Genesis: Sucker Punched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean that thing you did where you blew everybody away just by screaming at them?" Cassidy finished.

"Well, sort of. What happened with the agents was nothing compared to what I did in the club." V corrected.

Cassidy's eyes widened in suspicion. "What did you do?"

V sighed. She really didn't want to repeat the past by telling it, especially since it was so painful to think about, but built up the courage to tell her the truth anyway. Cassidy deserved that much. "Like I said, I was really heated at the moment. So when I was about to knock the fake ass tranny out, everything around me looked like it exploded and collapsed at the same time."

Cassidy's eyes now looked like they were going to pop straight out of her head. "This happened while screaming at her?"

"Actually no, it wasn't a sonic scream or anything physical. Believe it or not it was mental." V saw the look on Cassidy's face knowing that she was confused. "When my mind and body gets heated out of work, stress, or just rage I let it out causing a mental push that hits everyone and everything around me."

"You mean like, "Carrie"?" Cassidy asked.

"No, close but no."

"What's the difference?"

"What Carrie in the movie does is called, "Telekinesis". It's when someone has the mental power to lift people, things, or other heavy objects. They can hold them in the air or throw them around like an inflated balloon. What I can do is called, "Tactile Telekinesis". It's sort of the cousin of the telekinesis except its worse. Unlike telekinesis where you can hold anyone dangerous in the air or pin them on a service where they can't get up, with tactile it's more like a heavy mental push. Like a jackhammer."

Cassidy took a deep breath and let it out. V knew what she just told her was a lot to take in. Hell, she felt the same when she discovered who she was. "So that's it? You get angry and all of a sudden the whole building goes up in smoke?"

"Not quite. Like I said, tactile telekinesis is more like a giant push. If I used it inside a building, it wouldn't cave in. That's a black hole. Instead of exploding, not like a bomb but more like a powerful wind shooting outwards."

Cassidy thought about it for a second. Intrigued she needed to know more about this ability. "Wait a minute, you said you made the building explode or, "Push", as you may say?"

"Yes?"

"But when we were dealing with those Agents out there you didn't explode like a time bomb. If that's the case we all be out on the ground or worse. What you did was straight forward as if you were focused or something?" Cassidy said curious to know more about V's gift.

V smiled glad that Cassidy was more interested than freaked out. "Very observant. After a few understanding of what happened I did it again when I was being attacked by a group of gay thugs who thought I destroyed their safe haven. Instead of letting it all out like an atomic bomb, I concentrated on one target and even though the force was medium, the impact was strong enough that the dude flew backwards like he got hit by a car." V started chuckling. "Cassidy you should have been there, it was so funny when the rest of his crew saw what happened. They thought I did some type of judo mind trick on him or something."

Cassidy chuckled along with V. "Well, whatever it was I guess it worked?"

Both Cassidy and V laughed hysterically.

"So tell me something? When you did that, "Push", on the agents, I saw you grab your head and as if you were in pain or something. What happened?"

"There is a limited amount of power I can use on someone. I went through the same process when the club exploded. Letting out that much force so quickly not only felt like my head was about to explode but it also made my nose bleed, my body fatigued, and everything. I thought I just killed myself or something. But if I'm facing just one person and that's it, then I can minimize it to the put where I hit that one individual and I'll be okay. I'll feel weird but okay."

"Like that gay thug who tried to jump you for what you did in the club?" Cassidy finished understanding the true nature of V's gift.

"Exactly."

"So when did you start learning how to fight like that?" Cassidy asked.

"What do you mean?" V asked confused.

"I mean the fight where you took on 20 people at once."

"Oh that?" V said understanding what she was asking. "Well, the hormone didn't just strengthen my mind, it also strengthen the body."

"You mean, you got super strength or something?" Cassidy answered for V.

"That and other things."

"What other things?" Cassidy asked now intrigued.

"I have moderate strength. Meaning super strength but nothing like Super Man or The Hulk or anything. More like Wonder Woman or She-Hulk." Cassidy wasn't a comic book fan, but the way V explained it she didn't have the ultimate super strength to take down the Empire State Building. But more like picking up a normal human with her bare hands and throwing them around like a rag doll. Or in this case, take on 20 people at once. Cassidy let V continue. "But I'm also have flexibility, quick reflexes, invulnerability, and agility. I decided to put it to some use and practice boxing, wrestling, and kickboxing. I also found out that I have the ability of self-sustenance."

"What does that mean, self-substance?" Cassidy asked.

"It's when the body can last longer than any other human," V thought she should give Cassidy an example, "for instance, if I was abandoned in the desert without food or water..."

"You can probably last about a day," Cassidy interrupted.

"Not really, more like all 7 days, weeks, or even months. By then I probably would have found civilization before I start getting tired."

"Not even when you are out there in a thousand degrees sun?" Cassidy asked surprised what she learned.

"I survive in the heat and cold. I could be walking around ass naked in the middle of the North Pole and will never die of hyperthermia or whatever subzero temperature does."

"That is so awesome." Cassidy commented softly. "And the Rainbow Coalition did all this?"

"Surprising isn't it?"

Cassidy thought about all the commercials and campaign signs of the corporation convincing her and the world that they stand for love and equality only to find out that whole thing was a flat out lie. "So they did this to others?"

"Rumor has it there were others just like me who were turned and escaped, but that's not the cool part." V said with a smile.

"So what's the cool part?" Cassidy asked hooked again.

"Rumor has it that all the male-to-female women escaped with powers, but different abilities."

"What do you mean? You mean none of their powers are the same as yours?" Cassidy asked excited by the answer.

"Have you ever seen the movie, "X-Men"?"

Cassidy's eyebrows raised in utter surprise. "Get the fuck outta here? So all you have different was of kicking some idiot's ass with touching them?"

"Something like that yeah."

"So you telling me gays, lesbians, bisexuals, and transgendered people are walking around here with superpowers?"

"I didn't say that, I said we as in transgender escaped and walking around here with superpowers." V corrected.

Cassidy had this look as if she was still confused by the answer. "I don't get it. If you guys escaped with abilities, what happened to everybody else?"

Cassidy saw the look on V's face turn sour. It looked as if just thinking about the answer was frustrating enough. "That's a good question," V spoke still letting her emotions show in her face, "we don't have a clue."

Chapter 15:

Goodnight Kiss

V walked Cassidy home with their arms wrapped around each other. Cassidy didn't know what V thought about the situation, but for her feeling V's muscle along with the unnatural strength within started to make her feel a little heat inside.

After they made it to Cassidy's apartment, Cassidy turned to look up at V and V did the same thing except look down.

"Well, here I am," Cassidy spoke hiding her disappointment behind her smile.

"Are you going to be okay?" V asked with a seductive look of concern.

"After what I saw a few hours ago, shiiit. After the way you threw those fools around like they were filled with air, I doubt they try to mess with me or you again." Cassidy assured.

V's smile widened showing Cassidy her clean, white, teeth. "That would be nice but I'm afraid what happened earlier tonight was not over."

Cassidy's smiling demeanor suddenly dropped. "What do you mean?"

"I mean they are not done with me yet," V explained, "you have to understand this is not just a million or billion dollar company. This is a company being funded by politicians and the rich around the world. Just because they have streets littered with a few bad eggs doesn't mean they can't go to the store and buy more."

"So they're going to find more people to come after you?" Cassidy asked.

V had this disapproving smirk. "Unfortunately yes."

Cassidy had this look of disgust and concern on her face. "They are treating you like some type of fugitive?"

"Lucky for me it's a secret underground organization that's after me. Not the whole United States or anywhere else around the world." V mentioned sarcastically.

"I don't know if that is the type of life to live? Maybe we should tell somebody? The police, the FBI, CIA, somebody?"

"I wish it was that easy, but they own the police, FBI, CIA, and whomever else help funded the shit."

Cassidy shook her head lightly out of disbelief. "I don't understand why you or anybody else would put up with shit like this? I think I'll be one of those conspiracy nuts that hide in a bunker, stacking up on so many weapons to start World War 3!"

V raised her eyes and nodded in agreement. "Your right, but I think I prefer a quieter existence."

"So what happens if you are walking down the street and you run into more Agents again or worse?" Cassidy asked showing her true face of concern.

V shrugged. "I don't know. Do the same thing I did earlier. Put a whoop'in on them until they get the message, I'm not some wild animal that belongs in a cage and experimented on."

"But what if...?"

V placed her long, index, finger on Cassidy's lips halting her from asking anymore questions about her fate. "It's getting late and I'm tired. And I know you are too."

Cassidy looked down in shame as if she was told to know her place. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get into your business. I'm just worried about you that's all."

V gave her a warm smile. "It's okay sweetie. I know you are just looking out for me. But don't worry, I'll be alright."

Then V did something Cassidy never saw coming. She put her fingers under Cassidy's chin and lifted her face up to see hers. V lowered herself down to Cassidy's face and without flinching she allowed V to kiss her. This was not a girlfriend kiss that she usually gets from family and friends. This was a kiss of pure unadulterated passion. A passion that strengthen the heat inside Cassidy that made her think about what it would be like to make love with such a power.

V broke the connection which Cassidy hoped she never do.

Cassidy finally opened her eyes to stare up at her savior and now lover. "You want to come inside?"

V smiled giving Cassidy hope that she will say yes. "I will soon," V answered which disappointed Cassidy, "I think you had enough entertainment tonight."

V turned around about to walk right back into the night.

"Wait!?" Cassidy yelled making V turn around with the quickness, "will I ever see you again at least?"

"You will," V said winking at Cassidy, "I got your number."

With that V turned and walked out through the night. Cassidy wanted to go inside but stood and watched as V looked like a glimmer every time she walked further and further away. That kiss said it all. With all the powers V had, Cassidy wondered if she could put memories into her head just by that one kiss. After that Cassidy thought about doing all the pornographic and probably nasty shit that could be considered a snuff film rather than actual sex.

Cassidy put her hand to her heart and breathed in and out slowly. She hurried inside her apartment so she could either take a really good hot shower or release the erotic fire that had been ignited by the kiss within.

Chapter 16:

The Rainbow Coalition Part 2

"You really fucked this one up big time!" The Director accused placing both hands on his hips.

Everyone knows that was a clear sign that The Director was either disappointed, angry, or plain out pissed. Usually when people he trusted to get the job done fail miserably.

"Excuse me sir?" Agent K spoke despite wearing a thick neck brace and a band aid on the left side of his forehead. The way he spoke sounded as if he was getting tired of failures more than The Director was. "We were less informed of who or what we were dealing with."

"You think that is supposed to be an excuse? You were briefed that the subject was hostile and considered dangerous. Not to mention had an ability that could render you and everyone else injured or dead. Why do you think we spend all that hard earned money on training you idiots, just because we feel like it?!"

"We were trained to surround, apprehend, and subdue if necessary. We were not informed of what we were up against. Neither were we prepared for her to do...that, sir." Agent K shot back with a pliable excuse.

"He's right you know?" Dr. Allen Zorn agreed trying to lessen the screaming match between his boss and one of his lackeys. "You really did not inform them of what they were up against."

"And who asked you," The Director shot back with attitude, "aren't you suppose to be in your little chemical playground playing with your science projects with the rest of the dweebs instead of trying to join in on the conversations with the big boys?"

Much as what his boss said was a very low blow, Dr. Zorn ignored it and stayed on point. He turned to Agent K who looked like he was thinking the same thing as him. Wanting to punch the living shit out of his boss for being such an asshole. And by the look and size of him, he could have knocked The Director right on his ass. But instead of concentrating on their fantasies, Dr. Zorn kept his thoughts on the subject.

"Tell me something Agent K," Dr. Zorn spoke calmly, "besides having excellent hand-to-hand combat skills, what else did she do?"

"What the fuck you mean, what else did she do? She beat the living shit out of them, 20 of them exactly!"

"Yes but how? How did she take out 20 men and women leaving 16 injured and 4 dead?" Dr. Zorn asked.

Dr. Zorn finally got Agent K to get his mind off of his asshole boss and thought about that night. "She was taking us all on at once," Agent K started, "we had her surrounded and it looked like we almost had her. But she was stronger than she looked and outmatched us with her strength. We tried everything from stun guns, clubs, even tried switchblades."

"You were told never to injure the subject, just capture it?" The Director reminded.

"You weren't there sir," Agent K said with authority, "this, subject was really taking us all on as if we were just a bunch of kids or something. Anyway, somehow she got ahead of us and we all were standing ready to go at her again until she stood there and suddenly some...thing came at us. Hard."

"Really?" Dr. Zorn asked showing the expression of intrigue. "I don't mean to be cruel or anything, but can you tell me what exactly came at you if you don't mind and if you can describe how you or the other's felt after this attack?"

Agent K really didn't want to explain the pain he and the others felt, but humored the geek anyway. "It felt like a push. Like a thousand hands hitting my body all at once trying to get me and my other Agents out of the way. But it was so strong that it flew some of us to the sides like we were nothing. But it was strange when I got up."

"Interesting," Dr. Zorn said, "you were awake to see something else?"

"You were awake?" The Director asked even though both the Agent and the Scientist did not know if he was being serious or plain out sarcastic.

Ignoring his boss's sarcasm Agent K continued answering Dr. Zorn's questions. "She bent down on one knee and was grabbing at her head as if she was in pain. Like she had a migraine or something. It almost looked like beating us was the only way to beat her. If I would have gotten the hell out of the way, I probably would have subdued the big bitch myself."

Dr. Zorn thought about it for a quick second. "I think what you and the rest of your agents experienced was, "Tactile Telekinesis"?"

"You mean that thing where someone can move shit with their minds?" The Director asked.

"No, that's telekinesis," Dr. Zorn corrected, "Tactile is more violent as you just heard."

"Care to be more specific?" Agent K asked seriously since he experienced the violent nature of the force personally.

"Of course Agent K. Telekinesis is when someone has the ability to hold or move people and objects with their minds. Tactile is like you and your agents just experienced. A strong mental push so powerful it could feel like a punch or a jackhammer."

"Or someone just got blasted away by a tank?" The Director finished.

"That could be a possibility?" Dr. Zorn agreed.

"So what now doctor since you got all the answers?" The Director asked.

Dr. Zorn felt confused and weirdly offended. "Isn't this your area of expertise?"

"It's your creation," The Director retorted.

Dr. Zorn nodded in agreement. "You are correct. The best bet is that you tried to capture the specimen with brute strength only to have that strength turned against you in the worst way."

"Okay, your point is?" The Director asked getting impatient with the riddles.

"Instead of using brawn, try using your brains instead?" Dr. Zorn advised. "Find something on her that would force her to give in without putting up a fight."

"You know, before we tried to restrain the big bitch, she was walking next to another person." Agent K mentioned.

"What?! And you failed to mention this earlier why?" The Director yelled looking like he was going to run up on Agent K and smack the hell out of him for being so forgetful. "Do you know what strings I had to pull to clean up you and friend's messes back there? And you are just telling me there was a witness?"

"Relax Director," Dr. Zorn calmed, "no need to get hostile."

"And why the fuck not?!" The Director asked turning his anger on the strange scientist.

"Because I think your Agent K may have given us a way to solve our little problem."

Chapter 17:

The Power House

Cassidy stood in front of the building with the sign that said, "The Power House". The most intense gym Cassidy has ever worked out in. She stood and took a deep breath trying to think of the reason why she would walk right back into the lion's den. After clearing her mind of all the stress and fear, Cassidy walked in ready to face whatever came her way.

Cassidy stepped up to the desk and saw a tall red, frizzy haired, woman with muscles similar to V.

"May I help you?" The muscular woman asked.

At first Cassidy almost choked at the intimidating look of the woman, but was willing to get it out. "I was wondering if V was here."

The red haired Amazon looked down at her questionably. "Who?"

Cassidy wanted to repeat herself but was afraid that she would have gotten the same question revert back at her. So she tried a different tactic. "Does Veronica Stone work here?"

"Oh, you mean V?" The red haired Amazon said relieving Cassidy of embarrassing stress. "Hold on. Yo V?"

1...56789...16