Genesis: Sucker Punched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

V could understand how that works. "So you get a chance to work for what you got to understand the value of a dollar?"

"Right." Cassidy corrected.

"So did you tell your ex-boyfriend?" V asked.

Cassidy gave her a disgusted look. "Hell no. Knowing him he probably spend it all on buying and selling drugs and probably leave me with nothing."

"All that time you two been together and you still couldn't trust him?" V asked.

"Well, I wanted to help him. But his dream to be a rapper bigger than Jay-Z was not really good career choice." Cassidy explained, "I've seen a lot of other thugs that can rap better than him and yet they are still stuck in the same place they were born in. I faced the reality that it was dream that was never coming true. So I decided to chase my own."

"There is one more question that hasn't been answered yet," V said.

"Why Halo Burger?" Cassidy finished. V raised her eyebrows signaling Cassidy was correct. "Well, even though I have the money. I'm waiting for the right time to use it for something special. Like college or something. Until then I'm working minimum wage so I can make up my mind on what I decide for my future."

V nodded impressed with her wise decision on life and how not to repeat her mother or the rest of their family's mistakes.

Changing the attention off her, Cassidy turned to V with a smile. "So, tell me something?"

V smiled back. "What do you want to know?"

"Anything interesting. You must do something beside wake up, go to work, get off, come home, and sleep?"

V was about to answer her until she spotted someone coming straight towards them.

"Veronica Stone?" A bald headed, African-American, man dressed in a black suit and tie with an open dark coat covering him called out to V. Beside him was another man. A dark haired Caucasian man dressed the same way walked along side him. Cassidy and V saw the look on their faces. And they both look like they mean business.

"May I help you?" V asked getting suspicious.

The African-American man in black lifted up what looked like to Cassidy and V a black wallet. But he opened it showing a gold, shiny, badge that signal that he was a very important authority figure. "I'm Agent K and this is Agent G," Agent K introduced, "we are going to need you to come with us."

"What for?" Cassidy asked hoping this was not what she thought it was.

"Ma'am this doesn't concern you," Agent K told her both men walking but also looked like they were rushing to them as if they were going to jet soon as they get close.

"The hell it does," Cassidy shot back.

V chivalrously stepped in front of Cassidy in case one of the agents start something they definitely are not going to finish. "You two mind telling me why I should willingly come to you?"

The agents stopped right in front of them. Cassidy could see that they both had this creepy villainous smile. It was like they have been searching for V for years and just now found her. Something was not right.

"You are going to need to come with us," Agent K told V letting the two nervous women know he was not asking.

V had a clue that these men really were but before she started exploding on the dumbasses in black, she needed to make sure that these men are you she thought they were. "You mind telling me what I did wrong?"

"Lady, I don't think you need us to answer that?" Agent K said sounding and looking more mischievous than ever.

Cassidy noticed something was not right. If these were detectives or F.B.I agents, why didn't they do the normal routine? They didn't order V to, "Put your hands on top of your head", or , "Put your hands behind your back". They didn't even bring out the handcuffs.

Either these weren't cops or the television show she hilariously recognized her drug addicted arrested cousin on was plain and utter lie.

The Agent K stood in front of them pulling back his dark coat so his hands could rest on his hips. "Are you going to come peacefully or do we have to choose other methods of corroboration?" And just to prove that they mean business, at the same time Agent K slid his left coat back while his hand was still on his hip. Cassidy and probably V caught the 9mm Glot still in its holster. Like any other thug or cop, the Agents revealed their weapons to them as if to tell them they had the power and not V.

Cassidy looked at V. Unlike her Cassidy's heart was beating so fast it was like her chest went numb. But V had this look on her face she has seen when she saved her and her friend's life from Jamal and his punk ass bodyguard. The looked that said, "I wish you would use that gun on me"."

"V, maybe you better go with them?" Cassidy advised not wanting to let her go that easily, but she didn't want her to get shot either.

"Cassidy I would love to do that, if these guys were the law," V excused.

Cassidy looked up at V confused and back at the Agents.

Agent K sighed. He hate it when weak like bitches act like they are stronger than they look. It was really testing his patience. "Look Veronica, we are not here to debate with you. We can do this the easy way..." Cassidy turned along with V as they both heard footsteps from behind. More men in black appeared out of nowhere. Probably 20 of them standing in position as if waiting for orders. "Or we can do this the hard way. It's up to you?"

Now Cassidy was really confused. It was evidence that V looked intimidating, but damn! This was overkill.

"Well," Agent K told V ready to start a war, "what's it going to be?"

V stared hard at the agents in front and back. By the look on her face, she didn't looked scared at all. She turned to the two agents and said something that Cassidy never expected: "I always do things the hard way," V told them with an mischievous smile of her own, "it's more fun this way."

Chapter 12:

Ambushed

Cassidy's heart was beating and faster than it ever had. She did not know what the hell was going on. First she was taking her savior on a dinner date for her reward for saving her and friends life. Everything was going good until they walked outside and got ambushed by a group of men dressed up in black suits with their first name Agent and ends with a letter. Cassidy never knew anyone with names like that work in law enforcement. But for some reason V looked like they have met before. And hated each other.

"So this is where you're going to take it Veronica?" Agent K asked the tone in his voice sounding threatening.

"You know me. It is what it is," V responded bravely.

Cassidy looked down at V's hands balled up in a tight fist. They were so muscularly thick, one punch probably would have knocked the agents out let alone break their jaw.

Cassidy had one more question and made a last attempt to calm the situation. "V what did you do?"

"It's what they did," V said not keeping her eyes off the agents in front of her.

"What the hell you mean, "They did it"?" Cassidy asked really wanting to know what the hell was going on. Were these officers going to commit another Rodney King right in front of her? The only thing Cassidy could do was make one last attempt to calm the situation even though everyone looked like their minds were made up. "Listen V, maybe you should go with the officers alright. I told you, I have money. If it is not a big deal like I think it is, I will get you out in about an hour."

"I know baby," V spoke still keeping her eye on the agents, "if these guys were officers of the law, trust me I would give myself up in a heartbeat. But trust me, where these guys are taking me not even bail can get me out."

None of this was making any sense to Cassidy. Why would a bunch of so called, Agents, who don't work for law enforcement and have letters for names want V? Why so many? And why in the hell is she stuck in the middle?

Cassidy looked around hoping there was an escape route her and maybe V could get away. But the Agents had them surrounded. And if Cassidy knew what she thought she knew. V was going to put up one hell of a fight before they take her down.

V turned to Cassidy putting both hands on her upper arms. Cassidy wanted to tell V that she was holding her too tight but despite the circumstances, her pain was not a priority right now.

"Cassidy sweetie," V started. Cassidy can see the seriousness in her eyes, "I need you to stand over there alright. When you see them distracted when the shit goes down, you run. You run for your life and don't look back. Promise?"

Cassidy was confused. She did not know what V did to deserve this but it must have been really important to bring so many people. Even though V would give her a chance to get the hell out of there, deep inside Cassidy felt like if she ran without looking back, she may never see or hear from V again. The thought worried her.

"Look, we can talk about this," Cassidy compromised.

V was not going to have. She shook Cassidy a little as if trying to make snap back into reality before it was too late. "Listen to me. There is no negiotiations with these people. They are here for me not you. You are just someone who happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. And if this shit is going to happen, like I think will happen. You will be collateral damage. And I won't be able to live with that."

"Look whatever they are going to do to you, I'll have your back...!" Cassidy's explanation for standing by V's side was cut short when V came down and planted her lips on hers.

The kiss set off all the firing nerves in Cassidy's body like V's lips to hers sparked a shock to her system. Cassidy's body was inflamed with passion so hot that she almost forgot the Agents were present.

Agent K, G, and the other Agents glanced at each other and back at the two women passionately kissing. They suspected the subject would put up a fight but they never expected this.

V broke away from the kiss freeing Cassidy from her soul connection. Still stuck in a trance, Cassidy shook her head trying to shake the dizziness off and focus on the task at hand.

"Now go over there," V ordered, "this is about to get messy."

Cassidy did what she was told and moved as far away to the right so she could be out of the way from the chaos that she was afraid will erupt.

V stood in the middle looking all around as the Agents surrounded her. Not letting it faze her as if she deals with this everyday, V turned to Agent K with a strong look of vengeance on her face. "You may win, you may lose. But you better take me down on the first try," She threatened, "because if I'm standing by the time I take out the rest of your shitty team. You are going to be the last on my list."

Agent K chuckled. He loved it when fools like her say they beat or kill you last. It was almost as if she was blind and couldn't see what was around her. Proving to her how wrong and stupid she was was going to put a big smile on Agent K's face.

"Nice theory," Agent K said his smile widening as if he visualized what was going to happen to V, "but all theories need to be proven before they are characterized as true."

With that said V saw Agent K looked behind her and nodded, letting her know that combat has begun.

Turning her head back to see who was coming at her first, she heard a loud click sound followed by something stabbing her in the side of her dress and hitting her skin. With a press of a button, V felt a strong shock that not only struck its target, but flowed everywhere making V grind her teeth as if trying to fight the pain. With all her strength, V was about to reach down and pulled the plugs out of her side. But she felt another stab followed by a shock in her abdomen. Then another shot and electricity flowing through her system trying to paralyze V's muscles and organs. Then another and another and another. It was like a bunch of small plugs covering her body all at once shooting electricity all throughout her body. The pain of the shock was too much that V crouched down and fell on one knee, but was still trying to keep up the fight.

"That's it," V heard Agent K congratulate, "you almost got her men!"

Hearing that man's cocky and now irritated voice made V angry. Very angry. And nobody likes it when V's angry. A lot of people get hurt or worse.

Cassidy remembered watching the hit television show, "Cops", where police investigate suspicious weirdos who are accused of committing crimes they always try to deny. Only to be outsmarted and running for their lives or make cops work their asses off by the usual car chases. Only to be captured in the end. But there are some episodes Cassidy watches where the man and woman who break the law are told not to resist and like the dumbasses they are, they resisted. And the cops take out the stun gun and BLAM! The dumbass criminals get shocked and fall helplessly on the ground convulsing like they are having a seizure. Usually in those situations the police yell out a warning to let the other officers know to get the hell out of the way and let the criminals know what is about to happen if they don't stop resisting. What Cassidy was seeing before her was not the usual protocol. First the agents appeared out of nowhere ordering V to come with them. Then they bring back up for one woman without knowing if she was too much to handle or not. Now they all are shooting her with stun guns and without warning. What the fuck was going on?!

Cassidy watched as the woman she just fell in love with was being forced down on her knees by a hundred wires shot into her by stun guns. The look of such a beautiful woman being tortured almost half to death made Cassidy cover her mouth in disgust and horror. Why are they doing this to such a beautiful human being? Especially since they just came from a dinner? If she was fugitive from the start, why didn't they catch her a long time ago? She already admitted she works at a gym, she walked out in the open plenty of times, and she did not look like she was on the run from anything. Who was she, who the hell are these guys, and what the hell was going on?

Cassidy watched trying to figure out how she could save her, just now, girlfriend. But knew if she did, all she was going to do was distract them from their real objective.

At first Cassidy thought V was done for, but she noticed something strange. All those prods shooting tons of volts through her fancy, sparkling, red dress and it only put her down on one knee. But what happened afterwards shocked the hell out of her and the agents.

For any other human being getting shocked with so many volts would probably leave them paralyzed or worse, dead. But Cassidy and the agents watched V down on one knee, but that was it. Things really got strange when Cassidy saw V lift her head up seeing the acid look on her face. It was like whatever they were shocking her with sparked fire in her eyes and she wanted to share it with everyone who just pissed her off.

Cassidy was really shocked when the agents still had their fingers squeezed on the trigger so hard they probably would've broke their guns. But V shocked everyone when she stood back up on both feet. For the first time in her life, Cassidy saw V grinding her teeth and flexing her muscles like she was fighting the electrical element flowing through her body. Cassidy wouldn't be surprised if V was a human, walking, Frankenstein. Instead of being put down by electricity she was absorbing it. Which was inhumanly impossible.

V grabbed some of the prods and pulled them out of her body. Some of them were still stuck in her but after all the agents and Cassidy witnessing her quick recovery it was as if she wasn't hurt at all.

V stood staring at all the agents with the face of rage. Even Agent K and his partner stared in shock. It was obvious that Cassidy was not the only one who was staring in bewilderment.

The first agent didn't bother taking the chance of hand to hand combat. Instead he whipped out a long extended metal rod, raising it up high in the air, he charged at V. With quick reflexes Cassidy has seen before, V dodged out of the way with the quickness. The agent tried to hit her again but V ducked. When the agent tried to hit her one last time, V caught it in the palm of her hand and uppercutted him in the gut so hard, Cassidy heard a strong, "Oof!" But V was not finished. The punch in the stomach was more like a painful distraction because V twisted his arm around and pressed her hand down on his shoulder forcing him to bend over. V then bended his arm around his back.

Another agent ran towards his partner's aid but V gave him one strong kick that bent him over holding his stomach. The agent V had in submission used that distraction to lift himself up and come at V backwards with a strong back arm to her face. Disappointedly he missed when V quickly ducked and reached between his legs and gripped hold of the poor man's privates making him scream so loud if there were trees around them, the birds would have flew out in fear.

V lifted the poor agent up by his crotch high in the air turning him around where her body was between his thighs. With the agents one arm behind his back and being lifted up in the air by his crotch at the same time, V slammed his ass down with his right arm still held behind his back. By the way he grabbed his arm and rolled on the concrete, V must of slammed him so hard on the pavement, she purposely broke his arm in the process.

The other agent V kicked quickly rose back up and tried to uppercut V in the chin. Once again V dodged by leaning backwards. Then she ducked missing another punch from the agent only to return with another uppercut in the gut. Other agents began coming at V to avenge their fallen comrade but V must have caught them because she snaked under the agents arms. While bending down, V was able to rise up and with horrorifying strength, wrapped her muscular arms around the agent's waist, and with strength Cassidy never knew V had, V lifted the agent up and started swinging him around intimidating the other agents to back up just in case they get or worse. After V was satisfied the agents gave her space by force, she lifted the agent up higher than before and threw her to the minimum crowd of agents who quickly jumped out of the way. Cassidy heard the loud, "PLUMP!", as another poor agent hit the ground so hard it sounded like he broke his back in the process.

More agents charge in for the attack, but Cassidy hoped and knew they were all going to fall from V's hand.

An agent, to Cassidy's disbelief, charged at V. At first Cassidy thought she was going to suffer the same fate as the other two agents but she was a little smarter. The female agent came at V with a roundhouse kick to the face, but V blocked it. It turned out that the kick was a distraction when she attacked again but this time with a long sword like switchblade and instead of raising it up high only to come down and stab V in wherever. She tried to stab V straight forward in her gut. It could have worked, but V caught it. She grabbed the female agent's wrist with both hands and twisted her arm to the right making the female agent bend over like the first. V then began kicking in the stomach or sternum, Cassidy didn't know which, but V did it three times to the point the female agent drooled accidently out of her mouth. Then V bent her arm with two hands and made her stab herself in her left shoulder, making the poor woman scream in pain. V grabbed her by the throat with one hand and then reached down to grab her by her pants leg with the other lifting her up simultaneously only to throw her down on the concrete.

Cassidy tried to think of a way to join in on the ass whipping but watching V get to work on those fools, made Cassidy think maybe she should wait and see if the agents were too much to handle. And by the way she manhandled them, they were not.

1...34567...16