Gay Days Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaaagh!" I cried as the sudden pain and shock hit me.

"Oh sorry, sorry Chris, sorry mate," Tony said contritely patting my back but once again driving his cock into the cleft of my arse, "Didn't mean to. Did it hurt?"

"Yeah, just for a moment, then it was ok. It wasn't really all that painful; it was more of a shock," I said, looking over my shoulder at him, "Anyway, what happened? What were you doing?"

"I just sort of slipped; my cock was so slippery that when I slid down it sort of caught on your hole and it was the angle I was at that did it," he explained.

"You could do some damage down there," I said, imagining his cock ripping me apart, "Just be careful where you stuff it will you."

"Yeah sure," said Tony, "But it was nice for me!"

"Huh!" I grunted, "Felt weird for me though."

"Yeah, I nearly slid into you!" said Tony, "Nearly had my cock inside you!"

"You're a dirty sod!" I exclaimed, feeling my arsehole twitching as I spoke, "You'd better be careful how you poke me!"

The nastiness of his actions was actually very stimulating and instead of being repulsed, part of me was thinking how exciting it would be to have his cock sliding into my hole. My hips betrayed me as they squirmed without any planned ideas.

"Do you want me to try again then?" asked Tony, now moving so that his cock was rubbing around my hole, "Shall I try and get it in there again?"

Suddenly the thought of having his cock inside me had become a powerful one – suddenly it was just what I wanted to try!

"Go on then but be bloody careful though!" I said.

"Help me then," said Tony, "Lift your bum a bit. Try to push out...yeah – like that, now hold it!"

And then I felt it – his penis lodged into my anus, pushing and pushing and sliding and penetrating me; stretching my sphincter ring to breaking point. I let out a big muted yell and Tony told me to keep quiet.

"I'm just inside," he said, "I can still see a bit of my knob but the rest is inside you."

"Bloody hurt," I groaned, "When you first went in there but it's stopped now. Hold still for a little while."

Tony's penis remained lodged inside my anus while I recovered my breath and while I got used to the stretching feeling and before too long it actually began to feel quite good; almost enjoyable now...and suddenly I found myself panting with desire.

"Ooooh Tony, you know what? That's nice," I groaned as his penis quivered at the entrance to my hole, "Ok – try pushing in; gently."

I felt Tony's weight descend onto his penis as he pushed and slowly and gently and quite easily his cock slid deeper and deeper into me.

"Ahhhh!" I gasped, as his cock forced my arsehole open, "I said be careful!"

"I am, I am," he answered, "Long way to go yet though."

I could feel the size of his cock as his knob slid through my sphincter and then things became easier and the deep pain departed.

"Oh wow, that's so different. You're stretching me and hurting a bit but I don't mind now," I told him, "How're you feeling?"

"Bloody good Chris," Tony enthused as he pressed his penis into me, "You're tight and hot and this is even better than putting it between your thighs."

"Not bad is it?" I replied, now beginning to find my way around this new experience.

I squeezed my sphincter muscles round his cock, feeling his power as his shaft slid in and out of my bowels, feeling the stiffness of his cock and the warmth too.

"I can't believe I've got my cock inside you," said Tony, now moving his penis in and out a bit faster, "I never thought we'd do this..."

"Me neither," I said, "This is weird! We're not supposed to do this!"

"I won't tell if you won't," said Tony still thrusting away steadily, "Anyway, I like it – it's good – better than standing up and poking away between your legs."

"I won't say a word Tony," I said, pushing myself back at his driving cock, "Cos I think I want you to do this again and again!"

No-one had to know because in those far-off days, gay sex was still illegal and the stigma attached to such anal acts was still truly enormous.

"Oh brilliant," said Tony, his thrusts now faster and harder, "I think your arse is going to get me off quicker than your hand!"

"Gonna cum then?" I asked, half wanting him to and half worried about what would happen if he did.

In some ways I wanted to have his cock spurting in my mouth or feel that hot sperm squirting at my balls while in other ways I wanted to feel it squirting up inside me. I just didn't know which would be best except that this experience would definitely be different!

"Yeah – gonna cum soon," repeated Tony, still driving hard into me and taking my options from me.

There was a smell of hot sex floating in the air that was driving me mad and I just couldn't help but respond. I found myself lifting my arse, pressing hard back at his cock, squeezing it as he penetrated me, doing my best to extract his sperm.

"Come on then, do it inside me," I said daringly, "Let it go up there!"

"Yeahhhhh!" groaned Tony his hips now hammering his cock into me, "Yeahhhhh – gonna do it then...gonna cum! Going to cum right NOW!"

"Aaaaahhhh!" I cried as I felt him push harder inside me and begin to unload his offering.

"Uuuuugh! Uuuuuugh! Ooooooh, yeahhhhh!" cried Tony as his cock jerked out his sticky slippery juices into my body.

"Oooooh yeah!" I cried as I felt his scalding hot cum splashing from his penis and coating my bowels.

It was a weird feeling – something hot seemed to be spreading up inside my body – not unpleasant but like nothing I'd ever felt before.

"Oh God," groaned Tony as he collapsed down onto my back, his penis still quivering and twitching inside me, "Oh God, that was good."

"Did you cum?" I asked, not entirely knowing for certain.

"Did I cum? Bloody right I did – best cum I've ever had I reckon. You must be full right up!" said Tony as he knelt up again, "Soon find out when I take my cock out."

I felt his penis start to slide slowly from my body; feeling it dragging against me as his knob caught on my anal muscles; and then he was gone and I felt my hole automatically clenching and squeezing as it shut itself tight again.

"Phew," I said, grateful and yet sad that it was over, "Feels all strange now. Like something's missing."

"It is – my cock!" laughed Tony, "Suppose you'll be wanting me to do that again now?"

"Might do," I said cautiously, even though I was still revelling in the feelings that his penis had generated, "We'll see. By the way, how do I find out if you've cum inside me?"

I was pretty certain that he had done so because it felt warm inside me but I needed real proof.

"Try pushing out a bit with your arse like you want to shit...don't push too hard!" said Tony and so I did, somewhat gingerly.

"Hah – here it comes – cor, there's loads of it!" he said and I felt something warm and wet trickling down under my balls.

I put my hand there and collected quite a bit of it – it was spunk all right!

"Get me a towel or something, Tony," I asked and he was back in a few moments with a small hand towel on which I wiped my hand and then my arse.

If it got dirty then that was his problem!

In the meanwhile my cock had been neglected but despite that it was still firmly erect so I rolled over onto my back on the bed.

"You going to suck me off now?" I asked Tony, "I definitely need to cum."

"Yeah – all right," he said as he mounted the bed and got between my legs, "You ready?"

"Course I am," I said, holding up my penis for him, "Help yourself!"

And Tony did – no finesse – he just dived straight onto my cock, sucking him deeply into his mouth. Then he began bobbing up and down; every so often stopping so that he could wank me instead but after a while, when I was just getting close, he stopped and looked at me.

"My cock's gone all hard again," he said, "Could I put it back inside you? Please? I'll wank you off while I do it...I promise."

I pondered the idea but not for long – our first fuck had been enjoyable, fun and interesting and perhaps more importantly, after the initial pain, it hadn't really hurt. What's more, somehow it gave me a kind of control over Tony – now he wanted me because I had something 'extra special' to offer him.

"Come on then," I said, spreading my legs wider, "Can you get in from where you are?"

"I'll put a pillow under you – lift up," he said

I raised my buttocks while he positioned a pillow beneath me with the sticky towel on top of it and I felt the cool wetness of his cum against my cock and my belly.

"That's better," he said, "Now ummmm, where the Vaseline? Ah – got it."

I watched over my shoulder as he spread some more of the sticky slippery gel over his erect penis.

"You liked putting your cock in me, didn't you?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Yeah – it was brilliant! Hey, I fucked you! First time I've ever fucked anyone!" said Tony happily, "Yeah, fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuuuck!!"

I laughed with him because I too was happy. It had made me horny as well and if he could now toss me off as he fucked me, it would be the epitome of pleasure!

I wriggled my arse at him, almost seductively.

"Are you going to put him in then?" I asked and although Tony didn't answer, he moved closer and closer until I felt his penis rub against my body.

Then I felt his tip at my hole once more and then with one big long push, he slid his cock right up inside me!

"Aaaaaagggh! Shiiiiiiit!" I cried, because he'd been a bit brutal this time.

"Sorry Chris, I though it would be ok," said Tony as he continued moving in and out once again, "You were so wet and slippery that it just slid in."

"Well, next time, think of me too," I said, "It's ok now but try to remember."

Tony nodded his head, but he was thinking with his balls now as he set up a good rhythm.

You're so nice and tight," he exclaimed, as his penis slid in and out, "It feels really good!"

Then I realised that with my cock underneath me, I wouldn't be able to be wanked.

"Let's change places," I said, "Turn over onto our sides, then you can wank me and still keep your cock inside me."

Without further ado we shifted the pillow and towel and moments later Tony was lying behind me, his penis hard up inside me while he held my erection and started wanking me in time with his lunges and thrusts.

For a while there was just the slap of flesh on flesh; the slither of hand on foreskin and the sounds of us both breathing faster and harder. Soon Tony was panting – his thrusts were even faster and he seemed to be trying to tear my cock off! But I didn't care because I was almost there...and so was Tony!

With one last body-stiffening plunge he forced his penis as far into my guts as he could and froze for a moment.

"Uuuuuuugh! Uuuuuuugh!" he cried and I felt two flushes of warmth spread inside me – soon followed by some more lesser glowing eruptions.

And as he came, so did I – my body causing my hole to clamp down on his cock at the same time as I forced my penis up through his fist!

"Yeahhhhh, aaah! Ooooooh! Oh yeahhhhh!" I cried as gush after gush of my pent-up sperm flooded from my cock to splash wetly over the bed; then over Tony's hand.

Tony remained firmly between my thighs as we both regained our breath.

"Shit – that was good! I needed that; that was bloody good!" said Tony, somewhat tiredly, "You ok?"

"Yeah mate," I said, almost sleepily, "That was good too. You made me cum a lot, didn't you?"

"Did, didn't you," said Tony, "Hey, I think we'd better clean this lot up."

His hand left my cock and I heard him sucking my cum from it before he handed me the towel and I mopped up the sticky, deliciously smelly sperm from the bed. I handed him the towel again and a few moments later he had the towel ready as he pulled his cock from my hole. He was still pretty hard and the feeling as he slid slowly from me was exquisite – I felt every knurl and vein and ridge of his cock until it finally slid from my body. Tony clamped the towel over my arse to catch his overflow; then he leaned over and sucked my penis, sucking up every last dribble of my still-warm spunk – and so he should!

Finally we sat up on the bed and just grinned hugely at each other.

"Beats wanking, doesn't it?" said Tony, "That was the best thing I've ever done I think."

"Enjoyed yourself, didn't you?" I asked, "I bet you want to put your cock in me all the time now, don't you?"

"Don't get me started!" said Tony laughing and rubbing his half-hard penis, "Won't take much to get me hard again!"

"So where do we go from here?" I asked, because I also wondered if I might get to put my cock inside Tony, "Any chance of me doing that to you some time?"

"Have to see, won't we," said Tony – and I noticed that his cock had suddenly stiffened and was now completely rigid once more. The idea had obviously excited him!

But for now it was time for me to head back home – there was always tomorrow and there would be other days...

Sadly however, there were few ahead of us. Tony's parents returned from their visit and announced that they'd decided to move to be closer to his mother's parents and within a few months Tony and his family were gone.

We only managed to get together for a couple of quick wanking and sucking sessions and then we were saying our goodbyes. His new home was well over a hundred miles away – as good as being on another planet to me.

But we'd had some incredible times and I had more than enough memories to keep me happy.