Geeks Rule Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,120 Followers

I looked it over a bit, Stephanie right beside me. There were screw holes all over the dash from the equipment that had been removed, the seats and floor mats were going for sure. Everything was black like the car so we might get away with leaving the head liner. That was until I got closer. Who ever was assigned to this car was a heavy smoker.

I turned to Stephanie, "What do you think?"

"What do we have to do?"

I smiled at 'we', "Every interior surface comes out, including most of the dash."

Stephanie leaned in and looked around, I just looked down her shirt at her lace bra, the front clasp lacey one I mentioned the other night that lets her areola show through.

"So where do we get it from?"

I stood up and put my arm around her waist and pointed out into the yard, "Let's take a look."

We walked around, looking at several of the LTD's up on stands in various states of disassembly. After a bit of back and forth we came up with a plan, the black carpet from a newer model that we could trim down, the burgundy interior from a Lincoln, and the dash from another LTD. It took me a bit showing her and looking things up in the exchange book to show her the parts really were interchangeable.

I also pointed out that we could add several other things that weren't specified for the LTD out of the Lincolns. The electric trunk release, the button in the glove box may not be 'the right one', but it would function. Definitely swapping the doors out for power windows and locks. Extra lights in the trunk and under the hood, even putting one in the glove box.

Of course we were absolutely going to be upgrading the stereo system; no plain AM radio for my girl! But as long as it fit in the hole we would snag the best we could find in the yard. We might even find a decent eight track in there some where!

"So you want to go take it for a spin before we strip it down?"

"Yeahhh!", she said with genuine enthusiasm.

I grabbed the dealer plates after making a quick phone call. If we're going to take it for a spin we might as well do it up right.

I got on the road headed north to Frank's place, or rather his dad's farm. Frank's dad owned around twelve hundred acres, that in itself wasn't that big of a deal, what interested me was the access road that ran up to the north four hundred. It was a straight gravel road along the river nine miles long, and it's a private road, no cops...

I did enjoy the ride out, startling Stephanie a bit. I had driven squad cars before, but never a level one interceptor. On a curve that I expected even it to roll and skid a little, it hugged the road like it was on rails, riding like a top of the line Cadillac with a drag strip motor under the hood.

I pulled over about half way there, "You want to drive?"

"Really?"

"Better to wreck it now than after we do all the work." I got a gasp, a slap on the shoulder, and a kiss in that order. The kiss was the important part. I did take the key out of the ignition before getting out to make sure she didn't get too excited and leave me in the dust.

She fired it up and gave it some gas grinning at the roar. Once back on the road she was a bit intimidated by it. I remember those days with fondness.

I had her pull into the farm and pull over. She was still grinning from the drive, I kidded her about needing to pee before we hit the trail, she really thought I was kidding.

I drove through the farm waving to Frank, grinning and discreetly pointing to Stephanie in the passenger seat. Around the barn and down the valley, a left at the river and stop, "Ready?"

"For what?"

"Have to test the speedometer. See if it goes all the way up," I said with a grin.

"But it goes to one fifty."

"Yup," putting my seat belt on.

Stephanie slid back to the passenger side from her perch in the middle beside me to put hers on as well and nodded slowly.

I put my foot in it and let it roar. We threw a bit of gravel at first, and somewhere around forty it shifted into second, third came at around seventy, over drive kicked in at just over one hundred. I left my foot in it until I passed the old oak tree at the eight mile mark, I looked at the speedometer and it showed a little over one thirty; just floating along before I gently braked to a stop.

I looked over at Stephanie, she was grinning from ear to ear and white knuckled at the same time. We got out to hug and kiss, but all of a sudden she squealed and ran around the side of the car and disappeared. I told her she needed to pee BEFORE we left. Little did I know about the monster I had unleashed.

We took the car back to the yard, I was going to take her back home and then go talk to Dad.

"Why don't we go back to your place first?"

I dropped my head to the wheel, "You have no idea what you're getting yourself into."

"It can't be that bad."

"Mom grilled my sisters' fiancé for almost three hours."

Stephanie grinned, stifled a chuckle, chuckled again, then just broke out laughing, "Nooo."

"Yup, two hours fifty seven minutes, Dad and I timed her."

"Well I have to run the gauntlet some day, might as well get it over with."

"I just hope she doesn't run you off before I get to ravage you again."

Stephanie turned and laid across me, squeezing between me and the steering wheel. I held her and we kissed like we had the other day, caressing the side of her tit and running my thumb along the edge of her areola.

"That ain't going to happen, we took all this time to find each other, and I'm not going to waste it now."

"You sure? I could always get Dad to get her drunk and it would go easier."

Stephanie kissed me quick, "You're terrible trying to get your own mother drunk."

I shrugged, "Don't say I didn't try." She grinned all the way back home.

We hopped out, Stephanie getting out before I could come around to open her door. She put her arm in mine and I gave her cheek a quick kiss, "Last chance to avoid the inquisition."

She just kept us going up the steps, I just followed her swinging jean encased ass. When we came around the corner to the living room Dad almost choked on his beer. He looked wide eyed between us and glancing over his shoulder at the kitchen. "Are you sure about this?" he asked softly.

I shrugged and pointed to Stephanie. Dad grinned and shook his head. We sat on the little couch and I put my right arm over her shoulder as she sunk down a little against me. Stephanie reached up with her left and took my fingers in hers pulling our hands right into her cleavage. If I could have gotten away with it I could have tickled her nipple with my pinkie. Dad was wide eyed watching Stephanie.

"Mom," I hollered out, "you got a few minutes, I have a question for you."

Dad snorted when I said 'a few minutes'. He knew what was coming.

"In a minute dear." There were various noises from the kitchen of things being put away. Mom came in drying her hands on a towel, "What did you ne..."

Mom stopped cold, looking at Stephanie curled up against me then looking me right in the eye.

You know, there might be something to this ambush idea. "Mom, would you like to me the new lady in my life?"

She glanced quick at Stephanie, then me, then Stephanie, then me. She did nod a little somewhere in there, so, "Mom, this is Stephanie."

Mom walked like a robot to sit in her chair beside Dad, she reached out for his hand and he made the mistake of giving it to her. From the expression on his face he was getting the death grip.

"Stephanie, how nice to meet you." Dads' expression softened a little, only a little. "How long have you two known each other?" Let the inquisition begin!

Mom grilled Stephanie for about half an hour, and it was time for a break, "Hey babe, I'm going to get a cup of coffee, you want one, or maybe a bottle of Dr. Pepper?" AH SHIT! I don't believe I said that. I have been buying Dr. Pepper for three years now but not drinking it. I just gave Mom more ammunition!

"I'm fine, I'll just have a few sips of yours."

Dads' face went white, Mom had the death grip again.

I went to the kitchen, and I heard Mom asking something quietly, "Mom, there's no sense in hiding it, Stephanie will tell me everything you ask, there's no secrets between us." because we haven't had a chance to talk and find out anything yet.

That was an interesting noise. I wonder if my sisters' fiancé ever heard that one?

I came back and handed the cup to Stephanie as I turned to sit, she took her sip and then handed it back to me. Mom was bug eyed when we shared a cup for some reason. As soon as I had put the cup on the end table after my sip Stephanie turned a bit, her back to my chest a little more than before. When I put my arm over her shoulder she took my hand again, but now our hands were directly over her left tit. Mine on top and hers more under.

"Your Mom was wondering what our thoughts were on children."

There's that death grip again, you've got to get her to release your hand Dad. And from Mom's expression I don't think Mom said our. I tipped my head back laughing.

"What?" Stephanie asked.

Mom glared.

"One of the first five questions when Jessie comes to visit is when there's going to be grandbabies."

"Well I know we haven't discussed it in detail," more like at all, "but I figured we'd at least wait until graduation before I start popping them out."

"High school or college?" I responded.

Mom's mouth was opening and closing but no sound was coming out. But Stephanie couldn't keep a straight face and giggled. Mom knew she had been had, and her control over the inquisition had gone away. But she tried.

"So you two aren't?" pointing between us with the open ended question. Don't ask me why, but something from a movie popped into my head.

"Mom, do you want to tell us what you were doing this afternoon while I was wandering the mall?"

"THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS YOUNG MAN!"

"Exactly, and until you want to let me in on your sex life, I don't think we should be discussing ours."

"WILLIAM!"

"Mom."

"But..." she was running out of steam, something I don't remember seeing before.

I looked straight at her, "Mom, do you trust me?"

Moms' lip was trembling, "Yes."

"Thank you. Now I have to take Stephanie home and go though all this again with her mom." Dad chuckled, then immediately grimaced. Mom just glared.

Stephanie giggled, "Mom's easy, she already thinks you're okay for bossing me around."

We got up and headed to the door, Mom stopped me and hugged me like I was going off to war or something. Dad was standing behind her trying to get some circulation in his hand again.

"I love you kiddo," something Mom didn't say very often.

"I love you too Mom." She released me from the bear hug. I looked at Dad as we were going out the door. "How many hours should I stay away?" Mom screeched and ran upstairs. "Or should I just come back in the morning when it's safe?" Dad made like he was flipping a coin, grinned and then just shrugged.

I took Stephanie home and went for round two of the inquisition, and only a little grin from her Mom when she cuddled up under my arm.

It was even more pleasant when after about an hour Stephanie ran up to her room, and came back down in an old well worn oversized t-shirt with pink panties on under it... and that's it! I knew because I could see her dark nipples and the pink clearly through the old thin t-shirt.

Her mother raised an eyebrow at her, but grinned when Stephanie curled up under my arm just like she did at my place, but this time instead of her shirt and bra, it was just that thin t-shirt as she put my palm directly over her nipple. I could feel it poking my hand... YES!

The tone of the conversation changed after that. More what we had planed, most of which the answers were we hadn't talked about it yet. After a bit her mom went off to watch TV in her room, leaving us to cuddle and talk.

And we did, we talked about school, kids, what we wanted to do with our lives. Surprisingly we were pretty much on the same page. Stephanie was thinking a few more children than I was, but it was open to negotiation.

When I came back from a bathroom run I found Stephanie had flipped the cushions off the back of the couch and was stretched out, she patted the couch for me to lay in front of her, and as soon as I laid down she pulled the comforter over our legs and put her head on my chest for a pillow.

We were talking when there was a flash, "Moooom!"

"What? You two are just too cute together."

Stephanie just buried her head in my chest. Her mother still has that Polaroid, front and center of the photo album of our life together.

*****

Part 2 coming soon, and don't forget to vote

acup
acup
1,120 Followers