Game Night Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah flicked her tongue like mad and was rewarded with a high-pitch scream from Rachel as the girl's orgasm set her faucet to full blast. Sarah bathed her face in the spray, smiling as the fluid sprayed into her mouth spilling over her chin. She lost focus as Owen's hand hit her once more and then she was screaming, begging. At last.

"Oh fuck, please, please. Owen. Shit. Oh, oh, oh God! Yes. More. More. Please. Don't stop, don't stop. Shitshitshitshit! Fuck. Yes. Yes." She looked over her shoulder as Owen continued to do as she asked. "That's it, fuck. More. Please. Shit, I'm so close, so close." She closed her eyes as her brows locked down, pain and pleasure clouding her senses until she was no longer certain what she was saying.

Owen felt like he was going to blow at any moment. The sound of Sarah's voice urging him on leaving him quaking next to her, his heart racing, every urge screaming for him to mount her and cum into her, filling her wet pussy with his hot cum. He swung one final time, his hand smacking solidly on her soaking labia. That was all it took.

Sarah screamed his name as her dam broke. She gushed, her orgasm pouring to the floor in a loud spray as she fell forward, her ass still held high as she continued to cum.

Owen locked everything down. He didn't even breathe as he watched Sarah cum harder than he'd ever seen. He didn't move because he knew, given the exquisite pain warping his mind and body, that any slight change would force him over the edge. He could only stare at Sarah. Her arms had given out on her and now she lie on the side of her face as her orgasm soaked the floor, a dark stain swelling in size with every moment.

"Fuck me, Owen." Sarah's voice was a whisper of need.

He swallowed. His mouth too dry to speak.

"Please. Fuck me. Take me. Cum inside of me." She reached back slowly and spread her slick, red lips open for him." She looked up at him. "This is me begging, Owen. Begging for you. Please. Please cum for me. Let me feel it. I want it." She rubbed her clit. "I need you. I-"

"Shhhhhh." Owen's breath shuddered through his lips as his big hands clenched by his side. "If you say anything else I'll cum before I can do anything." After a few steadying breaths Owen hefted the length of his cock and rubbed it between the thick lips of her sex.

Sarah groaned as Owen pressed into her, the wet tunnel eagerly pulling his cock deeper into her. "Yesssssss." She put her head back on the floor. "Fuck me. Oh, GOD! Just the feeling of you inside of me is driving me wild." She rocked her hips against him.

Owen's hands gripped Sarah's hips as he pulled back. He hissed at the tight, silky grip and the continuous flexing of her muscles around him. This was going to be over quick. He slammed his cock into her, their skin slapping together.

Sarah screamed again, her cunt convulsing around him as he pulled back again. "Harder, faster."

Owen held for a moment, his eyes closed for just a second. He opened his eyes and gave himself over to the rush, the sight, the smell, the raw power coursing through his blood. He pulled back, slammed home, pulled back again, pushed himself into her harder. With each slide out Sarah would whimper before screaming in ecstasy as he pounded into her again.

He moved faster. Hard grunts scraping from his throat as he felt his orgasm rage upon him. It started as a tickle but that didn't last long. From one heartbeat to the next that tickle became a burn. His whole body quaked, his muscles tensed, and his balls were poised to release.

Sarah was moaning but he couldn't make it out beyond noise, if there was anything to make out. He could feel his heartbeat like a countdown, marking the moments left before he released his cum into her.

10, 9, 8.

He pounded into her harder, feeling her ass flex in his palms as he drove his cock into her at a furious pace. The beads of sweat on her back made him thirsty and he went with the desire. Arching over her, never losing his rhythm, he licked his way up her spine, drinking the salty taste of her. He wrapped his arms under her chest lifting her up. With his free hand he moved her hair to the side.

7, 6, 5.

She was cumming for him. He could feel the clench and release of her orgasm milking his erection, begging for the release contained within him. He felt her breasts heaving against his arm and he knew she was mewling for him and he tingled all over as he raced toward the finale.

4, 3, 2.

The world spun for a moment and a new image danced in front of his eyes, through his mind. He saw Sarah, reddish blonde hair spilling over her shoulders, naked on her knees in front of him. She had him in her mouth, working her head forward and back as she pulled at her own breasts. His eyes traveled her body until they landed upon the one thing that was different from Sarah as he knew her. Her belly was swollen in that tell-tale way that could only be explained by one thing.

1.

He leaned forward and bit her on the back of her neck, his teeth holding her but not hurting in the slightest. He pounded forward one last time and held his body locked against hers as his orgasm spilled his seed into her ready and willing womb. He jerked against her, the sight of her pregnant belly still in his mind, driving him higher, his orgasm seemingly unending. He came until he could feel it everywhere.

His arms shook, his legs ached, his back arched, his teeth clenched, and - to be honest - his ass hurt. He had never before cum so hard that he became aware of his prostate but he was pretty sure that's what this pain was. Still, he sprayed into her.

He moaned with her and still she milked him and, God save him, he supplied her. He sprayed into her until there was nothing left. He fell out of her and landed on the ground beside her, too spent to even try to catch himself. His cock still stood proud, standing straight, kicking hard.

He shuddered on the ground, the sensations too much. And still, the image of Sarah, naked, pregnant, and kneeling before him, left him groaning anew.

Katerina blew gently on the toes held before her trying to get the nail polish to dry quick and even. After her shower with Rachel she had returned to the bedroom and had found Jessica curled beneath the blankets. It had only taken a few well-placed kisses to rouse the green-eyed beauty and they had cuddled together eagerly.

Though their bodies were flush and though they were still naked, neither moved to seduce the other. They held each other, hearts beating in a similar rhythm, fingers intertwined, feet overlaying one another.

Jessica had broken the silence. "Is it strange that this feels so good?"

Katerina had been perplexed. "What do you mean?"

"Well, it just seems that this is too easy. We are all here, all going for the same guy, and yet, no one seems upset."

Katerina kept her face turned away from Jessica. "I guess it just worked out well." The words were sour on her tongue and felt hollow to her ears, but she knew she had to say them. Otherwise...

"If only you believed that." Jessica replied softly.

"What?"

"Don't think that just because you are facing away from me that that means I don't know something is up." She pulled Kat tighter. "Do you want to talk about it?"

Kat was quiet for a moment. "We should do something special for Owen." She said at last.

"Subtle way to avoid my question."

"I know, right?"

Jessica rolled her green eyes, annoyed but making it a point to enjoy every moment of holding her friend close. "What'd you have in mind?"

Katerina wiggled in bed, lost in thought, flexing her hands, shaking her hips, moving her feet when the idea finally hit her. "We should paint our toes for him."

"I just painted mine the other day." Jessica replied.

"So. It'll give us something to do. We can take the paint off and put on a new color."

"I don't know." Jessica hedged, not wanting to move let alone let go of her friend.

"We can also give each other foot massages!" Katerina offered, her fingers excitedly wiggling against Jessica's hands.

Jessica laughed, a throaty giggle which left her feeling silly. "Okay. Okay. Fine."

Katerina purred and nuzzled her face against Jessica's, giving little licks that caused Jessica to laugh again.

"Better stop or I'm putting the tail back in."

Katerina gave her one last lick before sitting up. "Spoilsport."

And that was how Katerina came to find herself blowing gently on Jessica's freshly painted toes.

"Kat?" A voice called from the doorway.

"Meow." Kat replied on autopilot, too lost in her work to be caught up in dark thoughts. She turned her head to see who had called for her and found Samantha, still naked, clasping her hands in front of her stomach.

"Can we talk?"

Katerina nodded her head.

Samantha waited for Katerina to rise from the bed but when the other girl made no move she prompted. "Somewhere private?"

Kat resisted the urge to roll her eyes as she blew one final time across Jessica's nearly dry nails. "Sure." She rose from her position, stretched extending her arms behind her back thrusting her breasts forward as she moved.

Together they walked, small bare feet barely making a noise on the floor as they moved. Katerina noticed Samantha nervously chewing her lips, a sight which left Kat's stomach sinking. The guest bedroom was cooler than the master bedroom and the colors seemed to scream Samantha's name. Katerina fought back against the roiling in her stomach but the pain lingered. Owen had designed this room for the blonde haired girl.

For the longest time they stood in silence, neither making eye-contact, barely making a sound at all. As Katerina opened her mouth Samantha broke the silence.

"I don't know what to do." Her words came out in a rushed sob of confusion.

Katerina was stunned at the honesty, stunned that the catty conversation she'd expected was not coming. "What do you mean?" She took a tentative step forward but stopped herself from gaining ground.

"There are so many things going on right now, so many thoughts in my mind and I don't know what to do." Samantha sat on the edge of the bed.

Katerina moved to sit beside her and the close proximity relaxed the sour twisting in her gut. "What kind of thoughts?"

Samantha turned her head away and covered her eyes with one hand.

Katerina gently rested her hand on Sam's knee and prompted again. "What are you thinking about?"

"I'm fighting really hard not to be jealous of everyone." Samantha's voice was choked with unspilled tears and Katerina admired the girl's strength.

"Jealous of everyone?" Kat blinked, trying to understand. She moved her hand in a small circle on Samantha's knee oblivious to the light flutters stirring within her.

Samantha's hands tightened to fists at her sides, relaxed, tightened again. "You, Jessica, Rachel, and Sarah. I'm jealous of each of you because you have a lifetime of advantage over me when it comes to Owen."

Katerina recoiled. This was some of the material she'd been expecting but the possessiveness she'd feared was not present. She'd thought she would be mad when the walls finally broke down but instead, she found herself trying to comfort the girl she feared most of all. "Why are you jealous of us?"

Samantha turned to face her and the welled up tears danced in her eyes amplifying the color to a deep pool of heartbreaking beauty. "What chance do I have with the guy I love, when there are so many more wonderful options?"

Katerina blinked dumbfounded. Blinked again. Kept blinking trying to make sense of the words her mind was assuring her she had heard. "What?" She stammered. "You're jealous of us?" She furrowed her brow still fighting for a grasp of understanding. This was nothing she had expected.

"Owen grew up with you, he grew up with all of you. He's been there through your hurts, your fights, and he has had years to fall in love with each of you." The tears flowed now, but Samantha didn't acknowledge them. "Compared to any one of you he has known me for no time at all."

"But he loves you." Katerina tasted a hint of bitter ash on her tongue as the words scorched past her lips. Now her eyes threatened to leak and she stood from the bed and stalked to the closet. In the shadow thrown by the lamp she could make out a thick, dark winter coat and she fingered the pressed lapels.

"He had sex with me. But now, he is downstairs causing commotion with Rachel and Sarah." She spit the words but the anger didn't touch her face.

Katerina didn't know what to say. There were solid points on both sides even if only one side had been spoken aloud. It was clear that Samantha was giving herself to Owen without reservation and through her words, it seemed, she felt that Owen was not so giving. What Katerina also saw was that they, collectively, had created a world in which Owen had been poked and prodded to please them all and he had risen to the call. "He loves you." Katerina repeated.

"How do you know?" Samantha's voice was raspy and low.

"I-" she swallowed and re-started. "I know because I see it."

"See what?" Samantha's eyes had risen to meet Katerina's stare. She was pleading for proof, grasping for it, begging.

"When I first realized that I was in love with Owen, I was much younger than you'd expect. He didn't begin as a fetish for me. It wasn't something I wanted because it was taboo." She gripped the coat in her hands and brought the collar to her nose smelling the fading scent of Owen's shampoo in the rough, woolen fabric. "It was in his eyes."

Samantha remained quiet.

"The first time I fell off my bike, we were a mile from home. We'd made it to some suburban cul-de-sac and as we were turning everything slipped out from under me and Bam." She made a motion like an explosion with her hands. "There was no reason for gravel to be anywhere around but I remember the scrape bleeding and the little fragmented stones sticking in my skin. I started to cry."

"Owen put you on his bike and took you home?" Samantha asked after Katerina had fallen silent.

"No." Katerina's brown hair flipped as she shook her head in affirmation of her words. "No. He knelt down beside me, freed me from my bike, and held me for a few moments until I calmed down." She breathed in the scent of the coat once more before moving away from the closet. "I was still crying because it hurt but Owen didn't treat me like a baby. He brushed away the dirt and rocks and blew on my knee and palms."

"Then," Kat continued, "he asked me if I knew why mom's kisses always made things better. It was such a strange question but I shook my head because I didn't know. He told me, 'It's because mom's kisses have magic in them. You're lucky,' he told me. 'Mom taught me how to use that same magic.' Then he kissed my dirty, torn up, bleeding hands and knee." Katerina smiled softly. "It worked. I felt better. I felt invincible with him around."

"He stood up, held his hand out for me, and pulled me to my feet. He smiled, ruffled my hair, and we climbed back on our bikes and rode home. Before he turned away from me I thought I saw something I couldn't quite understand. I pedaled my bike, keeping up with him, because I needed to see it over and over."

"What was it?" Samantha asked in a hush.

"His lips were tinted red with my blood." Kat shook her head. "I couldn't understand why he hadn't wiped it off in disgust but he wore it with pride. It was like he was telling me that no matter what, he would accept me. I almost fell off my bike when he licked his lips and this wild, twisting, flexing tingle raced through the center of me like a lightning bolt circling my stomach." Katerina looked at Samantha. "That one took me a while to figure out."

Katerina's face tightened. "So, when I say to you that I know he loves you, it's because every look I want to see shining in his eyes for me is focused on you." Now, her tears fell.

Samantha chewed her lips once more. She had been jealous of these women because she was afraid of losing someone she valued. Now, she knew that each of them felt the same fear, the same jealousy. This understanding moved her in a way she'd never considered. In the time of a breath she found herself pulling Katerina into her arms unconcerned that they were both naked.

Katerina resisted the pull for a moment before relenting and wrapping her arms around Sam. The embrace was warm and tender and Katerina felt herself submitting to the power. Samantha smelled, to her, like cleansing rain and flowers on a warm spring day. Sam was a safe place to be vulnerable. They held each other until Kat's toes stung with cold and she shivered against the blonde.

"I know what you're afraid of, Katerina." Samantha whispered. Katerina tried to pull away again but Sam rubbed her back soothingly. "You're afraid that I'm going to steal Owen away from you. That you'll lose his love."

Katerina shivered again but not from the cold.

Samantha pulled her head away from Katerina's shoulder to look into the girls' eyes. "I would never take him from you."

"You say that now-" Katerina started.

"No. I mean it." Samantha kissed Katerina's cheek. "It may not always be easy for me, but I can't keep the people who love him from him."

"But I'll have to love him as a sister." Katerina looked down, dejected.

"I didn't say that either." Now, Katerina looked up. "It won't always be easy, for any of us, but I see that my love for him doesn't supersede the love that you have for him." Samantha kissed her other cheek. "Or the love that Rachel, Sarah, or Jessica have for him."

Katerina felt Samantha's hands rubbing her back and the warmth was welcomed in the room. Samantha's kisses were warm on her skin and with each movement the girl made Katerina could feel their bodies sliding together. She gasped as Samantha's hands dropped to the middle of her back, the movement causing her nipples to glide roughly against Kat's.

Kat didn't mean for it to happen, didn't know that she'd let her guard down that much, but the throaty moan that passed over her lips could have only one meaning. There was no covering it up as anything other than a plea for more attention.

A strange thing happened... Samantha moved her hands to Kat's lower back again causing their nipples to grind together. This time, Kat's moan rippled like a purr and she let her eyes close for the briefest of moments. She opened her eyes and felt that she should say something but didn't seem to know how to form words anymore. The foxy stare of those sky gray eyes chased away the need to explain. There was a seductive smile in those eyes that stated Samantha was well aware of what she was doing... And she didn't plan on stopping.

"Wha-" Katerina had to take a breath and swallow before she could continue to speak, "what are you doing?" Her hips bucked of their own accord and her hands snaked over Sam's shoulders.

Samantha affected a coy smile and replied, "Isn't it obvious?"

Katerina muffled her groan with the back of her hand as the tingling between her legs intensified. "I mean," she husked, "do you really know what you are doing?" Her toes clenched and unclenched as she fought to stay on her feet.

"Uh-huh." Samantha replied easily. "I'm going to make you purr."

Katerina couldn't quite grasp the turn in the mood but the tension in the air was sparking all around them proclaiming from the clock-tower that a storm is coming. She could feel the lips of her pussy pulsing with lustful heat and a single line of heat on her left thigh told her of her arousal leaking from between those lips. She whimpered in confusion as her body continued to respond.

"See," Samantha's voice was breathy and hot on her skin as she all but danced with Katerina in her arms, waxing and waning like a drunk trying to stand, "you say you love Owen and it isn't about him being your brother. But, I know that plays in to it."