All Comments on 'Gemma'

by Lady_Fiona

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lilsubalexlilsubalexover 14 years ago
Thinking...

I've rated this in the middle because "unknown" is not an option. This story is very well-written and flows smoothly. I try to not comment too much on content as that is not helpful for authors to receive as feedback, but I'm very troubled by the story so I'm not able to focus beyond it at this point. I promise to try to comment again once I can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Disturbed

Clearly a very disturbed and angry young lady who understands little about the beauty and intimacy of a sub/dom relationship.

curiousirishcuriousirishover 14 years ago
Credit where it's due...

Though I can't say I liked it all, I thought this was well written, very descriptive and the twist at the end wasn't expected. No doubt some people will judge this story on it's rather agressive content but I'm sure not every Dom/sub relationship is all whips and roses? From a writing point of view it was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nasty

Writing style ok but stay clear of subjects you obviously know nothing about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not happy!

I'd like to do to him all he did to her for not respecting the word! I hope she doesn't go back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To much pain. The story was unbalanced. I kept reading for things to get better but they only became worse. It was a sad story. No respect for the lady. No respect for their agreed safe word. In many ways this story is like the world sometimes. Just sad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous