Geeks Rule Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down and she snuggled in under my arm, but unlike the theater she brought my hand right down to cup her tit, nipple between thumb and finger. That was followed by a nice grip on my firming cock like a joystick, slowly stroking me.

"So why didn't you ever try anything with me?"

"Like I said, afraid to loose the little bit of heaven I had."

I felt her take a breath and she stopped stroking me, "I'm not that."

"You are all that and more. A beautiful intelligent woman that doesn't flaunt it."

"But I don't..." I put a finger across her lips.

"You don't even realize it, how sexy you are. The way you carry yourself. You do and dress the way you want, not what others think you should. I relished every peek I got of you."

"Peek?" squeezing my cock.

I chuckled as she was still stroking even if she was squeezing. "Guilty. I relished the days you worked the console at the beginning of the hour. Being able to lean over and get a whiff of your shampoo or perfume. And the days you wore button up shirts..."

"What about them?"

"Mmmm, I could get a glimpse of cleavage and what ever bra you were wearing, and when you reached up for the number seven tape deck I usually got a nice glimpse of bra covered tit as well."

"YOU DIDN'T!"

"Mmmm, I especially liked the little white lace front clasp one with the flowery edges. It's just thin enough to let your areola show... if I happened to be looking that is."

Stephanie kept stroking me, "Oh you little pervert, looking down some innocent girl's shirt."

I tipped her head and kissed her neck, "Only yours babe, only yours."

Stephanie turned her head to look at me, then stretched to kiss me, "If only we had known about each other back then..."

"Back then?"

She shrunk down a bit, "Uh uh..."

I took her nipple between my fingers, "Uh uh hell. I told you mine, you fess up."

"But..." I took her other nipple between my fingers and rolled and pulled on them. "Oh that's not fair..."

I release my grip on her nipples and just cupped and squeezed her tits.

She settled back against me, "You remember setting up for Arsenic and Old Lace?"

"Vaguely."

"You were setting lights, and the janitors didn't turn the air conditioning on."

"Oh yeah."

"You had me on the backstage controls instead of up in the booth while you raised and lowered the pipes setting lights. Shirt off and muscles sweating..."

"And that was a good thing...?" letting my thumb run back and forth across her hardening nipples.

"Mmmm, the way you pulled the ropes and worked the counter weights effortlessly. Not like the jocks working out flexing and showing off for their clique, just doing what needed to be done so effortlessly."

"I remember you sweating a little as well, that nice lace bra showing against your thin top."

"I was trying to keep it from showing."

"Why do you think I had you holding the ropes while I added counterweights instead of setting the brake." I could smell the aroma of her pussy, "Are you thinking about me sweating, or are you thinking about me looking at your sweaty chest trying to see if your nipples were standing out?"

Her nipples hardened even more between my fingers. Either way I slid out from under her laying her back on the couch kissing her. I kissed her neck on down to her tit and then nipple. But I didn't stop at her nipple, I started down her belly as she caught my head and lifted it to look at me, "You don't have to do that just because I did."

I took her hand and kissed her palm, "I've been wanting to do this for quite a while."

Her eyes sparkled and she grinned as she lifted her leg and turned on the couch spreading and presenting herself to me, laid back on her open robe. I guess I stared at her for too long since she covered herself. I took her hands from her pussy and lightly kissed her mound making her draw a quick breath.

I kissed her mound, I kissed her thighs, I licked at the crease between her mound and thigh; feeling a hint of stubble. I took my thumbs and spread her lips at the wonder before me, my first pussy up close...

I tentatively flicked my tongue across her pussy, hoping her taste was as good as her aroma. I was wrong, it was thousands of times better. Slowly licking up one side and down the other, dipping my tongue as deep into her as I could. Shifting my thumbs up a bit to make her clit pop out, marveling at something I had felt a few times, but only seen close up in a magazine.

It worked just like the stories in Penthouse said, I slowly enveloped it in my lips hearing Stephanie gasp so I figured I did it right. Alternating between sucking and nibbling with my lips, shifting around to hold her open with one hand. Feeling her clench as I slipped a finger between her lips against the top of her pussy, her pussy clenching around my finger as I find that little rough patch. I loved feeling Stephanie clamp and convulse around me, her pussy flowing with the sweetest nectar known to man and me accepting every drop I can get.

I kept her going as long as my tongue could stand, then let her flop back licking her juices from my fingers. Seeing her start to ooze from between her dark lips, I had to lean in and lick more from her, hearing a squeak and twitch as I ran my tongue up between her wet lips and over her clit.

I pulled the cushions from behind her and rotated her back on the couch using the cushion for a pillow. I dropped my robe and laid beside my naked goddess pulling the comforter from the back of the couch to cover us. I had only planned to cuddle and snuggle a bit...

I woke to the morning sun and Stephanie cuddled in beside me. I kissed her forehead after brushing her hair back. She moaned a bit and snuggled in tighter. I cupped the tit on my chest and then ran my finger across her nipple before circling the edge of her areola. Stephanie smiled and looked up, "Morning."

"Morning," I said back kissing her forehead again. "I think we're in deep shit."

"How so?" reaching down for my firming cock.

"Neither one of us made it home last night."

She giggled, "Not me, I just crashed at my sisters." I was about to say something when my tummy growled turning her giggles to full blown laughter. "Hungry for something?" Stephanie cupping the tit I was playing with and lifting it toward my mouth.

"Always, but I think I need food first."

We rolled out, and I just stared at her stretching in the sunshine. Stephanie reached for her robe but I caught her hand and stopped her. "Don't, I don't know when I'll see you like this again. I want all I can get." Standing to pull her close, my cock rapidly firming up in between her legs.

"Since you asked so nicely," reaching down to grip my cock before walking to the kitchen. She looked in the fridge and cupboards. "What do you want for breakfast? Sis had some kids cereal and some eggs."

"Juice and toast?"

"That I can do." Stephanie popped the bread down and poured us each a glass of orange juice.

As she turned back to the toaster I couldn't help myself. I stepped up behind her putting my arms around her belly, then sliding my hands up to cup her tits. "I wish this didn't have to end."

She wiggled her butt back against my cock and put her hands on top of mine. "Me too. How about next weekend, they'll be in New York for another two weeks. We could have a pool party."

"Who are we inviting to the party?"

"Just us."

"No swim suits allowed?"

"Only after dark, but no clothes in the house."

"Plan on being nibbled on," nipping at her neck.

She turned in my arms, opening her thighs enough to let my firming cock slip up against her damp pussy lips. "I'll count on it," as she pivoted back and forth, her wet lips now around my cock and the stubble on her mound doing a number on me.

"OH FUCK..." I gripped her waist trying not to cum after all the build up last night. Stephanie dropped to her knees and took me between her lips just as I was letting go. Watching a goddess on her knees in the morning sun taking you in is one of the most wonderful sights on earth. Seeing her grin and enjoy herself with your cock between her lips is almost more than a man should be allowed to enjoy.

Seeing her with her head tipped back sucking my cock down almost got me hard again. Stephanie got me moving back to a stool before my legs gave out, then stood up with a grin and buttered my toast, handing it and my juice to me. All the while grinning with a drop of my cum on the corner of her lips.

"Um Stephanie, you've got some... Um that is..." I motioned to the corner of my lips.

"Oh," and looked me right in the eye as she stuck her tongue out and licked it off, "good to the last drop."

I about choked on my juice when Stephanie giggled.

She leaned over and gave me a kiss, then grinned. "We need a shower, you smell like me and I smell like you."

I could be just as ornery as she could. I dropped my hand to her crotch and ran a finger between her lips and then brought it to mine to lick her juices off, making her gasp when my finger went through her lips, "and that's a bad thing?"

We did manage to shower without too much groping. And trying to get dressed with a half naked woman in font of you isn't easy. Sitting there in her little blue panties with legs spread to pull them tight against her pussy makes for a hard on that won't go down, especially when she's grinning at you while running her finger up and down her panty covered slit! Only once I had my jeans on and was pulling my shirt on did she slip into shorts. Topping it off with a bright yellow bikini top didn't help me much.

I dropped her off, getting a kiss while Stephanie pulled my hand to her bikini covered tit at the stop sign before turning the corner in front of her place. I pulled up in front of our house dreading the worst.

I made it through the front door and part way into the kitchen when Mom came in with a scowl and her arms crossed. I did my best to not notice, but when I turned from the fridge, she was standing behind me it was going to hit the fan. "Morning Mom."

"Morning Mom? That's all you've got to say after being out all night William? Morning Mom!"

"We went out for dinner and a movie, we had a nice night."

The eyebrow came up at nice night.

"We stopped at her sisters on the way home. We decided to go for a swim."

Mom looked down at my lack of swim trunks then glared back up at me challenging me.

I looked at Mom, "You want the whole story all at once or in pieces." Mom was one to love to pick apart the bits and pieces if you let her.

"Let's have it..." arms still crossed.

"Like I said, we stopped at her sisters on the way home." but they are on vacation in New York "Not sure what she does, he's a doctor of some sort." I saw a diploma on the wall "Stephanie decided to take a swim and offered me the use of one of her brother-in-laws pair of trunks." but we chose to swim in our underwear with Stephanie topless.

Mom raised and eyebrow at me going swimming.

"After she swam a few laps, she's on the school swim team, we sat in the Jacuzzi for a while," still in our underwear, groping and kissing, "since we spent too much time in the Jacuzzi we fell asleep on the couch." after exploring each other for a few hours and eating each other to mind blowing orgasms, oh and soaping each other up in a hot shower, don't forget that part.

"I dropped her off at her house on the way home, and we've been invited back to a pool party next weekend," by ourselves and plan on spending it as naked as possible exploring each other.

Mom was going to say something but I continued. "And yes you are going to meet her eventually. We've only just started seeing each other," literally, "So there will probably be a few more dates before I bring her home for the twenty million question session."

"I don't..."

"How long did you grill Charlie?"

Mom blushed, I heard Dad chuckle behind me, he got the evil eye as I sat down to enjoy my cereal.

Dad sat down beside me, looking over his shoulder to see if the coast was clear. "I'm glad you found a nice young lady son. How long have you known her?"

I grinned with a mouthful of cereal thinking about the irony. "That's the funny part Dad. We've known each other for several years, I just never really saw her before. But now... it's like someone hit me over the head with a sledge hammer."

"That good huh?"

"Yeah, she takes my breath away,"especially if she's naked.

"I hope you never loose that son, it's a wonderful feeling to have."

"You feel like that with Mom?"

Dad smiled, "Everyday son, everyday." We heard some heavy thumping and a screech from their bedroom, Mom was killing some pillows. "I think I need to go sooth some ruffled feathers."

I said, "I'm going to go run some errands for a few hours." Dad grinned and headed upstairs. I heard the sounds of sex from my parents' room once when I was too young to know what they were, I did NOT want to hear them when I KNEW what they were.

I wandered out to the old beater, and stopped up short looking at it. When it was just me I didn't give a rats ass what I drove as long as it was dependable, but Stephanie deserved better. Going to have to talk to dad.

I went down to the mall and strolled around for a bit, a little window shopping and a lot of people watching, mainly the girls. I enjoyed some of the outfits, wondering what Stephanie would look like in some of them, wondering about taking them off of her made me grin even harder. Especially around the lingerie stores!

Watching some of these kids, and some of them were kids, wandering around all goggle eyed at their age. Wondering if I looked that bad when I was with Stephanie, and wondering for them if it was real or just a passing fancy. I was hoping that Stephanie and I were real and not one of those passing fancies. Wondering why it had taken me until almost graduation to discover an intelligent, beautiful women. Wondering...

I wandered home about three hours later, Mom floating along in the kitchen mixing up a cake, Dad just watching her.

"Hey Dad, got a question."

"Shoot," he said never looking away from Mom.

"Well I've been driving the old Galaxie for a few years, I was thinking about fixing it up or maybe seeing if there is something a little better in the yard I could drive."

Mom screeched, dropped the mixing bowl on the floor, thankfully it didn't break, and ran for the stairs blubbering.

I looked back at Mom disappearing up the stairs and then back at Dad, he was grinning and shaking his head.

"What?"

He put his hand on my shoulder, "Son, I used to drive a piece of junk when I was your age, just good enough to get me around... until I met your mother. I spent the next six months fixing it up so we could drive away to our honeymoon."

"Oh," was all I could thing of to say doing my best not to grin.

"What did you have in mind?"

"Well I'd like something a little nicer, but I don't want to take something you can sell if I don't have to."

"Well we got a load of squad cars in a while back." I groaned at the thought. "But there was an interceptor in the group that I was asked not to sell whole outside the law enforcement community. And technically if you were driving it I would be selling it."

"But a squad car I'd have to paint as well as do the interior..."

"It was an unmarked."

That got my attention, "What kind of shape is it in?"

"I'm not sure exactly but I think it was in pretty good shape, we could go take a look and leave your mother to recuperate," he said with a wink.

I was going to respond when the phone rang. "Hello."

"Hey Bill, what ya doin'?"

I looked at Dad and winked, "Going car shopping."

"YOU'RE WHAT? Where, for what?"

I chuckled, "Dad and I are headed up to the yard to look at some old squad cars, see what the possibilities are."

"NEAT! Can I come?"

"It's just a junk yard."

Dad was trying to scowl at my saying 'junk yard' and grin at what he guessed the other end of the conversation was. He wasn't being any help.

"Fine, I'll stop by in a bit, but wear heavy boots in case you step on something, and shirt and jeans you won't scream about if they get a tear."

"Okay" she giggled, hanging up without saying goodbye. I looked at Dad and he was trying to not laugh... only trying and not very hard

I didn't say a word, just went to the mud room to change shoes.

I pulled up in front of Stephanie's place and she came bounding out in a light sleeveless shirt and long shorts with light sandals on. I shut the car off and got out. She came running up to me to give me a kiss, when she was finished I took her hand and walked her back to the house.

"What?" as I walked her back through the door.

"This isn't what I told you to wear."

"But I'll be okay."

I crossed my arms, "No."

"No what?" getting her dander up with hands on hips, the wings out for attack.

I took her hand and she reluctantly gave it to me, "No I won't risk harming a single hair on your beautiful head unnecessarily."

"Oh," argument lost.

I let go of her hand and counted off on my fingers, "Shirt, Jeans, and Boots," holding up three fingers.

"I don't have any heavy boots."

"Hardest thickest sole you have incase you step on something, not tennis shoes preferably."

She dashed off with her mother snickering behind her.

She came back a few minutes later in a regular shirt and jeans, her hair in a pony tail out the back of a ball cap. I looked down, "I thought you said you didn't have any boots."

"They're Mom's, I have to wear two pairs of socks to keep them on."

I smiled, "that will do for today."

We made it back to the yard, and Dad was waiting leaning against his truck. I introduced her to Dad with an approving smile and nod from him and then we began to wander. He took us back to the row of squad cars, Stephanie was looking over the regular patrol cars, fascinated to see a squad car close up with the divider screens still in place.

We walked down to the end to the unmarked. I looked it over, "Better shape than I expected."

"That's what made me think abut it."

I opened the door and looked at the interior, "Ugh." I saw a generic police interior, rubber floor mats and vinyl seats, surprised it even had power windows. Must have been the sergeants' car.

"Crank it up."

I got the key and it cranked right over... and it had a RUMBLE! I looked at Dad, he was grinning like a kid at Christmas.

"We'd have to put different exhaust on it before your mother hears it."

"Why?" Stephanie asked coming up beside the car.

I put my foot on the floor and let the engine wind up a bit before I let off, making the exhaust rattle and pop. She was a bit wide eyed but grinning. I popped the hood letting it idle a bit. There wasn't a spare bit of room under there. Five core radiator, six blade fan, two hundred amp alternator, extra bracing, oversized intakes and exhaust, I think I even saw a compact blower in there. The list went on and on for a police interceptor. For those that don't know, a police interceptor is basically a heavy duty car with a half ton truck drive train under it.

"But it's got almost two hundred thousand miles on it."

"But only thirty seven on the overhauled motor, and Pete did the overhaul."

"Oh!" I took a more serious look at it, "Posi?"

"Of course."

"So it's just the interior." We walked back around and I sat in it, finally shutting it off. "It'll take a few months." I really wanted to finish it before graduation to take her for a nice evening out.

"I could help," Stephanie said. We both looked at her smiling. I looked back to Dad, he just shrugged. "Look around and see what you come up with. There are ten LTD's out there and a couple of Lincolns that might cross, just let me know before you start swapping parts. The dealer plates are on my desk if you want to take it for a spin," waiving to us as he left.