Game Night Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do-" Katerina's reply was soft and pliant.

"I know you love him. I also know the thought of having your brother rubbing his thick cock between your legs made you feel hot, dirty, and wild. You thought it wasn't about the taboo but you loved knowing your brother was fucking you. Pounding your tight, sexy pussy. And when he came..."

Katerina's knees buckled but she managed to hold herself up long enough to regain her balance.

"All you could think of was your brother spraying his cum,"

A line of heat on her right thigh made Katerina groan.

"thick, hot ropes,"

She buckled again but Samantha held her up, moving her mouth closer, hissing the words in Katerina's ear.

"splashing inside you, filling your pussy to the brim, spilling over, flowing from you,"

Katerina dug her nails into Samantha's shoulders as her hips moved seeking collision with something, anything.

"as his dick kicked hard with each release. And still..."

Katerina's eyes pleaded but she knew Samantha wouldn't relent.

"he kept..."

Katerina shuddered feeling herself losing control.

"right on pounding you. You could hear it, you know?"

Katerina's eyes were wide, more pleading than she had ever felt as she silently screamed, begging for Samantha not to finish, not to push her over the edge.

"The liquid slosh and suck of him slamming his dick into your overflowing pussy. The mix of your cum and his splashing out with each thrust."

Katerina slid to her knees on the floor, thighs together, as the dam within her broke. She didn't orgasm and that had been Samantha's intentions. Instead, the blonde had managed to get her so worked up that Katerina had soaked her thighs down to her knees. She could feel the mix clinging to her legs, could smell herself on the air, and knew that she wouldn't leave this room until the demanding tingle aching within her was satiated.

Katerina, with gasping breaths, asked, "Why do you want to make me purr?"

Samantha leaned in and licked Katerina's pouty lips. "Because, I liked watching Owen fuck you." She pulled roughly at her nipples and shook from the pleasure. "I feel like I shouldn't have liked it. That I should have found it disgusting or wrong, but as he pumped into you, I came. Wetter than ever."

Katerina smiled, feeling some of her worry dissipate. "So, you aren't going to take him away?"

"No." Samantha replied instantly.

"And this?"

"This is about me. If I fuck you, lick you, make you scream, then I will worry less about you and Owen." Samantha explained easily.

Katerina felt some of her composure return but the ache of her denied orgasm lingered. "So, your plan is to make me purr?"

"Uh-huh." Samantha replied easily.

"And," Katerina rose shakily to her feet, "how do you plan to do that?"

"Well, step one was to get you as wet as possible." She sniffed the air bringing a blush to Katerina's cheeks. "That's definitely not my scent."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Samantha kissed Katerina's cheek. "It means my mouth is watering."

Katerina swallowed again. "That doesn't prove I'm wet."

Samantha lowered her hand. "You're right. But I know a way to check."

Katerina tried to keep her breathing even as Samantha's had traveled between her breasts, down her stomach to the small area where her pubic hair would have been. With every inch those delicate fingers covered she could feel a hard, thumping pulse in her core, crying out for more of the contact. With the tip of one finger Samantha touched the top of Katerina's slit before making a tsking noise in her mouth and moving her hand to The top of Katerina's thigh.

Kat groaned, loud. She couldn't fight it. She had been holding herself still, hoping the contact would come but Samantha wanted to tease her further.

"Oh." Samantha sighed passionately as she trailed her fingers through the thick mess on Katerina's legs. "Wow." Samantha's breathing increased, she was swallowing and rasping as her fingers moved in wide swoops through the cool wet release.

Katerina blushed again. "Is that good?"

Samantha stopped moving. "Good?" She whispered the word like it was something she hadn't even considered. She trailed her fingers down farther. "My God! It goes all the way to your knees."

Katerina didn't know what to make of it.

Samantha leaned down and quickly swiped her tongue along Katerina's leg making the brunette jump. She did it again, licking quickly, thick swipes of her tongue which left Samantha groaning as she tasted.

"Fuck." Katerina jumped as Samantha nipped her with her teeth before sucking Katerina's thigh softly.

"Sorry." Samantha was crouched beside Katerina and though they were almost eye-to-eye Katerina felt a large shift in power. Samantha seemed feral, stalking like a feline who had found something tasty to devour. Katerina swallowed.

Attempting to recover even footing she said, "Is that supposed to make me purr? You licking me feels nice, but..."

"No." Samantha replied easily, licking her fingers without breaking eye-contact. She wanted Katerina to see what she was doing. "No, it wouldn't be that easy. Owen has fucked you nice and hard and it will be hard for me to compete with something you've always wanted on a purely physical level. I had to do some thinking to find my path."

"Yeah?" Katerina tried not to look surprised that Samantha had already considered the Owen factor.

"Yep. Which is what made me consider your words carefully."

"And?" Katerina asked breathlessly.

"And..." Samantha winked, sliding her hands behind Katerina's back to weave into her hair. She moved her mouth close to Katerina's ear.

Katerina was beginning to like feeling like prey. She usually didn't allow herself to be the vulnerable one, unless she was with Rachel in private, but she wanted to know where this would take her. She could feel the heat radiating from Samantha's skin and the scent of sex and Samantha's natural scent mixed to her liking.

"I think I just found out something about my 'big sister' that she would hate for mom to know."

Katerina's eyes slammed shut as she tried to fight her body's reaction to the words. She'd never told anyone, not even Rachel, that she had fantasized about having a sister play with her. "N-n-no." Katerina whimpered but even she was unconvinced by the tone of her voice. Nothing like bucking hips and clenched toes to give you away.

"Yes." Samantha hissed pulling lightly on Katerina's hair. "Oh, yes. I know all my sister's nasty little secrets."

Katerina shook her head lightly as Samantha trailed her tongue against the side of Katerina's neck.

"Yes." Samantha affirmed nodding her head. "I thought it was different that my 'big sister' would put her hand between her legs while she peed. I thought, 'maybe she is just not feeling well and it was an accident'."

Katerina's hips rolled and her thighs were squeezed together trying to get pressure where she so desperately needed it.

"But your hand started to move. I could hear the splash of your pee on your skin but I didn't understand fully until I saw that telltale look on your face. The sweet twist of your mouth as that silent O formed. You shook like a flower in the breeze."

"I also watched what you did that night."

Katerina was losing herself to the story. In her mind she registered shame, for some reason, that her secret had been found out but in this moment her need far outweighed the fear.

"I had planned on scaring you so I hid in your closet." Samantha freed one of her hands from Katerina's hair and began trailing her fingers in patters over the girl's heaving chest, always heading lower. "You took a little while, probably playing again, and I found the pair of panties you'd been wearing."

Katerina's eyes locked on Samantha's, begging but she didn't know what she wanted.

"They were soaked and I would have been disgusted, but, what can I say, I liked the way you smelled."

"You smelled them?" Katerina asked shakily. Resigning herself to play the game she wanted.

"Uh-huh." Samantha smile, moving to let her lips caress Katerina's. "I did something else, too." Samantha's voice dropped to a whisper.

"What?" Katerina asked.

"I pressed the lacy spot where your sweet pussy had to have rested..."

"Yes?"

"Right to my tongue and licked until I could no longer taste you."

Katerina shook again as if she'd been struck by lightning.

"I was so caught up in the taste that I didn't even hear you come back into the room. Lucky us." Samantha's hand had reached Katerina's stomach and she lovingly traced simple shapes around Kat's navel, dropping low before rising again. "I watched as she pulled that t-shirt you sleep in every night over your head. I wasn't too shocked you were naked, you used to sleep that way when we were kids."

Samantha's fingers had reached Katerina's pubic mound and while the tip of her middle finger rested motionless at the top of Katerina's slit, the other digits moved in lazy lines while Samantha talked.

"I expected you to get under the blankets but you didn't. You rested there, on your knees, before grabbing your pillow and sliding it between your legs. My mouth went dry as I watched you slowly rocking your hips and rubbing your breasts, tossing your head, sucking on the tip of one finger. I gotta say, I was ready to play at that point."

"Did you?" Katerina whimpered.

Samantha smiled and dropped her hand lower barely brushing her fingers over the sensitive lips spread and begging between Kat's legs.

"I could feel myself getting wet, soaking my own panties, as I watched you pull at your nipples as your hips began to move faster. You started moaning quietly, flipping your hair as your rode yourself harder. I slipped my hand into my panties, feeling guilty but unable to stop."

Katerina's hips shook spasmodically and she gave way to her desire. "Please, please, please, please." She quietly begged.

Samantha smiled and lowered her hand, sliding her fingers between Katerina's drenched lips. At the contact Katerina made a sound of pain and hunger. She went supernaturally still, her breath locked in her chest like she was afraid if she made a noise Samantha would change her mind. Samantha worked her fingers but she knew she wasn't giving Katerina everything she wanted.

"I felt bad because I liked the way you looked. Your hips were rolling and I could hear the little gasps as you fought against the wave washing over you. I slid my fingers between my lips, rubbing my clit to the same pace my dirty sister worked herself on her pillow."

Katerina worked her hips gently, testing the waters to see if Samantha would allow the action.

"I thought you would cum on your pillow but you stopped without anything remotely like an orgasm. I was disappointed until you moved to your back, spreading your legs wide. It felt like you knew I was watching and you wanted me to see everything."

"I watched you put your fingers in your slit and begin to rub yourself, using your free hand to cover your mouth as your hips thrust up. I could hear how wet I was, the sound of my arousal sloshing inside of me, dripping past my fingers onto my legs or into my panties."

"I almost screamed for you when you arched off the bed, body tense, toes splayed, biting on your fingers. You looked so sexy." Samantha leaned in and licked Katerina's nipples. "My. Big. Sis." Samantha looked down. "Oh, my God!" She gasped.

"What?" Katerina asked.

"I can't believe I'm fingering my big sister." She put a finger to Katerina's opening and giggled. "Fuck! Your sexy little pussy is trying to pull my finger in deeper." She moved her finger a little more, easing it just barely past the opening. Her breathing quickened as she slowly raised the digit to her mouth. She didn't look at Katerina. She put the tip in her mouth. She shook silently and took a deep breath. "Fuck."

Katerina whimpered again. "Please." Samantha smiled and put her hand back where it had been, her fingers teasing away as she spoke.

"I didn't think I would have a shot at getting what I wanted. Tasting my sister, making her scream for me, feeling her against me. But that would never happen. She wasn't like me. At least, I didn't think so until you collapsed back on the bed, spent, and whispered his name before going to sleep." Samantha looked into Katerina's eyes as she pushed her finger in deeper. "That's when I came. I thought I'd peed myself." Katerina bucked against her hand. "Someone likes that idea."

"Imagine my surprise when I get home on the night that mom and dad are out of town, walking toward the bathroom planning to take a shower, when suddenly I hear pretty sultry, familiar moaning." Samantha worked her hand faster feeling Katerina's orgasm building as sure as if it were her own.

"I peek in the crack of the door of my brother's room expecting to find my sister getting off on his bed, alone. Instead, I see brother dearest bent over my sexy sister, pounding away at her until he slams into her and shudders. I didn't need to see your dripping pussy to know what he came inside of you."

Katerina clenched her thighs against Samantha's hand a stream of quickly said curse words passing her lips. Samantha smiled imagining the look of pure desperation to follow.

"That's when I knew I had you." And with these words she pulled her hand from Katerina's sex.

Katerina's eyes flew wide, her legs scissored, and she reached for Samantha's arms trying to pull the girl back. "No. Don't stop!" She looked close to tears as Samantha stood up. She held her hand out to help Katerina to her feet.

"I'm not done with you." Samantha promised, kissing Katerina fully on the lips. "I just don't want you to cum yet."

Katerina took the offered hand. "I don't know how much more of this I can take." She complained.

"Good." Samantha teased. "I want you to cum hard when it's time." She worked her knee between Kat's legs as she slid her tongue into Katerina's mouth. "Kat?"

"Yes?" Katerina replied.

"No, pretty kitty noises for your baby sister?"

Katerina's breath heaved as she realized the game was still on. "Meow." She replied softly.

Samantha giggled. "Lie down." She gently pushed on Katerina's shoulder smiling as the girl allowed herself to fall back onto the mattress. Samantha climbed onto the bed beside the brunette and swung her legs to straddle Kat's midsection.

"Now what?" Katerina asked in what she hoped was a seductive tone.

"Just wait." Samantha said, closing her eyes. "I've never done this before and I want to get it right."

Katerina submitted, thinking that sister Samantha must still be a virgin. She waited as she was told, hoping that the game would continue soon. She jumped when the first splash of heat hit her. A gasp escaping her throat as shock and delight registered. She propped herself up, watching something she'd never thought she would see.

Samantha kept her eyes closed and took a steadying breath as she held herself, poised over Kat's stomach. She exhaled slowly as the flow started once more.

Katerina moaned, unashamed as the hot spray coursed her skin, scorching her in the most delightful way. She knew, first hand how difficult it could be to take a chance on something new, to put yourself out there for another person with no idea of how it would end. It had taken a lot for Samantha to do this so Katerina let her enjoyment show.

Samantha moved herself as she continued to pee, taking care to keep the stream on Katerina as she moved lower. She wanted Katerina to feel this as intensely as possible and to her that meant only one thing.

Katerina's hands latched on to Samantha's legs as the stream splashed against her stomach before moving lower to run in tickling rivulets over Katerina's clit and her lips. It was a liquid fire kissing her skin, baptizing her but leaving her unburnt. She trembled more forcefully but her orgasm remained just out of her reach.

As the flow reduced to nothing but spare drops clinging to her skin, Samantha didn't think of the messy bed choosing to focus on the ecstatic smile curling the lips of the stunning brunette. She looked down at herself. "It looks like little sis has made a mess." She gingerly touched one of her droplet covered lips. "I still have it on me." She looked at her slick fingers.

Katerina's eyes locked on the digits. Samantha noticed. Slowly those fingers moved toward Katerina's lips and in the moment before contact was made Katerina closed her eyes softly.

Samantha was walking a super thin line. Simultaneously engaging in activities she'd never attempted before it was easy to say her heart was hammering with more fear than excitement. She wanted this to be enjoyable for Katerina but she had no experience with role playing and no experience with any pee play. She hoped that her little sister persona was coming across flirtatious but feared she was being mean.

"Maybe I should wash my ha-"

Katerina took the digits into her mouth and sucked greedily, moaning in her throat at the acrid taste reveling in the joy of not feeling ashamed of her desires. Samantha had somehow managed to create a safe place for Katerina to be herself. Something she'd previously only been able to feel with Rachel.

Samantha left her fingers in Katerina's mouth her cheeks burning as her core flittered from the feelings of that soft tongue fluttering. "Do you like that?" For some reason she was having trouble controlling the tone of her voice.

"Yes." Katerina replied speaking around the fingers in her mouth.

"You're tongue tickl-"

Katerina moved quickly, more quickly than Samantha anticipated. The fingers flashed from her mouth as she sat up and attacked Samantha's slit with her mouth. She sucked at the fleshy lips, her tongue sweeping mercilessly over Samantha's pussy cleaning away any remaining drops of their moment together.

Samantha's moans bubbled in a stutter of stolen breaths and half-uttered sounds as her body fell to the assault of Katerina's thirst. She tried to hold her composure but she'd never been devoured like this and her release crashed down on her sweeping her into a land where coherent thought was not required. She screamed as her hands locked in Katerina's hair.

Katerina didn't let her drop in a free-fall and Samantha returned to the land of the conscious with the feather touches of Katerina's tongue dancing softly against her clit, her warm breath the only blanket Samantha needed.

"Mmmmm." Katerina moaned. "Did my dirty little sister like that?" Katerina's smile was a clear sign that she was having a great time.

"That," Samantha breathed, "was amazing." She twirled her fingers in Kat's hair. "I hope I didn't come across as mean."

"Not at all." Katerina kissed Samantha's wrist below her palm. "Does that question mean that we are done playing?"

Samantha smile, flexing her legs against Kat's shoulders. "Nope, just a half-time check-in."

"Good." Katerina replied. For fun she flicked her tongue against Samantha's still over-stimulated clit and giggled as the blonde jumped and tried to push Kat's head away.

"I didn't expect to cum like that."

"I know!" Katerina clearly had enjoyed the experience. "I almost came with you."

"You didn't?"

Katerina shook her head. "I guess I got caught up in watching you." Katerina rolled her hips aggressively against the bed as a pained expression caught her face.

Samantha slipped back into her character. "Are you okay, sis?"

Katerina whimpered looking into Samantha's eyes.

"It looks like you could use some attention." Samantha's tone dripped like syrup.

"Yes!" Katerina's moan was long and drawn out.

It was the work of a moment to switch places and Samantha felt different as she lay between Katerina's legs in the middle of a large wet spot she had created. She'd imagined that she would have found it at least a little dirty, but knowing what it had meant to Katerina made the space feel almost religious; a deeper connection that defied explanation.