Gay Days Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later in life we may have chosen different paths but for now we were just having fun.

Getting back to having orgasms, only once in the lecture room did it happen that I rubbed Tony's cock for too long. When you're enjoying being wanked, you want the feelings to continue and the last thing you want is for the pleasure to stop. You want to enjoy it until the very, very last moment and you're always sure that you're in control...but once your orgasm starts, your spunk is on its way however much you want it to stop!

And on this occasion, by the time he tried to stop me it was too late to prevent himself from cumming – those last couple of touches had set off his orgasm. Possibly even his own touch had done it as he tried to tear his penis away from my hand.

I remember him gasping suddenly.

"Oh no, no! Stop it Chris!" he exclaimed under his breath, his hand urgently pushing mine away, "Stop it! Oh shit!"

I remember watching him struggling and failing to get his jerking, thrusting, pulsating erection quickly back inside his fly just as he started shooting off.

I watched as a big white jet of spunk shot straight up from his cock to splatter over his shirt almost up to his neck and to sprinkle down over his trousers.

Once he'd started squirting cum everywhere he was a flurry of muted action as he tried to catch and smother the rest of his spurts of spunk in his hands and shirt tails – and failed! There were blobs of whiteness splashing everywhere – I even had some little bubbles of cum on my trouser leg and a bigger splash on my wrist.

And all the time, he was still trying to look calm, natural and unruffled in case the tutor should happen to look his way!

As he hadn't got a tissue or handkerchief with him he had only one real option to clearing up the spunk on his hands and clothes – he collected it with his fingers and then he licked it off and swallowed it!

I watched with open-mouthed admiration and longing as he cleaned himself up while thinking I'd have willingly done it for him!

I remember too, the big damp patches on his trousers and shirt where his cum had soaked in and sitting next to him, I could smell his salty spunk quite easily. I treasured the small puddle of whitish cum that was on my wrist, sniffing at it several times before spreading it over my skin; it was as good as an expensive body lotion to me!

Tony and I had originally become friends while at school and now, in our last year at college, he and I became much closer friends. We actually lived in the same village within a few hundred yards of each other although away from school in the evenings and at weekends we'd been going our own ways, somewhat governed by our parents' preferences.

But at college things were quite different and during lunch breaks together we'd sneak out of bounds together and into the adjoining woods to peacefully and innocently eat our lunchtime sandwiches.

We'd fill our short break with general chatter until we had to return to our lectures but then on the way home together (we often walked – it was more enjoyable than catching the bus) we'd stop off at one or other of our favourite hideouts – a disused barn or a derelict concrete bunker that we passed on our way home.

In the first few months of sharing college together, our visits to our hideouts were simply so we could have a secret smoke as we'd done when we were at school, but as we grew that bit older and once our games behind the old college bench had developed, so things soon escalated.

With the excitement of our sexual play in college still strong, there in those quiet places we began to examine each other's cocks more intimately, although in truth, I did most of the examining, I was the explorer.

Although I was taller than Tony, he'd developed a bit sooner than I had and his penis was well worth exploring, it being a good seven inches long at that stage; mine having only achieved a more modest six inches in length at this point in time. Within a few years mine had reached and then surpassed that seven inch mark but Tony's penis continued to grow too and had already reached a good eight inches in length by the time we left college.

He and I would stand and rub our cocks until they were both erect (not that that took much doing!) and I'd often put the end of my stiff penis inside his foreskin and we'd masturbate in that position.

But in those early days of our sexual development we didn't really know how far to go, certainly not 'all the way'. Perhaps wanking together was fine but having an orgasm together was still a very private matter despite Tony's unintentional moment at college – but we were learning!

But let me go back to one of the earliest occasions of our out-of-college meetings...

I wanted to examine Tony's penis in real detail, because for some reason I was fascinated by its construction, being unable to examine my own so closely.

Although I'd seen other penises, each one is very different and has its own character and his was a prime piece of meat. Thick, long, straight and strong it was; even handsome, with his pendulous balls and masses of hair.

So on that day inside the barn I got down on my knees before him and as I did so Tony undid his trousers and pushed both his trousers and underpants down. I reached out and slid my hand between his legs, then turned my hand over and ran my hand over his balls. I rolled them in my hand and caused Tony to groan happily. I let go of his balls and slid my fingers between his legs again, now pushing my fingers up his cleft even to his asshole and Tony squeezed his cheeks together tight as I touched his little hole.

Then I felt around the cheeks of his bum; around his balls again and then back to his cock where my hands settled and began moving up and down his shaft and over his knob.

"What have you been doing down there?" asked Tony dreamily, his eyes closed in ecstasy.

"Just exploring," I said, "You're different to me – more hairy and your balls hang down more. And you smell nice."

I ran my hand up and down his shaft.

"And your cock's bigger," I added.

His cock jerked and dribbled its luxurious lubricant, which I spread over his knob and down the shaft, making it jerk and twitch even more – it was just inches from my face and I was so tempted to kiss his knob or even let it enter my mouth, but I wasn't brave enough.

Instead I rubbed him until he was almost ready to cum but then, as in college, he made me stop.

And that was as far as our sex play would go...it was so frustrating...especially as we both admitted to heading straight home afterwards and wanking until we came.

Why he didn't want to let me make him cum is a mystery that I never really solved although I suppose I was just the same. No way would I have dared to bring myself off in front of another man – not until it actually happened!

Heck – I hadn't even done it in front of a girl and I doubted that he had either!

Perhaps he felt shy about cumming while I watched, seeing him in the throes of an orgasm; perhaps his experience in the lecture room had scared him somehow.

But once I eventually contrived to make him cum, the ice was broken and it was just a pity that it took quite a while before he gave in to the pleasure of a stress-relieving orgasm.

It finally happened because I obviously knew exactly how to bring about my own orgasms, so after wasting far too many uncompleted wanks, I decided that instead of just playing around with his cock, I'd definitely make him cum – he wasn't going to stop me this time.

With his unintentional orgasm in college still clear in my mind and so exciting and impressive that I determined to complete the job, but this time just for me!

So, one day as I stood there in the old barn rubbing him, I made a point of getting him thoroughly worked up.

I gently played with his cock for a long time to make his lubrication ooze out copiously, then I massaged it into his knob and down the shaft. His big lengthy throbbing penis was all slippery and really hard and almost steaming as it jerked and glowed while I held it.

I continued to gently rub his cock until he put his hand over mine to make me stop; then he tried to pull his cock away but instead I kept my hand round his shaft and I let him hold my hand still – but I didn't let go or move my hand.

Gradually his impending orgasm subsided and his hand slackened on mine and then I was able to gently squeeze and massage his cock again to tease him back to the edge.

Several times we did this, until I knew he could hardly bear to allow me to touch him...but I just knew that deep inside he didn't really want me to stop because he was obviously enjoying it so much.

Perhaps he did actually want to let me see him cum but was still scared to go all the way – but I was determined!

So once again I started gently wanking him until his orgasm neared and soon he held my hand to stop me once more – his whole body quivering with tension. I knew that he was ready to cum and so I let him pull my hand away from his cock and as he held onto my hand I could feel his whole body quivering with tension and his cock jerking with suppressed and unfulfilled need.

Then, smartly changing hands, I grabbed his shaft with my other hand and wanked him even faster.

"Aaaah! Nooo!" he moaned, "Oooh, you sod – you're making me cum!"

And suddenly I found that I was holding a cock that was jerking wildly and pumping out spunk in massive jets!

I remember him cursing and taking over, rubbing his cock hard and causing lots more spunk to squirt out! It sprayed everywhere! It was wonderful!

His first powerful jet of cum had shot at least five or six feet from his cock and his follow-on spurts were also impressive, to say the least. He'd certainly cum harder and more powerfully than I'd ever managed.

"Wow!" I said, well impressed, "That was fantastic! That was brilliant!"

"Yeah," he panted as he stripped the last of his spunk from his penis, "It was, wasn't it!"

I know that he was highly embarrassed at first but then I think that he really became quite proud of the way his cock had erupted and vigorously propelled his spunk.

I'd enjoyed it enormously too and was thoroughly turned on as well – I was jealous of his huge cum-shots but I was also fascinated. I plied him with lots of questions about how it had felt and I think it was then that he realised that cumming off wasn't something to be shy about. And anyway, now he'd actually done it, the ice was broken...

So the next time we headed to the barn, he was first to start rubbing his cock and it was already stiff by the time he'd extracted it from his trousers while I pulled mine from my fly as well. He started rubbing it straight away, eager to enjoy another orgasm, then he stepped closer to me, his penis jutting proudly and urgently forward as he thrust it into my hands, his foreskin already retracted.

"Get me off," he said, almost demanded, "Make me squirt again!"

I stood in front of him and grasping his erection, I admired it, absorbing the way his knob shone with his slippery juices. Slowly and then with increasing enthusiasm I began to masturbate his hot penis and as I started to stroke him his breathing became quivery as the sensations stirred his eagerness. I realised too that I was also holding and working on my own erection at the same time.

It was rather awkward working on his penis as I did, my hand having to jerk towards and away from myself but I was too wrapped up in the fun to change my position and grip.

"Ohhh yesss, nice!" he hissed, his cock pressing hard through my fist, "Keep going."

He was already well aroused as he'd been playing with his erection in his trousers while we walked down the lane to the barn and within a few minutes or so he was ready to cum.

But being a bit of a novice at this game, I didn't spot the signals as he neared his orgasm and not only that he didn't give me much in the way of a warning that he was about to cum.

All I remember is that his cock seemed to go suddenly stiffer in my hand as Tony himself went rigid. I remember looking up at him to see his anguished face...then down at his cock as I stroked it faster and faster...and then...

"Oooooooh uhhhhhh!" he cried as the first jet shot out...and no way was I prepared for his spunk to shoot out as much or as far as it did.

His first staccato jets of spunk sprayed from his penis straight at me – all over my trousers and my shirt, up my arm and all over my hand too.

"Ahhhh, you dirty bugger!" I cried letting go of his pulsating penis in an instant.

I quickly stepped aside as Tony wanked himself to a finish, producing several more substantial spurts and some lesser dribbles of cum which I managed to avoid.

I'd got a big thick streak of his sticky cum across my hand and the strand of cum extended up my arm; some big blobs were slowly slithering down my grey trousers and my black shoes were heavily splattered. The front of my white shirt was striped with cum and the palm of my hand was all smeared and slippery too but despite the mess I had this weird desire to leave it all where it had landed!

Carefully I gathered what I could from my trousers and spread it in my hand where I rubbed it around, somehow savouring the super slippery texture of his creamy off-white spunk. The smell was strong; stronger than mine and wonderful but in reality I had to get rid of the stuff and I managed to wipe most of it off using my shirt tails.

Eventually I calmed enough to look up at Tony only to see him beaming happily.

"Brilliant!" he said gently, "Did you enjoy that?"

"Except for the mess, yeah," I answered, "Watch where you're shooting all that stuff in future."

"That was your own fault," he said, as he gently stroked his penis, "You wanna watch where you're standing."

The sight of his penis being manipulated stirred me again and I felt my own cock reminding me that I was still erect. I rubbed it firmly and as I did so Tony pushed his almost hard-again penis towards me.

"Do it again, would you?" he asked as he held his cock out to me, "Please."

The excitement of the last few minutes had been massive and I eagerly took hold of his cock once more but this time I was more in control. It only took a few strokes before his cock was rigid again, jerking powerfully in my hand.

His second orgasm took longer and I know that my wanking arm was beginning to tire before he started to pump out his second load of spunk.

I felt his cock stiffen and pulse as his spunk ejected, squirting and dribbling safely onto the ground but as his orgasm died away a last large blob squeezed out and adhered to my hand. I can still remember that incredibly lovely smell and the feel of his ejaculated viscous fluid, all slippery and warm once again.

I smeared the spunk of his second cumming over my own penis and wanked myself, but only until I could feel an orgasm forming – then I stopped, shy as usual.

"Don't you want to cum?" asked Tony as he stropped his own penis which even after two orgasms was already rising again.

"No – I'll save it!" I said, stopping my wanking.

"Oh come on, let me see you do it!" he persisted, rubbing himself faster, "Finish yourself off!"

"Can't," I lied, "Not ready yet."

"Come on, let me see," Tony continued, "Let's cum together!"

That woke up my interest and I grasped my penis once more.

"Can you cum again?" I asked incredulously, "Already?"

"Think so, I'll try," grunted Tony as he wanked himself faster and harder, "Come on then!"

And finally I took the plunge and began wanking myself in earnest and soon there was just the sounds of flesh slapping lightly and heavy breathing.

"Goin' to cum," I panted, "You ready too?"

"Just about – might do," said Tony, his fist now flying up and down his shaft, "Ahh, I'm right with you! Yesss, here it cums, here it cums!"

And suddenly we were both filling the air with arcing sprays of hot sperm and my eruptions did at least exceed those of Tony's third orgasm.

Jets, splashes and dribbles of sticky spunk went everywhere again but apart from the odd blob on our shoes and our hands, we'd managed to avoid any disasters this time.

Eventually hankies and shirt tails cleared up any remaining spunk from our bodies and clothes – and soon we were respectable and enjoying a post-wank fag.

It was a terrible waste of spunk as neither of us had got round to swallowing the stuff yet...well, not wholesale or 'in public' anyway!

As we played over the ensuing weeks, so I continued to explore – examining every inch of his cock and balls, because each cock has its own personality which needs exploring. This involved getting on my knees again to be able to run my hands around his , between his legs, around his balls and even up his abdomen to follow the trail of hairs that led to his navel.

No – we were too young and naive to think about anal matters – that would come later although orally, that was different! I clearly remember the first time I let him put his cock in my mouth...

I was kneeling there one day; just admiring his throbbing cock now inches from my face, when he sort of pushed his hips forward, thrusting his penis at me, the tip bouncing off my forehead.

"What are you doing down there?" he asked, as I jerked my head away, "Are you going to suck me?"

I stiffened as he spoke, his words shocking and yet thrilling.

'I'd love to', I thought, but that very first time is a real test of one's nerves.

"Don't know," I replied, "Just having a look."

'What the hell is it going to taste like? Will it make me sick? Will I be able to breathe even?' I wondered as his penis waved before my eyes.

"Well, grab hold of it while you're down there; don't want to lose my hard-on," he said and I was quick to take his shaft in my hand; my feelings on that matter were quite settled!

"Go on then, rub it," Tony said, "Play with it."

Yes, I was glad to do that too and soon small bubbles and dribbles of precum began to appear. I rubbed the lovely fluid around his knob, coating it completely, making it shine and seemingly glow – it looked huge and powerful from where I knelt.

It also looked somehow inviting so it wasn't long before I tried pressing his oozing slippery cock against my cheek; the warmth of his flesh so strange and yet so erotic and sexy against me. Then I turned my head and let it rub softly against my lips and the sensation intensified.

I flicked the bubble of fluid from the end of his penis with my tongue, bringing forth a groan of pleasure from Tony and a quick jerk of his cock.

"Oh yeah, do that again, do it more," moaned Tony, so I did, now swiping his cock with my tongue sufficiently to gather a little more of his precum.

It had a highly charged erotic taste that wasn't really there; just an imaginary taste really that set my penis throbbing and my mind spinning.

"Keep going," moaned Tony and I found myself rubbing his cock harder to get some more precum – and I wasn't disappointed.

Moments later his penis lifted firmly in my hand and a steady dribble of precum almost gushed from his cock and I caught it in my hand.

Daringly I licked my tongue across the little pool, discovering that there was absolutely nothing to be scared of and then, in a moment of excited discovery, I lifted my lips and put them over the end of his knob and gave it a quick suck.

Tony actually groaned with pleasure when I did that and tried to push his cock into my mouth; my reactions too slow to stop his knob sliding between my lips but I pulled my head away as soon as his penis began to penetrate.

But even that small touch had been wonderful and I quickly found myself returning, this time with my mouth open and ready to accept his cock.

Then I almost came myself as his penis slid into my mouth properly for the first time; I was captivated already and knew immediately that this wouldn't be the last time I had a cock in my mouth!