Game Night Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of Katerina reacting to Samantha's tongue was pitch-perfect mood music and Samantha made sure the tempo was right where it needed to be. She could feel the wind-up of Katerina's body and she smiled knowing she was the one responsible. She upped the pace and felt tingles trail down her back as Katerina's toes clenched against her butt. The brunette was close and the time had come.

Samantha pulled her mouth away.

"Don't stop! No!" Katerina groaned clenching her thighs against Samantha's head.

"Mwheweffff." Samantha's voice was muffled, muted by Kat's thighs.

Katerina released the girl to hear what she was saying. Brilliant gray eyes peered up at her from between her legs.

"Purr for me." Samantha ordered with a smile. She put her tongue back to work not bothering to wait, she knew Katerina would give her what she wanted.

Katerina tilted her head back as her body raced once more for the edge. She purred for all she was worth as Samantha's tongue swirled and flicked with all Samantha could muster. Katerina saw stars.

Samantha smiled as those powerful legs clenched around her once more and above it all she could just make out the sound of Katerina's rippling moan, the most erotic purr she'd ever heard.

Coasting Katerina down from her release Samantha had found that she was capable of so much more than petty jealousy. She'd found that she could motivate herself through love and, with love, accomplish things she'd never dreamed. She emerged from between Katerina's legs, her face glistening and sticky, with a smile she hoped to wear again and again.

"I told you I would make you purr." She crawled up Katerina's body and snuggled in close.

"Thank you." Katerina whispered softly.

A kiss on her shoulder was all the reply she needed.

There was a soft knock on the door before it opened slowly. Jessica smiled at the entwined pair. "Sounds like you guys had a good time." Jessica pulled her lower lip between her teeth. "Rachel and Sarah have put Owen in the shower and they, and I, think that we have some things to discuss before he gets out."

Samantha and Katerina kissed, looked back to Jessica, and climbed from the bed.

To Be Continued. Don't forget to vote and comment.