me Ri…” she whispered into my mouth, She let go of my cock and reached her hand behind her. moving her groin forward at the same time. She had taken hold of Sandor’s cock and slid it away from between her legs. I edged a little lower and Gail, still on her side, put her legs one atop the other. First I placed my cock between her legs then, using my hand I pushed it upwards until I brushed against her pussy. She was wet, dripping wet. I pressed forward over her pussy lips and found her center. Gail angled forward to help me, and I pushed until the head of my cock started the slow slid into her belly. She was so wet that even holding her legs together didn’t help tighten the silky soft wet space that engulfed my cock.
”Did he come in you,” I questioned, whispering into her mouth, ignoring that Sandor was there and may be able to hear me.

“No,” she said, breathing in flurry’s as she angled to slid my cock deeper into her, then after finishing her movement she added, “I’m so turned on baby, I came when I watched you… he was touching me…that’s why I’m so wet.” She sounded almost apologetic.

Slowly we came closer together until we where body to body, both on our sides with our legs closed. I humped forward in short thrusts which were mostly moving the flesh of her legs and pussy without sliding in or out very much. Gail seemed to enjoy it, and she pushed into me as I humped upward. At one point she had both her hands on my arms, trying to force me deeper and begin a rhythm. I thought I heard the squish of her wetness as I moved in her.

Sandor whispered to Gail, I couldn’t make out what was said, but she reached her left arm behind her again, and now I could clearly feel her movement. She had Sandor’s cock in her left hand and was rubbing it on the cheeks of her behind. I could feel when she pressed then slid it up or down, forcing her cheeks to move and open. I could only imagine which places she was choosing to rub his cock against. She withdrew her groin from me so that my cock slipped half way out of her. I put my hand at the base of her back trying to keep myself inside the silky warmth of her pussy. I was focused on my wanting to cum in her, and I needed for her to concentrate on me.

I squirmed my head between the pillows to lay my head level with hers. My mouth was at Gail’s lips. She opened her mouth and I inched closer flicking my tongue across her lips, just wanting to feel her breath, the wetness, the being open mouthed and close. I writhed into varying positions trying to inch my cock further into her. Gail finally sensed my need and moved her groin forward allowing the full length of my cock to slide into her, and when it did, she sighed an “Aaahh,” breathing the sound into my mouth.

I was so concentrated on cumming that I had forgotten that Gail was holding Sandor’s cock at the same time. Suddenly she was moving her left arm quickly, causing the bed to shake slightly. Gail was rubbing Sandor’s cock against her behind in quick movements. I could now hear his breathing, and slight moans. She rubbed his cock between the cheeks of her behind and at the lower part of her pussy, and one time even brushed it across the base of my cock. Gail started to whisper, “Do it now, cum…do it.” I didn’t know if she was urging me or him. Though I had slowed my humping motion, she still reacted with a sigh into my mouth every time I pushed back into her.

Suddenly Sandor groaned, “Eehhh,” and I felt the jolt of his body through the bed, as he started to cum. Then Gail voiced, “Aahh…yeess.” and she pumped hard against me. I quickened my humping trying to cum too. My emotions where flipping back and forth between wanting to cum and listening and feeling how Gail was making him cum. Her arm continued to move and I felt her push his cock downward through her cheeks, winding up at the bottom of her pussy again, still spurting bolts of cum, now between her legs, and even on my balls. Sandor’s cumming triggered Gail and she let go of his cock and sighed, “Aahhh, uuhh,” while whispering, “do it, do it baby.” Her hand no longer moving as she started to cum, her whole body trembling and she whispered “Do it, aaahh…ohh baby,” twitching with each surge of her orgasm.

That was all I could take. I shoved my cock forward, burying it to my balls and I whispered into Gail’s mouth, “I’m cumming baby.” From somewhere outside myself I heard a mournful drawn out moan, as I squirted bolt after bolt of cum into the belly of my wife. I felt like I was sinking, my head reeled. I held Gail with all my strength. She, in turn, wrapped her arms completely around me and rolled me onto her, as she rolled left on to her back. And, I heard her voice as if from an echo box, saying, “Oohh yes baby, do it Ri…oohh yes.”

Time stood still. Both of us embraced, Sandor was forgotten. I rolled over exhausted and lay beside Gail. It was one of the most intense orgasm’s I had experienced. A moment later Gail was on her side again, with her upper body raised, and her head above my face kissing me, on and on, and I felt her tears, and didn’t understand why she was crying.

We all slept exactly as we were. Vivian was the first one to wake and her movement woke me. I felt funny, being in this strange house, cum dried on my cock and balls. Gail rushed to the toilet covering herself with a pillow, her bare and beautiful behind still bearing evidence of Sandor. He called a taxi for us and in minutes we were on our way. It’s was only six thirty and I was hoping we would be able to sneak in without Gabriela and Giancomo noticing. In the car Vivian was quiet, sweet actually, she looked searchingly at my face, wondering what she had said last night, cautious because she did not realize, or remember if Gail knew. Two days later when I had a chance to speak with her she commented, “I hope that when Gregory and I are your age, he’s as close to me as you are to your wife.” I later mentioned it to Gail and we both wondered where she could have concluded anything about our relationship, except if she were awake that night in the bed, when we all made love.

We went out to the breakfast area to join Gabriella and Gaincomo for a late breakfast, but they were still in bed. The housekeeper said they were awake, so we dilly dallied until they came out. We shared parts of where we wound up last night, and soon were on our way to another day on the beach.

By early afternoon I was ready for a nap, as was Gaincomo, but the girls had undying energy. At one point I walked to the waters edge and allowed the strong surf to wash the sand from beneath my feet; leaving little mountains for me to balance on, until the final foamy flow left me back on flat sand. Gabriela joined me and we laughed and occasionally leaned upon one another in an effort to stay balanced.

She volunteered that the men they left with last night were a gay couple that owned a house in Symi, and that one of them was a well known TV producer. Giancomo had spent the time trying to interest them in the possibility of a TV special on a planned new resort in Bariloche in Argentina.

Gabriella s

Later that evening as we were getting ready for dinner, Gail and I were discussing how relaxed and comfortable these last five days had been. “Maybe we should plan next year the same way,” I suggested.

“Yes,” Gail responded. “Gabriella suggested that we propose something to Giancomo. She thinks it’s the only way she’ll get him to take a holiday next year.”

“It’s been fun with them, don’t you think?” I asked.

“Very,” Gail answered, and then she added, “What were you and Gabriella talking and laughing about today?”

“Nothing really, we were laughing about…” and I explained standing on the surf and sand.

“Do you care about her?” Gail asked.

“Very much,” I answered.

“You know in what way I mean,” Gail responded.

I remembered that it was not smart to joke when she asked me about Gabriella. I stopped behind Gail and smiled into the mirror. “No baby, there is no one, anywhere, that I feel that “way” about… except of course you.” And, I moved close and pressed myself against her panty clad behind. With both my hands on her hips I asked, “Why were you crying last night?”

There was a long pause. I thought Gail was recollecting the moment and filtering her thoughts. “I was happy,” she simply stated. She must have felt like that was not enough, “You came so hard, with real abandon, I was happy that I could do that to you. That moment, I could feel that you loved me”

It was my turn to pause, digest. “Not just that moment pretty lady,” I said, “I love you every moment.”

“You know,” Gail continued, ignoring what I said, Gabriela’s in love with you.”

“Don’t be foolish,” I said, “Gabriela is in love with life. She’s too vivacious, too tuned to life, She loves challenges…I’m a challenge.” Then, thinking the last was unkind, “I mean that in a nice way.”

“I know how women think,” Gail insisted, “and she’s almost told me so.”

“I think Gabriela is different,” I said. “She’s so sensitive and such a good people reader that she can see things before they occur.” Then, jokingly, “Maybe she has occult powers…maybe she’s really a witch,” and I tickled Gail’s sides.

As I was walking away Gail responded. “If she was, you can bet she’d put a hex on me and hook into you.”

Cornelious, our taxi driver, had recommended a restaurant and we agreed to go there. It was our last night eating out. Tomorrow the housekeeper was making dinner, and the two Germans and Vivian and Gregory were coming over.

The girls looked fabulous this evening. Their skirts were too short, and you could tell they wore no brassiere. But that was how all the girls were dressed. What made our ladies special was the perfect legs, the shaped behinds, and the grace of their carriage…they looked elegant. As we walked into the restaurant behind them Giancomo commented, “Wouldn’t it be nice to just walk in and out of restaurants with them, all night long?” I turned to look at him with a broad smile of agreement.

We went to the same locale as last night. Gabriela grabbed me the minute we entered and danced with me for ten minutes. I saw Gaincomo dancing with Gail, then lost track of them. The music played continuously so we finally walked from the dance floor. As we neared the DJ stand, we passed Gail dancing with Sandor.

We sat chatting a few minutes and Gail returned, alone, and mentioned to me that Sandor “is here” and that she was dancing with him. Two strange men asked our ladies to dance, and while they were gone a very buxom lady came to the table and asked Gaincomo to dance. He did, and she turned out to be outrageous. She was holding her hands under her breasts, dancing provocatively, and Giancomo responded in kind. Soon a group of people were around them clapping, and urging them on. Giancomo was good, and soon the crowd was cheering the kindly teasing manner he reciprocated to her every bump and grind, without making fun of her. Our girls had joined the crowd and watched, though I did notice that Gail’s dance partner was mighty close behind her the whole time.

When Gaincomo returned to the table we all chided him. He was glowing. A man came to the table, the buxom lady’s husband, and thanked Gaincomo. It was getting late and we were all tired. “We should go soon,” I said. Giancomo nodded just as Gabriela pulled his hand urging him to the dance floor with “this is my song.” A few seconds later Sandor was there. He could barley look me in the eye. When Gail saw him approaching she actually blushed, her neck showing it in red blotches. When he was still a step or two away, he looked at me for approval and I smiled, and they danced away.

A good while passed and I walked toward the restrooms. When I exited I noticed two doors with push handles that a couple had just gone through. I pushed the handle and it opened on an outside parking area that couldn’t be seen from the front. Across the parking was a wall with fifteen or twenty cars parked one behind the other. Huge trees hung over the wall making an effective shelter over the cars. Towards the end on my right Sandor’s jeep was parked. I stepped outside and walked toward his car, and when I could make out the red color I turned to go back inside. The doors were locked. I turned to the left and walked toward the front. The lane narrowed to a driving lane and a single line of cars parked against the buildings. I walked to the end but it was closed off and chained. I turned back walking between the cars and the building. The double doors opened and a group of people poured out. I was too far away to get to the open doors.

The group that exited split up and three people walked toward me, stopping halfway and getting into a car. The other people walked across the parking area to their right. It looked like Sandor and Gail. It was dark, but the flash of white clothing made me believe it was her. I stopped and waited until the other group pulled out, Their lights helped. Gail and Sandor were walking toward his car, holding hands. They passed the drivers side and went around to the passenger side. I could hardly imagine that Gail would leave with him. They were standing between his car and the wall, too far away and partially hidden, for me to see what they were doing.

HADRIAN M
HADRIAN M
390 Followers