Geeks Rule Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,117 Followers

We chatted a bit as we ate, "So how come you never said you were a swimmer?" I asked while trying not to get caught enjoying some nice cleavage from across the table.

She shrugged, "I guess it never came up, would it have mattered?"

"Not really. I mean, I guess I just never had a clue with you hiding that bod under regular tops and jeans." I think that was the first time I'd seen Stephanie blush. "Come to think of it, I think this is the first time I've seen you in anything other than regular tops and jeans."

"Is that bad?"

I blatantly looked down and back up her body this time, what I could see of it any way, "Not in my book."

Stephanie seemed pleased with that answer.

I dropped her off at her house after dinner and non-specific chatting and my occasional sneak peak at her body, She turned to go in, then turned back and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before running into the house. I smiled all the way home.

Stephanie had quite the spring in her step the following weeks, and took to wearing looser tops and even the occasional skirt on warmer days. I felt myself enjoying time with her more and more, but then Debbie would walk by and my mind would begin to wander down that old path again. It was quite the see saw of emotion.

It was a nice spring, not long 'til to graduation, and Stephanie came up to me during last period. "Hey Steve, they're playing the new enhanced version of Star Wars this weekend down at the mall. I was wondering, I really don't like to go to movies by myself and..."

I smiled at her, "and you would like for me to go with you?"

"If you don't mind."

"I think it would be fun. How about we do an evening show and get a bite to eat before? Maybe even something a bit fancier than Denny's?"

"There is a new restaurant out on the east end of town."

"Pick you up Friday around five?"

She bit her lip a little, batted her lashes and said, "Okay!"

The old beater got a wash and a vacuum, even if it didn't make it any fancier; but at least it was presentable.

I slipped on a clean pair of jeans and a decent shirt, a dash of after shave, and made it over to Stephanie's a few minutes early.

When Stephanie opened the door I could only stare. Stephanie was in a lovely light blue halter dress. She had done a little something with her hair and makeup, but nothing extravagant. From the smile on her face it must have had the effect on me she was going for.

I managed to not trip over my own feet as I walked her to the car, my hand reveling in touching her bare back. Drinking in her legs as she got in the car, and even more so when I got in and realized she hadn't pulled her skirt down from mid thigh. How I made it to the Marriott without running into something is a mystery, and to this day it is something Stephanie reminds me of when she catches me staring at her.

The meal was good, the conversation went in one ear and out the other, her company was beyond comparison. Stephanie in that halter dress, and me stealing glances at her lovely chest and cleavage. Knowing she wasn't wearing a bra and yet not seeing those nipples pop out that I saw after the swim meet.

Many months later I discovered the wonderful outfits I could get her to wear due to the miracle of built in bras. I was almost murdered years later when I removed that layer from a couple of her outfits without her knowledge. But that night out and her dancing with those nipples free, was worth it. Every once in a while when we're away from home, she would do it on purpose just for me.

But back to my walking around in a daze...

A short drive over to the theater, thanking the inventor of the bench seat all the way and wanting to go around the block a few times just to keep her beside me.

Standing in line for tickets we were bumping into each other from the crowd, and then her hand was in mine. But this wasn't like up in the media center giving her a hand up or something, this was Stephanie beside me, her fingers intertwined with mine, the side of her tit mashed flat against my arm...

We stopped at the concession for pop and popcorn before we found our seats. The movie had barely started and Stephanie surprised me again, seems this theater had armrests that flipped up. She lifted my arm and snuggled under, laying my arm across her chest. All I would have to do is let it settle a bit and I would have her nipple under my wrist.

As tempted as I was, I just cupped the side of her tit and felt her relax against me, sharing our pop and popcorn, stealing looks down at her, and then realizing I didn't have to steal them with where she was sitting. Sliding my hand up to her shoulder allowed me to see her cleavage and watch her jiggle as she jumped at the movie. She even leaned her head against my arm once I had it on her shoulder. I was thrilled watching her pull her top open a bit to retrieve an errant piece of popcorn and suddenly wishing for a lot more light.

It could have been the worst chick flick ever and I wouldn't have seen a second of it. I just closed my eyes and held her, lightly stroked her bare shoulder, inhaling her scent. I held my breath and leaned down to lightly kiss the top of her ear. If she noticed, she didn't react...

We stayed in this position while the credits rolled and the theater emptied, then slowly strolled back to my car, arms around each others waist. I opened the car door for her, and as she sat down I thought I saw a bit of panty before she swung her other leg in, but wasn't sure in the dark.

Stephanie was already in the middle when I got in my side. As soon as I pulled out she wrapped her arm around mine and leaned on my shoulder, "Can we make a stop on the way home?"

"Sure, where to?"

"My sisters house, they're out of town and I haven't checked on the cat today," she said leaning her head back to look at me.

I smiled and decided to take a chance and gave her forehead a quick peck, "Which way?"

Stephanie gave me directions as her other hand joined her first on my arm. I thank god for whoever invented automatic transmissions, allowing me to rest my hand on her bare thigh as we drove, knowing my pinkie was mere inches from her pussy. Sitting that close, she laid her left hand along the inside of my right leg. I have never been harder in my life.

Her sisters' house was in a nice neighborhood, and the cat seemed glad to see her right up until the time the food went in the bowl, then we were ignored.

I got the dime tour of a very well appointed house, not extravagant, but nicely comfortable. "And out here is the whole reason I come over here."

She flipped a switch and the pool lit up. It was a long pool, perfect for swimming laps. And off to one side was a Jacuzzi, with a light steam coming up off the warm water.

"NICE!"

Stephanie turned backwards and took both my hands leading me out onto the deck, "Want to go for a swim?"

"I um, that is we don't have..."

"I keep a suit here, and I could get you one of my brother-in-laws pair of trunks." She dropped my hands and reached behind her neck, "Then again we could always go without." The top of her dress dropped to her waist revealing the chest I had been trying to ogle all night. A little push with her fingers and she was standing there in light blue panties and shoes. She turned and stepped out of the shoes, then dove into the pool, swimming underwater down to the far end, flipping around with a racing turn against the far wall and swimming back.

Stephanie stopped a few feet short of the end treading water in the light, ripples in the water keeping me from seeing her lovely body. "Come on in."

First off I had a RAGING hard on. Then the truth, "I never learned how to swim."

Stephanie stood up, the water only coming to her waist and sheeting off her tits, nipples hardening in the night air. "It's only three feet on this end," hands on hips making no effort to hide herself.

"Okay." I turned to strip and put my stuff on a chair and hide my hard on tenting my shorts. At the last minute I debated on turning and easing my way into the COLD water with it sticking out or jumping in and having some sense of dignity... jumping in won hands down even if it wasn't all that graceful.

"FUCK THAT'S COLD!" My hard on was now GONE, standing up to get part of my body out of the freezer, was not a problem now.

Stephanie pulled me down into the water, "It'll get better if you get down in," setting down herself while grinning at me.

I settled in wishing for calm clear water to look at her. She grinned, catching me trying to look. She brushed against me as she flipped and pushed off the wall going for a few more laps, flipping every time in front of me, those panties doing just enough of a job for me to not be able to see her pussy, and only the cold water keeping me from getting another raging hard on.

Stephanie finished her laps coming up beside me, her nipples hiding just under the water. "Ready for the Jacuzzi?"

"Yes!" I said quickly making her giggle.

Stephanie walked up the steps, and I was right behind her when her ass cleared the water. I stopped cold as her now practically sheer panties clung to her ass right up the crack defining her cheeks like a second skin. She turned at the top giving me a profile of tit and hard nipple, "Coming?" she asked grinning. I managed to get moving and catch up, my hard on making a come back with a vengeance. Only my getting in the Jacuzzi right behind her saved me.

We settled in with her giggling at my groaning as the hot water surrounded us. "Not a pool person I take it."

I looked at her watching me, searching for something.

I kicked my head back and closed my eyes, "Never really had one near by unless you wanted to ride your bike all the way into the city pool, and then have a hot bike ride back up hill. Always seemed a bit of a waste. Once I got my license I had too many other things going on to think about swimming."

"Not even to check out the girls in their bikinis?" she asked with a grin in her voice.

'I did a few times, but decided not to prolong the torture. I'm just the geek from the media center, not some jock or rich kid. My dad owns the junk yard." I grinned knowing my Dad would be cringing at my words.

"What?"

"Nothing..."

"Whhhhaaat?"

"It's my Dad, I say junk yard and he scowls and says 'automotive recycling center'."

She chuckled at that. I felt water move and then her hand on my arm, "You're not some weak geek you know?"

I raised and flexed my arm, "Too many summers spent working in the junk yard. Tossing tires and pulling parts. I guess I should be thankful I'm not like Terry I guess." Man I could have used a hot tub like this after some of those days, that's for sure! Feeling all the tension ooze from my body...

We chuckled at that. Terry was a great guy, but he WAS the typical geek, about fifteen years old, thirty pounds over weight and an expert on anything related to computers. .

"No girlfriends?"

"No, no girlfriends." I lifted my right arm and put it around her neck as I felt her settle next to me, letting my finger come to rest in her cleavage, lazily stoking the inside of her left tit. "A few dates here and there. A few real, but most were dares from the crowd of in girls."

"So why go on them if you knew it?"

"At first it was just because they asked, not realizing they were dares. Then just to have someone to go out with on occasion. But they were all so shallow. All that glamour was only skin deep. If it wasn't the latest fashion or who's who in Hollywood they didn't have a clue. It became more torture than fun so I just thew myself deeper into other stuff, theater, media center, you know."

"So no one special..."

I let my fingers dip down a bit closer to her nipple, wanting to reach down and cup her tit. "There was only one..."

"Oh..." putting her hand on my thigh. "Fess up." Even in that hot water my hard on was coming back again thinking about how close her hand was.

"Mmmmm, a beautiful woman, no a goddess. Her smile lights up a room, her perfume and shampoo heaven, watching her walk into or out of a room enchanting, a woman I can have an intelligent conversation with..."

"Still seeing her?"

"Every day and never."

"Never?"

"I see her walk by almost every day."

"And you never said anything, why?"

I laid there totally relaxed in the hot water still babbling like an idiot, "Truthfully, scared shitless."

"Of what?"

I chuckled, "Her laughing at me. As long as I didn't say anything I could at least be near her. If I said something and she laughed at me, I would be tortured in knowing she was that close and yet unavailable."

"She's from school..." Stephanie said softly.

I froze, realizing I had been rambling on, totally relaxed and off guard in the hot water.

I just sat there, eyes still closed wishing I could take back the last ten minutes of conversation, make like it never happened.

I felt Stephanie move and settle on my thighs, her hands resting on my chest. I opened them to see her staring at me. "It's Debbie isn't it?" she said slowly like she didn't want to say it.

For a moment I was going to say yes, and then realized I had been describing Stephanie, beautiful lovely Stephanie. I just shook my head.

She looked a bit confused, "Then who?"

Man what a way to fuck up a beautiful evening. I couldn't back out now, but in a few moments she was going to be laughing and that would be it. The last few months of school soon to be turned into a living hell. I reached up and brushed a strand of hair from her eyes, then let my hand dip to cup her chin and run my thumb across her lips. Those lips so close. Those lips I would never get to taste.

I closed my eyes and waited for it. I could feel a flutter run through her body, she was trying to keep from laughing...

Her hand came off my chest, I was going to get slapped I bet... oh well.

Stephanie was pulling my hand off her chin... and down to her tit, making me cup the side of it. My eyes flew open to see her leaning in close before her lips touched mine.

I froze for a second realizing she was kissing me, really kissing me. My hand went around her back as the other went to her butt, holding her close. That kiss seemed to last forever... She pulled back smiling and stood to get out, then reached out for my hand. "Let's go inside," she said with a twinkle in her eye.

We stopped to dry each other off, just enough to keep from dribbling all over the floor before she led me upstairs to a room with a big four poster canopy bed. She turned to me and wrapped her arms around me cocking her head to one side. I leaned down to kiss her and wrap mine around her. Feeling her skin to skin with me, her hard nipples in my chest, the heat of her pussy against my hard cock was more of a thrill than any wet dream to date. Stephanie was moving a bit back and forth against it enjoying the feeling of me against her mound. I was literally reveling in the feeling of her next to me.

Stephanie broke the kiss and sat back on the bed, then scooted back and laid out. Arms spread, knee up, not hiding anything but what her wet panties were covering. I just had to stare at the beauty laid out before me, only her smile and crooking her finger at me broke the spell. I grinned and crawled in beside her, then rolling partially on top of her to resume that kiss. Slipping a hand between us to cup her tit and roll her nipple between my fingers.

Her groan into my mouth told me she was enjoying my playing, and I continued the kiss for as long as I could, but then I couldn't wait any longer. I broke the kiss and began working my way down her neck, tasting a subtle mixture of chlorine and her sweat. Kissing and tasting her, working my way down to the tit I wasn't playing with, kissing up that firm mound of flesh.

And then it was in front of me, that firm rubbery nipple. Watching it harden even more making her areola crinkle up as I breathed on it was intoxicating. I was taking too long admiring it, her hand on the back of my head encouraging me to her.

And then it was between my lips, sucking and nibbling on nirvana. Cupping my hand around her tit not wanting to release this little bit of heaven, then realizing I had another one to nibble on. Back and forth between them, sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly, nibbling and even nipping a bit until Stephanie pushed me off.

"My turn..." Stephanie began kissing me, but quickly began kissing down my belly toward my aching cock. She turned sideways and put her hands on the elastic of my shorts and looked over her shoulder.

"Oh," I lifted my hips and let her pull my shorts down. She stared at my hard cock a bit, then tentatively reached out and curled her fingers around it. "Oh fuck..." I groaned, feeling her grip my cock. This wasn't going to last long without some distraction. I reached over and cupped her panty covered ass as she began slowly stroking me.

Stephanie kissed the end of my cock and I gripped her ass making her giggle. She took the head between her lips and I put my hand inside her panties, she took more of it in and I started pulling her panties down as best I could. Stephanie came off my cock grinning, then rolled onto her back with her head on my belly. She braced herself between the bed and my stomach and peeled her panties off and tossed them at me.

I inhaled her aroma as she began sucking me down, but I only lasted a few strokes, "I'M CUMMING!!"

I expected her to pull off, but instead she grabbed my balls and milked me for everything I had. Sucking and licking until I was in sensory overload and had to pull her off while I was still twitching.

I laid there a bit trying to regain my senses and breathing, my pinkie barely between her pussy lips while she was slowly stroking my softening cock. Then she was giggling at making me jump when she leaned forward to lick a drop of oozing cum from my wilting cock.

I was about three quarter recovered when she dragged her body over mine, stopping to run her nipple between my lips. "I think we need a shower."

I managed to roll out of bed and follow her. Seeing her step under the water, watching it cascade down her body rejuvenated me somehow, that and her holding out her scrunchie for me to wash her. I soaped her up and down, making sure to get every part clean. Listening to her soft moans as I washed her hair with the tip of my cock against her ass was wonderful. Turning around and feeling her soapy tits in my back as she washed me, and her hard wet nipples dragging across my back when she did my hair; almost had me cumming on the wall.

We managed to dry off and pull some robes on. "I'm hungry, Want a sandwich?" she said as she disappeared. I followed her to the kitchen, sitting at the island watching her pull stuff from the frig. "Ham or Turkey?"

"Ham."

"Cheese?"

"Swiss?"

"Coming up."

I watched her work, moving and jiggling under her robe, and when it came open she looked down with her hands full, looked at me grinning, then did a little shoulder shake to make it come completely open and settle outside her tits. I was about ready to cum again. "You are ornery."

"Have to keep your attention." She said with a grin and a wink, while setting my plate down and giving my cock a squeeze through my robe.

I took the other plate from her hand and sat it down, pulling my robe open and pulling her to me between my knees. "You've had it since I first saw you in the media center." I kissed the top of each tit, then began to nibble toward her nipple.

Stephanie pulled my head against her tit, then jumped back shaking her finger at me and scrambling back to her plate. "And who's ornery now?" grinning but not bothering to cover her body.

We ate, I looked at her tits, she looked at my cock, I tried to look at her pussy, she grinned. We finished our sandwiches and Stephanie pulled me to the family room, turning on the gas fireplace and settling back on the deep couch. A pat on the cushion beside her told me where she wanted me.

acup
acup
1,117 Followers