Gay Days Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let it slide in and out a few times – not deeply but sufficiently for me to get to know the texture and shape of his knob and the thickness of his shaft.

I only let him stay there for a little while though, then I quickly stood up, alarmed by my audacity. I didn't really let him fuck my mouth then, but it was only a few weeks later that it really happened.

And my actions certainly excited Tony because just as I relinquished my grip on his cock and as I stepped away, he began wanking hard and within moments he began to shoot his spunk all over the ground beside me.

I was now getting him off on pretty well every occasion that we could be alone – almost daily it seemed and I naturally realised that he'd liked my mouth on him, so much so that he would continually ask me to suck him off.

"You going to suck me today?" he'd ask as we walked along, "I feel really horny right now; I'll be ready for you as soon as we get there."

I'd find myself shyly hiding my erection; his words powering straight to my penis.

"Come on Chris," he'd say as soon as we entered our shelter, "Get down there and suck me. Only for a bit, mind you, I'm almost there anyway."

But I remained wary of sucking his cock; scared of his cum; scared that he'd let it shoot in my mouth, scared of the unknown. But it wasn't unknown. I'd tasted his cock, and I'd tasted his cum too which had taken the edge of my quest, but gradually the desire to explore further set in.

I simply had to suck him off one day, I just knew it; maybe I'd even let him cum in my mouth!

Of course I'd already found out what his cum tasted like because inevitably whenever I wanked him I'd end up with the last of his cum dribbling over my fist.

At first I was horrified to get his spunk on me; then I was interested and eventually I was captivated; it felt so sexy, so erotic; so intimate perhaps...

So in the first place I used to wipe it off against the wall; then later on onto my hankie or shirt; then finally I used my tongue!

And his cum had tasted gorgeous; so wild and exciting; kind of sweet yet salty and truthfully very much like mine; mine that I now swallowed regularly and eagerly.

So now that I was beginning to come round to the cum-tasting idea perhaps it might be good to try sucking him.

Then one day it happened!

I'd been manipulating and wanking his eager throbbing penis for some time this particular day and he was already on edge, as I liked him to be. His eruptions were that much bigger when I held him off for a while and I loved to see his spunk flying high.

Eventually however, he made me stop.

"So close..." he groaned, "Are you going to suck me one day? Please...today, please."

"Mmmmm, guess so," I mumbled, frightened by my desire.

I took a deep breath...the day had come and I sank to my knees before him, taking hold of his sky-pointing penis.

I pulled it towards my mouth and licked the end, causing Tony to cry out in delight.

"You're going to...?" he asked breathlessly, "Yessss! Please, please suck me, suck me off!"

"Mmmmm," I murmured as I concentrated on the penis that was now just a couple of inches from my mouth and closing...

Slowly I allowed the juicy slippery knob to slide between my lips, licking the lovely sheen of precum from it as it penetrated my mouth.

Slowly I allowed his cock to slide deeper and deeper until I felt his knob press against the back of my mouth but that was more than deep enough and I backed off until I held just a couple of inches of his cock in my mouth.

I began sucking at him, not really knowing what to do, but Tony helped.

"Lick it, use your tongue, slide it in and out," he said, his breathing fast and shallow, "Ohhh, yesss, that's nice."

"Mmmmm," I hummed before pulling away, "Tastes good – feels good too."

I let his cock sink back into my mouth, letting the vague taste of a gush of precum and the rubbery feel of his knob excite me.

"Let me help you," he said, pushing my hand out of the way from around his shaft, "Got to cum soon!"

I knew that I should move away but somehow my need to feel him spurt inside my mouth overcame my panic and concerns

He began to wank himself as I sucked at him and I could feel his penis swelling and jerking and stiffening further. I could taste and feel the gushes of precum that were welling up; this was just so exciting!

And then his orgasm arrived!

"Ahhh fuck!" he cried, using an expletive not often used by anyone polite in those days, "Aaaahhh, cummmmming!"

His energetic orgasm thrust his cock deeper into my mouth just as his first quick squirts of cum erupted – he got two off inside my mouth before I pulled away, coughing a bit, the rest of his ejaculations spraying messily onto my face and down my shirt.

"Oh my God," he groaned, "Oh yesssss!"

And inside I was feeling exactly the same, so much so that I just had to pull his cock back into my mouth to finish him off; the feeling of his spunk being squirted into my mouth was such an incredibly sexy one.

I stood up, feeling his sperm on my face and using my fingers I gathered it all up and put it into my mouth, swallowing the stuff with wild enthusiasm.

Tony was bright with excitement and was egging me on!

"You going to cum too?" he asked, "Do you want me to help?"

I didn't have to say anything because Tony simply reached out to my cock and grasping my shaft he began to wank me energetically.

Mere moments later and I stiffened all over as I felt myself orgasm and my cum squirted vigorously from my own cock – only my second 'public' ejaculation, with my best mate watching and helping.

It was only then that I came back to reality and realised that I'd swallowed his spunk without any other considerations and I now found myself licking round my mouth to try to gather any spunk that I'd missed. I wanted to enjoy the taste as much as possible and it was then that I determined never to waste another drop of his fluid.

In retrospect, why else did I want him to cum in my mouth, if not to swallow his spunk?

Some few days later, we were down at the barn for another wanking session. Tony as usual pulled out his half-hard cock and again I knelt down and grasped and rubbed it until it was erect and throbbing and now I sucked it deep into my mouth.

"Ohhhh that's lovely," groaned Tony, "You going to take it all this time?"

"Mmmmmm," I agreed; this time I had no intention of wasting even a single dribble of his cum!

I kept his penis well inside my mouth, sucking and licking like anything as I rubbed his shaft. He moved his cock in and out of me as I sucked him while he held my head in place; fucking his cock into my mouth with increasing speed.

As usual, it didn't take him long to cum the first time and this time I kept my mouth firmly round his cock as it jerked and poured all its hot tasty sperm into my mouth.

"You're doing it!" groaned Tony as I swallowed another mouthful, "You're really doing it!"

And this time I knew exactly what I was doing and I had no intention of losing his cum or of spitting it out! I simply swallowed and swallowed until he had finished cumming and then I concentrated on my own cock and wanked my own spunk out by his feet.

Tony's cock was quite a big one and it used to fill my mouth. As I said earlier, his cock was about an inch bigger than mine and was a fair bit thicker too. In those youthful days I was still only perhaps six inches long but Tony's penis was already the best part of eight inches in length by now and I had to be careful not to take it too deep for fear of gagging. But it tasted so good that I did my best to let him use my mouth as he liked because now, so long as I had a good mouthful of his penis, then I was happy!

Being young and horny, one orgasm usually wasn't enough and after we'd cum, Tony and I would stand or perhaps lean against the wall; both of us gently massaging our cocks and discussing the activities of the past ten minutes, while he and I would usually share a fag.

Gradually our cocks would rise again and our massage would turn into wanking and then once his was stiff again, he'd come to me to be wanked or sucked off once more.

I was always pleased to help – because if one orgasm wasn't enough then one mouthful wasn't really enough either!

We were young and full of spunk and seldom ran out of juice in those days. We would vary our sex games – sometimes we'd wank together or wank each other, trying to time our cumming together. We became more adventurous, taking off our shirts and trousers, then squirting our showers of spunk over each other's cock and body.

Sometimes we'd take it in turns to cum, seeing who could cum fastest or shoot furthest. When you're young it's amazing just how far your spunk can shoot and a well-timed rub would cause your spunk to be ejected even further than normal.

I carried on sucking him off as often as possible, usually using my hand to masturbate him until he was almost ready to cum and then dropping to my knees to finish him off in my mouth. Mondays were usually the best wanking days because we'd both try to save our spunk over the weekend and on Mondays there seemed to be even more copious quantities of hot sperm for me to swallow or for us to watch shooting from our energetic cocks.

To my regret, Tony wouldn't suck my cock. Sure, he played with it and brought me off regularly but even though he'd lick up my spunk from his hand, he just wouldn't go down on me. But I didn't really mind – I was thoroughly enjoying everything anyway.

Sometimes we just wanked each other rather than involve oral sex and once we'd moved on a bit, one of my favourite methods of wanking was for us to face each other, with our two erections at the ready. I'd pull back his foreskin, bring my cock up to the end of his and then stretch his foreskin out over both his knob and mine. Tony loved me to do this and would lean back, obviously savouring the feelings as I manipulated our cocks together.

Fortunately his foreskin was sufficiently long for me to do this and then to use it to wank us both at the same time, not always successfully, I might add. More often than not he would cum first and his spunk would pump out all over our united knobs before the pressure made it squirt out from between our foreskins and over my hand. All the oozing spunk would coat our cocks and my hand; there'd be blobs and icicles of cum all over my fingers and I just loved the feel of it.

The sheer eroticism of it would make me orgasm so quickly and my cum would soon join his all over our united cocks and my hand. And then once we'd both cum I'd collect as much spunk as I could; lick it all up from my hand and then, getting down on my knees, I'd lick and suck his cock until it was clean and more often than not hard again. His second load would usually be pumped directly down my throat.

Once in a while Tony would be so fired up with excess sperm that he'd have his cock out and erect the moment that we got out of sight, whether we were on our way from college or from home. He'd probably have been erect and rubbing himself even as we walked down the lane and he'd immediately start to wank himself.

"Come here, quick," he'd say and I'd drop to my knees before him.

Almost at once he'd hold his cock towards me.

"Quick! Here it cums – open your mouth, hurry up!" he'd add.

I'd open wide and within a few seconds he'd complete his wank with a flurry of strokes to push his cock well into my mouth and to pump his generous first load of hot sperm into me.

When he'd finished I'd stand up and we'd lounge around and probably have our usual smoke. He probably wouldn't put his cock away but instead he'd just keep gently massaging it and just enjoying the feelings that I'd produced.

Once we'd smoked our fags we'd start to concentrate on his cock again. I might take over from him to renew his erection and soon his cock would be pointing rigidly again. This time I'd probably wank his cock for a while until he would tell me that he could feel things happening. Then I'd get down on my knees and suck his erection greedily into my mouth. I'd continue to wank him off until finally he'd thrust his cock into my mouth and erupt his second load of spunk.

While all this was going on I might or might not be playing with my own cock – I had plenty of spunk in me but my need was never so urgent as his.

Sometimes I simply wanted to suck him off – sometimes I needed to cum too but I'd usually bring myself off but only very occasionally did he do it for me. Still I wouldn't complain because I'd be able to go home with the erotic taste of his spunk in my mouth and on my lips for ages and I'd often still have a full load of spunk of my own to swallow later.

And then we 'discovered' another method of wanking; intercrural (between the thighs) intercourse, in which Tony would take down my trousers and pants; then we'd embrace and he'd put his cock between my thighs from the front. We obviously didn't know of its old Greek pedigree, or its name, but it was fun!

Whether we did it right or not I never knew but then we were ignorant of such nuances; we were just enjoying and relieving ourselves!

It came about as we rubbed our cocks together one day and when he moved a little closer his penis slid beneath mine and rubbed against my balls. Because I was actually some three inches or so taller than Tony our cocks didn't quite align, so this was always likely to happen if we came close together...and somehow it felt good, if unusual.

"Yeahhhh," groaned Tony on that occasion, "That was different, your balls felt a bit rougher than your hand, all sort of crinkly and the hairs tickle, they make me feel good."

"Come on then, push him in there then," I suggested and Tony's body closed in on mine again as his cock slid between my legs and I then realised that if I squeezed my legs together tight he'd be able to slide in the resulting crevice and he loved that even more!

"Oh God," he groaned as our tummies met, "Never felt anything like this – this is gonna make me cum so quickly."

"Come on then, squirt it!" I said, putting my hand behind me to cup and feel his knob as it punched its way between my legs, "Whenever you're ready!"

His cock was already wet and slippery; his precum must have been running like a tap; I could actually hear his penis sort of squelching as it penetrated my small opening.

"Yeah, yeah, gonna cum, gonna cum!" he panted, his pelvis and abdomen banging against mine, squashing my erection between us, "Here it cummmms!"

My hand cupping his knob received the full force of his eruption; a blast of hot spunk shot straight against my fingers. His urgent penis pushed hard against my hand, shooting another load for me and I wrapped my sticky wet fingers around his very, very slippery knob, feeling his cum slithering and spreading everywhere.

This was wild – it was wonderful and just so personal and exciting and so dirty – I loved it and I clung to him as the last pulses of his orgasm pumped the final few blobs of cum into my hand.

With a final squeeze of his cock I took my hand away and we parted, Tony's slippery penis sliding from between my thighs and leaving a satisfactorily chilling wetness. We stood there, both panting gently; Tony with a slimy wet penis and me with soaked thighs and buttocks; a hand covered in his cum and streams of wetness coursing down my legs.

I ignored the last problem as I immediately brought my cum-covered hand to my mouth and licked it clean, removing every single last spot of cum – it was delicious!

I carried a handkerchief now specifically to clean up with and now it was put to good use, although I bent down and used my mouth and tongue to clean up Tony's penis; no way was I wasting that!

For a while this became our normal way of getting him off.

Sometimes, because of the angle of his cock it often meant that his sperm would be jetted at or over my balls and my arse – sometimes his cock would actually be pushing near my asshole as he unloaded. It did tend to be a bit messy though sometimes, with spunk running everywhere, but it was so very, very erotic!

And then, some while later, Tony put his cock between my legs from behind and that was even more enjoyable. His pre-cum seemed to lubricate his passage between my legs so much better and when he'd finally cum, his sperm would be directed forward and over my balls or into my cupped hand, sometimes even causing me to climax too.

In those far off almost-innocent days we knew nothing of anal sex; I don't think it crossed our minds at all for him to penetrate my hole. Perhaps, deep inside, he might have wanted to fuck me but the subject never arose.

Just occasionally he and I met at home for sex – usually when we hadn't been able to have a session at college for a few days or perhaps because bad weather meant that we'd caught the bus home instead of walking. Tony would come to my house and then we'd go off together for a walk; there being little chance of real peace at our homes.

Our walk was nearly always to the old wartime shelter where we could indulge in our sexual release and there we'd get down to it immediately. He'd undo and drop his trousers and he or I would pull out his big hairy cock, which would already be getting hard.

After a couple of rubs it would be standing up just waiting to be sucked. I'd usually bend down or more often get down on my knees and hold his lovely cock in my hands. Once settled I'd rub it for a while to make it start to lubricate, then I'd smear the sticky juices all over his knob and most probably over my lips too. Then I'd pop his cock into my mouth for a quick suck and a taste of his juices.

While I'd be sucking him I'd also be wanking his stem and if perhaps we hadn't had sex for a few days, I'd soon feel his cock start to throb – his first orgasm never took long to come. Tony would warn me that he was getting near and I'd probably suck harder at his cock and use my tongue to good effect round his knob.

Soon he'd shake and grunt and then his sperm would come pouring out of his cock into my mouth. Five or six good squirts was about normal after a few days off and his cum would fill my mouth to overflowing.

Tony and I never seemed to consider that what we were doing was really wrong or 'queer' – we were simply at that very horny, adventurous age before girls became useful or easily available. Neither of us ever made any real anal approach to the other – we simply concentrated on varieties of wanking and sucking – they were fantastic times! I never grew tired of playing with his super cock, wanking it, sucking it or just feeling it in my hand especially as it throbbed and pulsed as his spunk jetted out.

I've wondered since if my experiences with him turned me to enjoy sex with men or whether I would have headed that way regardless. What if his cock had only been perhaps four inches long – would I have become any different or any less interested in penises? I don't know, but those days were a wonderful introduction to male sex – I only wish I could repeat them over and over again.

Right – fast forward a few years.

A new excitement was added one summer and one evening stands out in my memory as the first occasion that I had two cocks to play with and suck in complete freedom.

Almost at the end of our college days, Tony one day asked me to meet him later on in the evening and once I'd changed and had something to eat I walked down the village to the old mill pond where we'd agreed to meet. Soon after I got there, Tony came down the road with a considerably older bloke with him – the guy was probably in his late twenties.

As blokes go I guess he was reasonably good looking – he was tall, fairly slim and he had a nice smile, that's all I remember noticing.