Game Night Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah sashayed toward her friend, giving her ass plenty of wiggle for Owen to appreciate as she moved away from him. She stepped close to Rachel and felt a shiver of anticipation as she stood, toe-to-toe with the dark haired girl with the mischievous smile.

Rachel made a show of her eyes moving up and down Sarah's body. She teased herself with thoughts of what she was going to do and the delicious tingle between her legs had returned. Sarah's reddish-blonde hair was a brilliant contrast to her skin tone and her light blue eyes. She moved her stare down over the swell of Sarah's breasts over the flat expanse of her stomach, to the juncture of her well defined thighs.

Rachel licked her lips before speaking. She locked eyes with Sarah. "On your knees." She pointed sharply to the ground. When Sarah didn't move she snapped, "Now."

Sarah dropped to her knees, her round butt against her heels.

"I'm thinking there needs to be a punishment for you not begging." Rachel tapped her chin thoughtfully. "I think..." more tapping, "yes, I think you need to apologize to me."

"I'm-" Sarah started but Rachel silenced her by placing a finger over her lips.

"Not with your words." She raised one delicate foot up and held it to the side of Sarah's face. "But you do need to use your tongue."

Sarah knew that this wasn't about her. She didn't relish the idea of kissing and licking Rachel's feet but she knew how it would impact Owen and that left her more than ready to give Rachel's petite foot a nice slow, bathing. Still, it would be more fun if she could get Owen to join in and she thought she knew just the way.

"No." Sarah turned her face away from the appendage.

"What?" Rachel narrowed her eyes like a predator, searching Sarah's face for the defiance she'd clearly heard.

Sarah flicked her eyes to the side in Owen's direction and prayed that Rachel would catch on. Sudden understanding brightened those piercing eyes and a slight smile tugged at the corners of Rachel's mouth.

"Well, I guess someone doesn't want to do what she is told. I guess I'm going to have to get a little more rough with you."

"You wouldn't dare." Sarah hissed back.

Rachel looked taken aback for a moment but then that smile returned full-force. "No. You're right, I wouldn't." She pouted but couldn't hold the look as her smile re-doubled. "I guess I'll just have to get Owen over here and have him force that pretty little mouth of yours to go where I want it."

Sarah's body hummed with desire. Her thighs were tickled with the trickles of her arousal and every slight stirring in the room was like a cool kiss against her inner thighs. She tried to hide the gentle rocking of her hips but her body was already living the attention she would no doubt, soon be getting. She turned to look at Owen, poor boy, he was all attention with his muscles straining but getting nowhere.

Sarah licked her lips as she stared at him. "No." Had her voice always been so husky? "Owen wouldn't want to see that. There's no way he would twist his fingers through my hair and force me to kiss and lick your pretty toes." She watched his cock twitch as her words filled the room and with every kick of that hard length she could feel herself growing more feverish.

"I don't know." Rachel's words were slow and heavy, like she, too, were feeling the electricity in the air. "I think Owen would be perfectly fine with it."

Sarah never took her eyes off Owen as she spoke. "And why is that."

"Because." Rachel replied easily. "While he is forcing you, I'll be stroking him with my free foot." Rachel laughed as Owen groaned, his back arching as he imagined the feelings. "I may even work him hard enough that he cums in your hair as he moves you where I tell him."

Despite the teasing, Owen still had yet to take a step toward them. It made sense, actually. Owen was the kind of guy, no matter how teased and tormented, who wouldn't make a move without consent.

"Well, let's see it then." Sarah thrust her chin toward him. "Come on, big boy, come over here and let's put her words to the test."

Owens' muscles locked him in place, his whole body straining. His jaws were clenched and the most erotic pained expression twisted his features as his fast, shallow breathing made lustful whispers in the quiet.

Rachel moved her foot closer to Sarah's lips but Sarah turned her face away.

"Not unless Owen makes me do it." She licked her lips again. "I'm not going to lick those pretty toes unless those strong hands are forcing me to do it." She poured her passion into her words, the letters slicing off her tongue like molten blades of pure sexual intent.

You have a very real possibility of being fucked raw, right here, her brain warned her, back down. Fuck that, she thought at her sensible side. Bring. It. On. Because she was going to fight back. She planned to torment that wondrous beast within him until he forced her to do as she was told. Her pussy screamed in delight at the thoughts racing through her ,possibly twisted, little mind.

Owen's muscles relaxed but the pained expression remained in place. His eyes were closed and he took a shuddering breath before he opened them. He placed one foot in front of the other and when he finally rested beside Sarah he looked huge, powerful, and hungry.

Sarah thrust her chin out again. "What are you gonna do?" Her stare was fierce but her voice was a timid whisper. "You wo-"

Owen silenced her but roughly running his fingers over her lips.

She closed her eyes and licked at his digits, tasting the salt of his skin, breathing in the scent of him; sweet musk baked fresh by the heat of his blood. He assaulted her lips with groping fingers an occasional pad rubbed roughly over her tongue as a digit entered her mouth. She greedily sucked on him, swirling her tongue around the intruder with unashamed relish.

"Owen." Rachel breathed, her voice catching in her throat snapping his name into unintelligible consonant croaks. She tried again. "Owen." More volume but no command to it. He responded anyway, fixing her with his hot stare.

"Yes, my Queen." Because it was so much more fun when everyone played their role.

Rachel rolled her hips and splayed her toes wide as chills danced through her nerves. He looked poised, ready to devour at her command, and that massive wall of muscle ready to obey her every whim? Nothing sexier.

Her eyes roamed his body with a fire she could never fake. She trailed her tongue over the ridges of his muscles though she never made contact with him. Her eyes locked on the bobbing weight of his thick cock and the gleam of his pre-cum brought her to the verge of another orgasm. She salivated greedily at the gleaming gem, famished.

"I have given her an order and she refuses to comply." Rachel's mind felt foggy and she rejoiced that her words seemed to make some kind of sense to Owen. To her own ears she could have just asked him for quesadillas and it would all have sounded the same.

Owen looked down at Sarah. "Do as you're told." His voice was deep, the bass more vibration than words.

"No." Sarah breathed. All conviction was gone from her voice, all fire starved for oxygen by the animal intent pouring off Owen's poised frame.

He didn't ask a second time. He stepped closer his cock grazing against her cheek before pinning between her face and his leg. He gathered her hair up, sweeping with both of his hands as he bent over her.

Sarah breathed deep and groaned. The hard length of his erection was a heat against her cheek and the musky scent of his cock mixed deliriously with the scent of Rachel's cum. She could hear herself purring as his grip on her head grew tighter and she knew that soon he would have complete control of her. She took her chance.

Sarah turned her face and flicked Owen's dick with her tongue. A wide trail of her saliva coating the underside of that wonderful rod. The catch of Owen's breath almost left her shaking as her cream spilled from her to the floor but she held it together. She lightly scraped her teeth along his skin before capturing his bulbous head between her lips. She forced her head forward, giving him a primal shake as she force fucked her mouth with his steadily throbbing cock.

Rachel heard the choked cough as Sarah gagged around Owen's cock and her own slit hummed. She'd felt, since the start, that they were quickly derailing but this was playing with fire.

Owen's eyes darkened and his features softened as Sarah's tongue flicked rapidly against him. He groaned, loud, and felt his fist tighten in her hair. She took him deeper and moaned as his cock jumped in her throat. Through some miracle of discipline that he'd never before possessed, he managed to pull Sarah's mouth from his dick. The thick strand of her spit stretching from the tip of him to her red lips almost pushed him over the edge.

Sarah looked at Owen with fire in her eyes. She wanted it all. Use me, her mind screamed. Make me do whatever you want. "Go on." She hissed. "Try to make me do what she says." Her eyes pleaded with him, begging louder than her voice ever could. Please, please, give this to me.

"No." Owen's voice was a low growl as he used her hair to direct her eyes to his. He licked his lips, smiling at her. He put his mouth by her ear. "Are you sure you want this?" He asked, punctuating his words with little kisses on her cheek.

Always a gentleman. "Yes." She whispered back.

He stood once more, his cock bobbing in front of her face but out of her reach due to the hold he had on her hair. "You're going to have to pay for your defiance before you can lick her feet." He pulled her forward until she had to rest her weight on her hands and knees or risk face-planting. Onward until she had to raise her hips from her heels just to keep her balance.

Owen was now, the wild card. The one she had brought into play without really thinking about what might happen. And the unknown, the sweet mystery, left her vibrating from top to bottom. Owen turned her head to force her to look at Rachel.

The dark haired girl had her hand between her thighs and was biting her lip so hard the skin was teased white. Her wrist twitched slightly as she, no doubt, worked her aching slit, slow-walking herself to the precipice of a monumental release.

"Apologize and beg to kiss her feet." Owen's voice was commanding but not loud.

"No." Sarah breathed.

Owen knelt beside her, his chest facing her side. One hand holding her firm by her hair. "What?"

"No." Sarah repeated, smiling though he couldn't see her.

Whack! Sarah was too shocked to even call out as Owen's massive hand smacked against her bare ass, hard enough to move her forward.

She growled at the sting singing in her skin.

"Do you want to try that again?" Owen asked.

Yes. "I said, No." Her voice warbled from the effort of trying to be audible.

Whack! Whack! Twice he struck her with no break between the swats and both times she could feel her juicy pussy splashing against her thighs. Drool spilled from the corner of her mouth as she moaned luxuriously. If he kept this up, she would cum buckets in no time.

"I must have mis-heard you." Owen had put his mouth by her ear again and the sweet smell of his breath left her heart trip-hammering in her chest. She could barely hear him over the rush of blood through her ears.

"I said," she had to breathe several times before she could finish, "no." Her voice shook with excitement.

Owen's hand met her flesh over and over, but he had changed his tactics. Between smacks he rubbed small circles on her ass and his hand moved lower and lower with each spank he delivered. He was cranking her higher and faster, revving her while holding the breaks. He pulled back one last time, aiming carefully before letting it fly.

With each smack Sarah repeated the word. No. Smack. No. Smack. No. But the resolve in her voice faded exponentially. What started as a defiant spit became a sultry moan by the fifth smack Owen delivered. Her ass buzzed and her puffy lips were spread so wide she dripped directly onto the floor. Until the last smack.

Owen had been watching as Sarah spread her legs farther and farther apart with each collision of his hand on her flesh. He heard the lust in her voice, smelled the scent of her pussy filling the room, and believed he could hear the sound of her cum spurting from her slit. All the while his cock ached and throbbed and he wanted nothing more than to shove it deep into her gaping hole and fuck her until he sprayed deep inside.

If they had been the only two in the room, he would have. However, he didn't want to leave Rachel out of the game she had started and, to be fair, Sarah still had yet to beg. He watched as his hand followed his directions, the smack cutting through the distance with ease to land.

Sarah's voice caught in her throat as her whole body froze. She couldn't even make a sound as the last of the spanking registered. Owen's hand had landed half on her ass, and half clipping her swollen, hungry, completely outrageously soaked cunt. She felt the sting vibrate through her clit followed by the rough brushing of the pad of one of his fingers. And that was all it took.

She screamed without sound, her face twisted into a mask of pleasure as her body contorted. Owen continued to rub her, bringing her higher, smiling through the shake of her body and the way she jittered beneath his fingers. He still held her by her hair and refused to let her fall even as her pussy gushed, an uncoordinated flow of her cum spraying onto the floor, shattering the quiet where her silent cries had been unable.

As Sarah's mouth hung open, Owen took advantage and grabbed Rachel's ankle sliding her toes into Sarah's mouth. He returned his hand to Sarah's slit and continued to rub watching intently as she licked and sucked on all she could get of Rachel's toes.

Rachel's stilted breath and shocked twitching served only to amp him up more and he repositioned himself so that she could keep up her end of the bargain. She was more than ready and eagerly gripped his cock with her toes, struggling to rub him as her body moved from 'stimulated' to 'overload'.

Rachel breath caught in her throat as she tried to manage the sensations curling her body. She worked her foot against Owen's cock as best as she could but the feeling of Sarah's tongue sweeping between her toes left her squealing somewhere between a moan and a scream.

"Fuck me." Sarah's voice was a gasp between licks as she continued to work her tongue against the sensitive digit flexing uncontrollably from her attacks. She wiggled her hips at Owen as she slurped noisily to the backdrop of Rachel groaning with delight.

Rachel slid her foot over the tip of Owen's dick, feeling the sticky pre-cum coating her toes before she worked the slimy mix against his shaft with renewed vigor. She felt every jump of his dick against her toes and it left her feeling powerful, sexy, in control; even as she surrendered herself to the onslaught the sensations drowning out her other senses.

Owen pulled on Sarah's hair raising her head and causing Rachel's glistening foot to slide from her mouth. She was delirious, a glazed look coating her eyes as she gave herself over entirely to his direction. Her hips rocked in the air as she fucked herself on a phantom intruder only she could perceive. Owen licked the side of her neck before kissing her, dominating her mouth.

Sarah moaned wantonly into the kiss as the rocking of her hips grew more fevered. Owen parted Rachel's thighs and pushed Sarah's face toward the steadily dripping slit. Sarah fought against the movement, pushing against his hand as he moved her closer. She could already taste the succulent mix of Rachel and Owen's cum but she wanted him to work for it.

He pushed a little harder and she resisted again.

"You can't make me." She hissed through her teeth. She smiled sweetly before looking up into Rachel's eyes. She moved her head closer, giving herself over to Owen's strength. Instead of licking as she so desperately wanted to, she made a show of sniffing watching the way Rachel's mouth hung open at the sight. "Mmm, she smells good."

Owen growled loudly as Sarah's hand rubbed his balls, his sack tightening, threatening to explode with every light touch of her hand. Rachel's toes continued to flex and shift along the length of his shaft and he closed his eyes prepared to give himself over to them. He bit his cheek until the pain renewed his control of himself. He would always get his orgasm, they would make sure of it. He was determined to make sure they had theirs as well.

Sarah smiled thinking she had overpowered Owen with her cheeky movements. A tremor wracked her as his grip in her hair strengthened and he once more forced her forward. She offered just enough resistance to make it fun but in no time her lips were flush with the moist heat of Rachel's freshly used pussy. She surrendered and slid her tongue, slick with her saliva over the silky skin tasting the salty sweet mix of Owen's sticky cum and Rachel's delicate nectar.

Owen's cock ached as he watched Sarah's head move vigorously between Rachel's trembling legs. Rachel's eyes were wide and near-panicked as Sarah licked and slurped with greedy abandon.

"F-f-Fuck!" Rachel moaned her toes clenching and releasing as she worked her hips against Sarah's captive lips. "Shit! Owen! Fuck!" She closed her eyes and clenched her fists as she twisted in her seat. "Owen." An animal moan flowed from her throat. "Fuck! She has her tongue in me!" Rachel bucked wildly. "I can feel her moving it around." Her eyes shot wide again. "She's sucking on me, trying to get your cum. Oh, oh, fuck!"

Pre-cum flowed from the tip of Owen's cock in steady drops and Rachel's frantic foot movements flicked the hot droplets dotting Sarah's back with thick little spots. His balls roiled at the scened he had found himself within and he felt certain that he could not hold out for much longer if things continued. Suddenly Rachel's foot was gone as she wrapped her legs around Sarah's head, her hands locking atop Owen's holding Sarah in place.

"Fuck. She. Is. A." Rachel's hips rocked up and down, her cum shiny on Sarah's face. "Tease." She screamed in frustration as Sarah giggled darkly. "Spank her! Spank her Owen." Rachel's eyes pleaded with Owen. "Spank her hard until she makes me cum."

Sarah purred against Rachel's clit and as a momentary silence settled over the room she imagined that Rachel's eyes were closed as she absorbed the feeling. "Do it!" Sarah hissed against Rachel's cunt. "Do it! Spank me, hard."

Owen's hand slapped against Sarah's still-red ass.

"Fuck!" She groaned. "Harder."

Owen slapped harder, his palm stinging as he made contact.

"YESSSS!" Sarah moaned. "Oh. Yes. More. Harder!"

Owen slapped her ass three more times, each harder than the last, feeling his cock jump each time she screamed for more.

Sarah returned her face to Rachel's slit and slurped the girl's clit into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head of nerves enjoying the smell, the taste, and the sensation of Rachel's legs tightening around her, holding her tighter. She could feel her own orgasm rushing to crash upon her and Owen's powerful smacks were speeding the pace. She moaned deeply as his hand clipped her throbbing lips and her legs began to shake beneath her.

Owen was breathing hard as he worked his arm, slicing through the air to slap against Sarah's ass. He could feel the splash of her juices each time his hand caught her pussy and though he'd been afraid he might hurt her at first, now he reveled with each of her squealing moans. He began to aim lower on purpose, letting her feel the burn within him with each collision of his hand against her curvy ass.