Gay Days Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony introduced him – he was Steve – and we chatted amiably for a while before we agreed that we'd "go for a walk". That was our euphemism for going to the shelter or the barn, so I was feeling quite excited as together we walked down the lane. But instead of going to the shelter Tony led us for some way further until we arrived at a very narrow metal bridge over the mill stream, one that was supposed to be for Water Board workers only although we'd long ago ignored that rule.

We crossed it and slowly worked our way through a thicket of reeds and small trees and well out of sight. As we walked in single file, Tony put his hand back and touched my crotch, then pointed at the other guy behind us and then at my mouth – and I was left to work out that cocks and mouths were to be involved!

This was obviously going to be a sexy adventure as if I hadn't already guessed!

Soon we reached a well favoured spot – a little clearing we'd made of dried grass and reeds well and truly out of sight and earshot of anyone and where Tony and I had come in the past when we'd perhaps found the barn or the shelter to be otherwise occupied, probably by some young Lothario and his girl.

"Tony tells me you like to suck his cock," Steve said without much preamble, his hand already rubbing over his groin, "Do you want to suck mine too?"

I nodded eagerly, feeling my cock start to twitch with interest. As he was speaking he and Tony started to undo their flies and then brought out their cocks which both soon became erect in their hands. I stared in delight – if Tony's cock was eight inches then Steve's cock was easily nine inches long, possibly longer and when he dropped his trousers I could see that his balls were big too. His knob seemed enormous once his foreskin had rolled right back and even as his monster became erect a trickle of lubrication oozed from his knob – I couldn't wait to get my mouth round it!

"Wow," I exclaimed excitedly as I reached out and grasped it, "That's huge!"

Tony also reached to my zip and extracted my cock too, as if to give me some encouragement and very soon there were three throbbing erect cocks on display; the three of us now all holding each other. And I'm delighted to mention that by now my cock too had grown to virtually full size and development and my seven and a half inch penis was as keen to unload as they were.

I was holding Steve's cock as he held Tony's and I began to rub it, covering and exposing his already slippery knob. His knob was both long and thick and I knew that he'd completely fill my mouth with that thing! Soon all three of us were tossing the other off but this wasn't quite what we'd come here for and so, it being a hot afternoon, clothes were soon shed all around and before long we were all naked. This was a new development that was daring and yet so extremely exciting.

Now we rearranged ourselves, the two men standing before me as I knelt on the ground and attempted to wank two cocks at once but it wasn't easy, so already knowing Tony's penis, I pulled Steve's penis towards me and let it sink deeply into my mouth.

"Yeah mate," groaned Steve, "Suck me off, come on then!"

His hips pushed his penis into my mouth through my welcoming lips and quite honestly it was all I could do to get all of his helmet inside my mouth. I could taste his precum fluids as they leaked from his cock as I started to wank his penis and suck hard; then suddenly I felt him tense up and I felt his cock swelling.

"Ohhhhh wow, cumming so quickly, here it cums!" he hissed, "Oooh yes!"

Jet after juicy jet of hot slippery salty-sweet sperm filled my mouth and I found myself having to swallow before he'd finished, to make room in my mouth.

His big balls produced loads of warm, really tasty spunk and I took the lot; every last drip!

And as soon as he'd finished cumming, I turned and did exactly the same to Tony's cock and it didn't take long for his sperm to join his friend's in my stomach. I swallowed it all greedily – then I stood up and allowed Steve to wank my cock hard until my orgasm arrived. As it did so, I caught all my spunk in my hand and then I licked it up, realising that I'd been able to swallow three lots of cum, one after another – it was wonderful.

As we recovered and relaxed, each with a cigarette, Steve told me that he'd known Tony and his family for quite a while and that because he and Tony had pretty well been brought up together and so were very close friends, Tony had confided in him about our wanking and sucking sessions.

Steve admitted to him that he always wanted to have his cock sucked by a man and when Tony told him about my liking for a good mouthful, he could hardly restrain himself. Tony obviously swore him to secrecy and Steve promised that he'd tell no-one...in those far-off days of the 1960s I'll remind you that it was hardly legal even just to be gay, never mind about having gay sex!

Anyway, we'd all been lying naked in a row on the grass smoking while we talked quietly and the conversation never really left the subject of sex, so it wasn't long before our various cocks started to show signs of renewed interest and I reached over and took hold of Steve's again.

Soon I was propped up on one elbow as I played with him, just gently rubbing my hand up and down his solid shaft; loving its sheer length and I stroked it until it was completely erect and throbbing again.

As I lay on my side, Tony was now behind me and I felt him come up closer, his erection spearing between my thighs as we'd done before and I wriggled around to accommodate his urgent penis.

I leaned forward and downwards until I could take Steve's penis into my mouth and this second time somehow I seemed able to get more of him inside but even so his knob alone was one hell of a mouthful! But at least that left a long length of his shaft to rub and I busied myself in making his cock produce generous dribbles of precum; somewhat different in taste to Tony's...and yet still virtually tasteless. Perhaps it was just the texture that was different; whatever the difference was, it certainly didn't put me off sucking him for all I was worth!

I could feel my own cock almost bursting with excitement as Tony thrust his lengthy erection between my thighs and Steve thrust his even longer penis between my lips – this was sex with a capital 'X'!

Gradually our actions increased; Tony's cock was now thrusting almost violently; His thighs slapping against my arse with each thrust. His urgent penis was banging my balls out of the way with each penetration while Steve's cock seemed intent on diving right down my throat every moment. I so wanted to take more of him but I hadn't learnt to overcome my gag reflexes yet so his knob and a few inches of so of his shaft was my lot...but my efforts were working just fine it seemed and Steve was getting all steamed up now...his mouth had fallen open and he seemed to be gasping for air as I sucked him.

I looked up at him, raising my mouth from his penis for a moment.

"You doing ok?" I asked.

"Bloody great mate," he groaned as he pushed me back to his cock, "Coming up nicely; won't be too long now."

Quickly I engulfed his knob again and began working my tongue and lips over and around his glans, bringing forth long sighs of contentment and pleasure. Behind me Tony was huffing and puffing as he continued to slide in and out of the little tunnel between my thighs and then he too showed signs of impending eruption.

"Oh God," he groaned, "I'm nearly there; nearly...won't be long..."

His thrusts became jerky and erratic and his hand reached over my hip to pull me to him; then suddenly I felt him lock up hard and stiff, his fingers digging into my hip.

"Aaaahhh – yessss!" he cried, stifling his yell in my shoulder, "Yessssss – here it cummmms!"

I squeezed my thighs tightly around his cock as pulse after pulse of energetic spunk burst forth beneath and front of me as if I had a second cock; the first jet splashing over and around my balls. His second one flew right out and across Steve's thighs; the third one sprayed up in my crack as Tony withdrew slightly and his fourth squirted out and landed on Steve's leg again!

The impact of Tony's cum on Steve was immediate; I felt him stiffen and his penis pushed hard into my mouth. It seemed to swell and almost recoil and I knew what was coming.

"Shit, that's it, suck it, hard!" he moaned, his hips now jerking spasmodically, "Here it comes – all yours!"

And it was; a huge gout of hot cum fired into my mouth, almost sliding down my throat before I could stop it. I had to cough slightly and just in time before his second gusher topped my mouth up. I swallowed the lot quickly, wishing I'd had more time to enjoy it but I wasn't to be disappointed as another gob-filler pumped from his penis, while I noted at the same time that Tony had withdrawn his penis from between my legs.

"Bloody hell, you're good," he said as he helped me to strip the last of his cum from his slowly softening penis, "Let me help you now."

With that he sat up and reached down for my penis, pushing me flat to the ground as he started to toss me off.

"You gonna cum quickly too?" he asked and I nodded – I was so excited that it was all I could do to hold it back!

"Any minute," I moaned as Steve wanked me furiously, his other hand collecting Tony's cum from his thighs and wiping it over my cock, "Oh God – yesss!"

And with that I let loose; gout after spray of white spunk rocketed up my body, liberally covering my chest and abdomen with streaks and blobs of cum.

Slowly Steve slowed down and eventually allowed my satisfied penis to droop to my belly, where it lay, twitching feebly.

"Lovely!" I moaned, "Thanks Steve, that was perfect!"

"Welcome mate," he said, "Anyone who can suck me off like that deserves something in return!"

With Tony's cum cooled between my legs I wiped myself clean with my fingers and transferred all the spunk into my mouth – the fifth load that I'd swallowed that afternoon. I left Tony's cum untouched because somehow the feeling of cold cum around my balls and my legs was weird and yet exciting in a perverse kind of way although I wasn't sure why.

We lay back to recover.

"I was going to suck you again, but you had other ideas!" I said to Tony, "Did you enjoy that?"

"Damn right I did," exclaimed Tony, "Feels so tight in there; guess it's a bit like what fucking a pussy must feel like."

I looked over my shoulder at him with a querying look in my eye.

"Don't start thinking of me as a girl, thank you!" I said.

If only I'd have known how close I'd come to providing the service that a girl can provide...

We lounged around, chewing over the experience and our feelings until we felt refreshed and it was then that I noticed that Steve's cock was once again rising.

"Fancy emptying another load?" I asked, as I reached out to hold his wonderful penis and Steve nodded.

"Come and find out," he said and so I knelt over him as he lay on his back, "Should be able to cum again."

I took his slowly but steadily growing cock into my mouth and began to stimulate him with my lips and tongue. Soon his penis jerked and stiffened until it filled my mouth and until it had grown enough that I could use my hand on his shaft to wank him while I sucked.

For a while there was just the sexy sound of slurping as I worked on his cock with the occasional grunt or groan as I pleasured him. While I sucked him I saw that Tony had become erect again and that he was wanking his cock as he watched us – not only that, he now reached over and took hold of my erection and began wanking me too.

Steve groaned and then asked me to take it easy for a while.

"I don't believe it! I'm getting close already," he said, pushing me away gently, "Slow down; let me enjoy it."

I held his cock and just licked at the knob as if it were a lolly – that way I kept him near to orgasm. I knew how close he was by the way that his cock was leaking fluids; every time I ran my tongue over the tip of his knob I could taste another dribble of pre-cum and his cock was twitching and jumping with his need to cum.

Now Tony was kneeling beside us, stroking his glowing cock with enthusiasm.

"See if we can all cum together," he said as he wanked his cock faster.

I settled my mouth back over Steve's cock and started to give him the full treatment again and soon he was moaning and groaning and his hips were pushing his erection deep into my mouth.

"Ooh damn, I'm nearly there," he groaned, "Come on Tony – and you Chris, cum with me."

Tony wanked himself faster before knee-walking even closer to us. He pushed his cock towards me and pulled my hand until it was around his shaft.

"Oh Chris, Chris, finish me off now please," Tony moaned, "I'm ready to unload!"

I gripped his cock and wanked him while he began to concentrate on wanking my cock. I'd been getting close to coming for a while and now I felt my orgasm rising too.

"It's going to be good," I said, "We're going to make it. I'll be with you any moment now."

I lowered my mouth over Steve's erection once more and began wanking and licking him. Soon I felt Steve's body tense up.

"I'm cumming," he said, "Right in your mouth – ooh, gonna squirt! Oh yes, here it cums!"

I felt his cock swell and then pump out a substantial gush of spunk and then another one, filling my mouth to what felt like overflowing again.

I lifted my head away and continued to wank him, causing several more jets of sperm to gush from his cock and land on his chest. And as that was happening Tony groaned, grabbed his penis from my grasp, pointed it at Steve's chest and began to shoot his sperm all over him and in a brilliant show of coordinated wanking, he jerked my cock harder too and I felt my sperm being ejected over Steve's body to join the several pools of spunk that were gathering there.

His body was lavishly covered with our generous offerings of pools of liquid and big blobs of white spunk; although there would have been much more had these been our first ejaculations. He looked delectably tasty!

"Who wants it?" said Steve as he started to gather it together with his fingers, "Do you want to try some, Tony?"

"Go on then, I'll share it with Chris," said Tony to my astonishment and between us we licked and wiped Steve's body more or less clear of spunk.

"I've been learning from you," said Tony, "If you liked it so much, why didn't I try it and now I like it too. I promise I'll suck you off next time we can get together."

Soon after we'd all cleaned up our third offering of spunk we had to go home – it was getting late but I'm pleased to say that Tony was as good as his word and over the next six months or so we wanked and sucked each other with enthusiasm.

During that particular summer the three of us met quite regularly, when I was able to repeat the pleasure of sucking off both lovely cocks and each time we were together I'd end up with load after load of spunk in my mouth. Mind you, I wasn't the only one; by the end of that summer we were all committed cock-suckers.

It was the following spring that things developed further. Steve was working away from home so there was just Tony and me for now and we were still just as horny. We continued to meet in the barn or the old shelter – and then we had a stroke of luck – Tony's parents went to visit his grandparents, leaving him at home for a weekend. At almost 20 he was well old enough to look after himself and to behave and they set off for their trip soon after work one Friday evening. And within a couple of hours, I was at Tony's place, already stripping my clothes off while Tony was doing the same, needless to say!

For once we could use his bed – to get horizontal if necessary and at the very least, be more comfortable. Soon were both naked and eyeing each other up and down across the bed. We'd both grown into fit and healthy young men; lean rather than muscular from lots of sport and both well tanned from use of the local outdoor swimming pool. Tony and I had physically grown together; he'd grown taller and I'd got some muscles at last and we were a well-match pair...even down to our erections, although he was still that bit longer!

"Come on, lie down," entreated Tony, leaping to lie flat on the single bed.

Soon I lay beside him, both flat on our backs, our hands on our erections as we pondered on what to do next.

"Do you want to suck me off like you usually do?" asked Tony and I hummed my agreement.

I moved down the bed until Tony's stiff penis swayed just before my face. I took hold of his penis, enjoying the stiffness and pulled his foreskin back, making Tony gasp with pleasure.

His shiny crown now glowed just inches from my mouth – it looked too good to ignore, so I dived straight in. My open mouth engulfed the first four inches of his penis in one go; then I closed my lips and began sliding up and down his shaft. Applying suction to his cock as well, I soon had him moaning and groaning as well as bucking and jerking beneath me. My practiced tongue slid deftly around his knob, poking into his little slit and running around the fleshy ridge where his plum joined his shaft. Faster and faster I worked on him until Tony pushed me away...

"No – whoa. Not yet, that's too quick," he said, pulling his penis from me, "Anyway, I've decided I want to cum between your legs; I like that. Is that ok?"

"Oooh yeah, will you?" I asked excitedly, because I was starting to love the feel of his penis sliding under my balls and against my perineum too almost as much as I enjoyed a good mouthful of cock and cum.

"Let me come in from behind," he said, "Roll over onto your front."

Quickly I did so, although this was a different position, us being on the bed and I felt Tony moving around before I felt his knees and thighs land on either side of my thighs. And immediately I felt the heat of his cock resting on my bottom as he settled above me. I wriggled around a bit and his cock slid somewhat jerkily between my cheeks and down towards my balls.

But it didn't slide properly – we needed some lubrication if we were to do it this way round.

"Something slippery," said Tony, "What is there?"

Now these were the day well before KY was around; well before the word 'lubrication' was used for anything other than cars and hinges; well before you could just nip into a shop and buy something suitable.

"Butter?" I suggested, a bit dubiously, as I wasn't all that keen on the idea of having melted butter all over my arse and balls!

"Nooo – ah, got it – some Vaseline...there's some in the medicine cupboard; hang on," and Tony was up and off me in a shot.

Shortly afterwards he was back, showing me the little jar as he unscrewed the top.

"Sod it – its bloody cold!" he said chuckling, "I just put some on my cock; made me go limp!"

He sat or rather knelt up with his legs astride me and as I lay there I could hear the slippery sliding of his hand as he stropped his cock back into action. Soon he was ready again.

"That's better," he said after a short while, "All warmed and slippery now and I'm really hard."

I felt Tony's penis land between my cheeks as it slid down towards my crevice; his penis now well lubricated.

Now he slid smoothly and easily down the crack until I felt his pubes resting on top of my arse.

I pushed my hand round from underneath and felt the end of his cock as it brushed past my balls and I cupped his knob and held him as close to my balls as I could to increase both the friction and the feelings on my balls and my perineum.

Tony started to move up and down, dragging his penis almost out of my cleft before pushing himself down again. I began to move my around to get more stimulation, because now we'd both warmed up, the Vaseline had become semi liquid and everything was really very, very lubricated. And it was at that moment as I pushed my arse upwards and sort of spread my cheeks by pushing outwards, that Tony's cock slid between my cheeks and caught at my hole. Momentarily it slid into my puckered ring – I don't know – perhaps an inch or so, possibly more, before he quickly pulled his cock out.